August 29, 2014 | 1177 users online

Highlighters - BeneFit Cosmetics - High Beam

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/17/2002 4:25:00 AM More reviews by sanrosee

This highlighter works well for me. I like the color, the consistency, and how it lasts a long time. Mixing benetint and it together looks fabulous. However, I'm taking off one lipstick because the packaging is awful.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/14/2002 6:50:00 PM More reviews by lucyc

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This stuff is great - it adds enough glow whilst looking subtle -I use this at work instead of shimmery blushers and I love it!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/5/2002 10:00:00 AM More reviews by DaisyJane

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I am not a fan of a shiny face but if you are, then this is a good product. I like the nailpolish like bottle and the color is pretty. I am just not a shiny face fan.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/17/2002 8:34:00 AM More reviews by nakobear

There was nothing too special about this stuff. The coloring reminded me a tad bit of my Maybelline Cool Effects blush. I think this is way overpriced and will not be repurchasing again.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/29/2002 5:46:00 AM More reviews by KarenC

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Other, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This didn't really show up on my skin, and when I could see it, it was too pink and unflattering. I imagine it would be nice with a less yellow skintone. Also, the product got all gloopy (I made up that word but I think it gets the point across) in the bottle after a month and even though that doesn't really affect it's performance, it bothered me.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2002 7:09:00 AM More reviews by luh11

This product is an absolute lifesaver when I'm looking at my unhealthiest!
The cream goes on to highlight the cheekbones, temples...wherever you want to highlight, and catches the light to give you a sparkling glow which ALWAYS get noticed. 10/10.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/6/2002 7:51:00 PM More reviews by tristecafe

got this as a birthday present, and i find that using maybelline's Cool Effects Liner/Shadow does the same trick for highlighter effect! about the price... let's just say that i am glad that i got it as a gift! i find the product is too shimmery to use as a lotion as the package claims. but it gives a nice glow to the skin if not applied too much. the nice pink glow is good, and i use it when i have no makeup on to give my skin a nice waked-up tone to it. blending it in your foundation may be a good idea if you want effects like clinique's gentle lite foundation. this will last me a long long time, so i don't think i will buy this product in the future.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/2/2002 1:25:00 AM More reviews by SJMarsha

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I really like this product. It gives a subtle light pink sheen to the skin. It is great for that angelic or innocent look. I wear mine on the bridge of my nose and on the top of my cheekbones, or for an extra cute look, I use on my brow bone and over lipstick.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/18/2001 1:57:00 AM More reviews by Jacqui

I wanted to love this product but just couldn't . Applied under my foundation, it either dissolved my foundation, causing big uneven patches, or, if I wore a heavier coverage foundation, just didn't do anything. Applied over my foundation, it just made me look greasy after an hour. I really didn't enjoy this product very much.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/16/2001 8:22:00 PM More reviews by dana

High Beam produces a nice angelic glow to the skin. Itís a shimmery pearl-pink. The result is ethereal. However I found it to be too heavy for my skin. My skin tends to be oily to start, so this just aggravated it. But for you normal or dry skin gals, this is a great highlighter to try! Check out benefitcosmetics.com or sephora.com to purchase