April 19, 2014 | 1750 users online

Mascara - BeneFit Cosmetics - BADgal Lash

rated 4 of 5 on 4/19/2008 2:30:00 PM More reviews by tracifacey

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I really loved this mascara. I mostly used it when I was going out, the brush was very big, so I had to be careful not to get it all over my eyelid, but other than that I think it worked fabulous. I usually layered it over a lash primer, I found that made it easier to see where I was going with the brush.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/16/2008 3:01:00 PM More reviews by BRANDI7013

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Crappy mascara! The brush is so big that it would take me forever to put on because I was alway afraid of poking my eye out. It did nothing dramatic. And, for the price I would never repurchase! Well, even if it was 99 cents, I still wouldn't repurchase!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/15/2008 7:40:00 AM More reviews by curlylaura

I have this in Auborgine/Eggplant. I love it. I have never had mascara that's any colour other than brown/black. It makes my lashes long and full, isn't clumpy and my lashes don't stick together. It also makes my green eyes stand out more than my standard mascara.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/15/2008 4:00:00 AM More reviews by vitalic

I'm on my second tube, and for a mascara that gives natural but dramatic looking lashes, this stuff is awesome!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/12/2008 10:26:00 PM More reviews by foreverxsummer

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love Benefit; the packaging, the cute names, so I had high hopes for this product. However, this mascara hasn't done nothing special for my lashes, but it hasn't done nothing wrong either. But for the price, I would've expected a more significant result. Beware, the brush is really fat. Too fat in fact. It makes small lashes grabbing really difficult. It has some pros though : there is no clumping at all with this mascara. It does flake a little though. Actually, this is not a good nor a bad mascara in my opinion, but it's definitely not worth the price.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/12/2008 2:14:00 PM More reviews by Spiceemial

OVERRATED! I really did not like this product. I purchased it at sephora's where i paid way to much for this mascara. It wasnt any different from the drugstore brands that are significantly cheaper. I think Loreals mascara could beat this one anyday. It didnt do much for the length of my lashes, which are long to begin with. The worse part was the wand. The brush at the end was so big, it was difficult to get in the inner eye. Many people pointed that out, which i found to be true. I would spend the money 20$ on a few different mascaras that you can try out.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/11/2008 12:19:00 AM More reviews by Princess714

First of all, the packaging is adorable! The price is expensive, but I've seen worse. It is definitely worth it for everything that the mascara does. It makes me look like I have false eyelashes on, and I've never gotten that with a mascara before. I've tried other kinds but always come back to this!

rated 2 of 5 on 4/8/2008 3:30:00 PM More reviews by whoopwhoopwhoopy

I used this when it first came out, but to my knowledge it has remained the same. I liked the BadGal liner and was excited when the mascara came out because it said that it would give the false eyelash look. I have long eyelashes, but the wand was still hard to maneuver. I had to put my mascara on very carefully to avoid it getting everywhere, which made it hard to make my lashes full. I could not do full strokes with the large wand. It didn't smudge after wearing it all day, but it did not hold any of the volume from when I first put it on. Don't use this. Their Get Bent is much better than this, but it dries out faster than BadGal.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/6/2008 7:23:00 AM More reviews by trixkiddo

It seems that Bad Gal is a "love it or hate it" kind of product for 99% of the MUAers. I'm the 1%, it's not a bad mascara, but what's the big deal? The wand is very unwieldy, I felt like a toddler trying to put on Mommy's mascara with it. The mascara itself isn't bad, it doesn't flake on me and holds a curl. Plus, I like the fact that I can go very dramatic or natural with it. But, is it worth the price? Meh.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/5/2008 7:17:00 PM More reviews by kytteninlove

I tried this product because I had heard so much about it in magazines and from beauty experts. It didn't do a thing for me! I thought the brush was way too big and the mascara itself did nothing to improve my lashes. I think its way overrated.