Maybelline Fit Me Foundation (renamed to Fit Me! Dewy + Smooth)

3.1

(Active Ingredient : Octinoxate 7%), Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Isotridecyl Isononanoate, PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Dimethicone/Polyglycerin-3 Crosspolymer, Sodium Chloride, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Chlorphenesin, Disodium EDTA, Acrylates Copolymer, Propylparaben, Fragrance, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Aluminium Hydroxide, PEG-9, Ethylparaben, Dipropylene Glycol, Isobutylparaben, Butylparaben, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone /- (CI 77891/ Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499/Iron Oxides)
This foundation has been renamed from Fit Me to Fit Me Dewy and Smooth

From Maybelline website March 11, 2015:

Fit Me® foundation has a new look for its same great hydrating formula!
Hydrates, smoothes skin texture and matches natural tone for a luminous, seamless finish.
For Normal to Dry Skin. SPF 18*
*Excluding shades 330 and 360

on 6/10/2011 12:16:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I was surprised to see so many people hate this product. I suppose it depends on your skin type because I typically have a horrible time finding good products for my face that will not make me break out in pimples. I held my breath with this because it was so cheap, but I really love it. It's really smooth and doesn't stink. It also stays on pretty well. I love this product to death!

on 6/9/2011 5:22:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I was soooo excited to try this product bcuz i thought itd work wonders on my skin. little did i know, it is NOT AT ALL for oily skin!! i was extremely devasted. i used mine 3 times to give it a try and each day i had it on i was almost embarrassed by how oily/shiny my skin got from it. not to mention the packaging isnt the best either bcuz its a pour out foundation. it does over well, looks nice with finishing powder, but even with the finishing powder..my skin was ery very oily from it. PLEASE DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY ON THIS :-/

on 6/9/2011 11:45:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

This foundation is GROSS!!!! Don't do it to yourself. I know you are reading these reviews and getting mixed opinions so you are thinking that you should just try it for yourself...DON'T! It's soooo not worth it. The only ladies that should be experimenting with this foundation are ones with extremely dry skin that produce no natural oil throughout the day. You may get away with a dewy look at best. For the first hour I had this on it looked flawless, applied effortlessly, perfect color match and pores appeared small. But after that hour I was fighting oil like I was fighting for my life!!! I swear I blotted at least 50 times all three days that I gave this foundation a try. My pores looked huge also! And I sit in a nice air-conditioned office all day so there is no excuse for this. I also tried the concealer which was a great color match as well. So thinking that foundation was the cause of the grease-face, I tried the concealer by itself with just some matte pressed powder on the 4th day. Same story...no good. I will stick to my HG foundation and powder which is Clinique.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool

This foundation is not great, bit for me its not horrible niether, I love the glowy finish, some may see as greasy. The lasting power is not super good, a couple hrs on my combimation skin, maybe 3. So it works on occasion for me, also its super cheap and the color match is oh so nice! I do use this, would I repurchase? No. Will I use until I run out? Yes. Would I buy this knowing what I know now? Umm, probably not, but I gave this a 4, since I can't give a 3.5.
Edit: had to lower to a 3

on 6/8/2011 10:11:00 PM

This foundation has been used by me only twice before I handed it off to my sister to use. I hate it, I hate it. It completely makes me a greasy mess and is formulated for very dry skin. The color itself actually matched me perfectly, and the finish was beautiful for about fifteen minutes before it started to melt. The bottle is heavy glass and screw topped, so that was a bummer because I always prefer a pump. Fortunately my sister loves this foundation because of the blending properties and the various shades to choose from. I don't recommend this for oily/combination skin. Dry skinned users might have better luck.

on 6/8/2011 10:04:00 PM

The worst foundation I have ever used! It is so thick, but watery at the same time! It made my skin break out, My whole face was covered in tiny blackheads and red pimples! Never again!

on 6/8/2011 1:40:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Grey, Other, Other

this is the most horrible foundation i have ever used. the stuff from family dollor works better. i dont know what it is about it but it makes your face look really greasy and my face is normally dry. there is way to much oils in this product. im not saying anything agaisnt the people that like it, but its just not for ME AT ALLLL!!!!!!!!

I am not sure you can get this in the UK yet- anyway I was in Canada and needed a light makeup so bought this. For the price it is really good. Goes out well with my foundation brush, and it has some good light shade match. I only bought the foundation not the other products and use it plus a concealer on my redder bits. It was the way the colour blended into my skin that I really liked. Excellent for the money- I will keep a look out here!

on 6/6/2011 7:21:00 PM

Horrible! I always see my friend wearing this foundation and it looks terrible on her! She has oily skin and this foundation just highlights that oiliness. I am gong to take her out shopping. The best foundation I have (And I probably used 15 if not more) Is shiseido dual balance foundation. The colour does not match and her foundation smudges always end up on my iphone after she is done talking on it. I am taking her foundation shopping!

Do not buy if you have oily skin!

on 6/6/2011 2:01:00 PM

This is the only foundation i have ever bought. My face has a huge tendency to break out when i put any product on it so i usually just wear eye make up. I bought this for prom to help hide my birth mark and minimize my pores. When i went to look for a foundation to match my skin color and tone, Maybelline Fit me was the only foundation that had a shade that perfectly matched my pastey pale skin. 110 was the shade that fit me best. I only bought it for use at prom. I tested it out for a couple of days. It minimized my pores, hid my birth mark, and made my semi-dark circles dissapear. For $7 at walmart best investment i have ever made. My face doesn't break out, it looks more natural than my own skin, and feel as if it isn't there. So now since prom is over and this is a great product it is an addition to my make up routine on my days off of work.

Video Reviews & Tutorials

FIRST IMPRESSIONS: MAYBELLINE 360 FIT ME FOUNDATION REVIEW (MOCHA MOCHA) by Felicia Mesadieu

Maybelline FIT ME Foundation & Concealer in 355 [Product Review] by DaintyBrownGirl