September 21, 2014 | 1077 users online

Highlighters - BeneFit Cosmetics - High Beam

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/2/2003 1:21:00 AM More reviews by mriaow

This is cute- a pretty pearly pink shimmer lotion. I've had mine for a *very* long time, and it does last for ages- much like BeneFit. I don't often reach for this, but when I do, I dab a little bit on my cheekbones to accentuate my blush colour. It does give a sweet healthy gleam.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/14/2003 7:59:00 PM More reviews by missyM

Oh my god- I love this so much. My mum bought it for me as a gift because she knew I wanted it so much and to this day I still thank her! On my light to medium pinky skin this pink goes on absolutely perfectly. I use it on my browbones, down my nose, and cheekbones and i really look like a different person. I use less for day, more for night but it always looks good...just "catching" the light. I love the nail polish like applicator. Yep this stuff lasts a looong time (even though BeneFit stuff is always so small...uggh. My only prob is that the product can clump around the top and dry up. But don't let that discourage you. Go out, buy it, and thank me.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/10/2003 12:51:00 AM More reviews by taystesco

I love this stuff (FOR THE RIGHT OCCASION). If you are trying to get some attention in cetain areas this product will assist you. If you are trying to accentuate cleaveage it works well. If you are trying to creat the J-Lo look (highlighted inner eyes and cheekbones) this product will help you. If you are trying to hide certain flaws on your face this product WILL NOT help you. I use this when I know that I am going to have a fun night out. I would never use this on a day to day basis. I would save it for special occasions.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/9/2003 3:15:00 AM More reviews by bluekittygrl

I hated this product, it was a big oily pearly pink mess! It didn't do anything except clog my pores...I should have hurled it out of a window.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/5/2003 9:58:00 AM More reviews by j3uttrfly

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I would have to say that this is an O.K. product. It can show up a little too light and look a little greasy. I actually prefer Maybelline Cool Effects .

rated 3 of 5 on 2/5/2003 1:51:00 AM More reviews by jiji

It doesn't spread easily on a spot, but nice pinky shimmer gives a glow. It'd lasts forever, since it's not every day make up item, I use it when I want to look(or feel)angelic.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/4/2003 11:16:00 AM More reviews by amystewart

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

When benefit make a good product they really do it well. this is such a product (incidently theyve also made some of the silliest overpriced, wonderfully packaged rubbish).I LOVE my highbeam, it gives a star like glow and is worth the 15 it cost me. people always comment on my cheekbones when i wear it and it really perks up your face. wonderful!!!!

rated 2 of 5 on 1/30/2003 4:25:00 AM More reviews by sparklejunkie

I bought this on the recommendation of my friend - and it does look beautiful on her. But then she has gorgeous tanned skin. I just could not get it to work for me. I am very pale and prefer to use a bronze shimmer stick that gives me some colour. I have acne prone skin and I think the 'beam' got lost amongst the spots.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/28/2003 4:42:00 AM More reviews by Tinuviel

When I put this on I honestly didn't see any difference. It did make me a little "dewy" but it could have easily been mistaken as oily. I have yet to mix it with my foundation...maybe that will have better results.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/27/2003 1:17:00 AM More reviews by x0x0rebeccax0x0

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

pRETTy pRETTy pRETTy....LOVELY product. light shimmer, easy application, gorgeous glow. get it!!!