December 21, 2014 | 1795 users online

Liquid - MAC - Studio Fix Fluid SPF 15

rated 5 of 5 on 6/7/2010 1:10:00 AM More reviews by KillerSnow

I absolutely LOVED this foundation. However, after using it for about 2 weeks I broke out. It is horrible to your skin and that is the only reason I would not buy it again.
It was the BEST coverage I've ever had with any foundation. I wish they'd make one that isn't so hard on your skin. Because I'd be the first in line to buy.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/7/2010 12:10:00 AM More reviews by 604nailpro

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

First off, the sales lady at mac recomended I try a color that is way too yellow for me. I told her it looked way to yellow but she said the yellow would subside over the day, which it didnt. I tried applying it with a brush but found it was harder to spread out and therefore I put on way too much and looked cakey. Since then Ive used just my fingers for applying and it works out better. Still cakey but that may be because its so freakin yellow and Im not yellow in the least. If I use this product for more than 2 days, its guaranteed I will break out. This makeup is also really hard to remove. I only use it when I have a big event or if Im clubbign as it doesnt melt as badly as other makeup when I get sweaty and hot. But even then I have to apply ALOT of bronzer and powder to get the color correct. It seems like alot of us are breaking out from this product and thats the worst. I won't be buying this product again.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/6/2010 11:55:00 PM More reviews by Alicen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I think that this may be the perfect foundation for me, a Holy Grail, if I may.
I always go back to this for a night out and it always seems to make my face as flawless as it gets. Very good for a night out and full coverage. A little of this goes a long way. It can come out feeling very thick but simple solution is to paint it onto your brush on the back of your hand and mix it in a little bit.
The only thing I really find at fault with this product is that I think it is a tad on the expensive side, but it lasts a while, as I've had my bottle since December 2009.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/6/2010 4:46:00 PM More reviews by xCityLightsx

This is my first review! I've been using this foundation for almost 2 years & i love it! It's heavy coverage, plus it makes my skin look airbrushed when i apply it with a 187. The color selection is a little dark, but i like the tan look. It lasts 14+ hours on me, unless it's really hot out, then i just apply this with a damp sponge because it does melt off since it is so heavy. I get compliments on my perfect skin every time i wear this! I've repurchased this many times & ill buy it again! It doesn't look heavy during the day, and it looks flawless at night

rated 5 of 5 on 6/5/2010 6:55:00 PM More reviews by clairenielson

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I am very very satisfied with this foundation. The MAC salesgirl recommended it because though my skin has been very good lately, it can get a bit oily, + I wanted good coverage that lasts all day. I loved how smooth and natural it looked on my skin.

I've been putting off MAC purchases for a while mainly because of the price (AU$48) of this foundation. Then I realised, I currently pay $18 for a foundation that doesn't stay put til the end of the day, + $30 for a tiny tube of concealer. Altogether that's... wait! $48. Now that I'm using studio fix fluid, I don't even need to wear concealer any more. I couldn't believe that such a little amount of a liquid foundation could provide such amazing coverage without looking at all cakey. Its finish is very natural, slightly matte and great for everyday use- i was so happy that it actually DID last all day. I have very light pale skin and I wear NC15. The girl mentioned it has been known to oxidize, but I found it does only very slightly, and that it suits my skin colour anyway.

I don't like using a foundation brush for this product- i think it's harder to work with than other liquid foundations. I just use sponges, like what the MAC girl used to apply it. It results in a smooth, even, long-lasting coverage that is completely worth the price.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/5/2010 6:23:00 PM More reviews by giota

This is definitely the best MAC make-up I've ever used...It offers a good coverage and it doesn't look like a "mask"...It is also long-lasting even when it comes to high temperatures...I live in Athens,so I need a make-up which does not melt during spring or summer months..This is an ideal make up for me!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/5/2010 2:35:00 PM More reviews by Saga17

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

At first I didn't care much for this but then I realized that you get such an even application with a foundation brush that it looks almost perfect! I gotta say that this seems to turn a bit oily after a few hours but then I just pat my face a bit with blotting paper and I'm all good again. I like the covarage of this and the fact that you can apply this several times to make the finish more concealing, if needed. One more thing though... the color selection is bad. It didn't have a fair enough shade for me so I'm using NC15 and BLENDING it like there's no tomorrow.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/4/2010 11:19:00 PM More reviews by Adriana265

An average foundation to be honest. It looks good when first applied but I soon became a greasy mess (I have normal skin) and it started to oxidise, making me look rather orange. Coverage is medium-buildable and the texture of the foundation is pretty easy to spread. It lasts all day and didn't break me out, but I don't want a greasy orange face throughout the day. Not to mention - it doesn't even come with a pump and there are so many cheaper dupes for this. It's so average. Wouldn't repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/4/2010 8:53:00 AM More reviews by lauren5millar

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

love this. is the best foundation for smooth total flawless coverage and you can get it in that many shades that you can always get the right one for you. i am the palest nc 15, covers under eye circles and spots so you hardly need any concealer at all. i really do love it, my HG foundation

rated 5 of 5 on 6/2/2010 2:29:00 PM More reviews by Ari08

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I need full coverage foundation due to post acne scarring and have always used revlon c/s foundation. I recently tried this foundation and althought it doesn't give me the exact coverage revlon does, i like it.
What I like best about it is that it does not leave me feeling like I have a "mask" on the way revlon c/s does. I'm assuming its the formulas that are different. I also like that this foundation appears to match me better.