April 18, 2014 | 1375 users online

Mascara - Clinique - High Impact Mascara

rated 5 of 5 on 3/6/2005 12:22:00 AM More reviews by mielr

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Grey

HG ALERT!!! I like mascaras that make me look like I'm wearing false eyelashes (without clumping). This one does that! Really long, really thick! High Impact is one of the best mascaras I've ever used. Also, it washes off easily with my facial wash without leaving black circles under my eyes when I wake up. 5 STARS *****

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/5/2005 2:40:00 PM More reviews by AlFitz614

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This mascara certainly didn't make my lashes look longer, but it is a good mascara. It doesn't clump, or flake off. I still needed to use a primer with it to make my lashes look longer and fuller. My only compaint is the tube it came in after awhile some mascara became clumped in the top and it was hard to open and close.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/4/2005 9:21:00 PM More reviews by Jessica_87

i'm a huge Clinique fan so I was willing to try this mascara. it looks great on, and it doesn't clump but at the end of the day i had nasty gooey black stuff in my eyes!! it took like 20 minutes to get all of it out!!!overall i don't recommend this to anyone, unless you want a bad eye infection.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/4/2005 8:59:00 PM More reviews by ladypenelope04

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This mascara works great for me. I have long, fine lashes and it plumps them without clumping. It is definatly a one coat mascara- it is gel-like so it takes a moment to dry.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/2/2005 5:40:00 PM More reviews by lilandrea

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i recieved this as a gwp and i think i like it... its s little gloopy if you put too much on but it does the job ;)

rated 3 of 5 on 3/2/2005 4:58:00 PM More reviews by EvelynK

This is a decent mascara. I wish I was more positive about it but it doesn't measure up to my previous mascara, Lancome Definicils. It's still pretty good, lightweight, not full of clumps and it makes the lashes a little longer. But it's no Definicils.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/2/2005 1:07:00 PM More reviews by Shelleybell71

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought this when it first came out, and it became my HG. That was before I discovered Lancome Hypnose. Then I moved on to YSL Faux Cils which is what I use now. But anyway I got a GWP size of this and now I think I really like it again. It's also much cheaper than YSL. I think you have to let it thicken up a little bit to get the full effect. I am going to try YSL on one eye, and this on the other eye to figure out which one I like the best.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/1/2005 4:13:00 PM More reviews by fairylis

Very nice mascara for those looking for something dramatic. Makes my lashes really dark and lush with a slight curl. But even though it doesn't smudge, it flakes into my contact lenses. :-(

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/28/2005 12:53:00 PM More reviews by sally2002

This is a very schizophrenic mascara. If you use one of the mini GWP tubes that Clinique hands out, you probably won't like it - it gets really clumpy really quickly. But then I got a much larger tube as a GWP and it was great! Made my lashes lovely and thick with no clumps at all. So try the bigger size, definitely - this is a keeper for a good "office" mascara (I have really tiny eyelashes and need all the help I can get). The only problem I have with this is that it might not work well in the summertime because it's not even remotely waterproof.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/27/2005 10:04:00 PM More reviews by keahi

I for one really like this mascara--builds volume and gives a dramatic effect. I didn't find that it clumped, smudged, or flaked so it's good in my book.