BeneFit Cosmetics High Beam

on 1/3/2004 10:52:00 PM

A mediocre highligher especially for asian skin tones. This would probably work very well for women with very pale skin tones. The particles seemed a little too visible especially during day light. The creamy texture was also a little disturbing for acne prone skin. A far superior highligher would be Chanel's pearl effects.

on 1/3/2004 11:10:00 AM

High Beam is like nothing I had ever tried before. It is a highlighting cream for your cheeks(forehead anywhere you want a glow). It is a pinkish irridesent color. It is soooo pretty. It gives you a dewy glow when the light hits you. The applicator is like a nail polish brush, and its so easy to apply. It is pretty decently priced for something from a department store, and lasts a long time. The best way to describe is it gives you that glow that you see in the magazines! I use it almost everyday and could not live without it, I LOVE THIS PRODUCT!!!!

on 12/15/2003 12:17:00 PM

I like this, and I use it, but I prefer Px Magic Potion and even Revlon Skinlights if I'm honest. I find I can see the glitter particles on my skin so instead of a subtle sexy healthy gleam I've got **GLITTER** all over my face - and I'm too old for that! At the moment High Beam sits lonely on my shelf waiting for me to find a workable way to use it.

on 12/14/2003 12:28:00 AM

I really like this product. I have deep set eyes, and when I put this on the outsides of my eyes, they look bigger and brighter! I'm kind of a dunce with liquid makeup, but this one was very easy for me to use. I will definitely buy it again. :)

on 12/10/2003 6:26:00 PM

I love this. I swab it across my cheekbones and nose, being a boy i really don't over do it, and end up with just a nice subtle shine.
On a night out i can slap it on with a shovel to get a bit more attention, but as it is no one realy notices i'm wearing anything, they think i've just got nice bright healthy skin. Which is nice. Lasts a while too.

on 12/8/2003 2:17:00 PM

I bought this like 2 years ago
and it's been kinda sitting in a drawer for a while. It's an ok product if i dont use a lot of it.
minimal amounts. also i use it once in a blue moon or it may cause break outs. i wouldnt buy this again simply because to me it's not worth the price.

on 12/6/2003 10:14:00 PM

This is an okay highlighter for brow and cheek bones. It works best on brows over a light shadow, but I would recommend just buying a white or light pink, shimmery shadow to put on brow bones (alone) instead. I wouldn't buy this again, it was too expensive for what I got.

on 11/25/2003 1:57:00 PM

This stuff highlights your eyes and makes them look big and bright! I like the packaging a lot. It works the a lot like Clinique Touch Base for eyes in Petal Shimmer, but High Beam goes on easier and stays on longer. Also,it works a lot better than Revlon skin lights highlighter, which are terrible! I will buy again when I run out.

on 11/25/2003 6:14:00 AM

This product is exremely versatile. You can wear it how you want and where you want it. You can tone it down by mixing it with your foudation and then applying powder, you can put it directly over your makeup. It is very hydrating so it's perfect for dry skin. it can be used to lighten up foundations and tinted moisturizers in the winter months when our skin is dry. It can be mixed with Benetint and it looks awesome with Dandelion over it. Benefit highlighting creams come in two shades for different complexions. High Beam is luminescanr and has a silverglow to it. For olive skintones or if you just like it, there is also moonbeam, which is irridescant. It has a golden pink shimmer to it. So its all a matter of taste. They can also be used in all of the "kiss me" spots, like the shoulders and the neck. These are my favorite highlighters because they are subtle. You look naturally radiant, not like you have on highlighting cream.

on 11/24/2003 4:17:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is the best highlighting lotion I've tried. Looks dewy, like healthy moisturized skin!

Video Reviews & Tutorials