October 31, 2014 | 1693 users online

Liquid - Maybelline - Fit Me Foundation

rated 5 of 5 on 4/12/2011 8:45:00 PM More reviews by magica

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I LOVE LOVE this foundation Ive redness on my skin this really covers it really good makes my skin like a DOLL it makes flawless it gives
hydration and it gives a dewy finish that I love Ive dry skin and sensitive
this makes it really good Probably if youve oily skin this will Not be a
good choose .

after I apply I use Pressed powder or Translucent powder it last
alot longer on my skin Highly recommend :).

rated 1 of 5 on 4/12/2011 8:38:00 PM More reviews by ppinkrroses

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Yuck. I'm not a fan of this one at all. Yes, I have oily skin, but this didn't even look good when it first went on--right after I washed my skin, moisturized, and put on primer. I mean, I didn't expect it to last 5 hours, but it didn't even make it to 1 minute. Total fail in my book. For reference, I tried it with fingers, dry sponge, wet sponge, and brush--wet sponge probably worked best, but not by much.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/12/2011 9:15:00 AM More reviews by palegrneyez30

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

It sucks. I love how this looks on my face the first couple of hours, my face looks bright, the color I got matches perfectly, I look dewy etc. But then my face turns into an oil slick.
I do not recommend this makeup for women with oily skin. They really should come out with somethin in this line for oily skin but who knows if they will. I wouldn't buy this again. So I'll continue to bounce between Makeup forever velevt matte and Revlon Colorstay for oily/combo skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/12/2011 3:31:00 AM More reviews by labellevie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This foundation is growing on me. I really wanted a dewy finish with medium coverage and this is definitely light-medium coverage. It is a bit tacky, but I set it with powder and it's a good medium between dewy and natural.

It isn't particularly "light" feeling on the skin but doesn't feel like a mask either.

Basically, when taken the time to apply correctly (I use a foundation brush or my fingers) it really can look natural and dewy.

If you have oily skin stay away! If you're dry like me this really gives a nice finish.

It doesn't have great coverage and with most drugstore foundations, I can't seem to find a shade that isn't too pink on me.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/11/2011 11:58:00 PM More reviews by cnr918

I actually like this foundation!! First off... It's extremely inexpensive! I apply it after my moisturizer. I put my finger over the top of the bottle and flip it over and I find that is plenty of product to go on one side of my face then repeat on the other side and forehead. If I want more coverage I just repeat the process again. It leaves my skin really smooth and not cakey at all. Its the perfect summer/warm weather foundation. Light and dewy.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/11/2011 11:41:00 PM More reviews by jacameron

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I'm really enjoying this product. The coverage is a tad on the light side, but even so it'll gives your face a smooth appearance and has a natural sheen and glow. I consider myself to be fair-skinned for a brunette and the 220 shade works well for me. I believe I spent around $7.00 at Walgreen's, which is a price I can definitely live with!

***UPDATE***
I'm enjoying this product more than ever and it's become my HG foundation. Even when I have breakouts, (which, thank goodness, are more becoming more infrequent), I use this product, dab a little concealer on top of my blemishes, and I'm good to go.

However, as much as I like the foundation, the packaging has a major design flaw. The cap doesn't seal the foundation into the bottle, and as a result the product flows out of the top and gets trapped in the bottle threads. While it's never spilled down the side of the bottle, I feel like a lot of foundation is wasted this way because it winds up drying on the bottle threads. Major bummer for such a good product! Hopefully Maybelline will fix this.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/11/2011 6:25:00 PM More reviews by xosugar

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I hate this foundation. It's too slick and even after it sets it's kind of tacky. It definitely gets more greasy over time, and I don't even have oily skin. My skin is normal and occasionally gets a little dry. There's not much coverage. And I hate the number system. 110 is more yellow and seems darker than 115 which is odd in my opinion. They definitely need to explain how you're supposed to find your color better. I think the colors run a tad dark. Even the 115 doesn't fit me perfectly color wise. Overall I'd say it's below average for a drugstore foundation and I would advise anyone with oily skin to avoid it.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 4/11/2011 12:18:00 AM More reviews by ceriseangel2

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I find the coverage is really light. The shade that best matched me was 130 but it was a tad too pink. It also feels somewhat oily on my skin but hasn't broken me out. The main reason why I would not buy this again is that the fragrance of this foundation is somewhat strong and smells artificial.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/9/2011 2:59:00 AM More reviews by katttlovesyou

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I have yet to find or use a nice drugstore foundation. Fit me foundation didnt fit me too well. Lol. I am a NC25 in Studio Fix and I chose 210. It was tad light but when I sampled 220 it was dark. My face felt really oily and the foundation smeared/rubbed onto my shirt. The only reason I bought it was because it was on sale for like $6! I wish I could say it was a fab steal.. But its not. Oh well :)

rated 2 of 5 on 4/8/2011 8:15:00 PM More reviews by ilovemakeup97

If you have fair skin, this review is mostly for you. I would for sure recommend this product for people who like to look orange, oily and unnatural. This is just my expericence with the product by the way. If you like this product, thats great... my personal experience wasn't very good though. It also made me break out :(. So, in search of a good foundation, I went to Clinique and the SA told me that its very important to spend your money on a good foundation. I followed her advice and purchased the Clinique Superbalanced Makeup in Breeze. I can see the difference spending about $15 more can make. I would recommend just going out and spending your money on a good foundation right from the start.