Too Faced Shadow Insurance

4.2

Isododecane, Talc, Cyclopentasiloxane, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Glyceryl Triethylhexanoate, Polyethylene, Trihydroxystearin, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Isopropyl Lanolate, VP/Eicosene Copolymer, Propylene Carbonate, Dimethicone, PEG 40 Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopherol, May Contain ( /-): Mica, Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499)

on 4/3/2009 10:06:00 PM

I got this in a package with the eye shadow palette. Good deal. At the same time, I got a small Urban decay primer potion sample size to try. I have to say, after using for several weeks I am loving this blue tube! For one, compared to "tube" form like Ud and Lo'real de'crease (which I de-tubed and never used thereafter), the tube form is just so much more convenient when I'm in a rush in the morning getting ready instead of struggling with the lid of a pot or something like that. The consistency is more like a thin cream, soft and easy to spread out. It is nude color, but it applies virtually clear in my opinion. Shadow seems to stay on all day. The tube seems to contain quite alot of product, so I would say the price is okay. And yes I will be buying this again.

on 4/2/2009 7:37:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Words cannot describe how much I love this product. I have VERY oily lids and have struggled for years to find a base that will last all day. This is it! It will make my shadow last until I take it off, no joke. It has truly changed the way I approach doing my eyes and has made the process so much more enjoyable knowing that no matter what colors or brands of shadow I use it will absolutely stay put. My holy grail product without a doubt.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I first tried this as a Sephora beauty insider sample. I never used a primer before and wow, what a difference in shadow staying power, colour vibrancy, smooth application, etc. When I finished the sample I didn't hesitate to buy the full size tube at approx. $24 CAD. I use a tiny 2-3 mm squirt for each lid, so I think the tube will last a very long time.

on 4/1/2009 9:27:00 AM

I love this stuff, definatly a lot more product for the price compared to all of the crap you have to do (like cut it open) with UDPP. Works great and they have it in some great base colors.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool

A little goes a long way; one tube will last you months and months. It keeps your eyeshadows and liners in place, and makes colors more vibrant and easier to blend. Doesn't dry out your lids like UDPP and works better than MAC Paintpots and shadesticks.

on 3/31/2009 8:16:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

While i didn't hate this product, i didn't love it either. I like the package better than UDPP but i love UDPP product more. I used TF on one eye and UDPP in the other and UDPP totally won. By the end of the day my shadow still looked as it did in the morning. My other eye, (the one with TF Insurance) the shadow had slightly faded. It wasn't a huge difference but I rather buy UDPP over this.

on 3/31/2009 4:36:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

This stuff is banging! I use to use my old faithful mac paint in bamboom on my lid to prevent my shadow from wearing off but this stuff is like magic. My eyeshadow looks so much more vibrant and it lasts all day and i mean all day!. I highly recommend this product although i did have a little problem trying to apply my shimmermoss mac eyeshadow on top of it but that was easily solved when i decided to pat the eyeshadow on rather then wipe it on, needless to say i love it and urban decay primer potion is not in its league by far and i've tried that dry mess to.

on 3/29/2009 1:26:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Cool

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

This is absolutely amazing, I went out last night to a club, applied my eyeshadow around 1 am, thought the night it was raining and really gross outside, the club was humid, I went to sleep, woke up at 10 am and ITS STILL ON. It looks seriously the same way that it did when I 1st applied it. Now its 1 pm and my eye makeup still hasn't budged. Everyone needs to buy this, period, yea its kinda expensive, but so worth it!!!!!.

on 3/29/2009 1:16:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I bought this because I realized I really should use primer for the best payoff with bright shadows, and I was going to buy the UDPP, but read so many reviews about packaging issues. I have been using TFSI for a month or so now and it's been wonderful. Everything stays perfectly in place for 8-12 hours.

on 3/27/2009 11:17:00 PM

I have tried numerous eyeshadow primers and nothing works as good as this. I put it on at 6 am and my shadow stays perfect for 12 hours. It is unbelievable as my skin and eyelids are extremely oily and other primers only lasted 3 hours max. I am a customer for life!