October 31, 2014 | 1598 users online

Liquid - Maybelline - Fit Me Foundation

rated 4 of 5 on 4/16/2011 11:03:00 AM More reviews by Joamy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

UGhh i wanted to love this foundation but unfortunately Fit Me Does NOT fit me! I really love the finish of the foundation its the best ive tried (and ive tried many foundations) BUT i was shocked at how limited their colors are. My complexion is like Halle Berry's and i tried 315 but it was too light and it has an unflattering pink tone. Then i tried 320 and i ended up looking like Snooky...Yikes....so i returned it right away. So i do hope they expand their colors and maybe then ill buy it again. If you do find you shade then i do recommend it cause the finish is quite beautiful.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/15/2011 3:08:00 PM More reviews by PickleEyes

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Personally, I like more coverage than what this has to offer. Also I am very fair and there isn't a tone available that matches me perfectly.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/15/2011 12:26:00 PM More reviews by Allison82610

This foundation turned orange an hour after applied. This foundation is very bendable and has a flawless finish at first but, other then the oxidation it was a good foundation, light to medium coverage. There are three categories in this foundation light medium and dark, with about 5 colors in each category. Wouldn't purchase again.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/15/2011 9:10:00 AM More reviews by beckhamsgracie

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Love it for 50+ skin. Finally found a drugstore base! Yahooooo. :)

rated 1 of 5 on 4/14/2011 7:27:00 PM More reviews by lonestarstuff

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I went to buy dream matte mousse and my color was not there. I saw this was on sell at Ulta and got it I even asked the lady if it was good for oily skin she said yes. I brought home it and before I was done with all my make up I looked soooo oily. The way it feels on is gross. I hate this and will stick to my dream matte mousse.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/14/2011 5:06:00 PM More reviews by Shadowglam11

So I bought the 355 and the color was a perfect match! It blended VERY well, it evened out my color, and it doesn't feel heavy on my face. My skin can get oily over time, but I put the FIT me bronzer(which doesn't do much bronzing IMHO) on top and my face has looked good all day! I guess I'll just use the bronzer as a powder cause it doesn't do what I want it to, but the foundation may be my new holy grail! It fits my budget and it does what I need it to!

Okay, I revisted this product now that I'm preggo and my skin is looking better, and I love the coverage, I love how it blends with my skin, I love the look it gives initially. However, this stuff does get really after a while. They need a different formula. If they made improvements, it would be my go to foundation!

rated 2 of 5 on 4/13/2011 7:31:00 PM More reviews by Lovemily

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

The color is nice - it definitely "fits" better than most foundations I've used. The thing is, it's a foundation that looks good for the first couple of minutes, then your face turns into an oil slick. I really liked the color, so I put translucent powder on top, but it made no difference. I must have put a good amount also under my eyes, because my indestructible eye liner made me look like a raccoon! Not recommended for those of us with oily skin, maybe better on other types of skin?

rated 5 of 5 on 4/13/2011 2:05:00 PM More reviews by ksuey

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I really love this foundation for everyday wear.

I don't have problem skin, but was looking for something that would even out my skin tone ( because I feel like some parts of my face are lighter than others ) -
I basically wanted a foundation that looked like my skin, but better, ie. more radiant and flawless :)

I was also thinking about getting a sunscreen for everyday classes. This foundation with SPF 18, seemed to be the perfect choice when I read its reviews on MUA.

I have combination skin, and this foundation definitely gives a glow to your face. Since I really only needed this foundation for my cheeks, it was perfect. The times that I did put it on my t-zone, I didn't break out and I personally felt like I could get away with the "glow" (aka, it didn't look like an oil slick, just... glowier).

The best part about this foundation is that it blends seamlessly with my skin. I cant tell where it ends and my face begins. Plus, it doesn't cling on to any dry spots or look cakey, EVER. I use 210, which I picked based on the Maybelline online shade selector (because it explains the numbering system better + you can avoid the too pink/too yellow problem by picking if you're cool or warm toned) and drugstore testers, rather than going by drugstore pictures alone.

Note that it does have a slight tackiness to it on the face. It doesn't feel like you re wearing makeup though. Also, I didn't seem to have any oxidation problems or trouble with the makeup rubbing off throughout the day like other reviewers noted.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/13/2011 1:06:00 AM More reviews by carolinee08

Even though theres about a lifetime and a half worth of reviews on this product, I figured adding my two cents would be beneficiary :p
Okay, so I've been curious about this foundation for the past months. I've seen it in so many videos and it always seems to creep up on me here on Makeup Alley. I recently just got a job, and although I'm on a very tight budget (trying to save for my first car! :D) I decided to go ahead and purchase this during my visit to Rite Aid yesterday, which they're having a BOGO 50% off, so I got this for about 8 dollars and the Falsies Mascara for about 4.
Now, I dont wear foundation. Maybe 10-15 times a year max. I just go with concealers and powder and Im good to go. But lately I've been really lazy and just want something I can put on my face and be out the door, just something that doesnt take so much precision. This is exactly what I was looking for.
Anyway, I was REALLY excited to try it. So excited, I removed my makeup from the day and immediately put this onto my skin. It blended beautifully with my skin and it covered up my acne scars. Not COMPLETELY, but good enough to wear I'm satisfied.
The foundation is very thin and watery. It almost feels like a tinted moisturizer when applied to the skin, and also has similar coverage to a TM, but I would say its a little bit better. I have combination skin (slightly oily) and if my skin was any oilier I would say this isn't for me. After 7 hours of wear, my face was a little bit more oilier than usual, but some powder or blotting sheets would do the trick.
The packaging I surprisingly don't mind at all. I actually love the sleek bottle and because its a thin consistency it makes pouring the product out very easy and effortless.
So I don't mind one bit.
I really enjoy the finish of this foundation as well. It looks incredibly natural on my skin, and it truly does even out my skin tone and makes my skin look well balanced. I also didn't find it to easily rub off on to my hand or anything, like other people have stated. Just as long as you set it with powder you should be fine.
I feel like this is a really good every day foundation, and its a huge plus that its SPF 18! I feel like for school just slapping this on with a bit of powder would make your face good to go! But because I do get pretty oily by the end of the day, I took one lippie off.
I've only worn it for one day but I have a feeling this is going to be my new HG everyday foundation. It didn't break me out but if there are any problems I have with it that come up later please believe I will be updating.
Also, just for reference, I am NC20 (with a light yellow undertone, its the Asian in me) in MAC and got this in 120 Classic Ivory. It matches me almost perfectly, all the more reason why I am very very pleased with this product.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/12/2011 9:13:00 PM More reviews by MaNDiiB00

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This packaging is so cute which is one reason why i wanted to try it lol..it was good for a week or so but now i really dont grab for it much =/ it oxidizes into an orangey pink color. i do have a perfect match but after it oxidizes it doesn't look too great. I have oily skin and it doesn't last on me no longer than 5 hrs. But for coverage i'd say its pretty good .