Lancome Definicils High Definition Mascara

3.7

Aqua/Water, Paraffin, Cera Alba/Beeswax, Acacia/Acacia Senegal Gum, Stearic Acid, Carnauba/Carnauba Wax, Palmitic Acid, Triethanolamine, Simethicone, Sodium Polymethacrylate, Aminomethyl Propanediol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Panthenol, Polyquaternium-10, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, BHT. [ /- May contain: CI 77007/Ultramarines, CI 77492, CI 77499, CI 77491/Iron Oxides]

on 7/21/2003 4:57:00 PM

MY HG mascara for years, so much so that I didn't try others and find out the new formulas have really improved. Defincils doesn't add length, curl or much volume, just colors your lashes without glooping them together, and lasts all day without flaking (what's that anyway?).

But I've recently tried Maybelline's Soft and Full and it's almost as good (bit more gloopy) but a quarter of the price. So I'd still buy Defincils again if money were no object :o)

on 7/19/2003 9:05:00 PM

this makes my lashes stick together a bit and it feels really heavy and uncomfortable. my lashes look longer, but not thicker...i end up with like 4 lashes per eye cus of the way it sticks ur lashes together. i think i should try amplicils maybe..for more volume. i do like the packageing, its slim and neat.

on 7/19/2003 1:01:00 AM

Didn't like this mascara. It didn't give my lashes any curl whatsoever, and it made them stick together, creating the look less lashes with no lift (curl).

on 7/18/2003 1:39:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Great mascara! It works wonders on my lashes, but it's too expensive and it dries out really fast.

on 7/17/2003 8:13:00 AM

Best mascara I've tried. I switched from Estee's volumizing mascara to this recently. Really fills out my skimpy lashes.

on 7/16/2003 3:11:00 PM

I stray, but I always come back! This product looks great over Estee Lauder lash primer. If you love the look of Definicils, you will love it even more over the primer. This is my HG eye look!

on 7/16/2003 12:30:00 PM

This is one of the better mascaras out there. Stays on all day long and almost never smudges. still it is not as good as magnificils.

on 7/14/2003 3:50:00 PM

my mom and sister always buy lancome stuff and they'd give to the gifts to me to play around with so i have a collection of lancome definicils mascara. definicils is one of the best mascaras. it held my curl, didnt clump, and didnt smudge during gym. however, i've only been using the little tubes that come in the giftsets. they usually make the samples really good to persuade you to buy the real (super expensive) thing which from past experiences, are usually lower in quality than the samples. so i DON'T recommend buying this.

It boggles my mind to hear people saying that Definicils clumps and smears or takes the curl out of lashes. I have been buying it for 20 years. I try other mascaras from time to time and end up throwing them out. Definicils is economical because it lasts forever (stop throwing your perfectly good mascara out at 3 months, that's ridiculous and just hype to make you buy more product) - I use it every single morning of my life and one tube lasts me a good four months. It never, ever clumps or smears, runs, causes me any problems. It wears like iron, which is the main reason I like it - I can put it on and completely forget about it, never have to worry that I have football player eyes. It lengthens my average lashes to the point that I can't wear my glasses comfortably because my lashes are brushing against them. It defines every last lash. You can shape your eyes with it - after one application to cover your lashes, go back and just brush the ends to build them up -- at the outer corners for a more cat like shape, or in the center, for a more round eyed innocent shape. ... you can do anything you want to with Definicils. You have to curl your lashes first and curl them well, and then brush Definicils on and continue to brush until you've got the length you want. Don't let it dry between coats.

I have never had the brush act up, it comes out of the receptacle clean every time with just the right amount of product on it, and I love the shape of it.

I use it on every lash of my upper and lower lashes.

I couldn't live without Definicils. It's my desert island must have, my grab if the house caught fire item, most definitely my holy grail.

Nothing else is even half as good.

on 7/6/2003 8:25:00 PM

SO far, this is the best mascara I have tried, though I still think there is better out there. I like that it does NOT clump on my lashes at all so I hardly need to use a lash separator at all. But I wish it would be a little thicker (but still not clump!) Am I asking too much? lol

Top Rated Lancome Products