September 22, 2014 | 1770 users online

Liquid - Maybelline - Fit Me Foundation

rated 4 of 5 on 4/5/2011 9:03:00 PM More reviews by jc2729

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really like this foundation, it gives medium non cakey coverage on my combo skin. It feels really nice on too, very light weight and smooth. Like others have said, its pretty dewy and if you dont set it with a good powder I can see that you could get pretty oily with this foundation (even though it is oil free), but my mac blot powder takes care of both of these problems and I'm left with pretty good, long lasting, glowy coverage that hasn't broken me out! (Would have given it a five if it had come with a pump!)

rated 2 of 5 on 4/5/2011 8:40:00 PM More reviews by Sarah8581

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have very dry skin and I heard this product was great for dry skin and that it is supposed to let your skin breathe. The coverage is okay but it broke my face out and I started to get acne after 2 times of using the producy and it still brought out my dry patches. I have tried applying with a brush and a sponge. I get better results when using a sponge. I may use this product from time to time.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/5/2011 7:06:00 PM More reviews by SummerLuvin

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I tried to love this, really I did. I wanted a lightweight foundation as I don't need much coverage, just a tiny bit of redness on my cheeks. The price was really appealing as well, as I'm tired of paying over $40 which is what I have been doing for the past few years for my foundation. Upon application, this feels nice and has a dewey finish. But within just a few minutes, it felt really heavy and greasy. I could *feel* I was wearing makeup, and even after setting with powder, it never really dried on my skin. About an hour later, I looked in the mirror and it didn't even look like I had applied foundation to my nose and cheeks. The redness in my cheeks was back and my face looked really greasy, even though I have normal/combo skin, not oily. It started to separate on my skin and made a really splotchy appearance. The color had oxidized and took on an orange tint. I only wore it for about three hours before washing it off, but the next morning I woke up with three huge pimples on my face, and I never break out. This was the only new product I had tried. Also, this has a really strong floral fragrance to it, very much like a glue stick. This is just an all around horrible product for me.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/5/2011 5:35:00 PM More reviews by aprilpinkbeauty

I finally gave in and tried this foundation and I think its perfect for every day and to wear to work. I think I'd want a bit more coverage for night time or pictures (thats when I'll use my trusty Revlon Colorstay) but FIT evens out my skin tone, gives me decent amount of coverage and blends extremely well. The colour I chose matches my skintone perfectly as well. The packaging is cute but I really wish it had a pump. The foundation itself didn't make me break out and my skin didn't react to it at all. One downfall was I was super oily about halfway through the day. It makes my t zone really greasy and sometimes I have to use 2 blotting papers to take the shine away. I don't have this problem with other foundations so I was a bit disappointed with that. Unless I find another great, cheap foundation for every day I will repurchase again. For now, its my go to every day foundation.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/4/2011 1:23:00 AM More reviews by Zhariel

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I tried 110 Porcelain and was unfortunately very disappointed in this product. It has pink undertones, so my face looked slightly sunburnt when I wore this. I'm very pale with neutral or slightly warm undertones. Without a primer, I could get about 4 to 5 hours of wear and then it started to become a hot mess. Definitely will not purchase again.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 4/3/2011 11:33:00 PM More reviews by ducky95

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I dislike this foundation. I got the last shade in the Light collection. It was too pink. PINK! how the flip was it supposed to be pink?!

rated 2 of 5 on 4/3/2011 10:51:00 PM More reviews by Katelynnmac

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have a fair amount of acne scaring and such and usually I do not go with light weight foundations, but I decided why not seeing as it was so cheap and came in the perfect shade.
The packaging doesn't have a pump so you waste foundation but it doesn't matter to me because this foundations going right in the trash! After using it for a few days I have HUGE red pimples. I was just after getting my face cleared up and this upset me. I would not recommend to this to anybody who has acne prone skin, seriously do yourself the favor!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/2/2011 7:39:00 PM More reviews by MiasMommy55

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I usually stick with Maybellines Dream Matte Mousse or Dream Smooth Mousse but I was looking for something a little more summer friendly and this is a perfect fit. Moderate build-able coverage, doesn't settle in fine lines and my skin can breathe. I have normal skin and even with my spf 100 this doesn't make my face to oily.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/2/2011 4:55:00 AM More reviews by yoyocanary

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I am NC15 in MAC, Siberia in NARS SG, etc. Very light but warm undertones. I have the color 110, and it matches my skin perfectly. It's a really lightweight foundation, but it covers blemishes/imperfections/discoloration really well. It doesn't crease in fine lines either, and it lasts really well on my very dry skin all day without needing touch ups. It gives a soft, dewy finish to the skin but not shiny or oily looking. I apply it with a flat foundation brush, and it always looks amazing. The price is really great. The only problem with this is, as usual, I wish it came with a pump. I hate wasting my foundation by pouring too much.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/1/2011 7:45:00 PM More reviews by lemonpopper

OMG I LOVE THIS! It was only $7 CAD (Walmart) which is so cheap compared to other Canadian drug stores, and it's pretty much the same price, you can get it for in the US. I got this in 225, but it was a little too dark, and had too many red undertones. I like the natural feel and look on my skin, and it's really lightweight and breathable. The coverage is light to medium-buildable coverage. It has a nice smell compared to other foundations, because it doesn't smell like makeup, it smells like a nice soft creamy, kind of moisturizer, which I think is really nice. If you plan on buying this be sure to test it out first. There were no testers at Walmart unfortunately. I tested it out at a different drugstore previously, but forgot the shade :(.
EDIT: This foundation wears horribly!! it simply melts off after maybe 3 hours. whenever I go to remove my makeup when I go home, I always look at the cotton pad and ask myself "where did the foundation go?". This is also extremely slick and oily, despite the fact of it being oil free. Definitely has a dewy finish, oily skin beware. I'm definitely going to steer clear of this in the future. currently loving rimmel lasting finish.