E.L.F. Studio Powder Brush

Price: $

Price: $

synthetic, cruelty-free hair

on 9/28/2009 6:15:00 AM

This was the first ELF product I bought and couldn't believe the quality for the price, any price really. The best brush I have ever bought ,in fact I have just bought all the ELF brushes after using this. I have found this brush better than MAC Estee Lauder and my ECO tools brushes. Its sooooo soft and washes beautifully with no loss of brisltles.

I use it to put my Lancome liquid foundation on using a stippling action and it produces the the most perfect airbrushed effect. Doesn't use any more product than using my fingers but produces a much better result.

Will I buy again? Already have!

Can't recommend highly enough. Thank you ELF!!!

on 9/26/2009 2:02:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

WOW I love this brush!! i bought it after seeing someone use it on youtube. i use a mac 187 brush and this elf brush is so much better!!
And the foundation doesnt seem to stay on the brush at all so your getting all the product. I am in love so glad i bought this before i bought any more mac brushs my make up blended so well and went on so quick.

on 9/24/2009 8:53:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

this brush is FREAKING amazing!!!! I LOVE IT!!! is super soft, doesnt shed and it pick up just the perfect amount of product!!! I will be telling everyone about these brushes and also buying more!!! and obviuolsy the price can't be beat! ♥♥♥ EXCELLENT for applying liquid foundation!!

on 9/21/2009 4:06:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Great brush! Super soft and all black, I can't believe this is just $3!!! I brought my first one when this first came out, and order 5 more at the 75% off sale. I gave 2 to my frds and they love it. When i told them it's only $3, they were surprised too.
I use this blush to apply mineral foundation, sheer blushes and finishing powder, works great and easy to control. Also, I use this to apply my liquid foundation, works great and better than any other kind of method.
Seriously, get this at $3 or less (they go on sale a lot), you won't be disappointed.

on 9/17/2009 10:57:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I LOVE LOVE this brush. The quality is just as good, if not better than HE brushes (definitely better than Clinique) It is SO soft and the hairs are dense. I use it for liquid foundation and it blends SOO nicely. The first time I used it, a couple hairs did come out, but that's it. It is soo great. It has a nice handle and it's sooo good. For only $3 this is a great deal. It is so amazingly soft. I highly highly recommend this!!

on 9/16/2009 11:21:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

OO ELF POWDER BRUSH, I HAVE SO MANY GOOD USES FOR THIS BRUSH, HAS NEVER HAD ANY HAIR FALL OUTS, GOOD FOR LIQUID FOUNDADION, GOOD FOR POWDER FOUNDATION AND BLUSH. I JUST BOUGHT THE NEW SIGMA BRUSHES AND O I SO REGRET GETTING THEM.

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

This is one great product for the price ($3). I primary use it to apply liquid foundation now and it blends like a dream. I was having trouble applying my MAC Studio Sculp foundation since it looked heavy and cakey or it would streak when applied with my regular foundation bursh (I almost returned it back to MAC) but with this little gem I can blend it in perfectly AND A BIG + quickly. The finish is soft and a bit luminous like fresh skin...

I would also recomned this if you use Revlon Colorstay since it drys fast during application. With this brush, speedy blending is great for fast drying foundations.

I have alredy bought 5 to give to friends and family. I trust they are that great! I do not feel the need to look further for a foundation brush. This one tops them all!

on 9/15/2009 1:21:00 AM

This is by far the best item I purchased from elf. The other brushes are good quality but this applies liquid foundation well and even makes powder look good over my skin on days I don't feel like wearing full foundation. It buffs on blush and is extremely versatile, not to mention soft on the skin but dense enough to buff. I love it.

on 9/12/2009 10:21:00 AM

I love this brush for applying foundation. Its so much better than the MAC stippling brush, which I can only use to apply blush/bronzer, as its too floppy to apply foundation. Foundation goes on smoothly and flawlessly.
The brush comes with a brush guard and its such a sleek brush that looks like its worth more than the 3.50. I own Alimas flat top brush and the Everyday Minerals, and whilst both of them are denser than the ELF, value wise, its so much better.
The brush did shed a few strands and did feel a bit scratchy due to one hair on it thats a bit crooked, but I still love it anyway.

on 9/10/2009 10:57:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

This brush is amazing! It is so soft.. and I like the sleek look of the studio line brushes. I LOVE using this in replacement of my MAC 187 stipple brush. It gives me completely flawless coverage. And I use this to apply my bronzer & powder. Its such a good quality brush. You wouldn't be able to tell the difference between this or a brush that costs $40+. This brush is only $3!!! I only own one of these brushes.. I wish I ordered at least three of them.. Its my favorite brush in my brush collection. I'll definitely be purchasing back ups of this.