Too Faced Shadow Insurance

4.2

Isododecane, Talc, Cyclopentasiloxane, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Glyceryl Triethylhexanoate, Polyethylene, Trihydroxystearin, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Isopropyl Lanolate, VP/Eicosene Copolymer, Propylene Carbonate, Dimethicone, PEG 40 Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopherol, May Contain ( /-): Mica, Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499)

on 3/31/2009 8:16:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

While i didn't hate this product, i didn't love it either. I like the package better than UDPP but i love UDPP product more. I used TF on one eye and UDPP in the other and UDPP totally won. By the end of the day my shadow still looked as it did in the morning. My other eye, (the one with TF Insurance) the shadow had slightly faded. It wasn't a huge difference but I rather buy UDPP over this.

on 3/31/2009 4:36:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

This stuff is banging! I use to use my old faithful mac paint in bamboom on my lid to prevent my shadow from wearing off but this stuff is like magic. My eyeshadow looks so much more vibrant and it lasts all day and i mean all day!. I highly recommend this product although i did have a little problem trying to apply my shimmermoss mac eyeshadow on top of it but that was easily solved when i decided to pat the eyeshadow on rather then wipe it on, needless to say i love it and urban decay primer potion is not in its league by far and i've tried that dry mess to.

on 3/29/2009 1:26:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Cool

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

This is absolutely amazing, I went out last night to a club, applied my eyeshadow around 1 am, thought the night it was raining and really gross outside, the club was humid, I went to sleep, woke up at 10 am and ITS STILL ON. It looks seriously the same way that it did when I 1st applied it. Now its 1 pm and my eye makeup still hasn't budged. Everyone needs to buy this, period, yea its kinda expensive, but so worth it!!!!!.

on 3/29/2009 1:16:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I bought this because I realized I really should use primer for the best payoff with bright shadows, and I was going to buy the UDPP, but read so many reviews about packaging issues. I have been using TFSI for a month or so now and it's been wonderful. Everything stays perfectly in place for 8-12 hours.

on 3/27/2009 11:17:00 PM

I have tried numerous eyeshadow primers and nothing works as good as this. I put it on at 6 am and my shadow stays perfect for 12 hours. It is unbelievable as my skin and eyelids are extremely oily and other primers only lasted 3 hours max. I am a customer for life!

on 3/25/2009 3:00:00 PM

This eye shadow base goes on silky smooth. My shadows last all day without disappearing or creasing. Both TFSI and UDPP are great, but the packaging for TFSI is far superior than UDPP. I will continue to use this, but next I am going to try some of MAC's beige toned paint pots as a base.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I love this product, what was I thinking of before I got this?!

Sure, it's pricey, but it's very, very, very worth it. If you love playing with all sorts of high color shadows or any color ES really, TFSI is going to make them true to the pot, doesn't crease (I've lasted as long as 12 hours not one little crease!) and it's not heavy at all.

My only gripe? It has a particular smell, but it's not overwhelming.

on 3/22/2009 3:38:00 PM

I had to switch over to this primer because the UDPP was irritating to my eyes, made my eyelids itch, not good. I like this one much better...does not irritate my eyes, very nice silky, matte formula, and my eyeshadow lasts. My only complaint is that by the end of the day I had very slight creasing going on, it's the only reason I knocked off one lippie. I think it's because I have oily lids. I will try using concealer underneath it next time. Overall, I like it.

This is one of my favorite products ever and something I will never go without. The tube packaging allows you to use all the product unlike others (UDPP). I can use the cheapest shadows which alone have alomst no pigment but over this stuff it looks vibrant. I cannot believe the staying power either. $17 seems like a lot but when you use very little product it goes a long way. Considering how awesome my eye makeup now looks, I would definately pay $17 every few months!

on 3/22/2009 9:50:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I have tried this & the UPPP. This one wins hands down. I hated UD packaging. Who wants to go thru all the work just to get their moneys worth out of a product. This works just as well, YOU control the amount you need (no wand applying too much) which is another thing I liked. For people who have this & say it "creases" try using LESS of it. I have normal eyelids & find it only takes a SMALL dot for BOTH eyes. You don't want to cake it on other wise it WILL cause it to crease (weird I know). At 17.00 it isn't cheap, put if used correctly it will last forever. Another tip if you think it is "runny" massage the tube before each use. This mixes up the product & should make it where it isn't "runny"