Chanel Coco Mademoiselle

4.2

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Oooooh, I feel so fancy and chic when I wear this. (Ok, so I wear it to class, but you can't blame a girl for trying) LOVE the fragrance, the EDP lasts and lasts and mellows to a nice soft scent towards the end of the day. I simply am not dressed without this perfume.

Addendum: tried the EDT today at the store and it is NOTHING like the EDP on my skin. Metallic and not as multi-tonal (scental?) had no depth. You definitely get what you pay for with this fragrance.

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

I sniffed this at our local Sephora. I must say it smells great - I don't know how to properly describe perfumes and "notes" and such, but it was fresh, young and refreshing in my opinion. Don't know if I'll buy it but it certainly stood out amongst others :o) It's not overpowering in my opinion

Smells very fruity to me, yet glamorous at the same time. I think the people at Chanel thought that the success of this "fruity" fragrance would make Chance a success, as well... they smell similar to me.

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

I tested the new EDT and it is nice, but I found it to be alittle sweet for me. I was comparing it against Coco and I ended up liking and getting Coco instead.

This is my signature scent. It smells so sophisticated. I love it, I make my boyfriend buy me a bottle every year for Christmas.

I am infatuated with this! Yummy blend of vanilla and berries, makes me feel playful and sophisticated at the same time.

I usually go by first impressions, and the first time I smelled Coco Mlle., I thought it smelled like an AVON fragrance. I think I was having a bad day. The 2nd time I tried it, I was IN LOVE... I can't help but BATHE in this scent. It is HEAVENLY... The moisture mist is a MUST-HAVE body product... and so is the Shower Gel. The suds are frothy and lightly scented... and it smells JUST like the fragrance. I'm sure the edt is lovely, but I ONLY use the edp, and I only buy the BIG bottle. This is delicious.

Scents are all about how they smell on *you*, or there wouldn't be so many varied opinions and bottles of seemingly stinky ones selling like mad. This one works for me. I wasn't crazy about it, but my SO liked it and bought it for me. I still felt it was just ok, but I got so many compliments I started wearing it more and liking it more. Yum. My best description is it smells like a sexy woman walking out of Dunkin' Donuts! It smells like lemon creme donuts to me, but with a spicy, cosmetic twist. I decided I love it, I used the whole bottle, something I rarely do w/ fragrances before I give them away to a visiting friend.

I absolutely adore this perfume! It makes me feel like I'm wearing an elegant dress and shoes, even when I'm just in jeans and a Tshirt.
So classy and yet comfortable!

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

After mulling over this fragrance for months, I finally purchased a set for myself for Mother's Day (my husband isn't very good at choosing fragrances for me, so he left it up to me this time!). The set was $65 for both the 3.4 oz lotion and 1.7 oz EDP...a great value since the 1.7 oz EDP alone is normally $65. Originally, I intended to purchase the EDT instead of the EDP, but after spraying the EDP and realizing it was wearable and not terribly overpowering, I bought it since it would have more staying power. I also spritzed the Fresh Moisture Mist, which is a wonderful light alcohol-free version of Coco Mlle...I'll probably be buying this one, too for more casual wear. The EDP is a very sensual, feminine scent, which has a wonderful, clean feeling that doesn't assault your sinuses like some other Chanel fragrances tend to do. Coco Mlle. makes me feel very elegant and refreshed. I love it, and this is going to be a signature fragrance for me! It has both floral and spicy notes which I adore, and not too much of a musky scent at the dry-down, as those tend to develop into some sort of excretory scent when I wear them, not a pleasant experience. Overall, I will certainly purchase Coco Mlle. again when I've finished this set, and I'd also love to have the After Bath Powder and Fresh Moisture Mist.

Popular Fragrances