BeneFit Cosmetics High Beam

4.1

on 5/14/2003 5:20:00 PM

I think the packaging is cute and it really does highlight my cheek bones. It's the best highlighter that I have come across by far. For an extra shimmery look add a little layer of BeneFit Dandelion on top - georgeous!

on 5/14/2003 1:24:00 PM

I love this!
The packaging is cute, reminds me of nail polish! Put it on my cheeks and the bridge of my nose. I only use a small amount of this each day, so it lasts a long time. Would recommend this.

on 5/14/2003 11:11:00 AM

i like this product, but dont use it that much. its nice to have on hand and give a pretty glow to the face if you put it on over your blush. ive used it on my eyes a little but mostly on my cheeks. its a little goopy on the brush, i mostly just dab it on my fingers to put it on.

This comes in what looks like a nail-polish bottle, the brush as well. (cute packaging). It is a shimmery light pink-pearl colored highlighting fluid. I like to use it on my cheekbones, centre of my nose, brow-bone, ect. Works great as a highlighter, not too shimmery as well.

on 5/5/2003 1:27:00 AM

For more glow than J-Lo, look to High Beam! Place onto the browbone, cheekbone, slightly on the forehead and down the centre of the nose for a magazine-like illuminated finish that's subtle but makes all the difference. Mix with Benetint for sure fire cheekbone power! Definitely a unique product that deserves a place in all makeup bags.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

High Beam is a pink pearl coloured shimmer highlighter. It looks very subtle on my PPP skin. I really like this product. The application is easy and the results are nice. It leaves the skin looking dewy, glowy and soft. A super subtle highlighter that really makes a difference.

on 4/5/2003 12:34:00 PM

Highbeam is a creamy pinky highlighter, which i use on my brow bone, cheek bones and sometimes a teeny tiny amount down my nose. Its a bit like mac strobe cream but brighter. I like it, but dont really use it much. Al little goes a long way, so i'll have this forever

on 4/3/2003 6:19:00 AM

i love this highlighter. I was a fan of the highlight dewy look of jlo and when i saw this product, i though it would do the job, and it does! i have had people ask what blush i use and that they want that highlighted look. I hate the packaging though its very impractical. Cant wait to try moon beam.

on 3/10/2003 9:22:00 PM

Wonderful pink glowy shimmer! A bit pricey, but I use this primarily at night. I've used it now and then for daytime makeup. It works wonderfully when blended with my foundation or when used over the nose, cheeks, or chin. It catches the light "just right". Very nice product. Easy to apply and the liquid is light and easy to blend.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I absolutely love High Beam, It gives me such an angelic look. It really makes you glow! I mix it into my foundation or apply it over my Play Stick foundation. It look great on the brow bone and a touch on the lips.

Video Reviews & Tutorials