Lancome Definicils High Definition Mascara

3.7

Aqua/Water, Paraffin, Cera Alba/Beeswax, Acacia/Acacia Senegal Gum, Stearic Acid, Carnauba/Carnauba Wax, Palmitic Acid, Triethanolamine, Simethicone, Sodium Polymethacrylate, Aminomethyl Propanediol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Panthenol, Polyquaternium-10, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, BHT. [ /- May contain: CI 77007/Ultramarines, CI 77492, CI 77499, CI 77491/Iron Oxides]

on 8/18/2003 5:33:00 PM

i honestly don't know why so many rave about this product. it didn't do anything but darken my lashes. i must admit its the most beautiful shade, and it doesn't smudge, flake, or clump. BUT to pay 21 dollars for something that simply darkens my lashes?? not me, i returned it the day after i bought it.

on 8/16/2003 6:46:00 PM

Well,this mascara is great at lengthening but clumps alot!!! Will not buy it again.

on 8/12/2003 11:38:00 PM

This is my standard mascara and I love it (expensive though). It gives a lot of separation. I have naturally long lashes that are much lighter than than my eyebrows. This mascara has always given me a dramatic, non clumping lash that lasts and doesn't smear. It has a thin texture which I think might not be so great for some one looking to add body or curl.

I wear contacts and this is one of the only mascaras that doesn't cause my eyes to redden or dry. I also reccomend the panoramic amplicils for a thicker lash (can get clumpy though).

I've bought so many mascaras and thrown almost all of them away. In the end, I guess it's better to have one expensive mascara you like than a bunch of cheap ones you never use!

on 8/12/2003 6:12:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I have short, straight, down pointing asian lashes that are hard to deal with. I curl them, then prime them, then apply mascara in order to attempt to achieve long and thick lashes. This is alright. I acquired it as a GWP and 2 applications does define and lenthen them some while one application is a softer daytime look. Not the "HG" but it'll do for now as I still search for the "HG" that will lengthen, thicken and give me "wow" lashes without clumping!

on 8/12/2003 2:53:00 PM

This is my reliable everyday never-lets-me-down mascara. I live in fear that Lancome will change the formulation or discontinue it. I have 'ordinary' lashes and it makes them look good. It has never flaked and only smudged once in 40 degree heat with high humidity. No matter which other mascaras I try outI will never be without Definicils.

on 8/10/2003 4:18:00 AM

Hands down, the world's best mascara. I first started using it in junior high and I'm a junior in college now. I won't go anywhere without wearing it: perfect color of black, goes on in one sweep, no clumping, just the right amount of color (no weird fibers that get in your eye), and it washes off when you wash your face! No raccoon eyes! It really is the absolute best mascara money can buy.

on 8/9/2003 10:08:00 AM

It's gives pretty natural looking eyelashes. It separates the lashes, and doesnt clump. However, it did smudge on me. It doesn't give much volume, nor does it lengthen much. ( and hence it gives natural looking lashes I guess).

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This mascara does everything a mscara is supposed to do. Best of all-no flaking or clumping whatsoever! I absolutely love it.

on 7/30/2003 12:50:00 PM

Personally Definicils is one of the best mascara´s I´ve come across with in years. Great brush, great texture, no flaking, no burning, no panda eyes...and most important of all, it stayed in place all day long !! Great product if you´re willing to spend a little more cash on a mascara...

on 7/28/2003 10:41:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

this mascara does not clump or smudge at all on me, it is the best mascara i have tried. i naturally have short thin lashes and since i've had this mascara many people have noticed and commented on how long & nice my eyelashes look. It truly lengthens the lashes!. This product is a must have.