August 31, 2014 | 1637 users online

Mascara - Lancome - Definicils Mascara

rated 2 of 5 on 6/9/2003 4:20:00 PM More reviews by a_butterfly

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I got this mascara as a gift and was excited to try it, given the rave reviews it has gotten. But I found that it made my lashes clump together and ended up smudging under my eyes by the end of the day. Not for me...

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2003 2:52:00 PM More reviews by kucing

I am reviewing this product for the 2nd time. Please bear in mind that I use a base prior to Definicils, either Magnificils or (currently) Cils Booster, as it does not work 'bare' on me. Definicils is an amazing mascara! I've been using it on a daily basis for almost 2 months now, and the tube is still as perfect as the first day I got it. The wand is always meticulously clean, with no extra product being wasted at all. It gives me perfect long lashes, although I always require combing through my lashes, but I don't mind that. It lasts all day with no flaking at all and no smearing. I love it, and I we definitely be buying this again when it runs out!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/1/2003 11:15:00 PM More reviews by lilacterp

Age: Unknown Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This does wonders for my lashes and I have tried Maybelline, Clinique (countless), etc, etc. This adds a lot of definition and thickness to my lashes, which are long but thin. A good product that I will buy again. I always reach for this one when I choose one of my mascaras.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/31/2003 2:42:00 AM More reviews by leilaverde

It was my fave before I discovered Shu Uemura Mascara Basic. It's slightly more dramatic than the latter for it's more voluminous. In terms of lengthening effects, they are relatively on par. However, Shu's definition won me over. Had to agree with jenno2007 that it does flake and it does clump a little. A little more dry compared to most mascaras so dun expect the glossy look.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/30/2003 8:56:00 PM More reviews by cutestuff

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

The Best Mascara on the face of the Earth!!! I've used many and this brand makes both long and thick lashes! No clumps, no flakes, just exceptional lashes.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/27/2003 2:12:00 PM More reviews by india_romeo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

My mom gave me a GWP sample of this mascara several months ago, and I've been hooked ever since. It really lengthens and defines my lashes better than any other mascara I've ever tried, and believe me, I've tried them all! It's a little pricey, but since I don't splurge on many cosmetic products, I don't mind forking it out for this one. I think it's totally worth it. It leaves me with raccoon eyes if I'm not careful to take it all off, but that's a small price to pay for a mascara that fulfills all my other needs - no clumping, doesn't dry out, and gives me longer, natural looking lashes.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/26/2003 4:17:00 AM More reviews by jenno2007

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Black

What to say about Defincils...let's see. I've tried a bunch of mascaras in my day - MAC Prolash, L'Oreal Voluminous, Longitude, Maybelline Lash by Lash, Volum Express, and Clinique Lash Doubling, Naturally Glossy, Borghese...and many more I don't have time to name.

I tried Defincils when I was sixteen, and stopped buying it (of course)for awhile because I didn't have enough money to keep buying it.

I'll say two things...this is INDEED the mascara I keep coming back to because it beats all of the other brands out there...but that does NOT make it the best. It flakes just a little, and has a tendency to leave kinda-noticeable rings under your eyes.

It's also a bit on the dry side, and doesn't leave your lashes with that glossy, flexible look that other more wet mascaras will.

Still, it's incredibly versatile - it can be a day mascara, and layered and curled (it curls well) for a night look.

Defincils remains my mascara...I haven't seen any better out there.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/24/2003 10:02:00 PM More reviews by JLoGirl

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Definicils is a fabulous lengthening and defining mascara! Makes my lashes very pretty and flirty-looking. It doesn't clump or flake much, and can be removed easily with Lancome's eye makeup remover. I really the sleek black packaging as well. Although this is good, I won't be repurchasing because it doesn't give enough volume/thickness, and it's expensive! Also, this has a matte/dry look rather than soft and glossy.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/23/2003 9:06:00 AM More reviews by ljka

The holy grail of mascara for me. Just can't always afford it! I have deep set, small eyes and my lashes aren't long. Nothing works for me as good as this product. Helps with lengthening. I love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/22/2003 10:51:00 AM More reviews by Lyric311

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Nothing but good things to say about this mascara. The price is a little steep, but the quality is wonderful. This was my HG until Flextincils came out. I would reccomend this to anyone who loves and need a great mascara.