October 21, 2014 | 1364 users online

Makeup Brushes - E.L.F. - Studio Powder Brush

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/27/2009 3:28:00 AM More reviews by atsugari

I love it it's my HG sheer blush/blending brush. It really buffs out the color on my face to natural and blends in any harsh bronzer sculpting lines. I haven't tried it with foundation yet but I will soon. It's super cheap and worth it, it even killed my lemming for the MAC 109 since it's the tool I've been looking for.

Packaging is great it even comes with a brush protector to keep its shape. I would definitely repurchase it again. The $3 it's worth doesn't do it justice.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/21/2009 12:20:00 AM More reviews by surburbanurgency

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

First of all, this brush looks really sleek and it's only $3! I use it to apply powder and also liquid foundation and sometimes blush. It is really soft and the top even feels like velvet. My only complaint is that is almost too soft because when you use it, the bristles all spread outwards. Fortunately, after you wash it, it goes back to normal, until you use it again.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/20/2009 10:20:00 PM More reviews by obsessed098

AWESOME brush. I reach for this more than my MAC 187! It's thicker, and very soft! It shed a couple hairs when I first opened it, but once I pulled out all the strays, it hasn't shed since. I use it for blush, powder, and sometimes foundation. I applied bronzer with this today, and it looked great. I love the studio brush line.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/20/2009 8:05:00 AM More reviews by eiffadea

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

i have 6 of this..and i jz ordered another 2..that says a lot..i use this brush for everything..foundation,blush,bronzer,finishing powder..its synthetic,its soft,its dense..what else can you ask for..i actly prefer this better than my mac 187 for my foundation..it blends everything seamlessly and effortlessly..definitely a great buy..

rated 5 of 5 on 7/19/2009 12:59:00 AM More reviews by nicole9122

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

WOW! This brush is simply amazing! I bought two of them, one to use for liquid foundation and one for blush. I loooveee this brush for applying liquid fndt. You dont have to use too much product at all and it gives you a great finish! Its also great for blush too..
It did have a strong smell to it when I first got it, but after being washed it was fine. It also did not shed on me at all. And did I mention how incredibly soft it is?!
For $3, everyone should have one of these brushes! I really recommend this!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/18/2009 11:06:00 PM More reviews by ggordil

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is one of my first mu brushes and maybe that's why I love it sooo much.

This brush is so soft. I love how it feels on my skin. It is the softest brush I have felt.

I didn't notice any problems when I received it, no smells, no uneven bristles, nada.

I wish I would of bought more than one.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2009 9:32:00 PM More reviews by heejoh

This is a great multi-purpose brush. I can use it for dry mineral foundation, as it is similar to the EDM flat top brush. I can also use it to apply tinted moisturizer / liquid foundation and use this as a stippling brush to stipple on the color and then buff. I can also use it as a blush brush! Which I especially like to use with blushes that happen to be round... I just tap it onto the blush, and because the blush is round and the brush is round, then I just pat it and brush it onto my face. It works perfectly. Heck, you can use it for loose powder too. It's good for so many things! And it's soft and dense and has not shed on me at all. $3. How can you go wrong with that?

rated 5 of 5 on 7/11/2009 2:05:00 PM More reviews by hayley842

I keep seeing that this brush is a dupe for the Mac 187, but disagree. That being said, this brush is terrific.

I use this brush to swirl liquid foundation into my skin. For that kind of application it is my daily go-to brush. I find that I can get by with using less foundation with this brush. I also use it to apply my MSF, although I think that it actually works better on liquids rather than powders (despite it's name).

Dirt cheap, readily available (in the US anyway) and a multitasker, this brush is an buy.

There are always ELF coupon codes floating around the internet, so don't hesitate to place an order!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2009 3:17:00 AM More reviews by saiyuri

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this! i use it for my foundation, and powder and blending and it works great! i love that this company is peta friendly and the bursh has not shed on me which is great! unlike someother more expnsive bushes that i have which shed like crazy!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/5/2009 4:11:00 AM More reviews by RazorBladeKiss

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this brush. I have 4 of them. I use use this for powder and liquid foundation and it applies so well. It really blends everything in well and foundation and powder application look flawless. It is a very dense brush, so soft and definitely worth $3