October 25, 2014 | 1321 users online

Fragrances - Chanel - Coco Mademoiselle

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/12/2002 12:03:00 PM More reviews by riotkitty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I don't normally buy perfume, especially when they cost this much. Once I smelled Coco Mademoiselle on me, I had to have it. Very sexy, sweet and spicy smell. My boyfriend loved it so much that when I started to run out, he bought me another bottle so he could keep smelling it on me.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/19/2002 6:04:00 PM More reviews by gilliegaloo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I loved the initial scent of this on my skin. It was sweet, spicy and complex. I thought I'd found my perfect scent! But with drydown, the sweetness faded and I was left with a strong, chemical, chokey-spicy scent that would not wash off my skin or fade from my clothes. I keep trying Coco Mlle to be sure I'm not imagining it. I'm not.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/5/2002 9:56:00 PM More reviews by Meritorious

Well, it looks like you either love or hate this one and I LOVE it! Someone spritzed it on me at the mall and I walked around. Everywhere I went, some stranger or salesperson commented on how nice I smelled! Well, that was it! I wear one spritz everyday. (Two spritzes on exciting nights out! Wow I'm a real party girl...)

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/20/2002 4:18:00 PM More reviews by Jaimee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

When I first bought it, I liked it. Then after I wore it for a week it started to smell like what they clean the toilets with in the shopping mall - very amoniated. I sold it on ebay.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/14/2002 1:48:00 AM More reviews by LaFif

What a scent! It's fresh & spirited, yet feminine. Not too old or too young. I'm a sucker for Chanel anyway-I guess cuz they grow their own flower! lol. I just love this scent-so does my husband! Maybe it's my chemistry, but it just WORKS for me.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/10/2002 2:18:00 PM More reviews by JennBard

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I loved this fragrance at first but then it got to me after a few uses. It's hard to describe but to me it's sophisticated and glamourous. Definately a night fragrance.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/28/2001 4:01:00 PM More reviews by butterflies24

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this fragrance! It was not overpowering just a nice subtle scent. An interesting version of Coco Chanel.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/28/2001 6:17:00 AM More reviews by perfumequeen

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This fragrance is a 'softer' version of the Coco I had worn years ago, and it lasts a very long time on my skin. Not as 'plastic' smelling as Chanel no.5 can be sometimes.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/16/2001 9:55:00 AM More reviews by terriergrl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is my absolute favorite scent. I have to fight my sister to keep her away from my bottle, since she's decided it's her favorite too. I get lots of compliments when I wear this. In my opinion, it is much nicer than Coco and Allure (which smells like hairspray to me). It's a more "youthful" Chanel fragrance than the others.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/9/2001 6:20:00 PM More reviews by ReadyFreddie

Age: Unknown Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This gave me a headache and I could not wash it off! It smelled like a cross between bug spray & cough syrup on me (that nasty old yellow Triaminic from he 70's if anyone remembers it!)My son wouldn't come near me. I guess the only thing that would come near me with this on is a sick roach on a suicide mission! Wheeezzzz!