July 25, 2014 | 1836 users online

Liquid - MAC - Studio Fix Fluid SPF 15

rated 2 of 5 on 4/18/2010 12:32:00 PM More reviews by saracc

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Brown

I used this product for 2 years and all the while had terrible skin. I've had bad skin since I was 15 so thought this was just due to that. I stopped using it and went onto a new foundation and hey presto! My skin has cleared up completely, as if by magic.
Just to hit the nail on the head again, I tried this the other day and wore it for an hour, when I took it off, what was prevously the beginning of a spot had come up in a fully fledged white head. That was a week ago and after not using this foundation again, I haven't had anymore breakouts.
While I was using it this foundation, in in terms of how it looked on my face was good. It will give you a flawless face with a 'skin' looking finish, not shimmery, not matte, somewhere inbetween. It didn't look fake but it didn't look natural either, i'd say it was more polished and pefect. It has good lasting power and would stay on all day. Also strangely when I wore this despite having an oily face I would never get an oil breakthrough during the day, ever. Maybe that's what was causing my problem skin?
Anyway, I wont ever be using this again - i'm well and truly off this foundation.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/16/2010 2:45:00 AM More reviews by madhyphy

I love the color match.I'm NC30 I have tried other foundations only because this breaks me out but i can't find any that match my skin like this one.I guess I will stick to this till I can find something similar that won't break me out as much.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/15/2010 7:17:00 PM More reviews by MacGirl22

I've been using Studio Fix Powder Foundation for years and wanted to try liquid foundation. I have been using this Studio FIx Fluid for about a month now and i love it way more than the Studio Fix Powder. I apply it with the 188 brush and it provides medium coverage. It makes my skin look flawless. I got a couple of pimples the first couple of weeks of using this, and I got nervous, but they've gone away and haven't returned. It might have been due to this foundation or to the new skincare system I started using around the same time. I'm really happy with this product!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/15/2010 2:13:00 PM More reviews by makemeupnatasha

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

iLOVE this foundation. since i have natural rosy cheeks i need something high coverage and this works great !!! it hasnt broke me out which is good but foundations dont really break me out so ..... you get alot for the price so your not wasting your money but the only thing that gets annoying is that you have to buy a pump for it at mac because it doesnt come with a pump it only comes with a screw off lid.This foundation lasts a good 5 hours so rather alot of time staying power wise. i would buy this foundation again i love love lovee it :D
xx

rated 3 of 5 on 4/15/2010 12:29:00 PM More reviews by BeatleGirl9

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I absolutely adore this foundation however I can't wear it! It breaks me out terribly. It's such a tragedy! I wish MAC could eliminate the ingredient that my skin hates LOL but then again..I bet that could also be the ingredient that makes the product awesome! Ugh. LOL. Still on the look out for something good! I probably won't purchase it again after I run out of the bottle I got over a year ago LOL. I strictly use it for nights out or for an occasion where I want to look extra good for lol. But even if I use it that sparingly, I will still get a cyst or two and MAN I hate those!!!!!! Packaging isn't very good either...bottle gets dirty easily...easy to waste product. Shouldn't have to pay for a pump either! This foundation is like over 20 bucks I think!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/13/2010 10:52:00 PM More reviews by claragonz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I generally like all MAC products. This product in NC40 is the closest to my skin color. I like that this gives medium to full coverage, and lasts all day. It does look natural too, as long as you apply it thinly. I've already finished a bottle and I'm very tempted to buy another. It's just a bit pricey, so I find myself in the hunt for the best affordable foundation out there.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/13/2010 1:39:00 PM More reviews by Roshas

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is probably the worst foundation I have ever used! It broke me out like crazy!! I had spots for two months non stop, and before that.. I would hardly ever break out! If you have dry, sensitive skin.. DO NOT GET IT! I wish the MUA would have showed me another foundation.. I found the consistency far too thick and it made my face look ultra shiny in flash photography and it also dried out my forehead. This is great if you want high coverage.. unfortunately it didn't work for me!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/11/2010 4:35:00 PM More reviews by mdarlow

this foundation is nice, it goes on lovely,dont need a lot for a flawless complexion,not cakey and lasts fairly well.used to wear nw20 but slightly 2 orangey, as i use fake tan need more of a yellow tone so got a tester in the nc25 - def a better colour for me.this is very similar to estee lauder doublewear but not as thick so easier to apply.will buy again.update- this creases in my lines and goes funny on my chin,doesnt last aswell as i would like as used to wearing el dw.if your looking for a similar coverage foundation i would def recommend macs new pro longwear foundation, best foundation ever and believe me i have tried lots!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/9/2010 10:30:00 PM More reviews by genny1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Great foundation. I looove the way it blends, it's not too greasy and it doesn't dry your skin out. If you find the right shade, it looks great. And it lasts forever! Definitely buying this again and again.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/7/2010 11:01:00 PM More reviews by ivette420

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I went through a period in my life in which I really loved this foundation, now I don't love it, yet I don't hate it. This is medium to full coverage, yet I prefer it when I apply it lightly because it has a tendecy to look caked on. I like to apply this with my fingers (very clean!) because the coverage is lighter than with a brush (mac 187 and 190). I like that this has a matt finish and doesn't look like a mess with my oily skin, this is also very long lasting and with my fingers it blends well with the skin... now the cons of this foundation is that it can look orange when applied with a brush in my case and once I felt asleep with this foundation on I woke up with 3 whiteheads in my face, and I'm not acne prone at all!. I still use this foundation from time to time, but it isn't my favourite.