Too Faced Shadow Insurance

4.2

Isododecane, Talc, Cyclopentasiloxane, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Glyceryl Triethylhexanoate, Polyethylene, Trihydroxystearin, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Isopropyl Lanolate, VP/Eicosene Copolymer, Propylene Carbonate, Dimethicone, PEG 40 Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopherol, May Contain ( /-): Mica, Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499)

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

i LOVE this primer! way better than urban decays primer...ive had my tube for almost a year now, i use it everyday and i still have a lot left! you dont need my to prime your lid and it works all day long! my shadows have never creased while ive worn this!

Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Not Sure

Review Update: I'm allergic!

This is my new favorite thing. It works all day. REALLY: it works all day. I thought my oil eye-lid was here to stay.
Now, I wonder just how or if it is safe, but the the product is magic.

I'm absolutely in love with this product! It makes my eyeshadows appear more vibrant. My eye makeup lasts all day long without creasing or smudging. The packaging is way better than UDPP and it's easy to squeeze out the perfect amount. would definitely recommend it to my friends.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

This is the best stuff! It really makes all of my eyeshadows true to the package color. My eyeshadows were almost too shocking with this stuff underneath. :) I know that my eyeshadows will last a lot longer now. They last all day and don't smudge. I spent $18 on this stuff. I was hoping I would like it. Glad I do. It's pretty pricy for a little tube, but I think it will last a long time.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

TFSI is my HG primer. It brightens the colors, makes them last all day long without creasing (from 7 a.m to 11 p.m.) and the packaging enables you to use ALL of the product, so you get what you paid for.

I found TFSI and UDDP to be very comparable - at least on my oily lids - except that with TFSI, my e/s blend together easier than with the UDDP and the packaging is waaaaaaaaaayyyyy better. I just don't want to cut my bottle of UDDP because even if I put it in a jar, the formula dries really quickly out of its original container.

I highly recommend TFSI over UDDP, because although both give you the same lasting power, the first one saves you time and money.

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

I am new to this product. I have used this products for couple days. I am in love with it. It made my eyeshadow stay truth in color, even lighter color show up much much better with this on. It becomes my daily routie. One tube lasts foever. You only need a tiny bit.

I'm very glad I bought this over the UDPP because I love it. The only reason I chose Too Faced is because of the packaging. Other than that I didn't know which product was better. Now after using for the past few weeks I'm in love with it. THat's actually saying a lot coming from me because I have Asian eyes with a fold (my eyelid gets folded/tucked in when I open my eyes). That smudges my eyeliner EVERDAY. Now honestly my eyeliner stayed in place. This is going to be my HG. :)

I love this product!!! I don't understand people that say that their eyeshadow is gone in middle of day because when I apply mine at 6 am, go to track practice at 3pm, leave practice at 5pm, go out, shopping whatever, come home at 10pm - 11pm and my eyeshadow is all there, with no crease, and it looks almost as good as at 6am!
It makes the shadow very vibrant! I can't compare it to UDPP because I never used it.
The tube is very cute and easy to take out the product.
You can use very small amount, which means that this tube will last you forever. It doesn't dry out.
One minus, the smell, it doesn't bother me, but people that have problems with products that have strong smell should think about it, or just try a sample of it.

Deff. will repurchase again and will always love :D

Absolute HG!!!!!!!I cannot use UDPP because it is too drying on me but this one is perfect!My e/s stays fresh,does not change or migrate UNTIL I REMOVE IT!!!!!!!!!This product is my #1 choice for all time best mu item!!!!!!!!

To me, this product is the exact same stuff as UDPP. Sure, Too Faced probably copied Urban Decay's formula, but TF took it a step further and actually put their product in practical packaging. You can actually access the product you paid for. This is my HG eye primer. It brightens e/s colors, adds staying power, and doesn't crease. My only complaint is the logo on the packaging. It flakes off after awhile and got all over my finger,which got all over my eye area and stung a LOT. I don't know what it is about it, but I flaked the rest of it off and haven't had anymore problems.