BeneFit Cosmetics High Beam

4.1

on 11/9/2003 12:57:00 AM

This provides a delicate, pink sheen no matter where you apply it. I have used it as a highlighter on my cheeks, face and eyes. It is never over the top and creates just the right amount of glow.

on 11/3/2003 4:28:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

Great on tan skin- use with Hoola bronzer!

on 10/10/2003 3:02:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I love this product! I have medium brown skin and this product brings out the pink and gold highlight in my skin tone. I would buy this again despite the price.

on 9/27/2003 2:39:00 PM

I swapped for High Beam a while back and have been using it often ever since. High Beam is a light pinky pearl highlighting liquid. It comes in a cute nail-polish style bottle. A little bit goes a long way. I like using it on my cheek bones, the bridge of my nose, and on my brow-bone. Would definately purchase again!!!

on 9/24/2003 10:57:00 AM

This is a must have for me. I love it--as a highlighter, blush, mixed with foundation. I pop it in the inside corners of my eyes (where the shadows are), to accent my upper cheekbones under my eyes, on my browbones and blend--I am now gorgeous!

on 9/22/2003 5:50:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I am slowly learning to like this product. It shows up lightly on my skin and adds a nice sheen to my cheeks. I think what I like most about it is adding a few drops to my tinted moisturizer.

This looks very pretty and angelic on tanned skin but if youre pale, forget about it this won't even show up.

on 9/11/2003 8:08:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

just got a sample of this. goes on very natural. is a white/pinkish color but definitely will brighten you right up!

on 8/25/2003 10:06:00 AM

I know that I am in the minority here, but I guess I am just one of those unfortunate people that this product absolutely just doesn't show up on at all! I had such a lemming for this, and when I tried it on my hand in Sephora it looked great. However, when I finally bought it: nothing. I tried it on my browbone and tops of my cheekbones and it absolutely just didn't show up. I am not crazy about the consistency, either. It seems a little gooey/stringy when it comes out on the brush. I really wanted to like this, but...

on 8/22/2003 3:54:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

I got this in a swap and am so happy I did! It's a pearlized pink/white irridescent and leaves a glow/dewey look wherever you put it. I apply it along my cheekbones as a highlighter and it looks amazing! I had a hard time finding a cream/liquid highlighter that didn't smear my foundation around (like MAC's all over gloss) and Benefit's high beam did the trick! :)

Video Reviews & Tutorials