August 1, 2014 | 1030 users online

Eyeliner - MAC - Fluidline Eye-Liner Gel in Blacktrack

rated 4 of 5 on 2/19/2009 2:06:00 PM More reviews by Charmin1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have recently joined the gel eyeliner crew. I am now a believer. I use it with the bent eyeliner brush and I'm in business. At first, I thought that black may be a bit too goth. But it so basic and it looks like it will last forever. I only need a little to cover the lash line. It's definitely worth the money.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/18/2009 2:00:00 PM More reviews by BaNGhAiR

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I am kind of picky for eyeliners because I have asian monolids.
After I wear eyeliner, it smudges very easily.
I tried BB gel eyeliners, lancomes, chanel...
Most of times, I wasn't happy about those products.
But this is the best gel eyeliner, ever!
Definately I'll buy again

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/17/2009 10:16:00 PM More reviews by L22nene

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is an awesome product. Goes on smooth and has an all day staying power. I still haven't found the perfect eye liner brush to use this with --- and I can't seem to shell out the 20 bucks for the MAC liner brush, but have had an ok time when using my Sonia Kashuk bent eyeliner brush. It is a bit pricey at $14, but for the amount of product you get, it's a good investment! Will definitely repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2009 9:38:00 PM More reviews by ksasr05

I just bought this stuff and I am really liking it so far. It glides on smoothly and I can get a thin, precise line all the way...I can't wait to buy different colors of this!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/14/2009 8:47:00 PM More reviews by Meljolie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

HG gel eyeliner! I have tried Bobbi Brown, Smashbox and even drugstore's Jane but I haven't found any I liked as much as this one! I love the cute bottle, the intensity of the black (without being to flat and boring) and staying power! I use my Trish Mcevoy eyeliner brush, either Angled Eye-Lining Brush #50 or Precise Eyelining Brush #11. I use #11 for a more thinner, clean line. Anyways, I'm pretty good with using a liner brush now so I just use 1-2 strokes to glide this product across my lash line and it results in a clean, brilliantly black line that really defines my eyes and makes them look bigger and brighter. For day, I just draw in a thin black line but for night, I just wipe it on for a thicker, sexier line and it looks amazing. It also doesn't flake throughout the day and doesn't fade too noticably! Stays true black and stays perfect, as long as you don't rub it too much! Amazing product! I will repurchase this whenever I run out!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/12/2009 8:16:00 PM More reviews by gaspgirlox

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I ADORE this stuff!
My waterline is very, VERY watery and therefore all pencil eyeliners come off in 2 seconds, and all liquid eyeliners run into my eye. This is the solution

rated 4 of 5 on 2/9/2009 2:40:00 PM More reviews by 0oHannaho0

I like the MAC fluidline. It stays on all day, and you can apply it just the way you like, because you have to do it with a brush. You could make a little wing if you like.
I tried it on my waterline, but that wasn't working out for me. I wear contacts, so maybe it has something to with that, but that did not feel nice at all. It felt like my eyes/contacts were dried out, or something.. (?)
But for a line above your lashes, it it GREAT! I use it EVERY day! :D
xx

rated 5 of 5 on 2/8/2009 7:43:00 PM More reviews by kmeverson

I'm a liquid eyeliner junkie. Pencils don't work well for me. The corners of my eyes are always wet (i'm not sure why) but it makes the pencils run. I previously used waterproof black liquid eyeliner. I decided to try this when I was at the MAC counter about 6 months ago. I also bought the 266 brush to go along with it. I love love love this eyeliner. It dries faster than liquid - so if you want to smudge or correct you need to do it fairly quickly. Glides on with absolutely no problems whatsoever.

Fluidline stays on all day long and comes off easily with any regular make up remover. The pot it comes in is very small; but after six months I still have about 1/2 to 1/3 of the pot left - so it lasts forever. I'm not sure what I ever did without this - but I'll never be without it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/8/2009 4:53:00 PM More reviews by drea1987

I LOVE this product! it stays on the whole day and if it is too dark for you, you can just smudge it to lightn it. I have been using this a lot and I still have more than half left! its about 15 dollars but you dnt need a lot.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/8/2009 2:26:00 AM More reviews by smam

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my favorite eyeliner of all time. I have tried so many liquid liners but with this one you get a good balance of color, facility of application, and staying power. With one stroke it's quite black, more than black enough for daytime, and if you layer you can get an absolute, saturated black. Getting a needle-thin line is as easy as a sexy thick one, and those little hand 'shakes' that look so apparent with products like lancome artliner never show up with fluidline. It doesn't flake or disappear at the inner corner of the eye like traditional liquid liners. If it does fade, it seems to do so fairly evenly and not noticeably, but most time it doesn't even start to fade, not even throughout an eight hour shift or a night out.