August 22, 2014 | 1566 users online

Lip Treatments - Maybelline - Baby Lips Lip Balm

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/19/2011 2:18:00 AM More reviews by Katie75007

I bought this on a whim in Walgreens for about $4; for once, I didn't happen to have any lip balm on me -- and I am very pleasantly surprised! I bought Peach Kiss, which looks nude and goes on basically colorless -- maybe with a hint of nude, but not orangey or peach. The formula glides on velvety smooth and seems to hydrate thoroughly, and it looks great on its own. Love! I might have to try the other flavors, now!

rated 3 of 5 on 9/15/2011 10:00:00 PM More reviews by cassie1896

I LOVE lip balms, and this didn't really cut it. I was excited to get this because I saw this lip balm is apparently all the rave in Australia, so i got it right when it hit the stores in the US. it didnt moisturize my lips and didn't make them soft. It was almost $5. I own the CO Bigelow Lemon and blueberry lip balm and it makes my lips so much softer and was only $2.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 9/15/2011 4:31:00 PM More reviews by GlitterGirl1977

I picked up 'Quenched' today and I'm really quite pleased! I was iffy about it after reading the reviews, but I found it on sale for 50% off, so at $1.79 it was a pretty good deal. The smell is pleasant, kinda citrusy and it glides on well. Not sticky at all. I would definitely buy this again - probably a different shade to try it out ;)

rated 2 of 5 on 9/10/2011 5:45:00 AM More reviews by cupcakeofmylife

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Disappointed with this product. It doesn't moisturize at all, just waste of money.
I figured that it also tastes a little like soap, and it's not nice.
What I do like is the pretty packaging for a lipbalm and nice smell, but that is just it. NOT buying again, EVER.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/8/2011 1:32:00 AM More reviews by amandamooo

When I first bought this lip balm I really liked it! I got the soothing cherry one and it smelt so good, not at all like a fake cheap cherry, but any who after awhile I started to notice that after about an hour it would dry my lips out and make them feel weird. Even chapstick does this to me so I stick to moisturizing my lips with bio oil which really hydrates them without a sticky feel. Also I know your not supposed to eat lip balms or anything but ofc they end up in your mouth anyway and this lip balm has a really gross taste. So yeah it's an average product and you could probably find a better lip balm by nivea.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/1/2011 9:06:00 AM More reviews by arielicious

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This was an ok product. Nothing fantastic to rave about. I got this in the Cherry flavoured one. It smells sweet but not nauseating. Upon application, it feels a tad oily but after awhile it's fine. Not super moisturizing cause after about 1 hr or so i'd have to reapply. This made me break out a little near the mouth. I'm thinking if i should finish this up or just go for a new lipbalm.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/19/2011 7:54:00 PM More reviews by awesomeness7

I sort of liked it but it didnt really make my lips that soft. It smelt like one of my lip smackers. I bought the berry flavoured one and im not too happy with it. It dries up real quick so i have to keep putting it on. Even so, I would buy it again cause it does moisturise my lips really well and makes them feel nice.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/17/2011 9:54:00 PM More reviews by courtneyk01

I have pretty temperamental lips and in winter they obviously dry out really bad. I picked up 3 of these because they were 3 for the price of 2. I don't think they are the best however I do find that they moisturise and its an added bonus with the SPF. There are lip moisturising products I prefer however my favourite is one I have to apply with my fingers which can get annoying. This is just great for me to have in my bag to grab. I feel that the moisture does soak in to my lips.It's really annoying though that I can always taste it a bit after putting it on - I'm not licking my lips or anything - and I cannot stand the taste. They do smell pretty good - I have cherry, orange and berry.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/1/2011 1:00:00 AM More reviews by kolbaska

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

this is quite meh. because there were testers available at the store i i picked the one i thought smelled best - the "smoothing cherry" and i really do love the smell. it doesnt smell like cherry at all it smells purely like lychees. it does a poor job at moisturising. lips do feel smooth while its on but it does no long term repair whatsoever. it stays on for barely an hour and my lips are dry again. wont be repurchasing

rated 4 of 5 on 7/18/2011 7:47:00 AM More reviews by StellaBells

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I will happily confess that I am a lip balm/gloss freak! Even as I struggle to close my make up case, any time I spot a nice smelling, pretty looking, cheap lip product, I snap it up.
I heard the hype about this product, and in need of a good everyday lip balm, I bought it. I liked the price (only $4) and the nice look of the packaging.
It had a yummy smell, but as soon as I put some on, it smelled quite different, more synthetic and unpleasant. However, I stand behind it. It definitely helps my lips, as long as I put it on a few times a day. It leaves my lips looking smooth, soft and (thankfully!) crack-free.
For the care my lips get, I can overlook the smell!
Depending what's on the market in the future, I would probably by this again.