February 1, 2015 | 2136 users online

Mascara - Lancome - Definicils High Definition Mascara

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/26/2003 6:20:00 AM More reviews by Aphrael813

Defines and gives alot of volume with a single swipe, but still clumps on me like all the other Lancome mascaras. Granted I didn't try the full size with the brush, but my other travel-size mascaras don't behave this way with a normal or special brush.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/24/2003 1:49:00 PM More reviews by pucci11

I have been using this product on and off for the past few years and have decided to finally switch. Although it makes my eye lashes look dramatic, this product tends to clump a bit, and almost always smears around my eyes when I apply it.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/21/2003 4:57:00 PM More reviews by karen987

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

MY HG mascara for years, so much so that I didn't try others and find out the new formulas have really improved. Defincils doesn't add length, curl or much volume, just colors your lashes without glooping them together, and lasts all day without flaking (what's that anyway?).

But I've recently tried Maybelline's Soft and Full and it's almost as good (bit more gloopy) but a quarter of the price. So I'd still buy Defincils again if money were no object :o)

rated 2 of 5 on 7/19/2003 9:05:00 PM More reviews by Lancome

this makes my lashes stick together a bit and it feels really heavy and uncomfortable. my lashes look longer, but not thicker...i end up with like 4 lashes per eye cus of the way it sticks ur lashes together. i think i should try amplicils maybe..for more volume. i do like the packageing, its slim and neat.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/19/2003 1:01:00 AM More reviews by Sophia904

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Didn't like this mascara. It didn't give my lashes any curl whatsoever, and it made them stick together, creating the look less lashes with no lift (curl).

rated 5 of 5 on 7/18/2003 1:39:00 AM More reviews by moochie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Great mascara! It works wonders on my lashes, but it's too expensive and it dries out really fast.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2003 8:13:00 AM More reviews by marin888

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Best mascara I've tried. I switched from Estee's volumizing mascara to this recently. Really fills out my skimpy lashes.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/16/2003 3:11:00 PM More reviews by hollywood

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I stray, but I always come back! This product looks great over Estee Lauder lash primer. If you love the look of Definicils, you will love it even more over the primer. This is my HG eye look!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/16/2003 12:30:00 PM More reviews by Melia

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is one of the better mascaras out there. Stays on all day long and almost never smudges. still it is not as good as magnificils.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/14/2003 3:50:00 PM More reviews by bttrf1ykiss

my mom and sister always buy lancome stuff and they'd give to the gifts to me to play around with so i have a collection of lancome definicils mascara. definicils is one of the best mascaras. it held my curl, didnt clump, and didnt smudge during gym. however, i've only been using the little tubes that come in the giftsets. they usually make the samples really good to persuade you to buy the real (super expensive) thing which from past experiences, are usually lower in quality than the samples. so i DON'T recommend buying this.