April 16, 2014 | 1616 users online

Makeup Brushes - E.L.F. - Studio Powder Brush

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/29/2009 4:53:00 PM More reviews by luvactuallyisallarnd

This brush is a bit smaller than what I had expected, but it nonetheless delivers good coverage. I use it for my EDM mineral foundation and ELF mineral booster. Applies both smoothly and efficiently. Love this brush. I almost purchased EDM's flat top brush ($10), but after reading some of the previous reviewers I though I'd give it a shot to save $7. Definitely will purchase more of these brushes!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/29/2009 1:55:00 AM More reviews by babiigraciie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

-This brush is SO SOFT!
-Helps provide good coverage.
-Only $3.00!

Sadly the handle loose and will probably come off soon, but I am sure that I can just crazy glue it back together because I have done so with my $1 eyeshadow brushes.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/28/2009 11:24:00 PM More reviews by geraldinem54

I've been looking for a great powder brush for my loose mineral powder foundation. I think this would be a great alternative to sonia kashuk or mac's flat top brushes.

It's not as dense and can be easily misshaped. However, I find that it still packs on foundation pretty well and better than my dome kabukis. It does not shed much at all. I dont think it's shed more than 5 little hairs and thats really good for a $3 brush! Though it can be misshaped easily, it also can be reshaped easily.

It's super soft but dense enough to pack on medium coverage foundation which is why I like on myself. It's a good buy, and I'm surprised&happy it doesnt cost more. hahah

After washing it with the Sephora Brush Shampoo, it does take a while to dry up. But it's easily reshaped. All you have to do it swirl it around your palm, and youre good to go.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/23/2009 11:32:00 PM More reviews by takemyhand

I use this brush for EVERYTHING. Blush, powder, bronzer.. etc etc. The chemical smell is the only drawback but it can be easily washed out. Everything else is wonderful! The brush is unbelievably soft too. You won't regret it :)

rated 4 of 5 on 3/23/2009 3:09:00 PM More reviews by TooHot2

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought 3 of these brushes and I love them! Even though one came real bended from the metal but the company promised to send a replacement so that's good!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/11/2009 7:14:00 PM More reviews by AlyHeartsYou

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Snatched up this brush for $1.50! I can't believe it. It's my new favorite. It's fantastic for applying powder foundation, MAC beauty powders, etc. It's sooooooo soft, doesn't shed either. It feels like a much more expensive brush. Shocked at the quality for only $3 rrp. I would absolutely buy this brush again. It's great.

Update: Still in love with the brush, now own a total of 3. It's my HG for applying powder foundation.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/11/2009 6:44:00 PM More reviews by BoyCrzy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this brush. It's comparable to MAC's 187 brush, but wayyyy more affordable. I would highly recommend this. It buffs bronzers/blushes/etc into the skin beautifully! I use this to buff my "Petticoat" MSF and it picks up each of the pigments and gently presses the colors into my skin, creating a gorgeous flush. I can't rave enough about this!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/11/2009 6:29:00 PM More reviews by vickybee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This brush is great buy. I also use mine for both liquid and mineral foundation and it works wonders. Its a good alternative to the Everyday Minerals flat-top brush, which I also love. This brush is a little less dense compared to the EM, but it is just as soft. I really like the long handle on this brush, its easier to use I think. And it looks all sleek and stylish with the all-over black ;-) Yes, the brush does have a chemically smell at first but through washings it goes away. Yes, the bristles are a tad uneven but not enough to affect product application. I'm curious to see how well it holds up in the long run since my elf Studio Blush brush has already come loose at the handle. But so far so good with this one, so overall I'd say this brush is definitely a steal!
EDIT: Okay, so I loved this brush so much I ordered 2 more! However I definitely have a different batch here. The bristles are like a half inch longer! This makes the brush a lot less dense and more floppy. Boo! I'd rather use my EDM Flat Top instead of the brushes from this batch. Aw man, one lippy off for inconsistency =(

rated 5 of 5 on 3/11/2009 6:14:00 PM More reviews by primor2

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this, originally for my foudation, mineral, before i used the coastal scents flat top kabuki and long handled flat top. i used this with pressed powder foundation and it went on great and i used it with mineral foundation and it looked great too i also used it with blush and OMG it applied it so smooth and gave it a nice finish worth re purchasing

rated 5 of 5 on 3/11/2009 4:32:00 PM More reviews by cwiser

I am IN LOVE with this brush!! I bought this brush because i LOVE flat top brushes and with this being soo freakin CHEAP, i bought it and used the code carolina for 50% off the total purchase of $15 or less.. and let me say, it works wonders with my mineral AND liquid foundation!! it gives me nice even coverage and a flawless face!! :) couldnt be happier! the brush it self looks sleek so people dont even know it was sooo cheap, another PLUS! ALSO, its AMAZINGLY SOFT!!! GO BUY NOW!!