November 28, 2014 | 981 users online

Eyeliner - Maybelline - Eyestudio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner (All Shades)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/8/2010 8:04:00 PM More reviews by lucky9366

Wow this is really nice, i have the purple one and wear it all the time! this is a dryer product, but that is why i like it because i have oily lids, so go buy it because i love it!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/8/2010 7:42:00 PM More reviews by abbyquack

I have used MAC fluidline for a couple years now, and while I love it, I was looking for a charcoal color, so I was stoked to see that this gel liner came in just that shade! It definitely wears as well as MAC's, and is half the price. Actually, find a good sale, which is common, and make that 1/4the price :) Also, the brush is kinda fun. I'm still getting used to it after using an angled brush for so long, but so far I am impressed. The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is because it isn't going to stop me from searching for an even BETTER liner, but so far I have no real complaints.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/8/2010 2:08:00 PM More reviews by xDOLLFACEx

PROS:
-Last a looooong time. And for a gel/creme liner it hasnt dried out yet like most gel liners tend to do and iv had mine for months now and its still good.
-Very pigmented
-The brush they give you is wonderful. Great quality
-Great for the waterline
-last long on the upper lid
-Little goes a long way.

CONS:
- the lasting power on the water line is ok. tends to get smudgy in the inner conner of the tear duct though.

Overall great gel/creme liner.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/8/2010 11:25:00 AM More reviews by kilyblst08

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

When I first got this I was scared of how it would work. Main reasons being I don't have good history with Maybelline/L'Oreal eyeliners (they've been all too soft for their own good) and because of the packaging. I've always used either pencil or standard liners. I've never had a gel based one. I'm also not so much a fan of browns because many of them show up too light. My woes were gone after using it, this eyeliner is great! Applying it is smooth and usually only needs one or two coats. The foam tip seems very soft and thick but it does make a fine line. The brown shows up more like a black brown, it's a rich and striking color, but not a black. Unlike other Maybelline eyeliners, this one seems to hold up well through the day for me as well.

The only things I don't like are the packaging and the clumsy application. The packaging is in a glass tube and a small fraction of it is filled with product. (There is a lot of product though.) You can take this with you, but it's clumsy to have the need of both the applicator and the gel itself.

If Maybelline can get this quality into a pencil and drop the price a few dollars, they'd have my HG vote.

TIP: If you want to store the applicator a bit more sanitarily, I take off the end of a cheap foam eyeshadow applicator and stick it in. It helps keep the end from dust and dirt but I would still recommend washing it regularly.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/7/2010 9:13:00 PM More reviews by Jadedkrystal

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a good gel eyeliner. A nice, soft consistency the applies smoothly. The purple/eggplant colour that I have is dark, but I do wish it was a tad more intense. It stays on pretty well, only smudging a little bit. I wouldn't say the staying power is an 'all day' thing, but I have oily lids, so that might be why I find it gone after a long 8 hour day. =P

rated 5 of 5 on 4/6/2010 9:42:00 PM More reviews by angpig13

So this is the best cream liner that I've bought. I have L'Oreal HIP and the Jane Mineral Cream Liner which I think is better than l'oreal.
I will for sure be buying this is black to add to my collection.
It's very creamy and goes on without any trouble at all.
The brush that comes with it is ok. I prefer a thin conventional liner brush, but the one that comes with this is ok for just a little bit of the liner.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/6/2010 8:53:00 PM More reviews by LilacShine9

I kept seeing this new gel-cream eyeliner in stores & read the reviews here so I had to try it. Im sure glad I did! I purchased it at ULTA in brown. It applied so easily, smooth, evenly, & lasted almost all day. What a great product for being drugstore. Its pretty much the only drama I really like. Lol.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/5/2010 11:14:00 PM More reviews by xoxallisterxox

So, just to let everyone know this is the best gel liner that I've ever purchased. It is so creamy, but not too light. The color is a deep true black, and it looks very professional when applied on the lid. I'm very happy I purchased this product because I've been disappointed with many gel liners in the past. ALL my Loreal liners (I have 3) have completely dried up in the past few months. So I'd for sure recommend this liner. It's only 7.99 with a brush which I think is very reasonable.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/4/2010 6:11:00 PM More reviews by Kmakie3414

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I got this in brown and I love how opaque it is and I was surprised at how much I like the brush. You can make the line as thick or as thin as you want and I think this is just as good as mac gel liner, bit wayy cheaper

rated 5 of 5 on 4/4/2010 5:23:00 PM More reviews by kellikelso

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I love this eyeliner, at first I wasnt so sure about it, I got it in eggplant which is a really pretty color but not as dark as I prefer. So I decided to give it another go and I got black and I love it. Its easy to apply and looks awsome!!!! Im actually probably going to try it in brown and charcoal.