October 1, 2014 | 1115 users online

Liquid - MAC - Studio Fix Fluid SPF 15

rated 2 of 5 on 5/5/2010 7:46:00 PM More reviews by thehfxgrrl

I expected a bit more from MAC. I love their concealer but Studio Fix fell flat for me. It went on ok but after a few hours it looked absolutely awful

rated 5 of 5 on 5/5/2010 1:36:00 PM More reviews by spacegirl444

I love this product to pieces. I have used many different foundations and this is by far the best. Applied with MAC's 188 brush, my face always looks amazing--almost like it has been airbrushed. I get so many compliments when wearing it.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/3/2010 9:04:00 PM More reviews by waazzup

this foundation is the one i keep going back to. i always try other foundations but never one as good as this. i find this way better then makeup forever. though it can be a little thick, it make your skin feel so soft and amazing. i find that my skin got better since i started using it again, and as for the thickness, a llittle goes a long way so you can just use a little and get great coverage. It also lasts FOREVER! this is definetly my favourite foundation and i reccommend it

rated 5 of 5 on 5/2/2010 12:42:00 PM More reviews by dollmakemeblush

I've been using this foundation for a while. I have combination skin, so at times it could be dry and flacky and at times very oily grr! I'm a NC25 which I doubt is my color but when it dries it dries a tad bit darker so it matches my neck perfectly. I love this product because it is full coverage and applies flawlessly when using a foundation brush it does last all day as long as I set with a light powder. Since my t-zone is oily I sometimes have to powder twice. I just dislike the fact that I have to buy a pump seprately. Other than that I loooove this foundation!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/30/2010 4:10:00 AM More reviews by herchenm

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

ive gone through half a bottle of this now and im still not sure about how i feel about this foundation. it does go on flawless (i apply with fingers and then lightly stiple it in with my fingers) i just find the NW20 a bit too yellow for my liking. i like that it comes with a pump so its no mess and i can control how much product im using, but the "fix" in the name is not so much - at least for me. i have combination skin with an oily t-zone and set it with some translucent powder but after 3hrs, even when its not hot or when i dont do much, it just comes off. now, ive always been applyin this foundation with the MAC prep+prime face&body so maybe thats the problem?
anyways, not sure if i would repurchase. i use revlon's colorstay from time to time but its just very heavy.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/30/2010 3:56:00 AM More reviews by zoelioness

I freaking love this foundation! I'm on my second bottle and while it is a bit on the expensive side (for me anyway), MAC's Studio Fix is the best when it comes to evening out skin tones and for long day wear. I always get that healthy sun kissed look after I put this on. Application is a little tricky because it is liquid but I find that a few dabs on cheekbones, forehead, chin and jawline and you get a really natural look.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/29/2010 1:50:00 AM More reviews by Carinayx3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i LOVE this :D i thought i would hate it because everyone said it was so thick, but idk if it's just me, but it doesn't feel too heavy for me...with any foundation i think it just depends how much you apply and with what tool, but i LOVEEEE this foundation! :D

rated 5 of 5 on 4/29/2010 1:39:00 AM More reviews by lindypoodle

I've always been somewhat hesitant when it came to MAC products designed for the face(such as foundations), although I love their eye make products and blushes. This was due to the "stage make up" reputation that the companies does hold.However, I took my chances with studio fix and I looooove it. My skin is pretty clear, some random flairs but thats about it.While it can dry you out with moisturizing beforehand, I use a few pumps of my aveeno brightening lotion and I am set for the day. My face didn't melt off, and oil wasnt terrible but definitely still existing. I apply with my chanel foundation brush and brush on some of The Body Shop's All in one face base. Pretty good product with awesome coverage, no need for concealer.:D

rated 2 of 5 on 4/28/2010 3:32:00 PM More reviews by nettiepoo

I have a love/hate relationship with this foundation. When I first got it I liked it but then it started drying my skin out horribley, eventhough I moistorized. Also flaked my face, basiclly it ruined my skin with alot of tiny bumps and whiteheads iv never experienced before. I now only wear it for photos and special occasions because it looks ok if i dont wear it all the time. It does a good job for ppl who have redness or other discolorations of the skin, but it dries me out too much. I also wear the minerlized skinfinish with it. I would prolly not re-purchase again. I also dont like the fact that you have to purchase the pump seperately. I think the pump should be part of the deal when buying the foundation.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/28/2010 10:29:00 AM More reviews by Jenlovesmac03

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This foundation just did not work for me. I found so many things wrong it and just did not agree with my skin. I have oily combination skin and am prone to breakouts. I tried to love this foundation because it was my first Mac foundation but I had a love/hate relationship with it. There were days I thought this was covering my blemishes then were days where it made me look awful. The foundation itself is very thick, too yellow for my skin tone, and smells like cement IMO and made me breakout like no other, but Mac foundations tend to do that to you. I also found it smudges, if I gave someone a hug or something it ends up on their shirt! Not cute, I won't use this ever again, sorry.