September 20, 2014 | 1697 users online

Eye Primer - Too Faced - Shadow Insurance, Anti-Crease Eye Shadow Primer

rated 5 of 5 on 3/10/2009 7:48:00 PM More reviews by xoxwhoasteph

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

LOVE THIS! The tube is sooo convenent and easy to get the base out of it... unlike UDPP, I will NEVER buy that.

This really works. Its only downfall is sometimes it dries out the area around my lids leaving like a chalky residue. But I can totally live with that because the product really makes eyeshadow pop and stay on all day!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/7/2009 3:19:00 PM More reviews by arikabh

I love this stuff! I finally converted from UDPP and Shadow Insurance is so amazing! The packaging is great! I love that its a squeeze tube so there is almost no product waste. Unlike UDPP I can get all my product out without sawing the container in half. It applie really smothly and doesnt grab on my lid. Shadow blends really smoothly over this and colors show up true! I will always use this product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/7/2009 3:24:00 AM More reviews by dtm428

I used to hate wearing eyeshadow. I have greasy eye lids and eyeshadow just doesn't last on me - not without leaving an ugly, oily crease on my eye lid within hours of application. From day one of trying Too Faced Shadow Insurance, I saw that all the raves about this product were true. Almost 12 hours of wear, and my eyeshadow had not creased at all.

I've been using it for about three weeks now, and I couldn't be happier. I'm actually enjoying wearing eyeshadow now - because I don't feel like I'm wasting it anymore. My shadow looks the same at the end of my day as it did when I first applied it in the morning. Yea! The price is a little on the high side, but you use so little of it, the tube will last a while. And the results... worth every penny.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/6/2009 7:09:00 PM More reviews by sutefani

This eyeshadow primer is a godsend! I've tried a dozen different eye bases, but this is the only product I've found to save the makeup on my oily eyelids (coupled with Asian eyes that slam my eyeliner against my eyelid as my lashes hide away.) Even with shimmery shadows, no crease, no black eyeliner line, no shadow buildup ... Eight hours later my eye makeup is perfect. Hallelujah!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/6/2009 11:00:00 AM More reviews by irinabj

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really like this product. I don't have particularly oily lids, but my eye shadows still were fading through the day so I really wanted to try something for the base, especially hearing all the hype about UPPD and Too faced. I can't compare to UPPD because I never tried it. I got this one based on the reviews and complains about the packaging of UPPD. I was scared because I thought that there could be problem blending shadows, but this is not the case at all, everything goes easy. I'm only using it third day but I can truly say that shadows got the same intensity after 10 hours of wearing it. I have to say though it does have a drying effect and feels somewhat itchy, but I think that it counteracting what it suppose to do-oily lids. If you have dry lids, try first and see if it works for you.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/5/2009 12:21:00 PM More reviews by ashley1227

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I like this soooo much better than UDPP. The packaging is much more sanitary and you can control how much product comes out of the tube. My tube of UDPP broke a couple days after purchasing it and it dried up horribly, so I decided to try this instead and I am so happy that I did. I haven't had any problems with creasing and my makeup stays on until I take it off at night. Will definately repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2009 7:31:00 PM More reviews by SamanthaKral

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

FREAKING LOVE THIS STUFF! Im serious this product is the love of my eyeshadow life! I have REALLY oily eyelids. And I love this product it makes my eyeshadow stay all day! Better than LM base coats and UDPP . Those were too oil based and slippery. This is more of a clayish type product. Reminds me alot of Cliniques pore minimizer in texture. My eyes are still stunning 12 hours later ! THANK YOU TOO FACED!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2009 5:02:00 PM More reviews by heatherpl

I love this
I prefer this of UDPP
this really intensifys my shadows and makes them pop, and it really makes them stay on a really long time with no creasing or fading i really like this and will but this again

rated 5 of 5 on 3/2/2009 1:15:00 AM More reviews by Arizonah13

I'm so late to the party where eyeshadow primers are concerned, but I finally bought some from Ulta.

I've always had a problem with certain shadows creasing on me and getting little black mascara smudges from where my lashes sometimes touch my brow bone.

I tried this stuff today with my crease-iest shadow (MAC Jest). Wowzers!!! Not even a tiny bit of creasing! And no mascara smudges! I am LOVING it.

Previously, I used MACs paint pot in a pathetic attempt to prevent creasing - no such luck.

Also, I used the tiniest (and I mean TINIEST) amount possible and it spread so easily/evenly from my lash line to brow bone. The price might seem a bit high, but considering I'll get hundreds (literally) of uses out of it, its well worth the cost. I'd even pay MORE.

I'm not sure how I lived without this stuff for so long.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/28/2009 4:33:00 AM More reviews by Abrial

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Definitely an amazing buy, instead of having to carry around a small makeup kit to do touch ups throughout the day all I have to do is put a drop of this on each eye and it does the trick.

My eyeshadows do not crease at all, as well as making everything just seems to go on effortlessly on top of this product. I definitely love this and I plan on buying again whenever my tube runs out.