September 2, 2014 | 1902 users online

Mascara - Lancome - Definicils Mascara

rated 4 of 5 on 7/16/2003 12:30:00 PM More reviews by Melia

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is one of the better mascaras out there. Stays on all day long and almost never smudges. still it is not as good as magnificils.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/14/2003 3:50:00 PM More reviews by bttrf1ykiss

my mom and sister always buy lancome stuff and they'd give to the gifts to me to play around with so i have a collection of lancome definicils mascara. definicils is one of the best mascaras. it held my curl, didnt clump, and didnt smudge during gym. however, i've only been using the little tubes that come in the giftsets. they usually make the samples really good to persuade you to buy the real (super expensive) thing which from past experiences, are usually lower in quality than the samples. so i DON'T recommend buying this.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/13/2003 3:03:00 AM More reviews by Fulltiltredhead

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

It boggles my mind to hear people saying that Definicils clumps and smears or takes the curl out of lashes. I have been buying it for 20 years. I try other mascaras from time to time and end up throwing them out. Definicils is economical because it lasts forever (stop throwing your perfectly good mascara out at 3 months, that's ridiculous and just hype to make you buy more product) - I use it every single morning of my life and one tube lasts me a good four months. It never, ever clumps or smears, runs, causes me any problems. It wears like iron, which is the main reason I like it - I can put it on and completely forget about it, never have to worry that I have football player eyes. It lengthens my average lashes to the point that I can't wear my glasses comfortably because my lashes are brushing against them. It defines every last lash. You can shape your eyes with it - after one application to cover your lashes, go back and just brush the ends to build them up -- at the outer corners for a more cat like shape, or in the center, for a more round eyed innocent shape. ... you can do anything you want to with Definicils. You have to curl your lashes first and curl them well, and then brush Definicils on and continue to brush until you've got the length you want. Don't let it dry between coats.

I have never had the brush act up, it comes out of the receptacle clean every time with just the right amount of product on it, and I love the shape of it.

I use it on every lash of my upper and lower lashes.

I couldn't live without Definicils. It's my desert island must have, my grab if the house caught fire item, most definitely my holy grail.

Nothing else is even half as good.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/6/2003 8:25:00 PM More reviews by kaestu

SO far, this is the best mascara I have tried, though I still think there is better out there. I like that it does NOT clump on my lashes at all so I hardly need to use a lash separator at all. But I wish it would be a little thicker (but still not clump!) Am I asking too much? lol

rated 5 of 5 on 7/6/2003 6:06:00 PM More reviews by cyndymcc

BEST ever if you're looking for thick, natural-looking lashes. Mine are long but skimpy, and this really fills them out in one coat.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/6/2003 1:45:00 PM More reviews by zoemarr

Age: Unknown Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I received this as a GWP. I love it! It really goes on smoothly and makes lashes look huge. There is no smudging or flaking. I only care for about 3 items in the Lancome line, this is one of them. A definate staple.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/4/2003 3:47:00 PM More reviews by fly123

MY HOLY GRAIL..THE ABSOLUTE BEST..you just cant get a better quality which doesnt clump and really makes my stumpy lashes look long...a tad pricey but worth every penney..the only mascara i will ever use..

rated 4 of 5 on 6/29/2003 5:59:00 PM More reviews by LABRUJACLAUDIA

This is 1 of the "best" mascara and I do find myself purchasing this product from time to time. I am currently using Dior Show and the newest mascara by Estee Lauder. It separates well, it does not clump, it makes lashes look longer. I am not 100% faithful to it yet as everytime there is a new mascara in the market that promises to make my lashes longer I run out and cheat on definicils ;)...but once the love affair is over I always go back to definicils..

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/25/2003 11:45:00 AM More reviews by pf3855

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Got this mascara in a GWP and thought it was OK, but then decided to actually buy it and have decided that I really like it. I have long lashes, they are just really light and this mascara in black really makes my lashes stand out and separate. Stays on all day, no smudging or smearing and removes easily with Lancome's Effacil Eye Makeup Remover. Definitely on my Must Have List!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/24/2003 7:39:00 AM More reviews by Paintedbears

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This and the Clinique Lash Doubling mascara are my HG. Been using this for years and years. I like the consistancy, how defined and separated my lashes are...can't stand lumpy lashes! Love the little minis, always have one running around my purse for when I want to make my eyes pop...this stuff builds well...but only if you allow it to dry between coats.