November 22, 2014 | 1719 users online

Eyeliner - MAC - Fluidline Eye-Liner Gel in Blacktrack

rated 5 of 5 on 3/9/2009 8:11:00 PM More reviews by missfaithy

My HG of gel-liners! I appreciate the creamy application and it's long-lasting capabilities.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/9/2009 12:49:00 AM More reviews by samsammimilili

First time trying cream eyeliner and it works perfectly. I had a really difficult time applying it in the beginning but got used to it. It works better and lasts longer than any other eyeliner I've tried. Great price for the amount of product you get, it lasts a long time.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/8/2009 9:51:00 PM More reviews by pianadark

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Smooth, vibrant black color. HG. I used to use this with a 266 but now I prefer using a 209 or the Sonia Kashuk bent eyeliner brush to achieve a really precise winged line. I was surprised that fluidline lasted as long as it did on my waterline. Love this stuff although a cheaper and longer lasting dupe of this would be Wet N Wild's Creme Liner.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/8/2009 6:27:00 PM More reviews by dramsicle

I love using this because it's creamy and easy to apply. It does smear for me if I apply it on my waterline. I have oily skin, so that might be a different story. It does get kinda dry if you don't close the lid.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/8/2009 6:23:00 PM More reviews by lily9523

This product works great. Very creamy and easy to apply with an angled eye liner brush. I will definitely buy this again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/7/2009 7:18:00 AM More reviews by ianastar

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this product. It should be in everyone's makeup stash/kit. You can acheive that perfect liquid liner look with this product, but it's so much easier to use. You can smudge it. layer it, make it thick, or make it thin. It doesn't dry as fast as liquid liners, so you have more time to work with it.

I prefer to use an angle brush to apply it because it fits perfectly along the lash line, and is easier to draw across the eye.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/7/2009 4:28:00 AM More reviews by micromaze

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Grey, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I am a guy who likes to wear eyeliner. It gets a bit of a rough go as I only started when I was 55 so I'm not used to not rubbing etc.

Mac Blacktrack is awesome I wore it all day dragon boat racing and it still looks like I just put it on. I got the 209 brush and it gives a really good line.

Luv it

rated 1 of 5 on 3/6/2009 7:26:00 PM More reviews by JYCS19

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

Love this blacktrack!! My first one did dry out on me but it was probably because I did not screw the lid on tightly! I have my 2nd one for a while now and this does last very long! I use the mac eyeliner brush and it glides on very nicely! It does seem to smudge down later on in the day but it's probably because of how my eye are! The only down side is that it dries out when you're a bit pass the 1/2 way mark.

Update: feb 22nd 2012... I stopped using this. The product dried out everrryyyyy time even before i was half way through it. Also, as the product was dried up, it was very difficult to apply. I made sure i screwed on lid tightly too and even store the MAC liner upside down. My HG gel eyeliner now is clinique brush on liner. It has never gotten dried up on me. I totally suggest storing the gel pot upside down. Changing rating from 5 to a 1

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/4/2009 7:31:00 PM More reviews by lygophilia

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I do love this product and I can't argue with any of the positive reviews the MUA ladies have, it is a great product!!! The only draw back is you need to purchase a brush to apply it and then it becomes difficult to carry with you in your purse for touch ups. I guess I'm lazy too. I only break out the eye-liner gel when I have extra time to apply my makeup.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2009 5:07:00 PM More reviews by SanjediMasta

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Black

I love this eyeliner!
Why??
- it goes on really easy and feels like your applying some liquid silk or something onto your eyes cos it feels so velvety and luxurious
- you can use a 212 or 209 or angle eye liner brush to put it on
- it's a really solid yet smooth bold black colour
- the colour stays dark thrughout the day an doesnt smudge until about after 7 or 8 hours or so which is pretty good
- for me it's safe to use on the lower lash line and it stays put there for a long time as well
- a little goes a long way, one dip can do a whole line on your eye so its uite fast
- TIP: the lady at the mac counter told me to turn the pot upside down onto my work surface/table once i'v dipped my brush in it to stop the air getting to it which dries it out. She does this and said after 1 year her blacktrack is almost finishing and it's just staring to get dry! Don't worry, it's a gel so it won't come out onto you work surface it stays in the pot.

when i 1st got this it took a little bit longer to put on then normal liquid eyeliner but after a week or two I mastered how to get it on really quickly I don't wanna go back to liquid! I love this!