July 26, 2014 | 948 users online

Highlighters - BeneFit Cosmetics - High Beam

rated 4 of 5 on 1/2/2002 1:25:00 AM More reviews by SJMarsha

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I really like this product. It gives a subtle light pink sheen to the skin. It is great for that angelic or innocent look. I wear mine on the bridge of my nose and on the top of my cheekbones, or for an extra cute look, I use on my brow bone and over lipstick.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/18/2001 1:57:00 AM More reviews by Jacqui

I wanted to love this product but just couldn't . Applied under my foundation, it either dissolved my foundation, causing big uneven patches, or, if I wore a heavier coverage foundation, just didn't do anything. Applied over my foundation, it just made me look greasy after an hour. I really didn't enjoy this product very much.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/16/2001 8:22:00 PM More reviews by dana

High Beam produces a nice angelic glow to the skin. Itís a shimmery pearl-pink. The result is ethereal. However I found it to be too heavy for my skin. My skin tends to be oily to start, so this just aggravated it. But for you normal or dry skin gals, this is a great highlighter to try! Check out benefitcosmetics.com or sephora.com to purchase

rated 1 of 5 on 11/2/2001 6:19:00 AM More reviews by TaraB

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I just didn't get the point of this. What was this supposed to do?

I didn't notice any difference on my face at all

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/14/2001 12:23:00 PM More reviews by StilaLover

RIS, And i really like it. I have really pinky undertones, so im not sure it would really work for olive skintones, but it adds a nice glow when you put it on under your foundation. the packaging is great, like a nailpolish bottle, so its not messy or anything at all. its only a 1/2 an ounce (i think)but a little goes a long way, so its a good buy for $18.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/8/2001 7:46:00 AM More reviews by jesdmill

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

High beam is a benefit product that actually works. It leaves a nice pinky shimmer wherever you put it. My only complaint is that it tends to get a little goopy and dry up.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/24/2001 2:09:00 PM More reviews by Mere

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this! Since I have such fair skin, it doesnt show up on me that well, but when Im in the sunlight, it sparkles and shimmers quite yummily! I have big, pudgy cheeks, with no real definition, so when I put it along my cheekbone, it gives a more contoured look. I also use it ask eyeshadow when Im running late. Its fab! I would definately buy it again.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/29/2001 8:21:00 PM More reviews by Curlyhair

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

high beam is a great way to add a light pink glow to cheeks and forehead and browbones...i like it

rated 5 of 5 on 6/13/2001 11:18:00 AM More reviews by charlita

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This shimmery, pink highlighter is great for a spring look. I love wearing it on the tops of my cheekbones & browbones. I have light skin and think it looks great. I think the Moon Beam is better for warm tones & High Beam is better for cool tones, and would recommend this accordingly. It is a tad greasy, so apply it sparingly and not to the whole face, just a few places.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/12/2001 11:11:00 PM More reviews by LORENELLIS

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Good for olive skin tones but for lighter pink skin tones don't use it because you'll just look gross and greasy.