MAC Fluidline Eye-Liner Gel in Blacktrack

4.4

Isododecane, cyclopentasiloxane, polytheylene, trimethylsiloxysilicate, disteardimonium hectorite, propylene carbonate, tocopheryl acetate, retinyl palmitate, lecithin, caprylyl glycol, triethoxycaprylylsilane, hydrogenated polyisobutene, phenyl trimethicone, ceramide 2, hexylene glycol, barium sulfate, BHT, phenoxyethanol [ /- mica, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (Cl 77491), iron oxides (Cl 77491, Cl 77492, Cl 77499), bismuth oxychloride (Cl 77163), blue 1 lake (Cl 42090), carmine (Cl 75470), chromium hydroxide green (Cl 77289), chromium oxide greens (Cl 77288), ferric ferrocyanide (Cl 77510), manganese violet (Cl 77742), ultramarines (Cl 77007), yellow 5 lake (Cl 19140)]

on 3/19/2009 10:43:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Love this!! Best gel eyeliner.. I was obsessed with bobbi brown gels until I tried this and believe me, this stays in place a lot better than bobbi. it goes on so smooth and dark, even more beautiful when you blend it out for a smokey eye!

on 3/19/2009 10:31:00 PM

I love love love this product. I've had it well over 8 months and there;s still half left. I use it almost every day. It's the only gel eyeliner I use. Amazingly even after 8 months of usage, the consistency is almost the same as when I first bought it. It's not dry at all. I know it's a bit pricey but it is soooooooo worth it!!!! Come on, this product will probably last you two years without drying out. Plus, it is highly pigmented so a little goes a long way. It doesn't smudge at all once you let it dry for a few second.

on 3/19/2009 10:18:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I cannot believe I have never written a review on this, it is probably one of my most favorite MAC products.

Its just soo smooth going on, it has never dried out on me, applies amazing and oh so smoothly.

I have gone through about 4 or 5 of these and I will never go to another gel or liquid eyeliner this is my go to product at all times.

on 3/19/2009 8:23:00 PM

I can't live without this!!! I love love love this MAC eyeliner because it is so easy to apply. I've never used a brush to put on eyeliner, so when I was introduced by my sister I fell in love with it. It goes on however thick you want it and is easy to trace down the lash line. I don't have any problems, except that it's expensive, but it's lasted me awhile, 3 months and only halfway through the bottle! :) It also lasts throughout the whole day, even through my swim practice!

on 3/18/2009 2:10:00 PM

I love the look of this eyeliner, its super thick and very black in color. I usually put a sealant over it to prevent it from smudging during the day.

on 3/18/2009 11:06:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Neutral

Great & stays on me all day!

on 3/17/2009 10:53:00 PM

The most awesome gel eyeliner I've ever used. The intense black is just what I need, not to mention the stay-on-all-day-and-night formula.

on 3/17/2009 3:32:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

love this is stuff. each day im turning into an avid mac addict.I use the tiny brush i believe its the 209 .. and it looks great i thought this stuff would be hard to apply.

I got introduced to gel eyeliners with L'oreal HIP line and I liked them a lot. I didn't really think I needed this b/c I already had one but this is definitely superior. Goes on smooth, won't smudge/fade for hours upon hours, and the formula is very creamy in the jar. I apply this with a bent angle eyeliner brush and absolutely love the results. I am surprised by how natural it can look with a very thin line but it easily converts to a more bold look with thicker application. Can't wait to try other colors.

on 3/13/2009 8:42:00 PM

amazing product, really black and brings out my eyes and stays put.
I use my 209 brush with this