August 22, 2014 | 1948 users online

Mascara - BeneFit Cosmetics - BADgal Lash

rated 3 of 5 on 7/15/2008 10:09:00 AM More reviews by yknufgorf

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Alright,
this is the only review you're going to need about this product. I will tell it like it is.
First, I like everyone, am on the lifelong hunt for the perfect marcara
Second, I was SO excitted about Badgal lash because I'd heard so many amazing things, My hopes were sky high

It was expensive. (almost 20.00 at sephora)
I tried it and
I was so dissappointed
WOW- the brush is so HUGE-it's really hard to get the inside lashes and a little awkward

Pros- doesn't clump-darkens-
Cons-minimal volume-barely any length-EXPENSIVE-let down-flakey

I have naturally thick and big lashes and this did nothing to excentuate any of that.

I really wish I had my twenty bucks back.
I will return to using Full n' Soft by Maybelline-much better choice

rated 2 of 5 on 7/14/2008 9:52:00 PM More reviews by mistressoasisgirl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

The mascara SMUDGED on me so bad! The worst was one time it did it right after I put it on! I think it is overally priced and its quality is of a drugstore to me for $18 and I rather get the covergirl lash blast, MAC mascara X, or l'oreal telescopic anyday over this!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/10/2008 9:29:00 AM More reviews by Viglen

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

After visiting a Benefit counter the sales assistant raved about this mascara and seconds later I bought it!!! I have to say this mascara really does open and transorm my eyes. I really like it 'cos.....

PROS - Does not make your eyelashes hard. Some mascaras can make your eyelashes hard and crusty. This leaves them soft and flexible.

Considering the size of the wand, you can still get to every lash.

Opens up your eyes somehow.

Dont be fooled by the name "bad gal". Its not as extreme as it sounds. Lengthens and volumises. A few coats provides length and definition. Can be built up for a more dramatic look.

Fine for contact lens wearers. Therez no nasty fibers that I can see and does not irritate my eyes.

CONS

Can smudge sometimes so be careful. Sometimes there are a few black smudges under my eyes towards the end of the day but I guess this is caused more by the heat of summer than the mascara itself. Most of the time its fine and my eyes look good.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/8/2008 5:11:00 PM More reviews by Baano

Age: Unknown Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This product is fairly overrated. I don't see a big difference between this and any other mascara. It didn't do anything wrong, but it just didn't do anything. It doesn't clump like other drugstore brands, but I bought it for volume (I have dark, fairly long lashes, so I'm interested in a thick eyelash look). It didn't really lengthen or give volume.
I got a small tube that was $10, so I didn't spend too much, but I'm not getting that much either. I might pair this with my Shiseido Mascara Base: that's a product that makes any mascara look good.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/8/2008 5:01:00 PM More reviews by marthawilliams

this product is good, but it does dry up quite quickly. It is not the best mascara i have ever used, but it works well for every day use. It leaves my lashes looking longer and fuller, which i really like. It is always good to invest in a good mascara, and this is a safe bet.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/6/2008 10:43:00 PM More reviews by Juicysmo

I have the Get Bent mascara and love it. It can get all over the outside if you don't put the wand back right, but other than that, it makes my lashes full, long and separated.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/6/2008 9:08:00 AM More reviews by ceciafb

When I bought this I really didnt like it. However, having tried it again it actually gives a really nice effect. It thickens eyelashes so makes it look like you have falsies in. However, I've got quite short eyelashes and it doesnt make them look much longer. It can also look a little clumpy. You have to sort of roll it on from the roots to get the best out of it, but dont pump it in the tube as it dries out easily. Oh, and my main complaint is the brush is so big that I tend to get a bit on the base of my top eyelid, which really irritates me as I have to get it off with a cotton bud without smudging my mascara..grrrr
All in all I'd give it about 3.5 stars, but thats not really an option, so 3 it is!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/3/2008 2:36:00 AM More reviews by ADA77

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I will have to double 'sorinagrave' on this one . I agree with every bit of what they said .
Beautiful seperation of lashes , but doesn't hold the curl long and more natural look then dramatic . I guess good for an everyday mascara, i'm looking for something with more impact .Love that it doesn't clump tho.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/1/2008 1:10:00 AM More reviews by smam

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This was my first ever Benefit purchase, narrowly chosen over DiorShow, and I'm happy with my choice! What separates this mascara from the pack is the definition it provides - yes, it volumizes, and yes, it lengthens, but neither of those features would be as impressive without the clean and separated look that it gives. Each lash runs parallel to its neighbor with no clumps or lashes sticking together or going out at weird angles - yes, I sound like I've over-thought this but it is really what makes the mascara amazing. It gives that mascara commercial fan look that you know a makeup artist spent five hours on, separating each lash from another with a pin or sewing needle.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/27/2008 4:57:00 AM More reviews by candey_girl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Fabulous mascara! I have been using Lancome L'Extreme, but this is soo much better. It provides length and volume, without clumping. The biggest bonus for this prodict it is the ONLY mascara that I apply to my bottom lashes and I do not get panda eyes by the end of the day. It does not irritate my sensitive eyes. It is in a huge bottle, with a massive brush. Personally I dont find the brush to large. Im used to applying mascara and removing excess with a cotton bud. Luv this, and will definately be purchasing again.