November 28, 2014 | 1830 users online

Fragrances - Chanel - Coco Mademoiselle

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/16/2002 5:44:00 PM More reviews by Rayvenn

At first, I totally love this perfume. After a few uses, it really started giving me a headache. It is really sweet and hefty, you could smell this a mile away. I ended up swapping my bottle for something else!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/13/2002 12:24:00 PM More reviews by Bondgirl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Usually I am not a fan of anything sweet, spicy and heavy. I tried this one though and immidiately loved it! I only use it in the evenings though. Too heavy for daytime. Smells very feminine and sexy, got nice compliments for this one. Better suited for autumn and winter and early spring as I think it 'warms up' the cold seasons! That is unless you leave somewhere like LA!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/12/2002 12:03:00 PM More reviews by riotkitty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I don't normally buy perfume, especially when they cost this much. Once I smelled Coco Mademoiselle on me, I had to have it. Very sexy, sweet and spicy smell. My boyfriend loved it so much that when I started to run out, he bought me another bottle so he could keep smelling it on me.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/19/2002 6:04:00 PM More reviews by gilliegaloo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I loved the initial scent of this on my skin. It was sweet, spicy and complex. I thought I'd found my perfect scent! But with drydown, the sweetness faded and I was left with a strong, chemical, chokey-spicy scent that would not wash off my skin or fade from my clothes. I keep trying Coco Mlle to be sure I'm not imagining it. I'm not.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/5/2002 9:56:00 PM More reviews by Meritorious

Well, it looks like you either love or hate this one and I LOVE it! Someone spritzed it on me at the mall and I walked around. Everywhere I went, some stranger or salesperson commented on how nice I smelled! Well, that was it! I wear one spritz everyday. (Two spritzes on exciting nights out! Wow I'm a real party girl...)

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/20/2002 4:18:00 PM More reviews by Jaimee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

When I first bought it, I liked it. Then after I wore it for a week it started to smell like what they clean the toilets with in the shopping mall - very amoniated. I sold it on ebay.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/14/2002 1:48:00 AM More reviews by LaFif

What a scent! It's fresh & spirited, yet feminine. Not too old or too young. I'm a sucker for Chanel anyway-I guess cuz they grow their own flower! lol. I just love this scent-so does my husband! Maybe it's my chemistry, but it just WORKS for me.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/10/2002 2:18:00 PM More reviews by JennBard

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I loved this fragrance at first but then it got to me after a few uses. It's hard to describe but to me it's sophisticated and glamourous. Definately a night fragrance.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/28/2001 4:01:00 PM More reviews by butterflies24

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this fragrance! It was not overpowering just a nice subtle scent. An interesting version of Coco Chanel.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/28/2001 6:17:00 AM More reviews by perfumequeen

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This fragrance is a 'softer' version of the Coco I had worn years ago, and it lasts a very long time on my skin. Not as 'plastic' smelling as Chanel no.5 can be sometimes.