December 18, 2014 | 1062 users online

Fragrances - Chanel - Coco Mademoiselle

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/19/2002 7:58:00 PM More reviews by hirondelle

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Tried to resist this one, but finally caved, and I love it, love it, love it. Chanel shows how to do a sweet, vanilla-tinged fragrance with style and depth. A recent French visitor told me this is one of the most popular scents in Paris right now for young women. While French taste is, in some respects, overrated (exhibit A: Jean-Marie Le Pen) they definitely know perfume. A keeper!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/1/2002 11:48:00 AM More reviews by jenna861

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

It took some time for this to grow on me and when it finally did and I got some and wore it home...my boyfriend said it smelled like men's cologne!!!??? He could not stand it...I decided to give it a chance anyway...and even though I really liked it when I first put it on...it changed on me during the day and left an unusual almost smokey smell...so I returned it...

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/27/2002 8:59:00 PM More reviews by madelin

This is such a pretty scent. Very feminine and sexy. I found one spritz to be sufficient and not too strong. One of my favorite perfumes.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/5/2002 1:09:00 PM More reviews by JennBard

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have the same feelings as Raveyn. Smells delightful at first but becomes a little too strong after awhile. It is a very elegant and classic scent but I swapped mine. From time to time I miss it but I know that if I buy it again, I'll soon tire of it, again!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/16/2002 5:44:00 PM More reviews by Rayvenn

At first, I totally love this perfume. After a few uses, it really started giving me a headache. It is really sweet and hefty, you could smell this a mile away. I ended up swapping my bottle for something else!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/13/2002 12:24:00 PM More reviews by Bondgirl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Usually I am not a fan of anything sweet, spicy and heavy. I tried this one though and immidiately loved it! I only use it in the evenings though. Too heavy for daytime. Smells very feminine and sexy, got nice compliments for this one. Better suited for autumn and winter and early spring as I think it 'warms up' the cold seasons! That is unless you leave somewhere like LA!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/12/2002 12:03:00 PM More reviews by riotkitty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I don't normally buy perfume, especially when they cost this much. Once I smelled Coco Mademoiselle on me, I had to have it. Very sexy, sweet and spicy smell. My boyfriend loved it so much that when I started to run out, he bought me another bottle so he could keep smelling it on me.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/19/2002 6:04:00 PM More reviews by gilliegaloo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I loved the initial scent of this on my skin. It was sweet, spicy and complex. I thought I'd found my perfect scent! But with drydown, the sweetness faded and I was left with a strong, chemical, chokey-spicy scent that would not wash off my skin or fade from my clothes. I keep trying Coco Mlle to be sure I'm not imagining it. I'm not.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/5/2002 9:56:00 PM More reviews by Meritorious

Well, it looks like you either love or hate this one and I LOVE it! Someone spritzed it on me at the mall and I walked around. Everywhere I went, some stranger or salesperson commented on how nice I smelled! Well, that was it! I wear one spritz everyday. (Two spritzes on exciting nights out! Wow I'm a real party girl...)

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/20/2002 4:18:00 PM More reviews by Jaimee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

When I first bought it, I liked it. Then after I wore it for a week it started to smell like what they clean the toilets with in the shopping mall - very amoniated. I sold it on ebay.