E.L.F. Studio Powder Brush

Price: $

Price: $

synthetic, cruelty-free hair

on 10/11/2009 11:12:00 AM

like it like it like it, very soft on my face..cheap and good, what more do you need:)

on 10/10/2009 8:23:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

After reading so many rave reviews on MUA and seeing so many rave reviews on YouTube, I decided to buy this brush. After washing it, I have not used my regular foundation brush. Yes, that is correct; I do not use it for blush, bronzer or powder, but for foundation. The result is flawless looking foundation. I am so glad that I followed my instincts when I purchased this and ordered two. I have a backup. I LOVE this brush for foundation. To be honest, I have not used it for anything else yet, but I am sure it can do other tasks equally well. Thanks to MUA and YouTube I am saving so much money with some of these inexpensive, yet good products! I used to be such a brand whore! LOL
Buy this brush, you will not regret it!

on 10/1/2009 10:54:00 PM

I use this with Nars blush and I love it! The brush is soft and the perfect shape. My only complaint is minor shedding, but I would definitely repurchase.

on 9/30/2009 8:02:00 PM

Applies powder blush wonderfully, and buffs in powder very nicely to achieve a natural finish. The handle has come a little loose, but for $3, I can't expect perfection. Definately reccomend.

on 9/30/2009 5:19:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

This is a wonderful brush - it will apply powder fairly heavily if you want - it does a good job of getting in all the little spaces and gives very even coverage. I love the soft bristles! If you overdo it, you can use this to blend a bunch away. It works really well on those days you want nice coverage.

on 9/29/2009 6:36:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This brush is Amazing! I used to be a highend girl but that's all changed since I started using elf studio line. This powder brush is top quality, the softness is unbeatable and it hasn't shed a single hair. I also love that elf doesn't use animal hair in their brushes or any animal products in their makeup for that matter. For $3 this brush is a steal! I'm done spending big bucks on MAC brushes...sorry MAC, I'm now totally addicted to elf. I highly recommend this brush. I will be purchasing backups.

on 9/28/2009 6:15:00 AM

This was the first ELF product I bought and couldn't believe the quality for the price, any price really. The best brush I have ever bought ,in fact I have just bought all the ELF brushes after using this. I have found this brush better than MAC Estee Lauder and my ECO tools brushes. Its sooooo soft and washes beautifully with no loss of brisltles.

I use it to put my Lancome liquid foundation on using a stippling action and it produces the the most perfect airbrushed effect. Doesn't use any more product than using my fingers but produces a much better result.

Will I buy again? Already have!

Can't recommend highly enough. Thank you ELF!!!

on 9/26/2009 2:02:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

WOW I love this brush!! i bought it after seeing someone use it on youtube. i use a mac 187 brush and this elf brush is so much better!!
And the foundation doesnt seem to stay on the brush at all so your getting all the product. I am in love so glad i bought this before i bought any more mac brushs my make up blended so well and went on so quick.

on 9/24/2009 8:53:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

this brush is FREAKING amazing!!!! I LOVE IT!!! is super soft, doesnt shed and it pick up just the perfect amount of product!!! I will be telling everyone about these brushes and also buying more!!! and obviuolsy the price can't be beat! ♥♥♥ EXCELLENT for applying liquid foundation!!

on 9/21/2009 4:06:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Great brush! Super soft and all black, I can't believe this is just $3!!! I brought my first one when this first came out, and order 5 more at the 75% off sale. I gave 2 to my frds and they love it. When i told them it's only $3, they were surprised too.
I use this blush to apply mineral foundation, sheer blushes and finishing powder, works great and easy to control. Also, I use this to apply my liquid foundation, works great and better than any other kind of method.
Seriously, get this at $3 or less (they go on sale a lot), you won't be disappointed.

Popular Makeup Brushes