October 22, 2014 | 2045 users online

Mascara - Lancome - Definicils Mascara

rated 5 of 5 on 6/11/2003 12:28:00 PM More reviews by ilovemygreatdane

Best stuff ever! It lengthens and separates. Totally worth the $$$. I like the straight brush too. Not many mascaras have that. It's especially good for my bottom lashes.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/11/2003 1:57:00 AM More reviews by Leonidas

Great mascara, doesn't flake, doesn't smudge when dry (it can take a few seconds to dry completely), seperates, lengthens... The brush can take a while to get used to though but once you get the hang of it it's perfect.
I was really amazed by how my lashes felt after using this! You know the feeling you get when you want to run your fingers through your hair to show it off? Well I got the exact same thing, I wanted to run my fingers through my lashes!!! They felt quite soft and light too! I love this mascara! I'm going to try all of Lancomes mascaras to see if they're just as good or even better!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/10/2003 2:48:00 PM More reviews by missiechill

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This is THE best mascara I have ever used, i have been a faithful user for about 6 years now, and have NEVER experienced, flaking, stickiness, or dryness of the product. It lasts forever! WOW what a winner Lancome - If you are looking for separating & definition, this is the one for you - it also lengthens as well!!!! THANKS!! Black is the best. *Hey girls - PLEASE don't swap used mascaras, its gross & unsanitary and how many girls get eye infections such as pink eye!! It happened to me b/c someone told me it was a brand new unused mascara when that wasnt the case at all!~ It had been used. Even if their description says, "used once only", dont bother swapping for it, its not worth a trip to the doctor and and an antibiotic eye drop prescription! Always ask if its been "opened" or "used/tried" at all!! Happy swapping :)

rated 2 of 5 on 6/9/2003 4:33:00 PM More reviews by smiles78jt

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The brush on this mascara sucks. It doesn't sepearte my lashes and it also smudges.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/9/2003 4:20:00 PM More reviews by a_butterfly

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I got this mascara as a gift and was excited to try it, given the rave reviews it has gotten. But I found that it made my lashes clump together and ended up smudging under my eyes by the end of the day. Not for me...

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2003 2:52:00 PM More reviews by kucing

I am reviewing this product for the 2nd time. Please bear in mind that I use a base prior to Definicils, either Magnificils or (currently) Cils Booster, as it does not work 'bare' on me. Definicils is an amazing mascara! I've been using it on a daily basis for almost 2 months now, and the tube is still as perfect as the first day I got it. The wand is always meticulously clean, with no extra product being wasted at all. It gives me perfect long lashes, although I always require combing through my lashes, but I don't mind that. It lasts all day with no flaking at all and no smearing. I love it, and I we definitely be buying this again when it runs out!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/1/2003 11:15:00 PM More reviews by lilacterp

Age: Unknown Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This does wonders for my lashes and I have tried Maybelline, Clinique (countless), etc, etc. This adds a lot of definition and thickness to my lashes, which are long but thin. A good product that I will buy again. I always reach for this one when I choose one of my mascaras.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/31/2003 2:42:00 AM More reviews by leilaverde

It was my fave before I discovered Shu Uemura Mascara Basic. It's slightly more dramatic than the latter for it's more voluminous. In terms of lengthening effects, they are relatively on par. However, Shu's definition won me over. Had to agree with jenno2007 that it does flake and it does clump a little. A little more dry compared to most mascaras so dun expect the glossy look.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/30/2003 8:56:00 PM More reviews by cutestuff

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

The Best Mascara on the face of the Earth!!! I've used many and this brand makes both long and thick lashes! No clumps, no flakes, just exceptional lashes.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/27/2003 2:12:00 PM More reviews by india_romeo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

My mom gave me a GWP sample of this mascara several months ago, and I've been hooked ever since. It really lengthens and defines my lashes better than any other mascara I've ever tried, and believe me, I've tried them all! It's a little pricey, but since I don't splurge on many cosmetic products, I don't mind forking it out for this one. I think it's totally worth it. It leaves me with raccoon eyes if I'm not careful to take it all off, but that's a small price to pay for a mascara that fulfills all my other needs - no clumping, doesn't dry out, and gives me longer, natural looking lashes.