Clinique High Impact Mascara

3.6

water, copernicia cerifera (caranuba) wax, stearic acid, glyceryl stearate, polyisobutene, silica, acrylates copolymer, aminomethyl propanediol, vp/eicosene copolymer, sodium hyaluronate, lauroyl lysine, pantethine, melanin, panthenol, hydrolyzed wheat protein, ethylhexylglycerin, hydroxyethylcellulose, calcium aluminum borosilicate, pvp, propylene clycol, acacia senegal gum, isostearic acid, simethicone, dimethicone peg-8 polyacrylate, urea, disodium edta, bht, sodium dehydroacetate, methylparaben, ethylparaben, propylparaben, isobutylparaben, phenoxyethanol, benzyl alcohol, [ /- iron oxides (ci 77491, ci 77492, ci 77499), mica, titanium dioxide (ci 77891), blue 1 lake (ci 42090), aluminum powder (ci 77000), carmine (ci 75470), chromium oxide greens (ci 77288), yellow 5 lake (ci 19140), chromium hydroxide green (ci 77289), bismuth oxychloride (ci 77163), bronze powder (ci 77400), ultramarines (ci 77007), ferric ferrocyanide (ci 77510)] [iln 30012]

This is one of the best mascaras I have bought, it gives you lashes voulume and separates them :) I think the price is ok it's not cheap and not too expensive.. I always buy very expensive mascaras like lancome hypnose or YSL, but I wanted to save some money for other things so I bought this one and I really recommend it.. It's the best mascara from clinique.

on 6/30/2005 3:56:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I love this mascara. It's one of the better ones I have tried. The only complaint is that I kept getting mascara on my eyelid, messing up my shadow. It's the only mascara I have used that that happened alot with, so I figure it's the brush design.

on 6/29/2005 12:39:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I received this product in a sample. I have tried it 3 times and it is terrible! It lenghens some but is too thick and clumps some while drying out your lashes to the extreeme! Don't waste your $$ on this.

on 6/28/2005 9:26:00 PM

I really like is mascara but it is expensive. If money weren't an issue I would buy it the all the time. But I love getting minis with my GWPs. I get really dark, lush lashes with this mascara, no flaking, holds curl well. Overall this and the lash doubling one are my favourite non-waterproof mascaras, except for the price.

on 6/28/2005 12:36:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

This was a nice mascara but nothing special. It made my lashes a little more defined and slightly lengthened them, but that was it. It didn't flake or irritate my eyes (and mine are very sensitive and I wear contacts) but it just wasn't that great. It also didn't hold the curl in my lashes very well, within a few hours they looked droopy - the mascara seemed to weigh them down.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I know its hard to believe, but I love this mascara. I have naturally almost black lashes so this just thickens and lengthens them a bit. I apply one coat, curl and then apply another and I'll have beautiful lashes all day. I find it rarely clumps, if it does i just run it under hot water. And its stays on all day and wont smudge if you go to the movies. All in all, i love it and will buy it again.

on 6/23/2005 5:38:00 PM

I got this mascara from a GWP and I'm not sure if I like it. It has a nice colour and I like the thick formula but it does clump up if you apply too much and it doesn't hold curled lashes (at least not my asian lashes). My curled lashes goes flat after applying the mascara. I don't know if it's b/c the formula's too wet or what.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I loooove Clinique mascaras, but this is definitely not my favorite (my favorite is lash doubling mascara). It is high impact in terms of color (I have nearly black hair, so it looks really good on me) and length, but it doesn't do much to hold curl and it can get a little clumpy every once in a while. It is very good in terms of waterproofness, though. I'd definitely use it again if I got it as a GWP, but I think I'd actually buy something different.

on 6/22/2005 4:32:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

Got this as an extra in a swap which was a lovely way to try it. Unfortunately although it has a rich black colour, I'm afraid there is not much impact in terms of length, volume or curl plus it gives panda eyes. All in all, no reason whatsoever for you to buy it - there's a number of better mascaras out there.

on 6/22/2005 1:42:00 PM

This is by far the best mascara I have tried. I only wish it came in a waterproof formula. I recieved a small tube as a gwp about a year ago and instantly fell in love. It really makes my eyes pop. This mascara is a little pricey, as most ppl say drugstore mascara is just as good ad department store formuas, but with this mascara I beg to differ. I have and will continue to repurchase this product. As a tip, I have found that when it dries out a little, if I add water it works fine and the tube lasts longer. I know you are not supposed to do this, but it works really well with this formula as it seems to thicken quickly.