October 20, 2014 | 1927 users online

Makeup Brushes - E.L.F. - Studio Powder Brush

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/5/2009 2:34:00 AM More reviews by luv4juicy5308

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

omg omg omg i love this brush. it's dirt cheap and you'd think they're like crap, but you're soooo wrong. I owe two of these and i use one for powder/blush and the other one liquid foundation. i LOVE it for liquid foundation more than anything because it blends sooo easily and flawlessly. i stopped using my MAC 187 after I got this and my MAC 187 is just sitting there haha.. i would def. get more if it breaks or something just because i love them THAT much.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2009 9:46:00 AM More reviews by LisaOrestea

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I am amazed at how much I love this brush.

I had never tried E.L.F. products before today, and presumed that because they were cheap tey would be a bit rubbish.

I was so wrong. This brush is incredibly versatile. Would definatly reccomend!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/3/2009 12:39:00 AM More reviews by AsianxDoll

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I am in love with this brush. I don't own an MAC brushes but I can alraedy say that is my HG brush for powder, blush and liquid foundation. It does it all! Best brush ever made with an amazing price. I would reccomend it to everyone!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/31/2009 5:31:00 PM More reviews by AngeCS29

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

THE BEST VALUE EVER. I use this for everything-- from my face powder to buffing out blush when I'm heavy handed. YOU MUST BUY THIS BRUSH!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/31/2009 1:38:00 PM More reviews by almost40

These are lovely brushes for the money,3.50 and with their own protective case too.I own many MAC brushes and much as I love them I dont love their price.So I took a chance ordering ELF's brushes unseen and I love them.I really wanted to try a flat top brush and this one does exactly what I wanted it to.It applies powder like a dream and makes my not very pigmented blushes look vibrant :o) I also have the complexion brush and this is lovely too.Will order more while I can ;o)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/30/2009 3:26:00 PM More reviews by janelb79

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I adore E.L.F. brushes!!! They are the ONLY ones that I use! I just can't imagine going out and spending what I consider ridiculous amounts of money on brushes made by other brands (ie., MAC, Origins, etc.). The E.L.F. brushes are GREAT!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/30/2009 3:21:00 PM More reviews by LauraMichelle1515

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

Amazing brush! So Soft and great for applying anything! It now replaces the MAC 187 for the altime multi task brush! Founation, powder, blush, bronzer you name it you can apply it with this brush!
Only 3.50!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/30/2009 8:20:00 AM More reviews by CharlieLovesMAC

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

Wow i loveee this brush its sooo soft you would never guess it was only 3.50. Its just as good as a mac brush in softness and application of make up. Its perfect for foundation, it left my skin looking great when i applied my mac studio sculpt foundation with it. A great brush i am definatly going to buy more E.L.F. brushes. :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/29/2009 9:30:00 AM More reviews by ayngemac

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Thank God for MUA, because I never would have ordered this if I hadn't read all the glowing reviews. This is a fantastic brush at ANY price. It's super soft and doesn't shed. I have a $68 Origins synthetic powder brush, and this one is just as soft and works just as well. I will definitely order more ELF brushes in the future.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/27/2009 11:45:00 AM More reviews by jstrake1

I'm really enjoying this brush! I use this when I want to set my liquid foundation with powder. It buffs and blends beautifully, especially under the eyes and forehead. I wish the brush was a little bigger, but this works fine and you can't beat the price!