August 1, 2014 | 1785 users online

Eyeliner - MAC - Fluidline Eye-Liner Gel in Blacktrack

rated 4 of 5 on 3/3/2009 7:23:00 PM More reviews by missburlington

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Other, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is the ultimate black eyeliner - a true, dark black with major staying power. Used with the right brush, it gives a really precise line and can create a wide range of looks. Personally I use Quo's eyeliner brush. The only problem I have with this product is the packaging. The gel has a tendency to dry and crack inside the pot if it is exposed to air regularly. A MAC artist gave me this tip: after you pick up the product on your brush, set the jar upside down on the lid to protect it from drying out. This way, it's easy to pick up again if you need more on your brush.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/3/2009 4:33:00 PM More reviews by Yushimi

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I use this with the #266 or #209 when I have the time to spare lolz.
If you're first starting out with this eyeliner I recommend using it with the #266 brush because with the #209, you need a VERY steady hand and it takes practise to achieve the line you want but when you do you get an awesome cat eye or a small wing when you want it :)

And one last comment about this, IT'S VERY HARD TO REMOVE! Lolz, but that's oki, at least I know it stays on for the day/night/24-7 lolz

rated 5 of 5 on 3/1/2009 1:43:00 AM More reviews by misscolette

Pretty much the perfect gel eyeliner. Smooth, no tug, staying power. Love ,love, love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/1/2009 1:36:00 AM More reviews by Bride949

my HG eyeliner! i apply it w/ a slanted brush, its wonderful. goes on even and lasts all day.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/1/2009 1:33:00 AM More reviews by ThatLadyNextDoor

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Other, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my staple for life! Keep makin' it, MAC! : )

rated 5 of 5 on 3/1/2009 12:55:00 AM More reviews by testermakeup

Pu this on the inner rim of your upper eye lid with your favorite mascara ( Lash Stylist maybelline in very black) and watch you eye pop! It fills in that spacebetween your lashes and your eye. Your pupil will look blacker so the eye is sharper. I wipe off the excess off my inner bottom lid to not look over done and close the eye up.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/26/2009 8:24:00 PM More reviews by tsunamino

I really wish this could have been my HG. It smudges under my eye after a few hours. I guess I'll just have to keep looking...

rated 5 of 5 on 2/26/2009 8:06:00 PM More reviews by prisma23

I love this!!! I've always used liquid eye liner and have been faithful to loreal's liquid eyeliner for ever. I am now sure that I will never go back to liquid!! This product is the best. It stays the same color as it is when it is applied: jet black. Doesn't come off, doesn't smear, and doesn't crack. This is definitely the best eye liner ever made!!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/26/2009 1:05:00 PM More reviews by DeltaCephei

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Since my beloved eyeliner is discontinued, i'm trying a shitload of other ones. I like this eyeliner, doesn't smudge or run when you wear it.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/26/2009 1:02:00 PM More reviews by sarahcinnamon

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is my go to black eyeliner. Smooth creamy finish that does not budge or smear on my greasy lids. I use an eyeliner brush and one pot will last forever. I've had my jar for nine months and haven't made a dent nor has it dried out. It's not that pricey so I think this a must have for anyone who likes a true black lined eye.