September 1, 2014 | 2016 users online

Highlighters - BeneFit Cosmetics - High Beam

rated 1 of 5 on 11/2/2001 6:19:00 AM More reviews by TaraB

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I just didn't get the point of this. What was this supposed to do?

I didn't notice any difference on my face at all

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/14/2001 12:23:00 PM More reviews by StilaLover

RIS, And i really like it. I have really pinky undertones, so im not sure it would really work for olive skintones, but it adds a nice glow when you put it on under your foundation. the packaging is great, like a nailpolish bottle, so its not messy or anything at all. its only a 1/2 an ounce (i think)but a little goes a long way, so its a good buy for $18.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/8/2001 7:46:00 AM More reviews by jesdmill

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

High beam is a benefit product that actually works. It leaves a nice pinky shimmer wherever you put it. My only complaint is that it tends to get a little goopy and dry up.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/24/2001 2:09:00 PM More reviews by Mere

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this! Since I have such fair skin, it doesnt show up on me that well, but when Im in the sunlight, it sparkles and shimmers quite yummily! I have big, pudgy cheeks, with no real definition, so when I put it along my cheekbone, it gives a more contoured look. I also use it ask eyeshadow when Im running late. Its fab! I would definately buy it again.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/29/2001 8:21:00 PM More reviews by Curlyhair

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

high beam is a great way to add a light pink glow to cheeks and forehead and browbones...i like it

rated 5 of 5 on 6/13/2001 11:18:00 AM More reviews by charlita

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This shimmery, pink highlighter is great for a spring look. I love wearing it on the tops of my cheekbones & browbones. I have light skin and think it looks great. I think the Moon Beam is better for warm tones & High Beam is better for cool tones, and would recommend this accordingly. It is a tad greasy, so apply it sparingly and not to the whole face, just a few places.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/12/2001 11:11:00 PM More reviews by LORENELLIS

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Good for olive skin tones but for lighter pink skin tones don't use it because you'll just look gross and greasy.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/12/2001 12:10:00 PM More reviews by crzygrl2b

Just the perfect highlighter with glimmer for lighter toned skin. Does'nt have a funky smell either! Definitely need more since my freind talked me out of my first one.