October 20, 2014 | 913 users online

Eyeliner - Maybelline - Eyestudio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner (All Shades)

rated 4 of 5 on 4/7/2010 9:13:00 PM More reviews by Jadedkrystal

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a good gel eyeliner. A nice, soft consistency the applies smoothly. The purple/eggplant colour that I have is dark, but I do wish it was a tad more intense. It stays on pretty well, only smudging a little bit. I wouldn't say the staying power is an 'all day' thing, but I have oily lids, so that might be why I find it gone after a long 8 hour day. =P

rated 5 of 5 on 4/6/2010 9:42:00 PM More reviews by angpig13

So this is the best cream liner that I've bought. I have L'Oreal HIP and the Jane Mineral Cream Liner which I think is better than l'oreal.
I will for sure be buying this is black to add to my collection.
It's very creamy and goes on without any trouble at all.
The brush that comes with it is ok. I prefer a thin conventional liner brush, but the one that comes with this is ok for just a little bit of the liner.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/6/2010 8:53:00 PM More reviews by LilacShine9

I kept seeing this new gel-cream eyeliner in stores & read the reviews here so I had to try it. Im sure glad I did! I purchased it at ULTA in brown. It applied so easily, smooth, evenly, & lasted almost all day. What a great product for being drugstore. Its pretty much the only drama I really like. Lol.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/5/2010 11:14:00 PM More reviews by xoxallisterxox

So, just to let everyone know this is the best gel liner that I've ever purchased. It is so creamy, but not too light. The color is a deep true black, and it looks very professional when applied on the lid. I'm very happy I purchased this product because I've been disappointed with many gel liners in the past. ALL my Loreal liners (I have 3) have completely dried up in the past few months. So I'd for sure recommend this liner. It's only 7.99 with a brush which I think is very reasonable.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/4/2010 6:11:00 PM More reviews by Kmakie3414

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I got this in brown and I love how opaque it is and I was surprised at how much I like the brush. You can make the line as thick or as thin as you want and I think this is just as good as mac gel liner, bit wayy cheaper

rated 5 of 5 on 4/4/2010 5:23:00 PM More reviews by kellikelso

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I love this eyeliner, at first I wasnt so sure about it, I got it in eggplant which is a really pretty color but not as dark as I prefer. So I decided to give it another go and I got black and I love it. Its easy to apply and looks awsome!!!! Im actually probably going to try it in brown and charcoal.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/4/2010 5:01:00 AM More reviews by Ellaryn

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this gel liner, it's fantastic. I have pretty oily lids come summer, and this stayed in place when I was holidaying in the Tropics!

The color is fantastic, nice and dark. You don't need to go over it more than once. The consistency is very smooth too.

The brush that comes with it is very good too. It allows you to create a thin or thick line. I have yet to try it with an angled eye liner brush, as the current works well.

I think it's very worth it, and would definitely buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2010 9:51:00 PM More reviews by Melanielou

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I bought the eggplant shade when this line first came out and I LOVE it! I'm not a big eyeliner wearer but I'd been wanting to try gel eyeliner but didn't want to pay $15-20 to try it. Bought it when it was BOGO as well so it was even better! I recommend this to all my friends when they ask me what I'm wearing. It has lasted me through 16 hour days too!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2010 9:29:00 PM More reviews by barbieismetal

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have this in Eggplant , I bought this to use as a base for my dark purple or any smokey eyes in general. Its budge proof , holds my shadows on perfectly deepens them even.

Looks gorgeous even all on its own too , a deep eggplant just as its name states.
I dont think id use this as a eyeliner but im thinking i will try the black in this line for that

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/3/2010 4:35:00 PM More reviews by mdbutee

I purchased this after all the rave reviews here. I thought it was a little pricey for a DS liner but I bought it during a 40% off sale which was a plus for me. This product is great. I have been using WnW gel liner which is fantastic too but they do not make it in brown. I purchased the Maybeline liner in brown and I find myself using it every day. It goes on supremely smoothly. The brush that comes with it is great, in fact I would purchase this product again just for the brush. It lasts all day. I use primer first and my liner lasts all day (10 hours+). I would highly recommend this is a fantastic product.