October 23, 2014 | 1248 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Volum' Express The Falsies

rated 2 of 5 on 1/3/2011 3:27:00 PM More reviews by LandersPistol

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

What amazing advertising...

Looked pretty decent on, but had embarasing flakes within hours. Will not be repurchasing.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/3/2011 3:18:00 PM More reviews by kris1818

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Although I actually like the look that I get with this mascara it leaves black flakes all over my face after a few hours of wear. YUCK!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/3/2011 3:13:00 PM More reviews by monicaking77

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

The ads and hype sucked me in, but ultimately, I really really hated this mascara. It clumped up no matter what. Yes, my lashes did look longer, but hard and stuck together! The brush is also a giant pain in the butt. It wobbles everywhere making a steady stroke impossible. Ick. This was not for me!

rated 1 of 5 on 1/3/2011 3:06:00 PM More reviews by Jdazzler15

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse Eyes: Green

One of the worst mascaras I have ever purchased. I bought it because of all the hype it had. Defiantly not worth it! The brush is hard to handle, especially when you are doing the opposite eye of your hand. The formula is very thick and gooey. It got to the point where every time I pulled out the wand, tons of product came out on the tip that I had to constantly wipe off. Luckily I have long eyelashes & an okay volume, so I don't really know how well it physically worked my lashes compared to others looking for the "false eyelash look". I think the only way to achieve that is to get the "spider lash look". Would DEFIANTLY NOT purchase this again.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/3/2011 3:01:00 PM More reviews by RubiRed

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

WORST MASCARA EVER !!! I could never take it off!!!I use a lot of face washes and wipes and nothing!!!! Ugh never buy this product!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/2/2011 9:27:00 PM More reviews by khatrina1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This product had a great brush because it curves and it fits to the lashes better. But the mascara itself could have been better its not a volumizing as it looks. Its an okay mascara.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/2/2011 9:00:00 PM More reviews by lysaly

It thickens and lengthens nicely. I got the Blackest Black shade and it truly gives me super black full lashes. I like the curve brush too, nice thick & soft bristles.
You can definitely get it on sale, it's a good mascara to try.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/2/2011 8:51:00 PM More reviews by aprice016

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This product must have glue or some other adhesive in it - because I always have a devil of a time removing it. I purchased it on the advice of my friend, as she is a makeup fanatic... I was wrong wrong wrong.

It takes soap (many different varieties), an oil rub and vigorious scrub to remove this product.

I am stuck with it since my walmarts are few and far between as well as being a student on a budget. But I probably wont buy this again

rated 2 of 5 on 1/2/2011 6:44:00 PM More reviews by jackiecamarena

Saw the ads for this mascara and it seemed like a good buy. With the hopes of a "false lash" look, I went out to buy it. Found it on sale at Target for $2.99 and was pretty excited to try it out. I wasn't too thrilled once I got it on. My lashes weren't very dark, long, or plump. It did, however, separate my lashes very well. I haven't had a single clump with this product. This works well for a light look, but it you want a dramatic look, I would recommend L'oreal's Double Extend mascara. Costs a little more, but well worth it.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2011 2:11:00 AM More reviews by AmyRuth23

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Despite all the negative reviews, I have to say this is one of my favorite mascaras! I loved it and thought it made my lashes look really long. It came off easily at night, and lasted the entire day. I never have any smudging really and enjoy how it makes my lashes look thick. It can be clumpy but that's not a big deal if you apply one or two coats. Loved it and will be buying it again!
**EDIT:
Okay after using the loreal tubes for 5 weeks or so I bought this again and totally DONT like it. It is clumpy and I don't know why this is so awful now. Maybe I got a bad one or something. Totally disappointed.