Chanel Coco Mademoiselle

4.2

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

My absolute favourite fragrance !!! It is heavenly, I feel good when I spray it on and I always get compliments !

Three words: IM IN LOVE! My mom always had fancy bottles of perfume and I always said I would have them too! This is a classic perfume (like our mom's) just a younger hipper version! (thats what Chanel projects and I agree 100%!) HTH!

Hmmm... When I first sniffed Coco Mme on a piece of testing paper, it sure smelled much better than on my own skin! It does last throughout the day, I must say. However, it develops a certain masculinity after a couple of hours as opposed to the initial sweet elegant note. All in all, an ok everyday perfume!

I would never buy it or wear it. I found it cloying and offensive. It is VERY strong and it is the kind of scent that only seems to get stronger and permeate everything around you after it is applied. I had a previous review that I was much kinder in but I can no longer pretend to tolerate it. The smell never left me the whole day I wore it. I mean it never left my nose-it was everywhere with only a dab causing me to smell like one of those women who bathes in perfume. I think it must be my chemistry b/c so many people love this. It can't smell this way on them.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I love this fragrance simply because it is femminine. One spray on the vital points lasts all day. I also find that many people do not know the scent as much so it feels unique compared to other more commercial brand fragrances.

I tried this in EDT version and will be purchasing EDP. It is citrusy then dries down to floral then filnally to marine and fresh scent(a little like men's perfume) To make that short, I love it!! Edit 5/30/2004 : I changed my rating from 5 to 4. It is not bad but I feel the scent lacks complexity.

SEXY. HEADY. WARM. This is my "date" fragrance. I love it!

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Coco Mlle is one of a very few fragrances that have an absolutely phenomenal reaction with my body chemistry (unlike the original Coco, which is beautiful in the bottle but tragically morphs into cat urine on my skin). This fragrance is sensational. I hate patchouli, but luckily for me my skin doesn't pick up on that note at all. I also don't smell any of the citrus/fruitiness/sweetness that other reviewers keep mentioning. At first spritz Coco Mlle has that distinctive Chanel scent, but it quickly mellows and ripens into a warm, enveloping, and simply intoxicating spicy scent with a hint of florals and powder. Gorgeous, and lasts forever. I love this fragrance - it makes me feel decadent and elegant, and I love the classic Chanel bottle!

The best fragrance ever. This blends so perfectly with my own body's chemistry I hope they never stop making it. I've been wearing this for a year & it still never fails that where ever I go someone always comments on how wonderful it smells.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This was given to me on Valentine's Day, & it smells gorgeous. One spritz is enough to leave a lasting fragrance, & i love the fact that it isn't musky like many other fragrances by Chanel.

Popular Fragrances