Chanel Coco Mademoiselle

4.2

on 4/14/2003 3:46:00 AM

SEXY. HEADY. WARM. This is my "date" fragrance. I love it!

on 4/11/2003 1:50:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Coco Mlle is one of a very few fragrances that have an absolutely phenomenal reaction with my body chemistry (unlike the original Coco, which is beautiful in the bottle but tragically morphs into cat urine on my skin). This fragrance is sensational. I hate patchouli, but luckily for me my skin doesn't pick up on that note at all. I also don't smell any of the citrus/fruitiness/sweetness that other reviewers keep mentioning. At first spritz Coco Mlle has that distinctive Chanel scent, but it quickly mellows and ripens into a warm, enveloping, and simply intoxicating spicy scent with a hint of florals and powder. Gorgeous, and lasts forever. I love this fragrance - it makes me feel decadent and elegant, and I love the classic Chanel bottle!

The best fragrance ever. This blends so perfectly with my own body's chemistry I hope they never stop making it. I've been wearing this for a year & it still never fails that where ever I go someone always comments on how wonderful it smells.

on 3/23/2003 1:56:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This was given to me on Valentine's Day, & it smells gorgeous. One spritz is enough to leave a lasting fragrance, & i love the fact that it isn't musky like many other fragrances by Chanel.

on 3/20/2003 1:30:00 PM

Beautiful, complex and sophisticated..I feel empowered when I wear this to work. Use with a light hand.

on 3/16/2003 5:45:00 AM

I think this is a good nighttime scent. I am not big on fragrances, so I consider this pretty bold. Others may disagree. I use Shiseido Relaxing Fragrance more often.

on 3/14/2003 9:05:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Over 50 here: Okay, I bought Coco Mademoiselle when it came out and decided I couldn't stand all the synthetics; gave it to my daughter. Gave it another chance; still no go. Definitely works on younger women with darker skintone.

on 3/3/2003 7:09:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I wrote before that I hated this perfume. Much has changed since I bought it in January. Yup. It was a kind of compulsive buy because it was soooo cheap on the duty free while I was travelling. Also the flight attendant was wearing it and it smelled so good. I basically expected to hate it. But I am soooo loving it. It lasts. Doesn't give me a headache. Gets lots of compliments (Have been asked by a lot of people what I am wearing). And I love the way my clothes smell where the perfume has touched them.
And I love the bottle. Not that that's actually an important factor in choosing a perfume in my opinion. But it doesn't hurt either.

on 2/28/2003 5:43:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This perfume has become my signature scent. I ALWAYS get compliments on this, people always ask me what perfume I am wearing. It is pricey, but well worth it. It has a light smell that just floats around me, does not give me headaches like most perfumes I used to wear.

on 2/25/2003 11:16:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

Love at first sniff. Powdery, sweet, fruity, slightly spicy, very French, extremely feminine, with patchouli, vetiver, and vanilla in the basenotes. Coco Mademoiselle practically defines the word "perfume"! I prefer the EDP and lotion. Coco Mademoiselle was an instant classic. Quite amazing, turns heads. Yes it's popular, but still fabulous!

Popular Fragrances