October 30, 2014 | 1548 users online

Liquid - MAC - Studio Fix Fluid SPF 15

rated 4 of 5 on 5/21/2010 11:56:00 PM More reviews by Makeupismyaddiction

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

So after using MAC SPF Foundation and not being thrilled with the coverage, I went and exchanged it for this foundation. This is my first day using it so if i have any changes, i will update. I love this foundation, the coverage is amazing!

- ok the coverage is great it looks amazing when first applied but then it oxidizes on me and it can look cakey/greasy which is not a cute look lol im normal to oily and I use mac prolongwear now.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/19/2010 8:52:00 PM More reviews by jasminesnow

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Before trying Studio Sculpt, I used this for a year or more. I applied it with my finertips, or the mac foundation brush for a more flawless finish before applying some powder to set it.
I was always quite happy with it but whenever I would be out and in a shop and I'd catch my reflection, it would look very dry and cakey and I have oily skin. I like full coverage to hide blemishes and marks on my skin, but this looked awful when I would see how it looked in shop mirrors and I knew I'd have to find something else and wouldn't purchase again for my skin. Also it used to just pour out of my bottle, as it's not clear that you need to get their foundation pump for it.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/18/2010 10:34:00 AM More reviews by SuheyCitax3

This is without a doubt a full coverage foundation. I find that the best way to use this product and not be wasteful is to use your own fingers, which isnt bad because your fingers warm up the liquid and it makes the application smoother. This foundation DOES last and if you choose to wear it before concealer, you will use less concealer everytime! The problems I have with it though is that although its super creamy, it will accentuate any dry spots on your skin so make sure you exfoliate constantly so you don't get any build up of dry/dead skin. Another con is that the packaging comes with a cap and not a pump, so if you want to use your product to the fullest you have to buy a separate pump for $6. Im a NW25 and I find that it matches me perfectly I only have to blend to my jawline and a little under my chin and there are nooo boundary lines where my bare neck and makeup meet!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/17/2010 4:30:00 PM More reviews by xBronzedBeautyx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

LOVE! Before I started tanning, I hated this foundation. It was too dark and just looked bad. Now that im pretty much obsessed with being bronze, i love this! It is super full coverage, goes on smooth as long as your skin is moisturized, and lasts for 14+ hours. I get compliments on my perfect skin everytime i wear this. The shade selection is dark & orange toned, so pale people wouldnt like this. Ive gone through 4 bottles already & going to buy my 5th pretty soon, so obviously i would buy again. It's expensive but a bottle lasts me a long time. The best way to apply this is the 187

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/17/2010 1:32:00 PM More reviews by Fibergash6

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

Great coverage, but not good for dry/combination skin. It WILL accentuate dry patches/flakes. Long lasting coverage though.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/11/2010 12:17:00 AM More reviews by Lux77

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a so-so foundation on me, my skin just kinda soaks it up,and it turns a little orangy on my NW15 skin, if I ever used it again it would be as a back up if I ran out of my studio tech and couldn't find more anywhere lol

rated 3 of 5 on 5/9/2010 2:46:00 AM More reviews by francescasy

Coverage wise the foundation gives me full coverage. enough coverage to cover my acne scars and some of my skin discoloration. but that's the only thing I'm liking about this foundation. The consistency is very thick although its blendable. As for the shade it is WAY TOO YELLOW for me. I'm usually a nc25-nc30 in the studio fix powder but for the liquid foundation i had to get the NC20 since the yellow tone makes my skin a dark. Whenever I use this foundation i have combine it with another liquid foundation just to tone down the yellowish color. As for packaging, its way too much of a hassle that you have to purchase the pump separately. I will not but this product again.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/6/2010 8:44:00 AM More reviews by theamygirl

I love this foundation to wear on nights out. It provides more coverage than the Estee Lauder Double wear light (intensity 1) that I wear during the day and lasts all night without touch up. I have v. pale skin, and used NW20 when I've got some tan on. This foundation is easy to apply (altho difficult to get out of the glass bottle when running low - probably my only complaint). I'm also really happy that MAC are one of the few companies that don't test on animals, as I've started really researching my cosmetics and so many brands I love(d) do!

rated 2 of 5 on 5/5/2010 7:46:00 PM More reviews by thehfxgrrl

I expected a bit more from MAC. I love their concealer but Studio Fix fell flat for me. It went on ok but after a few hours it looked absolutely awful

rated 5 of 5 on 5/5/2010 1:36:00 PM More reviews by spacegirl444

I love this product to pieces. I have used many different foundations and this is by far the best. Applied with MAC's 188 brush, my face always looks amazing--almost like it has been airbrushed. I get so many compliments when wearing it.