October 25, 2014 | 1872 users online

Mascara - BeneFit Cosmetics - BADgal Lash

rated 2 of 5 on 6/17/2008 12:38:00 PM More reviews by bestofme512

Overall, I wasn't too impressed with this mascara. It clumped most of my lashes. To be honest, I prefer my L'Oreal Volumizing Mascara over this. I wouldn't be so mad if the price wasn't so expensive for such an OK product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/16/2008 5:30:00 PM More reviews by jessicamc44

Love it! The best mascara I have ever tried! I have been using it for about two weeks and I am never looking back!! It goes on, it stays on, my lashes stay soft instead of getting stiff but it give my eye lashes lift and volume I never knew I could get. You can keep building by putting on additional coats and it never gets clumpy no matter how many you put on!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/16/2008 12:09:00 PM More reviews by futurestarlette

My favorite mascara! The ginormous brush can be a pain to deal with at first, but now I've gotten the hang of it I truly believe that's the secret to Bad Gal Lash's awesome. (Not that I have much to go on. It's mostly big brush-->Bad Gal--> awesome! and itty-bitty brush-->Great Lash---> EPIC SUCK. But still.)

Although I assumed from the name that it would be clumpy, smudgy, and generally very appropriate for pairing with kohl and a leather jacket, it actually really defines my lashes and never smudges. It also makes them look longer and thicker.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/13/2008 12:20:00 PM More reviews by yoyomofo

i've always had problems with cheap drugstore mascaras so when i discovered this mascara about 6 years ago, i never looked back.
yes, it's expensive, and yes the brush is HUGE which some people dislike (but i LOVE) and yes, you do end up getting some one your eyelid but that happens to me with any size brush so i've gotten into the habbit of applying my mascara first, using a damp q-tip to clean up any mess and then doing light touch-ups after applying my liner and shadow if need be (works like a charm).
the colour is a rich dark black (so no grey/brownish tones here) and it provides a LOT of volume without clumping my lashes together. my lashes stay clearly defined and somewhat lengthened and it doesn't make my lashes feel stiff or plasticy or sticky which a lot of other mascaras (even expensive ones) do.
it's easy to take off at the end of the day with some warm water and soap or make-up remover.
my only problem is that it's slightly more money than i'd like to pay every few months (but it's totally worth it for good mascara) and that i find it does flake off a bit so i never wear it on my lower lashes. if benefit would make this into a waterproof version (or a flakeless version) it'd be my perfect mascara!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/11/2008 8:58:00 PM More reviews by 3evita

This mascara didn't do anything for me!! It is a bit over priced!! I def. would not buy this again!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/11/2008 6:34:00 PM More reviews by snow_white_suicide

I'm very surprised i've never reviewed this because i love this mascara! Its definitely one of my favorites, as it lengthens and thickens brilliantly! The only thing i will complain about is that the brush is a little too big and i'm apt to make to odd mistake, which is a bit annoying but it is a great mascara!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/10/2008 9:41:00 AM More reviews by bankston76

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I love this mascara. I have straight, thin lashes. I curl them first, use the primer from loreal double extend waterproof mascara and then apply this. It's really black, black which i love. I don't like brown mascara. It makes my lashes long and full which is a hard task. It doesnt flake or smudge. This is my HG mascara. I've tried them all, really I have.

EDIT: I loved this mascara but it dried up after about 6 weeks every time and also when my eyes watered it got in my undereye area. Maybelline Full and Soft is my new HG believe it or not. Who new!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/10/2008 4:27:00 AM More reviews by tracy1031

not bad, but I am not one for the HUGE brush although if benefit were to shrink this baby down it would be such a lovely brush. formula is eh, could be improved but good.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/10/2008 1:36:00 AM More reviews by Borovichka

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I picked up this mascara after hearing so many good things about it. It is definitely worth $19. Great-great product but the only thing it didnít make my lashes thick enough for my taste, but I just started using primer, so that pretty much took care of it! It made my lashes super long, super black and super full! Great buy! I will purchase again without a doubt. It is also works great over Cover girl Lash Blast, or Diorshow, you will get false eyelash look, trust me!
It doesnít smudge, run or dries out. Brush a little big, but nothing to worry about, little practice and you will be good to go!
Go get this awesome product!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/7/2008 4:32:00 PM More reviews by Fashion_Hottie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I didn't buy this - it was part of a BeneFit pack I won in a charity auction. I am a mascara addict & I put this on par with DiorShow, behind YSL Faux Cils. It's more of a natural dramatic look for me, if that makes sense! Faux Cils almost does look like false eyelashes, whereas Bad Gal makes it look like MY lashes are long & thick. It does make them curl a little as well.

It doesn't clump or smudge really, but it can go on my eye lids sometimes when I apply it. That's the only flaw I can really give it - the brush is slightly awkward & it can easily transfer onto my skin. Also, if my eyes water even the slightest bit, then it can get really messy for a non waterproof mascara. I would happily re-purchase & continue to use this or DiorShow for casual nights out...