BeneFit Cosmetics High Beam

4.1

on 2/4/2003 11:16:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

When benefit make a good product they really do it well. this is such a product (incidently theyve also made some of the silliest overpriced, wonderfully packaged rubbish).I LOVE my highbeam, it gives a star like glow and is worth the 15 it cost me. people always comment on my cheekbones when i wear it and it really perks up your face. wonderful!!!!

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I bought this on the recommendation of my friend - and it does look beautiful on her. But then she has gorgeous tanned skin. I just could not get it to work for me. I am very pale and prefer to use a bronze shimmer stick that gives me some colour. I have acne prone skin and I think the 'beam' got lost amongst the spots.

on 1/28/2003 4:42:00 AM

When I put this on I honestly didn't see any difference. It did make me a little "dewy" but it could have easily been mistaken as oily. I have yet to mix it with my foundation...maybe that will have better results.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

pRETTy pRETTy pRETTy....LOVELY product. light shimmer, easy application, gorgeous glow. get it!!!

on 1/25/2003 3:59:00 PM

Nice product. A few drops on the cheekbones, blended in, really give the face a glow. Gorgeous for evening - especially in candlelight! The nailpolish-type bottle and brush is easy and mess-free to apply. A little goes a long way with this one - the bottle should last for a good long time, making the $18 price tag a good deal.

on 11/28/2002 1:14:00 AM

I got a sample of this in a Benefit mail order. This stuff is great! It is a great highlighter for the face-especially on the cheekbones. It adds a soft sheen to face...I'm glad they sent this...I may have to go buy it when it runs out...

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This stuff makes me look so pretty! Seriously, it makes me look like a different person. It's pearly pink and gives your face a lovely sheen.

For a sophisticated look, try it on your cheekbones. For a soft, pretty, ethereal look, I like a bit on the areas of my face that catch light: my forehead, the bridge of my nose, the bow of my upper lip, my chin.

The nail polish container is slightly annoying and for some reason, the highlighter collects around the top of the bottle, but usually I can salvage it. The price is a bit steep, but this stuff lasts forever because you only need a tiny bit.

on 11/15/2002 11:00:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

I use a couple of dots of with my normal foundation.It really brightens up my face and makes it look glowy.I was very hesistant with the color since I am very yellow but mixed in with foundation it works as a wonderful brightener.

on 11/10/2002 7:52:00 PM

Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Other, Other, Coarse

This highligher is so beautiful on my skin. I was skeptical of the pinkish color but I love the glow it gives to the skin. I have to apply quite a bit for it to be noticeable. I usually put it on my forehead, cheekbones and nose before going out for a big night. I don't mind the nail-polish bottle it comes in, but after having it for over a year,it has become goopy and more solidified. I still want to try Moon Beam but the price has kind of put me off.

Weird bottle for this product. Its reminiscent of a nailpolish bottle. The product is this pink liquid with a pearlescent shimmer thats good to do as a highlight for the cheekbones, or lips, or I use it as a highlight on my browbone. I don't use this product very often because its not very pratical in my every day makeup application. But for a special occasion its a neat product to have, but not a necessity.

Video Reviews & Tutorials