Maybelline Fit Me Foundation (renamed to Fit Me! Dewy + Smooth)

3.1

(Active Ingredient : Octinoxate 7%), Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Isotridecyl Isononanoate, PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Dimethicone/Polyglycerin-3 Crosspolymer, Sodium Chloride, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Chlorphenesin, Disodium EDTA, Acrylates Copolymer, Propylparaben, Fragrance, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Aluminium Hydroxide, PEG-9, Ethylparaben, Dipropylene Glycol, Isobutylparaben, Butylparaben, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone /- (CI 77891/ Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499/Iron Oxides)
This foundation has been renamed from Fit Me to Fit Me Dewy and Smooth

From Maybelline website March 11, 2015:

Fit Me® foundation has a new look for its same great hydrating formula!
Hydrates, smoothes skin texture and matches natural tone for a luminous, seamless finish.
For Normal to Dry Skin. SPF 18*
*Excluding shades 330 and 360

on 7/10/2011 3:45:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Not Sure

I am NC40-42 and was told 310 would be a good match. It looks very yellow toned in the bottle which is what I need but strangely, it's very beige toned once applied. It also gives me somewhat of a ghost face from far away. Most of the darker shades are way too orange looking for me. I have decent skin that just needs to be evened out but this has no coverage whatsoever. It gives a very dewy type of finish which is nice for my dry skin buttnever sets. I have tried it with various primers and powders and it's just always tacky and remember that I have dry skin. It is nothing like NARS Sheer Glow! LOL It is laughable that people are even making that comparison. I was hoping I finally found a cheap foundation that I like but it's too good to be true.

on 7/9/2011 8:46:00 PM

didn't like this foundation after a few hours of wear my face started to get oily and it has barely any coverage. it also made me break out

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Red, Other, Medium

I love this foundation! Paired with the Fit Me pressed powder, my skin looks wonderful. At first I was worried about the product blending with my skin and feeling to heavy (I have very fair skin, so I chose the lightest shade available to me - 115). However, with some blending, it looks really natural! The price is reasonable and there's no need to order online, just drive to your local drugstore. I will definitely be buying this again.

on 7/8/2011 1:00:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

This is by far the best liquid foundation I've ever used! Makes my skin absolutely glow! Looks great on, my skin looks perfect without looking like I'm obviously wearing a lot of makeup. Also, it makes my face feel really soft. Definitely a re-buy!

on 7/7/2011 10:22:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I like this foundation, overall. I am EXTREMELY pale, and I have the hardest time ever finding something that doesn't turn into peachy-orange splotches. I thought that it covered pretty well, but it definitely needs a powder to set it, in order to prevent it from coming off or making your face look wet. It was a little thin, and didn't really come out well. The foundation doesn't really last too long, and if you have break-outs, it seems to just kind of melt away from them in about an hour. A lot of the foundation puddled in the square lid, and then that got all over the rim of the bottle.

on 7/7/2011 9:17:00 PM

I've used this product for months among months and always had great thoughts about it, but after switching I realize the coverage isn't as great as I thought it was. However, this foundation is perfect for blending.

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

A friend of mine raved about this foundation and since I needed one to suit my summer color and the price was right I decided to give it a try. The color match was fine, I chose 310 and have yellow and olive undertones. The formula went on smoothly, blended well and the coverage is medium. I would not call this formula buildable because less is more and the more you put on the more it just slides all over the place. I did not like the finish of this foundation. Dewy is fine but not for me. I wouldn't even call it that, though. It just does not set and ruins the integrity of other products I use. For example, if i get a smidge of this on my eyelids, if I do not remove the product entirely with a wipe my Too Faced Shadow Insurance does not work, nor will my Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray. My concealer will not set over top of this product either which is a major deal breaker since it's not enough coverage for me. I tried powder to set it, UD All Nighter, primer underneath, everything. I should have just forked out for True Match or ColorStay.

on 7/5/2011 6:27:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I loved the concept when I first saw this, as I always have a hard time finding any foundations to match my olive undertones. After some experimenting with some sample shades though, I came to the conclusion that the foundation turned orange on me after less than an hour, and none of the shades which I thought would be in my shade range looked right. I guess Maybelline is just not the line to give me an accurate shade match. The formula itself looked nice and dewy for a short while before it too turned into an oily mess that looked horribly caked on and obvious, however little of it was applied. I don't think oily-skinned ladies will be happy with this. Definitely not for me.

on 7/5/2011 6:11:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

Hate this foundation!

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

So, I was hearing all about this product, and my other foundation was starting to become old so I decided to throw it out and buy the new Fit Me foundation. I got 210, I thought it'd be the right color for me... but it's too orange if I apply a little 'too much'. I also bought the powder, and it's way different from the foundation and it looks like my skin tone when I apply. BUT I really like the way the foundation and powder blends together on my face, it looks so natural when you do! That is what I like the most. I do not plan on buying this again.

Pros -
+ Cheap!
+ You can choose from a wide variety of colors.
+ You can go on the website, and you can also find the color there.
+ Natural look (with liquid and powder applied together)

Cons -
- Too much results in orange color from my foundation
- Some stores may not carry the color you need/want...

Video Reviews & Tutorials

Maybelline FIT ME Foundation & Concealer in 355 [Product Review] by DaintyBrownGirl

FIRST IMPRESSIONS: MAYBELLINE 360 FIT ME FOUNDATION REVIEW (MOCHA MOCHA) by Felicia Mesadieu