Chanel Coco Mademoiselle

4.2

on 3/20/2003 1:30:00 PM

Beautiful, complex and sophisticated..I feel empowered when I wear this to work. Use with a light hand.

on 3/16/2003 5:45:00 AM

I think this is a good nighttime scent. I am not big on fragrances, so I consider this pretty bold. Others may disagree. I use Shiseido Relaxing Fragrance more often.

on 3/14/2003 9:05:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Over 50 here: Okay, I bought Coco Mademoiselle when it came out and decided I couldn't stand all the synthetics; gave it to my daughter. Gave it another chance; still no go. Definitely works on younger women with darker skintone.

on 3/3/2003 7:09:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I wrote before that I hated this perfume. Much has changed since I bought it in January. Yup. It was a kind of compulsive buy because it was soooo cheap on the duty free while I was travelling. Also the flight attendant was wearing it and it smelled so good. I basically expected to hate it. But I am soooo loving it. It lasts. Doesn't give me a headache. Gets lots of compliments (Have been asked by a lot of people what I am wearing). And I love the way my clothes smell where the perfume has touched them.
And I love the bottle. Not that that's actually an important factor in choosing a perfume in my opinion. But it doesn't hurt either.

on 2/28/2003 5:43:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This perfume has become my signature scent. I ALWAYS get compliments on this, people always ask me what perfume I am wearing. It is pricey, but well worth it. It has a light smell that just floats around me, does not give me headaches like most perfumes I used to wear.

on 2/25/2003 11:16:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

Love at first sniff. Powdery, sweet, fruity, slightly spicy, very French, extremely feminine, with patchouli, vetiver, and vanilla in the basenotes. Coco Mademoiselle practically defines the word "perfume"! I prefer the EDP and lotion. Coco Mademoiselle was an instant classic. Quite amazing, turns heads. Yes it's popular, but still fabulous!

on 1/10/2003 3:49:00 AM

A fruity floral, but with more than a hint of spice. I prefer the EDT- the EDP is way too intense and gives me a horrible headache.

I don't like the obviousness of this fragrance- I like my scents to make an announcement, but not to overpower the wearer. Also, it's become such an ubiquitous fragrance for the 20-something set in Melbourne- practically every trendy girl marinates herself in it, and I can detect the scent from a block away. continued >>

This smells heavenly ,a real girly scent!

on 1/22/2003 3:38:00 PM

I love the smell of this. Nice and light, perfect for daily use. I don't find anything special about the packaging, a bit boring if you ask me, but I don't buy perfume for the bottle (usually).

on 1/13/2003 9:48:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Very sophisticated and at the same time appropriate for every day wear -- unlike Coco (which is more evening and formal)! Both are clearly not for the shy ones! Mademoiselle is another one that announces: "I've arrived!!! I'm in control!"--"Call me a B***! and I don't care!!"
In that aspect it's similar to Coco but not as oriental. Both smell like wealthy women who know what they want!! An instant classic!! The only drawback the price for the EDP, but it's worth every dollar!

Popular Fragrances