October 25, 2014 | 1832 users online

Eyeliner - MAC - Fluidline Eye-Liner Gel in Blacktrack

rated 5 of 5 on 3/1/2009 1:43:00 AM More reviews by misscolette

Pretty much the perfect gel eyeliner. Smooth, no tug, staying power. Love ,love, love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/1/2009 1:36:00 AM More reviews by Bride949

my HG eyeliner! i apply it w/ a slanted brush, its wonderful. goes on even and lasts all day.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/1/2009 1:33:00 AM More reviews by ThatLadyNextDoor

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my staple for life! Keep makin' it, MAC! : )

rated 5 of 5 on 3/1/2009 12:55:00 AM More reviews by testermakeup

Pu this on the inner rim of your upper eye lid with your favorite mascara ( Lash Stylist maybelline in very black) and watch you eye pop! It fills in that spacebetween your lashes and your eye. Your pupil will look blacker so the eye is sharper. I wipe off the excess off my inner bottom lid to not look over done and close the eye up.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/26/2009 8:24:00 PM More reviews by tsunamino

I really wish this could have been my HG. It smudges under my eye after a few hours. I guess I'll just have to keep looking...

rated 5 of 5 on 2/26/2009 8:06:00 PM More reviews by prisma23

I love this!!! I've always used liquid eye liner and have been faithful to loreal's liquid eyeliner for ever. I am now sure that I will never go back to liquid!! This product is the best. It stays the same color as it is when it is applied: jet black. Doesn't come off, doesn't smear, and doesn't crack. This is definitely the best eye liner ever made!!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/26/2009 1:05:00 PM More reviews by DeltaCephei

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Since my beloved eyeliner is discontinued, i'm trying a shitload of other ones. I like this eyeliner, doesn't smudge or run when you wear it.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/26/2009 1:02:00 PM More reviews by sarahcinnamon

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is my go to black eyeliner. Smooth creamy finish that does not budge or smear on my greasy lids. I use an eyeliner brush and one pot will last forever. I've had my jar for nine months and haven't made a dent nor has it dried out. It's not that pricey so I think this a must have for anyone who likes a true black lined eye.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/26/2009 12:49:00 PM More reviews by sonu12

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

i love this product im on my 2nd one - i use this every single day on my water line love it - it stays on for the whole day but off couse wears off a bit but i touch it up with channel eye liner works well & fresh i apply it with angle brush as well..

rated 4 of 5 on 2/25/2009 10:50:00 PM More reviews by Definitelygorgeous

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Upon hearing great things on MAC's Black Track Fluidline, I jumped on the bandwagon and got one for myself. I've had this since the summer and I used it everyday until October.. and now it's just sitting in my makeup box. Don't get me wrong, this is a lovely product, the texture is nice and creamy, the colour is very rich and pigmented. However my only complaint is that it smudges like CRAZY!! Basically, if you don't use a good eye primer under this, your eyes will look like a panda in a few hours. That, and I don't really have a suitable brush to apply it. I have a really cheap, short handled eyeliner brush. So if you girls or guys decide to get this product, make sure you have a real good brush to go with this!!