September 3, 2014 | 1083 users online

Mascara - Clinique - High Impact Mascara

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/23/2005 5:59:00 PM More reviews by Waiting_tx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is one of my favourite masacras!I'm in love of masacras and this one does it all! Lengthens,strengthens,adds volume...It ocassionally smudges but it's worth the money!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/21/2005 6:04:00 AM More reviews by starlight85

I got this in a GWP.. It has a nice fluffy brush which i liked at first, but on application, it straightened my curled lashes! I think it's too wet/heavy for my lashes. Nothing to rave about IMO.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/17/2005 2:09:00 PM More reviews by ShoppingMommy

I got this in a GWP and wasn't expecting to like it, but used it on a whim and I LOVE IT!!! I had been using Lancome Flextencils and I prefer this, as well as the price! I will definitely be buyying a full size.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/14/2005 6:06:00 PM More reviews by margotmargot

I wasn't expecting much out of this ( I received it in a gwp) because it was so wet on the wand. But this stuff is actually great! It's the first mascara I've ever tried that doesn't flake or make grey smudges under my eyes. It also doesn't feel sticky or stiff, or leave clumps. This is an all-around great product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/11/2005 3:42:00 PM More reviews by Daphers

I've only tried the sample size, but so far this is my favourite mascara ever!

It doesn't seem to dry out, it adds lots of length and curl, and volumises just the right amount (not too spidery, not too skimpy). If the full size disappoints, I'll update, but I'm thoroughly impressed.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2005 6:35:00 PM More reviews by colnago

So far, I am loving this mascara. A friend gave me a sample, and after I used that up, I broke down and bought a full tube. My lashes are dark but not too long, and this lengthens and thickens beautifully. I like the wetter texture, and the staying power is great, much better than my former HG, L'oreal Voluminous. I rarely have to re-apply, even after a full workday. Highly recommended, will definitely repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/9/2005 3:52:00 PM More reviews by poneegryl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i got this for xmas. im big on mascara... i have 01 black. it goes on very wet, dries shiny, and gives me the dramatic fabulous lashes that i love. the package loads a little too much product on the wand and you get some smears and smudges due to the consistency, but it doesn't irritate my contacts and stays put once it dries. love the "teddybear" brush--reminds me of l'oreal lashout. edited to add: i took off a lippie & i am no longer using this as the formula is waaay too wet. it smears all over, never dries, and gives me eewy gooey black eye boogers.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/5/2005 2:59:00 PM More reviews by macha_lopez

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

this is a good basic mascara but nothing special...

rated 1 of 5 on 4/5/2005 2:41:00 PM More reviews by Schelli

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Green

another Clinique disaster. It ran into my eyes and burned and my eyes were red and watering all day. Luckily this was a sample and I did not pay money for this.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/4/2005 11:10:00 PM More reviews by orea_eleni

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Love this! I rec'd as a gwp the same day I bought Chanel's new mascara cils a cils, and I love this much more.

It's on the wet side, very dark (I got it in black), full bristley brush, and it didn't flake at all. I love the way it makes my lashes look full and flirty. One coat has as much "impact" as about three coats of other mascaras, but still has a naturalness, not at all spidery.

I am glad I got it as a gwp, b/c otherwise I never would have tried it. I will be purchasing a full size.