December 20, 2014 | 1304 users online

Makeup Brushes - E.L.F. - Studio Powder Brush

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 8/22/2009 3:26:00 AM More reviews by 123lluuppee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

this brush is amazing there is almost no words to describe it ...all i can do say is that is super ..super soft ..Omg the quality is as good as an expensive over the top brush..its just simply amazing ..you just got to go get one ..you will be super satisfied!...=}

rated 5 of 5 on 8/20/2009 1:15:00 PM More reviews by misspeak

This is my only "can't live without" makeup brush. I use it for everything - loose powder, blending liquid foundations and bb creams, blush, bronzer. I've had mine for over a year and it's still as good as the day I bought it. It's a rarity when a bristle falls out of it.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/20/2009 1:06:00 PM More reviews by cakie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this at the reg price of $3, and i been using it everyday since i got it. I use this to apply my EDM foundation. It is super soft and apply the foundation evenly. I would say the quality is definitely comparable to most HE brands. Only down side is when i got the first brush, there was little bit of glue stick on the hair. And i found the same problem with some of my other ELF studio brushes as well. The chemical smell doesnt bother me, and it can be removed easily by just a simply wash. I bought a backup of this when ELF was having 75% sale :]

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2009 6:36:00 AM More reviews by Xdevilisious

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

LOVE LOVE LOVE. like many have already said, very comparable to mac 187. works the same way, same effect but a little bit bigger. great for applying powders, blushes, foundations. very good allrounder! easy to wash, takes a bit long to dry but no shedding or bleeding whatsoever!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2009 12:17:00 AM More reviews by Miamituscani

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this brush! It makes applying liquid foundation super quick and easy. Plus you can't bet the price. I think this much better then any dual fiber brush out there.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/18/2009 9:44:00 AM More reviews by Sam1e

What a bargin at 3.50! i was pleasantly surprised by the brushes i brought from ELF. They look expensive and sleek. This brush is dense,soft. I use it for blush, havnt tried it for anything else yet.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/17/2009 9:20:00 PM More reviews by shannnay

I have a bunch of E.L.F. brushes both from their professional and studio line and I would have to say that this is my very favorite. The bristles are densely packed which can make it difficult to navigate across your face, but only initially. I use this primarily with my Bare Escentuals Mineral Foundation (in Light) and so far so good! It picks up a sufficient amount and turns my facial canvas into a porcelain China doll. Just make sure to follow the same process: dab, swirl, tap off excess, and begin!

E.L.F. always has coupon codes where you can get products for 50-75% off. Just check up on this website every now and then: http://www.retailmenot.com/view/eyeslipsface.com. continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 8/17/2009 8:00:00 PM More reviews by kyliemou

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I absolutely adore this brush. This brush gives me medium to full coverage, and the bristles are super soft. I have not experienced any shedding with this. When I first got it, it did have a weird chemical smell but it disappears after the first or second wash. I use it for my loose foundation powders and sometimes I use it to buff away blushes that I accidentally over-applied (too dark). I stocked up on this brush.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/11/2009 5:21:00 AM More reviews by samlovesmakeup

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I hated this for liquid foundation, but it's the perfect blush brush!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2009 10:52:00 PM More reviews by lindseybrown

Okay. The texture and softness of this brush is out of this world. The top actually feels like velvet. I've used this only for applying my mineral foundation and have completely retired my Jane Iredale Handi brush.
The only problem (and not really one for me) is that the ferrule was loose. Fixed it up with some crazy glue and good to go. =)