November 23, 2014 | 1197 users online

Liquid - Maybelline - Fit Me Foundation

rated 4 of 5 on 4/22/2011 7:22:00 PM More reviews by xiner0166

This is generally quite a great product given its price. when I brushed it with the MAC 187 brush, it really gives a healthy glow on my face. i got this in 115 and the foundation gives a little bit of pinky dewy look on my fair skin. However it does not last as long as it was advertised, but given its price it's worth trying~

rated 1 of 5 on 4/22/2011 7:14:00 PM More reviews by Umph

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Cool Hair: Other, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

OMG my face looked a total greasy mess after just two hours! The FIT powder didn't help keep the oil at bay either. Ewwwwwwwww! The shade was perfect but the product sucked.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/22/2011 11:01:00 AM More reviews by emilychristine

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I remember seeing the commercial for this product a few months back. I was so excited to get my paycheck so I could go buy it and look like one of the models on the tv haha. Much to my surprise, I did not like this foundation very much. It was very hard to blend and the color selection was not very good, which it should have been, hence the "fit me" name. After I used it, I had acne come out of nowhere and I feel like this may have been the cause. I am still recovering from the acne, but this may not have been the cause...I'm not really sure. All I know is that I did not even finish the bottle up (partly because the packaging sucks and I couldn't get anymore out) because I didn't like it. I would at least recommend trying this out, because everyone's skin differs.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/20/2011 3:26:00 PM More reviews by mellyrose

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm usually a tough sell, especially when it comes to foundation. I'm shocked at all the bad reviews. This is a great, light covering natural feeling foundation. Goes on smoothly, looks flawless and feels lovely. If you need a lot of cover, this is not for you. But I'm a happy camper.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/19/2011 9:47:00 PM More reviews by mandeemandee

I bought this in the lightest shade (110) and it was a little bit too light, but the next shade up was way too orange and dark. I have been using Revlon Colorstay and was looking for something a bit more sheer. Big mistake.. this was way too sheer. Although it was sheer coverage, it felt so heavy and greasy. On top of that, it literally transfers onto anything.. I have combination skin but with this you'd think my skin was super oily. Returned it after one use! I fell for the hype/ price/ packaging! ):

rated 2 of 5 on 4/19/2011 9:13:00 PM More reviews by valskuiken

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

Hmm I bought this in 235 (which was too dark for my NC25 skin, but that doesn't matter) and initially loved the finish, until by midday it had all creeped into my fine lines or seemingly disappeared, leaving a blotchy oily face. I have the feeling there are hardly any natural ingredients in this.

That being said, it is dirt cheap, so for me was worth a try.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/19/2011 9:07:00 PM More reviews by forte

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...I was looking for a step up in coverage from my normal LM TM and I thought I'd found it (and cheap to boot!) in Fit Me. 115 was a great match for my PPP skin. I apply with my fingers and it blended easily and naturally, leaving a dewy finish. I can't see this on my skin; I can only see that my skin looks better. That is exactly what I want in a foundation and it's actually incredibly hard to find.

Unfortunately, it was only perfect for a few days. Now, my skin feels like an oil spill by about noon. No breakouts, but it just doesn't feel good on my face. Oh, well. The search continues. I just wish this felt better on my skin, because everything else was seriously perfect. I haven't found anything else, so I might go through it (wearing it a few times a week now) but I won't repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/19/2011 9:06:00 PM More reviews by katarini

This product is light weight, and the lightest shade (110) fits my skin really well. :) I am so fair skinned that finding pale shades is extremely hard.
It has SPF in it, which may add to the "greasy/oily" look, but I figure for every day wear I could careless.

I do have acne scars, and it doesn't cover them, so I usually apply the foundation, then concealer with tea tree oil by The Body Shop, and then powder. (I Switch between N.Y.C loose powder in Translucent, Covergirl pressed powder, and just bought Revlon PhotoReady in Translucent).

My skin is dry and acne prone thinks to products or not enough moisture, so this foundation is pretty great for me when I want sheer coverage.

It's not a heavy foundation, but it evens out my skin, and even if I have to blot it after a couple hours, that is to be expected. I have not had it be "cakey" but I have had it fade off, just like any other foundation I have tried does. It does wash me out, but I am already extremely pale, and that's what blush is for. :) Anyway, I recommend it as a day to day for Pale skinned girls not looking for heavy coverage but just a light flush of color and evening of skin tone.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/18/2011 11:19:00 PM More reviews by Liberachi97

Love:
-looks very natural on my skin
-covers well
-I would recommend to a non-acne prone friend

Not So Much:
-after just one day of wearing, my skin (which had been clearing up) broke out severely. I continued wearing for about a week before realising the connection.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/18/2011 8:06:00 PM More reviews by Shmuberry

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I really like this product; despise the mixed reviews, I decided to give it a try since it was only 8$ at Zellers. The packaging is nice but I wished it came with a pump instead.
The colour range is impressive; 115 ivory fits my skin perfectly. The formula is great for LIGHT COVERAGE which is what I am looking.
It does give you a dewy finish, which I personally like. Set with MAC blotting powder, it lasted a very long time!