July 31, 2014 | 1499 users online

Mascara - Lancome - Definicils Mascara

rated 5 of 5 on 7/6/2003 6:06:00 PM More reviews by cyndymcc

BEST ever if you're looking for thick, natural-looking lashes. Mine are long but skimpy, and this really fills them out in one coat.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/6/2003 1:45:00 PM More reviews by zoemarr

Age: Unknown Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I received this as a GWP. I love it! It really goes on smoothly and makes lashes look huge. There is no smudging or flaking. I only care for about 3 items in the Lancome line, this is one of them. A definate staple.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/4/2003 3:47:00 PM More reviews by fly123

MY HOLY GRAIL..THE ABSOLUTE BEST..you just cant get a better quality which doesnt clump and really makes my stumpy lashes look long...a tad pricey but worth every penney..the only mascara i will ever use..

rated 4 of 5 on 6/29/2003 5:59:00 PM More reviews by LABRUJACLAUDIA

This is 1 of the "best" mascara and I do find myself purchasing this product from time to time. I am currently using Dior Show and the newest mascara by Estee Lauder. It separates well, it does not clump, it makes lashes look longer. I am not 100% faithful to it yet as everytime there is a new mascara in the market that promises to make my lashes longer I run out and cheat on definicils ;)...but once the love affair is over I always go back to definicils..

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/25/2003 11:45:00 AM More reviews by pf3855

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Got this mascara in a GWP and thought it was OK, but then decided to actually buy it and have decided that I really like it. I have long lashes, they are just really light and this mascara in black really makes my lashes stand out and separate. Stays on all day, no smudging or smearing and removes easily with Lancome's Effacil Eye Makeup Remover. Definitely on my Must Have List!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/24/2003 7:39:00 AM More reviews by Paintedbears

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This and the Clinique Lash Doubling mascara are my HG. Been using this for years and years. I like the consistancy, how defined and separated my lashes are...can't stand lumpy lashes! Love the little minis, always have one running around my purse for when I want to make my eyes pop...this stuff builds well...but only if you allow it to dry between coats.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/22/2003 8:41:00 AM More reviews by chrysalis2

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

i've gotten this various times when lancome is in gift. i tried, but i don't really care for it for daily use. it's heavy and wet. i use it when i go dancing at nite. besides the sample tubes, i will not buy it.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/20/2003 5:13:00 PM More reviews by aznbebebabe

I don't get all the hyoe with this. It does an ok job of lengthening my lashes, but doesn't give it any volume. Nothing special about his one, I can go to the drugstore and find something atleast this good if not better. There are better mascaras out there for less.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/19/2003 10:35:00 PM More reviews by bluej422

I'd heard so many great things about this mascara, but I only thought it was ok. It didn't have great staying power and didn't do much for my lashes. I just have never found a mascara that really works for me, so maybe it's not the mascara's fault.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/18/2003 7:14:00 PM More reviews by art-mama

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I RIS a few of these GWPs from Lancome and I am quickly drawing the conclusion that these are most emphatically not for me.After I managed to figure out *how* to apply it w/o the clumping, I got dry, spidery Morticia lashes ... hardly the natural look I was going for. The formula flaked off quickly and itched like crazy. AUGGGHHH! Sorry, I still can't see why people like Lancome for lashes.