Too Faced Shadow Insurance

4.2

Isododecane, Talc, Cyclopentasiloxane, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Glyceryl Triethylhexanoate, Polyethylene, Trihydroxystearin, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Isopropyl Lanolate, VP/Eicosene Copolymer, Propylene Carbonate, Dimethicone, PEG 40 Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopherol, May Contain ( /-): Mica, Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499)

Love, love, love it!! Probably the only cosmetic product I've used that not only lives up to but actually exceeds my expectations. My shadows are more vibrant and they really last the day. Now if only Too Faced would make a foundation insurance I'd be all set!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This is the best primer in the freakin world.

Life will never be the same without this product again!!

Applies smoothly, helps eyeshadows last longer and appear more vibrant.

A+++++

I must say this shadow base really works!!! My eyelids get oily during the day and if I put eyeshadow on it usually starts creasing and fading in the 2nd or 3rd hour, this primer actually kept my eyeshadow on for a LONG time!!! I'll definitely be recommending to my friends! Its a bit pricey but its worth it since it actually works well for me and it should last for quite a while!

I'm on the fence with this product. I had heard so many rave reviews so maybe my expectations were too high for it. Without the TFSI I would get a bit of creasing towards the end of the day so I thought it would completely get rid of that for me. I also read that people said this made colors more vibrant but that wasn't the case. It did help me crease less but I just don't think that it's all that great. I'd probably buy it again because it did help me crease less and the packaging is better than the UDPP.

Not only does this product maintain my eyeshadow through the day and evening, it also contains Vitamin E which in benficial in several ways.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is one of the best makeup products I have ever used! It makes your eyeshadow last all day and prevents creasing. It is a little pricey but I feel that it is well worth it! Highly recommended!

I bought this product because I heard so many good reviews about it. I used it for the first time this Sunday and I must say it really does work. Usually my eye shadow fades by the end of the day but my shadow didn't fade at all. I went to retouch my makeup before I went out to dinner and I didn't even have to touch my eyes. I even fell asleep without removing my makeup (bad of me, I know) and when I woke up the next morning I still had my eye shadow on. Of course it wasn't exactly the way it was the day before but I was set for the day without puttin on more shadow. Some oil did come up when I first squeezed the bottle so I thought it wasn't going to work or make my eyelids oily but it didn't.

Compared to the UDPP, this one 1) allows for easier blending, 2) has a much better packaging, and 3) doesn't dry out my eyelids. Sometimes if I haven't used it in a few days the product separates a little inside the tube and appears oily. However, if you shake it up, that shouldn't happen.

Although I prefer this to the UDPP, I have to admit that the UDPP does a better job at grabbing onto colours and making them stick. This lasts a good 6 hours at least. But if it is humid out or if I am a bit sweaty, the colours crease and fade a little. Also, I really don't understand why the Canadian Sephora sells this for 23 or 24 dollars and the Urban Decay for 17 or 18 (I don't remember the exact prices), when the price difference in American stores is only 1 dollar.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I got this product because everrrrrrrrrrrrrywhere I looked people were saying how wonderful the stuff was. Well I got some at Sephora and thought it STUNK...literally! The sales lady smelled it and said she must be used to it because she didn't think it smelled any different than hers. Also it seemed greasy when you squeezed the contents, liquid would come out. Not only that but it has hardly any color do it doesn't cover up redness or veins. I also didn't think it made my eye shadows more vibrant. Plus with it being in a tube, you are bound to squirt more out than what you actually need. I really didn't like this stuff much at all so I returned it. It wasn't an old bottle either.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Even just for packaging alone, I find this superior to the UDPP. The squeeze out tube lets you get out all of the product, which is the most important thing to me. This keeps color true and helps it to last all day. Definite HG in my opinion. I use this religiously every day and will repurchase any time it runs out.