August 1, 2014 | 1256 users online

Liquid - MAC - Studio Fix Fluid SPF 15

rated 5 of 5 on 4/23/2010 8:45:00 PM More reviews by BeautyBloom

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've been using this foundation for about two months now and so far I love it. I read a lot of reviews claiming it broke them out, but I personally haven't had an issue with that. I use it with the MAC 187 and it really makes my skin look flawless (and I apply it with a light hand so it's not full coverage). I don't even have to use cover up or concealer because it evens out my skin tone so well! It's almost a matte finish but has a bit of a sheen to it, which is perfect for my slightly oil skin.
However, my mom tried it and it was not a flattering formula on her skin, I think it settled into her fine lines too much..you should try it in the store and see how it works for you. It's a great match for my skin though and I would definitely repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/23/2010 7:23:00 PM More reviews by blackberry815

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I used to swear by studio fix fluid.. but I think that this contributes to acne and unhappy skin.. so I will no longer buy this... it also oxidized and turned to a dark orangy reddish color by the end if the day I will stick to my make up forever hd foundation from now on.. it makes me very happy!

rated 2 of 5 on 4/23/2010 5:33:00 PM More reviews by hehaho85

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I decided to give mac a try just to change up my regular foundation (revlon) and i am sooooo sorry that i did! First of all i will say that this foundation is great, at first! The texture, the way it goes on, and its incredible coverage! I really wanted to love this. BUT after just one day of wearing this, i took off my makeup before bed and i already had so many tiny little bumps and whiteheads on my face. I think that this is a trick that MAC pulls- they ruin ur skin, and then its the only foundation that is good enough to cover it! lol I ended up returning mine after about 2 weeks of using it (just to make sure thats what was causing my break outs). It's too bad.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/21/2010 4:23:00 PM More reviews by CocaineBarbie

I frickin love the look of heavy foundation. Studio Fix looks really good in pictures, in natural light, and in fluorescent lighthing ect.. It covers everything and lasts for 14+ hours. It does melt off in hot weather, so i dont wear it when im going to be outside for a long time. Its not matte which is good since i hate the look of matte foundation. It has a slight sheen to it but not oily. Im on my 4th bottle going on 5th, so i obviously would buy again

rated 5 of 5 on 4/21/2010 1:39:00 AM More reviews by lk1119

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is currently my HG foundation. I've been using it for about 2 months now. I was never much of a liquid foundation kind of gal, but decided to give it a try and I love it. I have very uneven skin tone and this definitely evens out my skin tone. I love how it gives me a flawless look! The only thing I don't like about this foundation is the smell of it. After a while you tend to get use to the smell and the consistency of it is really thick! But overall I love the result this foundation gives me.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/20/2010 7:32:00 PM More reviews by Lealyn23

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This made me break out bad. I didn't realize it cause I was so in love with the full coverage. But I realized that I eventually had to use more of this product to cover up all the pimples it was give me. What a bad cycle! The color selection is great and the coverage it gives for uneven, red skin is amazing. But for the hassle, i would not re-purchase. I think there are so many other better quality foundations that get the job done.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/20/2010 7:24:00 PM More reviews by IronicHipster

So before i hated this foundation. It was a thick, cakey greasy mess. I watched some videos on how to apply, and i realized i was wearing way too much. I just use 1 and a half pumps with my 187 all over my face, and its pretty much amazing. It does tend to melt off in the heat though, so for Summer i apply it with a damp sponge or dont wear it at all

rated 4 of 5 on 4/20/2010 6:59:00 PM More reviews by Nynsnow

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I used to have problems with oiliness with this product but I recently started using monistat anti-chafing gel under it with no moisturizer. I use only half the amount I think I'm going to need, blend out with a Mac 109 brush, and top with mineralize skinfinish natural. It doesn't look or feel mask-like when done this way.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/20/2010 1:05:00 PM More reviews by xxrocy

Hate it... Looks and feels awful. I dont know what it has but it gives me pimples i never have gotten.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/18/2010 8:34:00 PM More reviews by graceface1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is the first foundation i have found that covers every blemish and dark circle.
A bottle will last me anywhere from 3 to 4 months, brilliant product.
I love that matte finish and this will stay flawless all night and great for photos, no high shine.
If i use a primer and forget to take my makeup off, its still flawless in the morning.
Expensive, but not when you even out the cost over 3 or four months.
I will never go back to another foundation.