MAC Fluidline Eye-Liner Gel in Blacktrack

4.4

Isododecane, cyclopentasiloxane, polytheylene, trimethylsiloxysilicate, disteardimonium hectorite, propylene carbonate, tocopheryl acetate, retinyl palmitate, lecithin, caprylyl glycol, triethoxycaprylylsilane, hydrogenated polyisobutene, phenyl trimethicone, ceramide 2, hexylene glycol, barium sulfate, BHT, phenoxyethanol [ /- mica, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (Cl 77491), iron oxides (Cl 77491, Cl 77492, Cl 77499), bismuth oxychloride (Cl 77163), blue 1 lake (Cl 42090), carmine (Cl 75470), chromium hydroxide green (Cl 77289), chromium oxide greens (Cl 77288), ferric ferrocyanide (Cl 77510), manganese violet (Cl 77742), ultramarines (Cl 77007), yellow 5 lake (Cl 19140)]

on 3/11/2009 9:27:00 PM

I started using Fluidline a few years ago, and I've been using it on and off since then. I think it's a hassle to have to use a clean my 209 before or after every use, but I guess it's worth it. Fluidlines are great because they're easy to apply, the staying power is awesome, and the color stays the same throughout the day, whereas liquid liners tend to look dull after a couple of hours. Sometimes I go through these phases where I'm convinced that there's something better out there, but I always end up going back to Fluidline. I've finally learned my lesson-- Will stop trying to find something better and keep repurchasing =]

on 3/11/2009 8:49:00 PM

I had always used eye liner pencils before, but soon after putting it on it would be coming off. I was a little iffy buying the fluidline eyeliner because I had never spent ~$15 on eyeliner before ... IT was DEFINITELY worth it! This lasts soooo much longer than any eyeliner pencil I've used before. By the end of the day it has worn down a little bit but that's more than likely caused by the fact that I'm always touching my face and rubbing my eyes. Plus, even if you're worried about the cost, this stuff is lasting for forever! I bought it in the summer (now nearly spring) and basically use it every day and haven't even used a quarter of the product!!! I LOVE THIS STUFF!!!

on 3/11/2009 8:44:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This is a great gel liner but honestly the Loreal Hip works just as good! Believe me, I have both of them and I will never buy another MAC gel liner because the Loreal Hip is great. The Hip is about $8 I think, so its cheaper!

My first ever gel eyeliner and it's always going to be my go-to. I've tried other gel eye-liners since, in varied price ranges and MAC remains tops in my book. This is a true-black liner on me, unlike some other brands which end up more charcoal grey on my lids. Creamy, easy to apply with a good brush and practice.

on 3/9/2009 11:51:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Cool

Let me start by saying there is no dupe for this. I tried jane gel liner and l'oreal hip liner they are crap to this one. Might as well shell out the couple extra dollars and buy this one. I also find that with the fluid line that I used less product than I did with the other liners. It's also much smoother and doesn't tug at your lash line like others. I hope this lasts a long time. I love it!

on 3/9/2009 8:11:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

My HG of gel-liners! I appreciate the creamy application and it's long-lasting capabilities.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

First time trying cream eyeliner and it works perfectly. I had a really difficult time applying it in the beginning but got used to it. It works better and lasts longer than any other eyeliner I've tried. Great price for the amount of product you get, it lasts a long time.

on 3/8/2009 9:51:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Smooth, vibrant black color. HG. I used to use this with a 266 but now I prefer using a 209 or the Sonia Kashuk bent eyeliner brush to achieve a really precise winged line. I was surprised that fluidline lasted as long as it did on my waterline. Love this stuff although a cheaper and longer lasting dupe of this would be Wet N Wild's Creme Liner.

on 3/8/2009 6:27:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I love using this because it's creamy and easy to apply. It does smear for me if I apply it on my waterline. I have oily skin, so that might be a different story. It does get kinda dry if you don't close the lid.

on 3/8/2009 6:23:00 PM

This product works great. Very creamy and easy to apply with an angled eye liner brush. I will definitely buy this again.