October 25, 2014 | 1842 users online

Fragrances - Chanel - Coco Mademoiselle

rated 1 of 5 on 11/8/2001 10:12:00 PM More reviews by MsEKNY

This fragrance was not for me at all. It was so overpowering that it gave me a huge headache and I couldn't stop coughing! I guess I'm just not a Coco kind of girl. I never really liked any of Chanel's fragrances except for the Allure.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/20/2001 9:16:00 PM More reviews by JT14

I thought this smelled really pretty in the store, but then I developed a pounding headache and the smell just made my nose burn every time I smelled my wrists. Really terrible reaction to this. I bought a bottle, but must take it back to Sephora...this does not agree with me at all. I must go back to Allure!

JT

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/20/2001 11:46:00 PM More reviews by Penguin

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am astounded at how much I love this fragrance! I absolutely cannot wear Coco and Allure is nice but it tends to give me a headache. I received more compliments on this scent than I ever have with Rush coming in second. This is the perfect Fall/Winter fragrance!

rated 1 of 5 on 7/27/2001 4:55:00 PM More reviews by meesh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Cough! Gag! I could not stand this stuff. When I smelled it in the bottle at a Sephora I initially liked it, but recently I sprayed some on my wrist in the store and nearly choked. When I got into my car with the windows rolled up to drive home (it was raining), I got a massive headache from it. I guess I'm not cut out for heavy scents, even if this is supposed to be a lighter version I still think it's fairly heavy.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/10/2001 1:29:00 PM More reviews by BethInAlaska

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Was desperate to try this after reading reviews online, and was very dissapointed. Its got that heavy coco bottom note, that turns into b.o. on me. Its not light, as I had expected. Boytoy took one sniff and ran away.

HOWEVER, if you like the original coco, but yen for something lighter, this is your perfume.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/7/2001 11:03:00 AM More reviews by DianeB

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Beautiful scent, bergamot, jasmine and vanilla. The top note, bergamot, smells fantastic when you first spray it on, then it dries down to a beautiful warm vanilla floral. Considering that I'm not a jasmine or vanilla fan, I'm surprised how much I love this!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/6/2001 7:09:00 PM More reviews by Mayra

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Beautiful fragrance. A bit sweet, a bit fruity and definitely a floral. Have gotten many compliments on it. Feminine but not cloying. Excellent fixative.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/27/2001 8:42:00 PM More reviews by IRENE

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I LOVE THIS FRAGRANCE!! GREAT YEAR ROUND:)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/17/2001 8:17:00 PM More reviews by April

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is one of my new staples. It's a warm floriental that dries to a soft finish. Have received many compliments while wearing it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/13/2001 10:34:00 AM More reviews by SusanR

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this scent - to me it blends some of the prettiest elements of Allure & Coco. A little musky & sexy without being too heavy. It's also the first perfume that my husband and I have agreed upon in a long while. I've gotten a lot of compliments on this in the month I've been wearing it.