Maybelline Eyestudio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner (All Shades)

3.9

cyclopentasiloxane, propylsilsesquioxane, ceresin, isodecane, cyclohexasiloxane, caprylyl methicone, synthetic fluorphlogopite, silica silyate, disteardimonium hectorite, disodium stearoyl glutamate, propylene carbonate, candelilla wax, caprylyl glycol, aluminum hydroxide, calcium sodium borosilicate, calcium aluminum borosilicate, silica, tin oxide. [ ci 77491, ci 77492, ci 77499/iron oxides, mica, ci 77491/titanium dioxide, ci 77007/ultramarines, ci 77510/ferric ferrocyanide, ci 77288/chromium oxide greens, ci 77289/chromium hydroxide green, ci 77742/manganese violet, ci 42090/blue 1 lake, ci 19140/yellow 5 lake, ci 77510/ferric ammonium ferrocyanide]

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I bought this at Duane Reade for $10. This is the first gel eyeliner I bought and I really love it!!! The brush that comes with the eyeliner is really good for making thin lines and is flat. This eyeliner is definitely my HG gel eyeliner!!!

on 4/23/2010 3:16:00 AM

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

this product is ok only.. reason why i'm giving three lippies is because it smudges on me.. maybe it's because of my eye type.. i'm asian and my lids are kinda like half double eyelid.. so whenever i put any eyeliner on..it just smears on my lid after a while. i got this in charcoal.. (i shoulda gotten it in black) charcoal is not dark enough for me.. . i love the texture of this gel liner though.. applies on so smoothly.. and i love the brush that comes with it.. thin for easy application.. not coarse or hard on the eyes.. overall.. great product if you do not have weird eyelids like i do.. lol :D

on 4/23/2010 1:39:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

I do like this gel liner. I only started using gel liners a couple months ago and so far I love them. I got this liner in brown and it has an ok staying power. It did smudge a little for me but that may be because I have oily lids. The color is true and goes on pretty smoothe. The price was pretty reasonable because I had a $2 off coupon so I only paid $6.49 USD. I would definitely recommend this product for gel liner users!

At first I thought I loved this product, but the more I used it the more smudgy and creasing I noticed when I used it. I would honestly rather wear no eyeliner at all than an eyeliner that smudges all over my eye and gets into my crease. Overall, not a very good eyeliner. Would not buy it again. Although I did like the packaging.

on 4/22/2010 2:04:00 AM

I like this product as I am a avid eyeliner usuer. I bought Blackest Black. Took a little getting used to but after a couple uses I got the hang of it. Took off one lip because this stuff is hard to get off. My usual makeup remover barely touches this stuff. The plus side is that if your working up a sweat or having a good cry you don't have to worry about it coming off.

on 4/22/2010 1:44:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I love these liners. The first one I bought was by mistake the charcoal one, and I wanted in black. I kept it anyway, and tried it on the first night I bought it. I fell asleep with it on by accident! However, this was a great test because I woke up hours later and it was still on, no smudges. Of course I went the next day to buy the one in black. I haven't had any problems with them, no flaking, and no smudging really either. The only thing is I'm finding the charcoal one to be getting more of a gel consistency now, I'm not quite sure why that is, it's not as easy to get on the brush as before. No problems with the black one though. And I use the brush that came with them, although I could use my own. I find it gives me the exact amount. Love them!

on 4/20/2010 1:41:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

If you apply primer, this eyeliner lasts all day. I have this product in eggplant and I love the way it makes my eyes stand out. It helps to "warm up" the product by moving your brush back and forth in the container before applying it.

on 4/19/2010 9:14:00 PM

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

packaging was BEAUTIFUL.

product was CRAP.

i tried most of all the gel & cream liners out in the drugstores&dept.

this ones BAD.
i wore it to the mall and i looked like a hot mess.
the wetnwild one is soooo much cheaper and its just a good as the mac's blacktrack.

BOO MAYBELLINE.

on 4/19/2010 1:53:00 AM

I bought this for it's price and you got what you paid for! it smugged even with my UrbanDecay primer under. It is NOT like a gel, it's more like a cream, and flakes fell off right after I apply. The only reason I gave a two star is because of the price. Thank goodness I didn't spend more than $6 on it. It can go to the trash can now.

on 4/18/2010 11:50:00 PM

I got this liner recentley in eggplant and blackest black and love it i have never used a gel liner before but i found it to be very expressive i liked the brush it wans't an amazing brush but nice so over all i do like this very much and will use it for a long time

Video Reviews & Tutorials