Lancome Definicils High Definition Mascara

3.7

Aqua/Water, Paraffin, Cera Alba/Beeswax, Acacia/Acacia Senegal Gum, Stearic Acid, Carnauba/Carnauba Wax, Palmitic Acid, Triethanolamine, Simethicone, Sodium Polymethacrylate, Aminomethyl Propanediol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Panthenol, Polyquaternium-10, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, BHT. [ /- May contain: CI 77007/Ultramarines, CI 77492, CI 77499, CI 77491/Iron Oxides]

on 7/28/2003 10:41:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

this mascara does not clump or smudge at all on me, it is the best mascara i have tried. i naturally have short thin lashes and since i've had this mascara many people have noticed and commented on how long & nice my eyelashes look. It truly lengthens the lashes!. This product is a must have.

on 7/26/2003 6:20:00 AM

Defines and gives alot of volume with a single swipe, but still clumps on me like all the other Lancome mascaras. Granted I didn't try the full size with the brush, but my other travel-size mascaras don't behave this way with a normal or special brush.

on 7/24/2003 1:49:00 PM

I have been using this product on and off for the past few years and have decided to finally switch. Although it makes my eye lashes look dramatic, this product tends to clump a bit, and almost always smears around my eyes when I apply it.

on 7/21/2003 4:57:00 PM

MY HG mascara for years, so much so that I didn't try others and find out the new formulas have really improved. Defincils doesn't add length, curl or much volume, just colors your lashes without glooping them together, and lasts all day without flaking (what's that anyway?).

But I've recently tried Maybelline's Soft and Full and it's almost as good (bit more gloopy) but a quarter of the price. So I'd still buy Defincils again if money were no object :o)

on 7/19/2003 9:05:00 PM

this makes my lashes stick together a bit and it feels really heavy and uncomfortable. my lashes look longer, but not thicker...i end up with like 4 lashes per eye cus of the way it sticks ur lashes together. i think i should try amplicils maybe..for more volume. i do like the packageing, its slim and neat.

on 7/19/2003 1:01:00 AM

Didn't like this mascara. It didn't give my lashes any curl whatsoever, and it made them stick together, creating the look less lashes with no lift (curl).

on 7/18/2003 1:39:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Great mascara! It works wonders on my lashes, but it's too expensive and it dries out really fast.

on 7/17/2003 8:13:00 AM

Best mascara I've tried. I switched from Estee's volumizing mascara to this recently. Really fills out my skimpy lashes.

on 7/16/2003 3:11:00 PM

I stray, but I always come back! This product looks great over Estee Lauder lash primer. If you love the look of Definicils, you will love it even more over the primer. This is my HG eye look!

on 7/16/2003 12:30:00 PM

This is one of the better mascaras out there. Stays on all day long and almost never smudges. still it is not as good as magnificils.

Popular Mascaras