August 22, 2014 | 1958 users online

Liquid - MAC - Studio Fix Fluid SPF 15

rated 5 of 5 on 4/27/2010 4:27:00 PM More reviews by BeckySbooboo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Couldn't live without this... I have been using it for about 2years now... every so often I hear about a new product that is just as good (e.g revlon colorstay) but they never compare! while the price (€31 in Ireland) is on the expensive side, I think its worth it for the coverage and finish!

anyone with oily/combination skin that has difficulty finding a fuller coverage foundation needs to run to MAC now... I love it and will buy it forever!

rated 1 of 5 on 4/26/2010 7:42:00 AM More reviews by mystar456

I wanted to love it so badly, but it does not work for me at all.
I really love the fact that it has medium to full coverage and it has yellow undertones bc i have asian yellow based skintone but
hell, this foundation makes my skin so dry.
I used it about 2 week, and oh my gosh i had so much whiteheads on my skin ..so disgusting!!!
dont recommend this foundation, sorry mac

rated 5 of 5 on 4/25/2010 5:56:00 PM More reviews by gitch416

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this foundation. It gives fantastic full coverage. I have many imperfections on my face and with a foundation primer and this foundation EVERYONE comments on how beautiful my skin is. It is a bit pricey but lasts a long time.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/24/2010 1:57:00 PM More reviews by Irishbabyyy

I didn't like this fondation, It has a really heavy coverage, It smells like paint and my face stung when I put it on and I broke out!

rated 1 of 5 on 4/24/2010 9:50:00 AM More reviews by MissNostalgia

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Straight, Medium Eyes: Grey

This is garbage, and I hate it.
MAC has NO business making face products, they should stick to brushes, blushes, and eyes. Everything Ive ever gotten for my face (primer, foundation, concealer, powder, cleaning wipes, blotting linens, etc) have all been complete garbage.
Goes on greasy, slides around like a lorry on ice, wipes off when you blot, oxidizes an obnoxious yellow-orange within an hour of application, has a streaky finish regardless of prepping and brush used, stays greasy all day, clogs my pores and suffocates my skin, and gives me large, angry, terrible pimples if worn for over an hour.
Maybe if you have super dry skin and could use a foundation that adds moisture, but if youre already a little shiny by the end of the day your face will feel like an oil refinery.

3 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 4/23/2010 8:45:00 PM More reviews by BeautyBloom

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've been using this foundation for about two months now and so far I love it. I read a lot of reviews claiming it broke them out, but I personally haven't had an issue with that. I use it with the MAC 187 and it really makes my skin look flawless (and I apply it with a light hand so it's not full coverage). I don't even have to use cover up or concealer because it evens out my skin tone so well! It's almost a matte finish but has a bit of a sheen to it, which is perfect for my slightly oil skin.
However, my mom tried it and it was not a flattering formula on her skin, I think it settled into her fine lines too much..you should try it in the store and see how it works for you. It's a great match for my skin though and I would definitely repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/23/2010 7:23:00 PM More reviews by blackberry815

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I used to swear by studio fix fluid.. but I think that this contributes to acne and unhappy skin.. so I will no longer buy this... it also oxidized and turned to a dark orangy reddish color by the end if the day I will stick to my make up forever hd foundation from now on.. it makes me very happy!

rated 2 of 5 on 4/23/2010 5:33:00 PM More reviews by hehaho85

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I decided to give mac a try just to change up my regular foundation (revlon) and i am sooooo sorry that i did! First of all i will say that this foundation is great, at first! The texture, the way it goes on, and its incredible coverage! I really wanted to love this. BUT after just one day of wearing this, i took off my makeup before bed and i already had so many tiny little bumps and whiteheads on my face. I think that this is a trick that MAC pulls- they ruin ur skin, and then its the only foundation that is good enough to cover it! lol I ended up returning mine after about 2 weeks of using it (just to make sure thats what was causing my break outs). It's too bad.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/21/2010 4:23:00 PM More reviews by CocaineBarbie

I frickin love the look of heavy foundation. Studio Fix looks really good in pictures, in natural light, and in fluorescent lighthing ect.. It covers everything and lasts for 14+ hours. It does melt off in hot weather, so i dont wear it when im going to be outside for a long time. Its not matte which is good since i hate the look of matte foundation. It has a slight sheen to it but not oily. Im on my 4th bottle going on 5th, so i obviously would buy again

rated 5 of 5 on 4/21/2010 1:39:00 AM More reviews by lk1119

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is currently my HG foundation. I've been using it for about 2 months now. I was never much of a liquid foundation kind of gal, but decided to give it a try and I love it. I have very uneven skin tone and this definitely evens out my skin tone. I love how it gives me a flawless look! The only thing I don't like about this foundation is the smell of it. After a while you tend to get use to the smell and the consistency of it is really thick! But overall I love the result this foundation gives me.