Maybelline Volum' Express The Falsies

3.4

AQUA / WATER, PARAFFIN, POTASSIUM CETYL PHOSPHATE, CERA ALBA / BEESWAX, CERA CARNAUBA / CARNAUBA WAX, ACACIA SENEGAL / ACACIA SENEGAL GUM, GLYCERIN, CETYL ALCOHOL, ACRYLATES COPOLYMER, HYDROXYETHYLCELLULOSE PEG/PPG-17/18 DIMETHICONE, STEARETH-20, PHENOXYETHANOL, HYDROLYZED CORN STARCH, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, SODIUM POLYMETHACRYLATE, SODIUM DEHYDROACETATE, HYDROGENATED JOJOBA OIL, HYDROGENATED PALM OIL, SIMETHICONE, RAYON, DISODIUM EDTA, ARGININE, SERINE, GLUTAMIC ACID, 2-OLEAMIDO-1,3-OCTADECANEDIOL, SILICA,PANTHENOL

on 1/17/2011 12:16:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

This is the best mascara I have ever used. I dont even need to curl my lashes before I use this mascara because the curved brush does it for me. My lashes have never been this long. I just wish it was a little more volumizing.

on 1/16/2011 12:35:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

this right now is my favourite mascara! I love the more dramatic look it gives me, and if I apply it very carefully, it can look pretty natural. The #1 reason i LOVE this is because it actually curls my lashes! i don't know how but using this without curling my lashes at all gives me the same look as if i curled them. The only thing is it was a bit too liquidy at first, so now the bottle dried up a little and it works a lot better.

on 1/15/2011 11:00:00 PM

This mascara was ok, though did not make my lashes any longer then they already are. I like the curved wand and the colour of the package. I would buy again if on sale, but I'm gonna just stick with maybeline great lash mascara for now.
UPDATE! AFTER ABOUT A WEEK OF USING THIS IT SUDDENLY BECAME AMAZING!!!! LOVE IT

on 1/15/2011 9:26:00 PM

I like the curved brush because I'm able to reach the small corners and the small plastic bristles help reduce a mascara mess from having long lashes but I can't really spread out the mascara and have to stroke the brush across a few times for even coverage. The regular mascara flakes and rubs off easily but the waterproof stays on well throughout the day.

on 1/15/2011 8:43:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I regret buying this. It is the worst mascara I have ever tried. Apart from the color, which is very very black, this is a disaster. I've tried this mascara multiple times with different applications. The wand picks up waaay too much product and the bristles fail to separate lashes, so extreme clumping and smudging was inevitable. I've tried wiping off the product by scraping the wand against the edge of the container, but that was very messy. I've also tried to wipe off nearly all of the product from the wand with a tissue, but even so the application was uneven, not to mention how much product is wasted that way. Maybe I'm just doing something wrong, but I really can't see how this could work.

I had heard great reviews on this mascara from my friends. So i decided it would be good to try. I hate it soooooooo much. It made my eyelashes clump so badly it made it look like i had one huge eyelash. I think it might have been the bristle brush.

on 1/15/2011 3:59:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I thought I should get this product bcuz all the reviews say that its so good.
So the first time I wore it, my lashes were noticably longer, which i really liked. But after my first time wearing it, my lashes would always clump together and the product would flake everywhere, all over my cheeks and on my lid. I would NOT recomend this mascara to anyone.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

This mascara is great for those who are looking for dramatic lashes. Its very dark and gives awesome length and volume. I wouldn't say it gives you a look of wearing ''falsies'' but its close. The brush does help lift your lashes because of how its curved and the flexible wand. A lot of people complain that its clumpy and I don't get any clumps but I see why some people do. The brush holds onto a lot of mascara. I usually just apply how it is but I scraped to see how much mascara the brush holds onto and its a lot. Luckily I never have an issue with clumping. It doesn't flake on me either. I would definitely repurchase and reccomend to people who want dramatic lashes.

on 1/15/2011 12:06:00 AM

I've actually had 2 different versions of this. the most popular one and the other one with black writing with different brust.Both are excelent. I have naturally long lashes and works great on me. What i do is put a layer of this , layer of loreal voluminous, and another layer or 2 of the falsies... my lashes look so full and separated. love it!!

on 1/14/2011 11:55:00 PM

i like it! it doesnt make you look like your wearing falsies..but its a good mascara! its not my fave..but i tend to use it almost everyday!

Video Reviews & Tutorials