July 29, 2014 | 1903 users online

Mascara - BeneFit Cosmetics - BADgal Lash

rated 5 of 5 on 6/10/2008 1:36:00 AM More reviews by Borovichka

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I picked up this mascara after hearing so many good things about it. It is definitely worth $19. Great-great product but the only thing it didnít make my lashes thick enough for my taste, but I just started using primer, so that pretty much took care of it! It made my lashes super long, super black and super full! Great buy! I will purchase again without a doubt. It is also works great over Cover girl Lash Blast, or Diorshow, you will get false eyelash look, trust me!
It doesnít smudge, run or dries out. Brush a little big, but nothing to worry about, little practice and you will be good to go!
Go get this awesome product!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/7/2008 4:32:00 PM More reviews by Fashion_Hottie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I didn't buy this - it was part of a BeneFit pack I won in a charity auction. I am a mascara addict & I put this on par with DiorShow, behind YSL Faux Cils. It's more of a natural dramatic look for me, if that makes sense! Faux Cils almost does look like false eyelashes, whereas Bad Gal makes it look like MY lashes are long & thick. It does make them curl a little as well.

It doesn't clump or smudge really, but it can go on my eye lids sometimes when I apply it. That's the only flaw I can really give it - the brush is slightly awkward & it can easily transfer onto my skin. Also, if my eyes water even the slightest bit, then it can get really messy for a non waterproof mascara. I would happily re-purchase & continue to use this or DiorShow for casual nights out...

rated 1 of 5 on 6/4/2008 7:25:00 PM More reviews by PennyLane83

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

one of the worst mascaras i've ever tried. does NOTHING.waaaaay over priced. very drying and the brush sucks at depositing color.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/2/2008 7:23:00 PM More reviews by 0630938

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is the HG item for me. My eyes a pretty watery and I'am always rubbing them (allergies...) and this one stayed on didn't give me the racoon eyes. When they say bad gal they are right on, this HG gives you big sexy full lashes all day long... and by the way I've used all of the LancŰm mascara's, the Guerlain, the Diorshow and blackout, the smashbox (crappp) and this is by far the best...and it's not that expensive.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/31/2008 10:44:00 AM More reviews by 39075

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Rubbish. Doesnt do anything than blacken my lashes...and what mascara of any brand or price doesnt do that? Its all hyped up marketing that i thik that must sell this product. The brush is more akward than anything, its so easy to get the mascara where you dont want it, and so hard to get the mascara where you do want it. Adds no curl or length. Overpriced as well, i have a similar view on other benefit products

rated 4 of 5 on 5/30/2008 8:50:00 PM More reviews by cosmogirl7

When the ma put the mascara on me, I could totally tell a huge difference. Mind you, I don't really have long or full eyelashes to start with, but when the product was applied, I felt as though my eyes popped. My eyelashes seemed longer and fuller! I would definitely recommend this mascara!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/29/2008 7:48:00 PM More reviews by missgiggly

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Definitely my HG high end mascara (Maybelline Define A Lash my low-end HG) It just feels so luxurious, the size of the brush is big, but it just glides on so smoothly, it has never clumped for me, I really do feel as if its lengthening and holding a curl in the lashes. LOVE this.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/29/2008 11:17:00 AM More reviews by jenss79

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I really love this mascara, better than many of the other top rated ones in my opinion. It doesn't flake, actually curls and holds curl in my super straight lashes (which no other has done so far), and lasts all day. My major problem with others like Dior is that they flake and leave dark circles under my eyes--this one does not. It definitely lengthens and thickens as well--my HG mascara!

rated 1 of 5 on 5/28/2008 1:33:00 AM More reviews by claudiaee

I heard so many great things about this mascara, so one day waiting in line at Sephora, I picked up the travel size. Wow. Huge disappointment. I will say that I'm not sure if I happened to pick up a bad one, because, seriously, with how dry and bad it was, I can't believe it got any good reviews here. I could barely get it to show up on my eyelashes.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/27/2008 4:22:00 PM More reviews by pharrell13

I really love this mascara! Iíve tried several brands but this one is the best for me I have long lashes and most mascaras make them fall down after a while but this ones keeps them nice and curly all day.