MAC Fluidline Eye-Liner Gel in Blacktrack

4.4

Isododecane, cyclopentasiloxane, polytheylene, trimethylsiloxysilicate, disteardimonium hectorite, propylene carbonate, tocopheryl acetate, retinyl palmitate, lecithin, caprylyl glycol, triethoxycaprylylsilane, hydrogenated polyisobutene, phenyl trimethicone, ceramide 2, hexylene glycol, barium sulfate, BHT, phenoxyethanol [ /- mica, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (Cl 77491), iron oxides (Cl 77491, Cl 77492, Cl 77499), bismuth oxychloride (Cl 77163), blue 1 lake (Cl 42090), carmine (Cl 75470), chromium hydroxide green (Cl 77289), chromium oxide greens (Cl 77288), ferric ferrocyanide (Cl 77510), manganese violet (Cl 77742), ultramarines (Cl 77007), yellow 5 lake (Cl 19140)]

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

I love this stuff. I was on the search for a very black liner. And this stuff is as black as it gets. I use it on the upper and lower lash line and it stays put for hours. I use it with a fine eyeliner brush. Better precision than an angled brush in my opinion. It might take some getting used to if youre not used to gel liners but its worth trying.

on 3/22/2009 2:58:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I love this product. I will never go back to the pencil again! My only complaint is that is does smear if you touch it, even slightly. However, the color, if untouched, does stay put all day long. It even stayed on during a workout (I forgot to take it off). It does create an amazing line. I totally recommend it.

on 3/20/2009 12:15:00 AM

This is my HG eyeliner. It is my FAVORITE eyeliner. It applies smooth, even, and lasts all day. I have oily lids and it does not budge. Of course it's easier to throw a pencil in the bag and line my eyes on the go because I'm always in a rush, but what's the point when it fades away or shows up creasy by the end of the day? No matter what I spend an extra minute or two to apply this eyeliner on with a brush and it looks fabulous all day into the night. Once you get the hang of the application it's a piece of cake. It's so easy to achieve winged eyeliner or any other look. It lasts FOREVER too. There's plenty in the little pot and a little goes a long way. There are other gel liners out there but as far as I can tell this one is amazing so I won't bother to look elsewhere since I've found my HG. Oh and it doesn't dry out fast or at all really. Just cap it if your'e not using it!!

on 3/19/2009 10:50:00 PM

LOVE LOVE LOVE this liner... its the only liner that will stay on my waterline!!!!!

on 3/19/2009 10:48:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

This is my go-to for... well, just about everything. It stays on my waterline for the most part, stays on my actual lid, even without UDPP. Just lovely all around. My only regret is that it's $15 a pop. But actually, it's a great value because this sucker LASTS without drying out or changing in any way. I don't even remember how long ago I bought mine, and it's still over halfway full, and I use it pretty frequently.

I will absolutely be buying this again. Well, I'm actually going to be giving Coastal Scents's gel liner a try before deciding for sure. But I have a feeling there will be no contest.

on 3/19/2009 10:43:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Love this!! Best gel eyeliner.. I was obsessed with bobbi brown gels until I tried this and believe me, this stays in place a lot better than bobbi. it goes on so smooth and dark, even more beautiful when you blend it out for a smokey eye!

on 3/19/2009 10:31:00 PM

I love love love this product. I've had it well over 8 months and there;s still half left. I use it almost every day. It's the only gel eyeliner I use. Amazingly even after 8 months of usage, the consistency is almost the same as when I first bought it. It's not dry at all. I know it's a bit pricey but it is soooooooo worth it!!!! Come on, this product will probably last you two years without drying out. Plus, it is highly pigmented so a little goes a long way. It doesn't smudge at all once you let it dry for a few second.

on 3/19/2009 10:18:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I cannot believe I have never written a review on this, it is probably one of my most favorite MAC products.

Its just soo smooth going on, it has never dried out on me, applies amazing and oh so smoothly.

I have gone through about 4 or 5 of these and I will never go to another gel or liquid eyeliner this is my go to product at all times.

on 3/19/2009 8:23:00 PM

I can't live without this!!! I love love love this MAC eyeliner because it is so easy to apply. I've never used a brush to put on eyeliner, so when I was introduced by my sister I fell in love with it. It goes on however thick you want it and is easy to trace down the lash line. I don't have any problems, except that it's expensive, but it's lasted me awhile, 3 months and only halfway through the bottle! :) It also lasts throughout the whole day, even through my swim practice!

on 3/18/2009 2:10:00 PM

I love the look of this eyeliner, its super thick and very black in color. I usually put a sealant over it to prevent it from smudging during the day.