July 22, 2014 | 2265 users online

Makeup Brushes - E.L.F. - Studio Powder Brush

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/10/2009 2:49:00 AM More reviews by Rholynn

I agree with all the positive feedback!

I use this with my maybelline dream matte powder....always comes out perfectly

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/9/2009 8:43:00 AM More reviews by taralynn36

I'm on line with everyone else. I wish I discovered this line of brushes before I bought all kinds, I sure would have saved some money. This is one of the softest brushes I have ever felt. It picks up the right amount of color for me. I use it for blush and bronzer. I've also bought the contour brush and the eyeliner brush. Love both of those as well. Now I want that C brush!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/6/2009 11:16:00 PM More reviews by prham

My HG Powder brush for only $3!!!

Click to see pictures and full review continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 5/4/2009 3:04:00 PM More reviews by rollinglookling

LOVE this brush. I am planning to get a backup.

It's soft, it's fluffy. I use it to apply everything. Well, mostly for blush and finishing powder. I use EDM flat top brush for foundation, but on days I just want to dust things on, I use this brush!!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/3/2009 5:32:00 PM More reviews by ekb81

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I absolutely love this brush! Honestly, it is incredibly soft and the ferrel and handle are sleek and beautiful. I used this for bronzer, blush and all over face powder. Incredibly inexpensive. Doesn't bleed or shed. One of the best brushes that ELF makes in their studio line!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/24/2009 7:43:00 PM More reviews by captainlindarg

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've had a lot of hits and a lot of misses with E.L.F. products. Some of their stuff is an absolute bargain for the quality you get for such a low price, others remind you of why it was $1 to begin with. But I digress. The point is that this brush is definitely a big huge score for me.

APPLICATION: I love the way this applies my MAC Studio Fix. It gives nice coverage but also gives you the ability to buff it in and smooth out any harshness. I found people commenting on my complexion and asking me if I was wearing foundation after I started using this brush.

SHEDDING: This brush has not shed on me at all. I'm quite impressed, as it has seen many washes and daily use.

LOOK/FEEL: Maybe it's just me, but I feel like the brush looks/feels like it cost more than it does, which is always a plus. I like the synthetic fibers, as they make it easier to wash, which is absolutely key for me as I use this brush on my face every day! I didn't notice any funky smell when I first bought it, though a lot of ELF brushes do have that. It always comes out after a good wash or two. To describe how the brush feels on our skin, let me just use this example. I accidentally left this brush in my brother's car (woe is me!), and when he called me to tell me this is how the conversation went:

"Hey, I think I found one of your makeup brushes in my car."
"Oh yeah? What does it look like?"
"I don't know, but it's like the softest thing ever. It's ridiculously soft."
:D

PRICE: $3!

BUY AGAIN?: Absolutely. I think I will buy multiple backups of this... just in case I lose one or my cat gets his teeth on mine (he LOVES to chew up my fluffiest makeup brushes)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/23/2009 12:44:00 AM More reviews by KristaniA

I WOULD ABSO-FRIGGIN-LUTELY BUY THIS BRUSH AGAIN!

I'm not going to sound like a broken record here and I agree with all the positive reviews about this brush!
- soft
- sleek and stylish
- packs on powder and blush oh-so-amazingly
- CHEAP CHEAP CHEAP CHEAP

I wonder though, can I use it as a stippling brush?
If it can do the job, I'd definitely buy some more :D :D

and I got my package (this brush along with the other stuff I purchased) within A WEEK!
ELF has definitely improved their customer service.
Bear in mind that I live in Canada, so Custom is always a PITA.
I put my order on the 15th, shipped on the 16th, received on the 22nd :D
yay ELF!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2009 11:03:00 PM More reviews by mgdxxi

A GREAT POWDER BRUSH FOR ANYTHING!!! WORDS CANNOT DESCRIBE THE LOVE I HAVE FOR THIS BRUSH!!! THE ONLY OTHER POWDER BRUSH I LOVE SO FAR ALONG WITH THIS BRUSH IS THE MAC #187. BUT THE PRICE OF THIS ($3) IS SO DARN UNBEATABLE - ESPECIALLY IF YOU GET ONE OF THOSE DEALS FROM ELF (WHICH IS ALMOST DAILY)!!! EXCELLENT!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/14/2009 5:38:00 PM More reviews by adidav9

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

Wonderful brush for the price. I loved it from the first time I used it, and now, over a month later, I still think it's as great as ever.

My only qualm would be the new, synthetic smells that is somewhat noticeable at first, but since I clean all my brushes before using them anyway, it wasn't really a problem, because the smell went away after that washing.

Overall, this is a gem - great for applying mineral blushes and foundation. I highly recommend purchasing it - for $3, this brush is a -steal-.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/11/2009 2:55:00 AM More reviews by Lorizzle33

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Nice sleek look. Super soft taklon. Nice density. Only downfalls were it was hard to wash initially (took almost 2 days to dry out) And it never really regained the softness and nice shape of when I received it. I could have skipped the washing if it hadn't smelled like paint thinner...