E.L.F. Studio Powder Brush

4.7

Price: $

Price: $

synthetic, cruelty-free hair

Love, love, love this brush. I did not use this to apply powder or foundation...I used this brush to buff out my foundation. I have acne scars, hyperpigmentation and redness due to roscea, and I wear a full coverage foundation. Full coverage foundation tends to settle in my wrinkles, and lines, making me look much older than my years. Buffing my face with this brush gives my foundation a flawless finish, natural look, and my foundation did not settle in my lines.

I bought this brush for $1.50 (50% off sale) and it's my favorite. I may try this as a foundation brush, but I am having a hard time parting with my PX foundation brush. I recommend this for any woman that has to wear a large amount of foundation to cover their flaws. I will purchase this brush again...

Great product and very inexpensive. Good for blush.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

LOVE this brush. I use it first to apply just a small amount of liquid foundation then use the same brush to apply E.L.F. mineral booster loose powder. LOVE the coverage achieved with this brush. It is dirt cheap, VERY soft and a great bargain. Would definitely recommend to others. I keep mine clean by washing every few days with Dawn dish detergent (don't knock it til you try it).

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

i love this brush. ive tried other brushes before, and tried putting on foundation with those powder puffs that they come with. those make the product look blotchy, but this one makes everything really smooth and natural. excellent coverage--makes my face look flawless. would def purchase again. i think i got this for 75 cents when elf was having an awesome sale. but id buy it for 3 bucks in a heartbeat. GET IT.

this IS my favorite blush brush hands down! it does a great job of putting blush and/or bronzer on the cheeks/face for a totally natural look.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Other

Definitely a multi-purpose brush. I've used it for liquid foundation, blush, and pressed powder. Every time it applied beautifully and you can't beat the price $3! It's so soft and it looks pretty chic. I do get a TINY bit of shedding but nothing horrendous. I'm considering buying multiples since I want to use it for everything.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

LOVEE this brush

PROS:
very soft
easy to clean
no shedding
can be used for powder or foundation
only $3!

CONS:
NONE :)

it's a must have!

This brush is the greatest one i've ever used for my foundation and powder ! :))

I now have 3 of this brush. for backups.
I use this brush for
mineral make up (foundation, blush, powder) dry and or wet.
liquid foundation.
great brush. soft. not scratchy at all. and it's $3 anddd.. synthetic!

like it like it like it, very soft on my face..cheap and good, what more do you need:)

Popular Makeup Brushes