BeneFit Cosmetics High Beam

4.1

on 11/25/2003 6:14:00 AM

This product is exremely versatile. You can wear it how you want and where you want it. You can tone it down by mixing it with your foudation and then applying powder, you can put it directly over your makeup. It is very hydrating so it's perfect for dry skin. it can be used to lighten up foundations and tinted moisturizers in the winter months when our skin is dry. It can be mixed with Benetint and it looks awesome with Dandelion over it. Benefit highlighting creams come in two shades for different complexions. High Beam is luminescanr and has a silverglow to it. For olive skintones or if you just like it, there is also moonbeam, which is irridescant. It has a golden pink shimmer to it. So its all a matter of taste. They can also be used in all of the "kiss me" spots, like the shoulders and the neck. These are my favorite highlighters because they are subtle. You look naturally radiant, not like you have on highlighting cream.

on 11/24/2003 4:17:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is the best highlighting lotion I've tried. Looks dewy, like healthy moisturized skin!

on 11/20/2003 2:45:00 PM

It gives a fresh glow and you can use it anywhere you want to sparkle.

on 11/17/2003 5:32:00 PM

This is the finest liquid highlight I've ever sampled. It looks pearly and pink in the bottle, but goes on as dewy and sheer on skin. It never felt greasy or thick. It didn't dry into a paste over my MU either. I'd love to get some for myself one day if possible!

on 11/9/2003 12:57:00 AM

This provides a delicate, pink sheen no matter where you apply it. I have used it as a highlighter on my cheeks, face and eyes. It is never over the top and creates just the right amount of glow.

on 11/3/2003 4:28:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

Great on tan skin- use with Hoola bronzer!

on 10/10/2003 3:02:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I love this product! I have medium brown skin and this product brings out the pink and gold highlight in my skin tone. I would buy this again despite the price.

on 9/27/2003 2:39:00 PM

I swapped for High Beam a while back and have been using it often ever since. High Beam is a light pinky pearl highlighting liquid. It comes in a cute nail-polish style bottle. A little bit goes a long way. I like using it on my cheek bones, the bridge of my nose, and on my brow-bone. Would definately purchase again!!!

on 9/24/2003 10:57:00 AM

This is a must have for me. I love it--as a highlighter, blush, mixed with foundation. I pop it in the inside corners of my eyes (where the shadows are), to accent my upper cheekbones under my eyes, on my browbones and blend--I am now gorgeous!

on 9/22/2003 5:50:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I am slowly learning to like this product. It shows up lightly on my skin and adds a nice sheen to my cheeks. I think what I like most about it is adding a few drops to my tinted moisturizer.

Video Reviews & Tutorials