December 18, 2014 | 1065 users online

Makeup Brushes - E.L.F. - Studio Powder Brush

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2009 12:17:00 PM More reviews by hizzlehazzle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Black

This is a great brush! This is very good for blush because it doesn't pick up too much powder and it blends very well. It's soft and gentle on my skin and hasn't shed so far. And the fact that it's only $3 makes me love it even more.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2009 7:08:00 PM More reviews by Shrapnel360

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

This brush is AMAZING. It is SO soft, and it doesn't shed. Why buy a $40 MAC brush when you can get the same thing for $3? I use it for contouring and blush and sometimes setting powder, it applies them all very well. I am definitely in love with this brush, and I recommend it to everyone!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/5/2009 2:14:00 PM More reviews by vintagezombie

For powder foundation it gives great coverage and I've never had powder foundation look so good. It was easy to get the foundation around my nose and everywhere else.

Applying liquid foundation with this brush was so much easier then any other brush I've used and quicker then using my fingers. Plus I got a great smooth streak free finish with zero effort in just a minute. Today was really the fastest and easiest time I've ever had applying liquid foundation.

This brush is super soft, and it was easy to wash out my stubborn Revlon CS. Also there was very little foundation left on my brush, I expected there to be more on my brush then on my face like with other brushes but that doesn't happen with this brush. Also there is no smell and no shedding.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/5/2009 2:34:00 AM More reviews by luv4juicy5308

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

omg omg omg i love this brush. it's dirt cheap and you'd think they're like crap, but you're soooo wrong. I owe two of these and i use one for powder/blush and the other one liquid foundation. i LOVE it for liquid foundation more than anything because it blends sooo easily and flawlessly. i stopped using my MAC 187 after I got this and my MAC 187 is just sitting there haha.. i would def. get more if it breaks or something just because i love them THAT much.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2009 9:46:00 AM More reviews by LisaOrestea

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I am amazed at how much I love this brush.

I had never tried E.L.F. products before today, and presumed that because they were cheap tey would be a bit rubbish.

I was so wrong. This brush is incredibly versatile. Would definatly reccomend!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/3/2009 12:39:00 AM More reviews by AsianxDoll

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I am in love with this brush. I don't own an MAC brushes but I can alraedy say that is my HG brush for powder, blush and liquid foundation. It does it all! Best brush ever made with an amazing price. I would reccomend it to everyone!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/31/2009 5:31:00 PM More reviews by AngeCS29

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

THE BEST VALUE EVER. I use this for everything-- from my face powder to buffing out blush when I'm heavy handed. YOU MUST BUY THIS BRUSH!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/31/2009 1:38:00 PM More reviews by almost40

These are lovely brushes for the money,3.50 and with their own protective case too.I own many MAC brushes and much as I love them I dont love their price.So I took a chance ordering ELF's brushes unseen and I love them.I really wanted to try a flat top brush and this one does exactly what I wanted it to.It applies powder like a dream and makes my not very pigmented blushes look vibrant :o) I also have the complexion brush and this is lovely too.Will order more while I can ;o)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/30/2009 3:26:00 PM More reviews by janelb79

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I adore E.L.F. brushes!!! They are the ONLY ones that I use! I just can't imagine going out and spending what I consider ridiculous amounts of money on brushes made by other brands (ie., MAC, Origins, etc.). The E.L.F. brushes are GREAT!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/30/2009 3:21:00 PM More reviews by LauraMichelle1515

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

Amazing brush! So Soft and great for applying anything! It now replaces the MAC 187 for the altime multi task brush! Founation, powder, blush, bronzer you name it you can apply it with this brush!
Only 3.50!!!!