October 24, 2014 | 1537 users online

Liquid - MAC - Studio Fix Fluid SPF 15

rated 5 of 5 on 5/17/2010 4:30:00 PM More reviews by xBronzedBeautyx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

LOVE! Before I started tanning, I hated this foundation. It was too dark and just looked bad. Now that im pretty much obsessed with being bronze, i love this! It is super full coverage, goes on smooth as long as your skin is moisturized, and lasts for 14+ hours. I get compliments on my perfect skin everytime i wear this. The shade selection is dark & orange toned, so pale people wouldnt like this. Ive gone through 4 bottles already & going to buy my 5th pretty soon, so obviously i would buy again. It's expensive but a bottle lasts me a long time. The best way to apply this is the 187

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/17/2010 1:32:00 PM More reviews by Fibergash6

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

Great coverage, but not good for dry/combination skin. It WILL accentuate dry patches/flakes. Long lasting coverage though.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/11/2010 12:17:00 AM More reviews by Lux77

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a so-so foundation on me, my skin just kinda soaks it up,and it turns a little orangy on my NW15 skin, if I ever used it again it would be as a back up if I ran out of my studio tech and couldn't find more anywhere lol

rated 3 of 5 on 5/9/2010 2:46:00 AM More reviews by francescasy

Coverage wise the foundation gives me full coverage. enough coverage to cover my acne scars and some of my skin discoloration. but that's the only thing I'm liking about this foundation. The consistency is very thick although its blendable. As for the shade it is WAY TOO YELLOW for me. I'm usually a nc25-nc30 in the studio fix powder but for the liquid foundation i had to get the NC20 since the yellow tone makes my skin a dark. Whenever I use this foundation i have combine it with another liquid foundation just to tone down the yellowish color. As for packaging, its way too much of a hassle that you have to purchase the pump separately. I will not but this product again.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/6/2010 8:44:00 AM More reviews by theamygirl

I love this foundation to wear on nights out. It provides more coverage than the Estee Lauder Double wear light (intensity 1) that I wear during the day and lasts all night without touch up. I have v. pale skin, and used NW20 when I've got some tan on. This foundation is easy to apply (altho difficult to get out of the glass bottle when running low - probably my only complaint). I'm also really happy that MAC are one of the few companies that don't test on animals, as I've started really researching my cosmetics and so many brands I love(d) do!

rated 2 of 5 on 5/5/2010 7:46:00 PM More reviews by thehfxgrrl

I expected a bit more from MAC. I love their concealer but Studio Fix fell flat for me. It went on ok but after a few hours it looked absolutely awful

rated 5 of 5 on 5/5/2010 1:36:00 PM More reviews by spacegirl444

I love this product to pieces. I have used many different foundations and this is by far the best. Applied with MAC's 188 brush, my face always looks amazing--almost like it has been airbrushed. I get so many compliments when wearing it.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/3/2010 9:04:00 PM More reviews by waazzup

this foundation is the one i keep going back to. i always try other foundations but never one as good as this. i find this way better then makeup forever. though it can be a little thick, it make your skin feel so soft and amazing. i find that my skin got better since i started using it again, and as for the thickness, a llittle goes a long way so you can just use a little and get great coverage. It also lasts FOREVER! this is definetly my favourite foundation and i reccommend it

rated 5 of 5 on 5/2/2010 12:42:00 PM More reviews by dollmakemeblush

I've been using this foundation for a while. I have combination skin, so at times it could be dry and flacky and at times very oily grr! I'm a NC25 which I doubt is my color but when it dries it dries a tad bit darker so it matches my neck perfectly. I love this product because it is full coverage and applies flawlessly when using a foundation brush it does last all day as long as I set with a light powder. Since my t-zone is oily I sometimes have to powder twice. I just dislike the fact that I have to buy a pump seprately. Other than that I loooove this foundation!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/30/2010 4:10:00 AM More reviews by herchenm

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

ive gone through half a bottle of this now and im still not sure about how i feel about this foundation. it does go on flawless (i apply with fingers and then lightly stiple it in with my fingers) i just find the NW20 a bit too yellow for my liking. i like that it comes with a pump so its no mess and i can control how much product im using, but the "fix" in the name is not so much - at least for me. i have combination skin with an oily t-zone and set it with some translucent powder but after 3hrs, even when its not hot or when i dont do much, it just comes off. now, ive always been applyin this foundation with the MAC prep+prime face&body so maybe thats the problem?
anyways, not sure if i would repurchase. i use revlon's colorstay from time to time but its just very heavy.