September 18, 2014 | 1845 users online

Highlighters - BeneFit Cosmetics - High Beam

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/28/2002 1:14:00 AM More reviews by GreeneyedGal

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I got a sample of this in a Benefit mail order. This stuff is great! It is a great highlighter for the face-especially on the cheekbones. It adds a soft sheen to face...I'm glad they sent this...I may have to go buy it when it runs out...

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/24/2002 11:31:00 PM More reviews by shinejunkiemonkee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This stuff makes me look so pretty! Seriously, it makes me look like a different person. It's pearly pink and gives your face a lovely sheen.

For a sophisticated look, try it on your cheekbones. For a soft, pretty, ethereal look, I like a bit on the areas of my face that catch light: my forehead, the bridge of my nose, the bow of my upper lip, my chin.

The nail polish container is slightly annoying and for some reason, the highlighter collects around the top of the bottle, but usually I can salvage it. The price is a bit steep, but this stuff lasts forever because you only need a tiny bit.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/15/2002 11:00:00 AM More reviews by Serena77

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I use a couple of dots of with my normal foundation.It really brightens up my face and makes it look glowy.I was very hesistant with the color since I am very yellow but mixed in with foundation it works as a wonderful brightener.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/10/2002 7:52:00 PM More reviews by mariam1

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Coarse Eyes: Other

This highligher is so beautiful on my skin. I was skeptical of the pinkish color but I love the glow it gives to the skin. I have to apply quite a bit for it to be noticeable. I usually put it on my forehead, cheekbones and nose before going out for a big night. I don't mind the nail-polish bottle it comes in, but after having it for over a year,it has become goopy and more solidified. I still want to try Moon Beam but the price has kind of put me off.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/23/2002 10:52:00 PM More reviews by AliceinWonderland

Weird bottle for this product. Its reminiscent of a nailpolish bottle. The product is this pink liquid with a pearlescent shimmer thats good to do as a highlight for the cheekbones, or lips, or I use it as a highlight on my browbone. I don't use this product very often because its not very pratical in my every day makeup application. But for a special occasion its a neat product to have, but not a necessity.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/17/2002 4:25:00 AM More reviews by sanrosee

This highlighter works well for me. I like the color, the consistency, and how it lasts a long time. Mixing benetint and it together looks fabulous. However, I'm taking off one lipstick because the packaging is awful.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/14/2002 6:50:00 PM More reviews by lucyc

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This stuff is great - it adds enough glow whilst looking subtle -I use this at work instead of shimmery blushers and I love it!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/5/2002 10:00:00 AM More reviews by DaisyJane

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I am not a fan of a shiny face but if you are, then this is a good product. I like the nailpolish like bottle and the color is pretty. I am just not a shiny face fan.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/17/2002 8:34:00 AM More reviews by nakobear

There was nothing too special about this stuff. The coloring reminded me a tad bit of my Maybelline Cool Effects blush. I think this is way overpriced and will not be repurchasing again.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/29/2002 5:46:00 AM More reviews by KarenC

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Other, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This didn't really show up on my skin, and when I could see it, it was too pink and unflattering. I imagine it would be nice with a less yellow skintone. Also, the product got all gloopy (I made up that word but I think it gets the point across) in the bottle after a month and even though that doesn't really affect it's performance, it bothered me.