October 1, 2014 | 1739 users online

Mascara - Lancome - Definicils Mascara

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/24/2003 7:39:00 AM More reviews by Paintedbears

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This and the Clinique Lash Doubling mascara are my HG. Been using this for years and years. I like the consistancy, how defined and separated my lashes are...can't stand lumpy lashes! Love the little minis, always have one running around my purse for when I want to make my eyes pop...this stuff builds well...but only if you allow it to dry between coats.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/22/2003 8:41:00 AM More reviews by chrysalis2

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

i've gotten this various times when lancome is in gift. i tried, but i don't really care for it for daily use. it's heavy and wet. i use it when i go dancing at nite. besides the sample tubes, i will not buy it.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/20/2003 5:13:00 PM More reviews by aznbebebabe

I don't get all the hyoe with this. It does an ok job of lengthening my lashes, but doesn't give it any volume. Nothing special about his one, I can go to the drugstore and find something atleast this good if not better. There are better mascaras out there for less.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/19/2003 10:35:00 PM More reviews by bluej422

I'd heard so many great things about this mascara, but I only thought it was ok. It didn't have great staying power and didn't do much for my lashes. I just have never found a mascara that really works for me, so maybe it's not the mascara's fault.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/18/2003 7:14:00 PM More reviews by art-mama

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I RIS a few of these GWPs from Lancome and I am quickly drawing the conclusion that these are most emphatically not for me.After I managed to figure out *how* to apply it w/o the clumping, I got dry, spidery Morticia lashes ... hardly the natural look I was going for. The formula flaked off quickly and itched like crazy. AUGGGHHH! Sorry, I still can't see why people like Lancome for lashes.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/16/2003 11:57:00 PM More reviews by zhenya

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Fantastic mascara. This doesn't run on me, even when I cried, which is impressive, especially since it's not waterproof! However, it does smudge when I use it on my bottom lashes (violating the doctrine of Bobbi Brown), but I usually don't apply mascara there anyway.

However, I would like to point out that this mascara at around $22 is the same price as the much-lauded YSL Faux Cils/Luxurious mascara, and since I'm a huge sucker for packaging, I'll probably try YSL's next. Lancome's is an underwhelming black plastic/gold print.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/12/2003 5:51:00 PM More reviews by purplevelvet

A very nice mascara that does its job: it lengthens, colors, and separates lashes. It doesn't clump my lashes like many mascaras. I definitely notice a difference when I wear this. However, it is quite expensive for someone who doesn't wear mascara all of the time. They say that you should replace mascara every few months. Therefore, I wait for Lancome's gift with purchase which supplies my samples of this goodie. Spend the $ if you wear mascara a lot.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/12/2003 12:56:00 PM More reviews by MzTempest

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Well I brought this product on Ebay so I didn't pay full price. But this was one of the best mascaras I ever tried. Although it comes out a little thick and you have to clean the brush thouroughly to get the right amount to remain on there, it will leave you with the right amount of definition. In a way, I can see how some people wouldn't like it but just work with!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/11/2003 12:28:00 PM More reviews by ilovemygreatdane

Best stuff ever! It lengthens and separates. Totally worth the $$$. I like the straight brush too. Not many mascaras have that. It's especially good for my bottom lashes.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/11/2003 1:57:00 AM More reviews by Leonidas

Great mascara, doesn't flake, doesn't smudge when dry (it can take a few seconds to dry completely), seperates, lengthens... The brush can take a while to get used to though but once you get the hang of it it's perfect.
I was really amazed by how my lashes felt after using this! You know the feeling you get when you want to run your fingers through your hair to show it off? Well I got the exact same thing, I wanted to run my fingers through my lashes!!! They felt quite soft and light too! I love this mascara! I'm going to try all of Lancomes mascaras to see if they're just as good or even better!