October 24, 2014 | 1804 users online

Highlighters - BeneFit Cosmetics - High Beam [DISCONTINUED]

This product has been discontinued

rated 2 of 5 on 2/27/2003 4:47:00 PM More reviews by scc79

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Hmm. This did basically nothing for me. I have medium-dark skin, and it didn't really show up on my complexion. No glow at all. I like BeneFit, but I felt like I wasted my money on this one.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/25/2003 4:55:00 PM More reviews by bethmakeups

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

this is my fave highlighter. gives just the right amount of time to blend/work with it. plus the color (or lack of color) subtle enough to not jump off your face. for me, this is the exact right saturation of shine.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/23/2003 12:27:00 AM More reviews by streetstylin

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Black

as a highlighter i find it just ok- it does draw attention to the applied areas but im not sure if it's changed my life. i use this more often as an eye gloss, all over the lids. it gives off a pinky shimmer and accentuates the eyes...very very nice. also sometimes i apply a little bit on the lips with lip balm, and it makes my lips look very nude and glittery at the same time- a nice effect especially for an evening night. i think it has even more possibilities!! on another note, the packaging could be improved.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/2/2003 1:21:00 AM More reviews by mriaow

This is cute- a pretty pearly pink shimmer lotion. I've had mine for a *very* long time, and it does last for ages- much like BeneFit. I don't often reach for this, but when I do, I dab a little bit on my cheekbones to accentuate my blush colour. It does give a sweet healthy gleam.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/14/2003 7:59:00 PM More reviews by missyM

Oh my god- I love this so much. My mum bought it for me as a gift because she knew I wanted it so much and to this day I still thank her! On my light to medium pinky skin this pink goes on absolutely perfectly. I use it on my browbones, down my nose, and cheekbones and i really look like a different person. I use less for day, more for night but it always looks good...just "catching" the light. I love the nail polish like applicator. Yep this stuff lasts a looong time (even though BeneFit stuff is always so small...uggh. My only prob is that the product can clump around the top and dry up. But don't let that discourage you. Go out, buy it, and thank me.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/10/2003 12:51:00 AM More reviews by taystesco

I love this stuff (FOR THE RIGHT OCCASION). If you are trying to get some attention in cetain areas this product will assist you. If you are trying to accentuate cleaveage it works well. If you are trying to creat the J-Lo look (highlighted inner eyes and cheekbones) this product will help you. If you are trying to hide certain flaws on your face this product WILL NOT help you. I use this when I know that I am going to have a fun night out. I would never use this on a day to day basis. I would save it for special occasions.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/9/2003 3:15:00 AM More reviews by bluekittygrl

I hated this product, it was a big oily pearly pink mess! It didn't do anything except clog my pores...I should have hurled it out of a window.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/5/2003 9:58:00 AM More reviews by j3uttrfly

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I would have to say that this is an O.K. product. It can show up a little too light and look a little greasy. I actually prefer Maybelline Cool Effects .

rated 3 of 5 on 2/5/2003 1:51:00 AM More reviews by jiji

It doesn't spread easily on a spot, but nice pinky shimmer gives a glow. It'd lasts forever, since it's not every day make up item, I use it when I want to look(or feel)angelic.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/4/2003 11:16:00 AM More reviews by amystewart

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

When benefit make a good product they really do it well. this is such a product (incidently theyve also made some of the silliest overpriced, wonderfully packaged rubbish).I LOVE my highbeam, it gives a star like glow and is worth the 15 it cost me. people always comment on my cheekbones when i wear it and it really perks up your face. wonderful!!!!