Maybelline Volum' Express The Falsies

3.4

AQUA / WATER, PARAFFIN, POTASSIUM CETYL PHOSPHATE, CERA ALBA / BEESWAX, CERA CARNAUBA / CARNAUBA WAX, ACACIA SENEGAL / ACACIA SENEGAL GUM, GLYCERIN, CETYL ALCOHOL, ACRYLATES COPOLYMER, HYDROXYETHYLCELLULOSE PEG/PPG-17/18 DIMETHICONE, STEARETH-20, PHENOXYETHANOL, HYDROLYZED CORN STARCH, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, SODIUM POLYMETHACRYLATE, SODIUM DEHYDROACETATE, HYDROGENATED JOJOBA OIL, HYDROGENATED PALM OIL, SIMETHICONE, RAYON, DISODIUM EDTA, ARGININE, SERINE, GLUTAMIC ACID, 2-OLEAMIDO-1,3-OCTADECANEDIOL, SILICA,PANTHENOL

on 1/13/2011 4:08:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

Great mascara. The brush is curved so it wiggles really nicely in the base of the lashes. It also gives great length with few coats. The only reason I don't rate this a 5 is because I like my mascara to give me more volume as well as length, and this mostly provides long length and not a lot of volume. The good news is that it isn't clumpy at all, even after applying many coats. Overall, a great mascara and it's only like $5 at the drugstore. Awesome.

on 1/13/2011 1:44:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Other, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

What a surprisingly great mascara. I'm not crazy about curved mascara brushes - they're gimmicky and I find applying mascara with a straight wand much easier. But curved brush aside, this stuff is fantastic. It makes my lashes super-long and fluttery. Granted, I've got pretty good lashes to begin with (my one "claim to fame," as it were); however, this mascara really makes them stand out. I picked up a tube at Walgreens during a 40% off sale, so it only cost around $5. You just can't beat that, and it proves you don't have to spend a lot of money to get a great product and amazing results.

on 1/13/2011 8:40:00 AM

This mascara is about even with my Loreal Voluminous Carbon black, not sure which I like better. The spoon brush provides for easy and fast application, a zig-zag swipe and you're set. It does thicken and lengthen, however I hate the way it gets on my lid crease because it takes a little while to dry. All in all not a bad mascara.

on 1/12/2011 11:03:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Best mascara I have tried to date and a fantastic dupe for lancome hynpose drama- only better because it does not flake on me.
Widely available, inexpensive, great brush, does not smudge or flake. Easily comes off w/ facewash. (WP version is impossible to get off though!)
Regular version holds curl pretty well, WP version holds curl EXTREMELY well.
It definitely has a wet formula but it doesn't dry any slower than most mascaras imo.
Gives good volume and surprisingly good length on me.
*If this mascara is clumping on you, it's because you're wiggling the brush back and forth. If you just pull the wand straight up it will not clump*

on 1/12/2011 10:46:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

The best ive tried yet, better than Diorshow Iconic. It does clup on me alittle when I apply it though.

on 1/12/2011 7:18:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I like it! This gives me amazing length without clumping. I never knew my own lashes were this long! No smudging or flaking either. But, it didn't do anything spectacular for me in terms of volume/thickness. I got it in Blackest Black. Overall, very pleased.

I really love this mascara! Ive tried high end mascaras and lots of drugstore ones, and this one is probably my favorite. I almost alwaqys look for volumizing formulas, but like some length too. I'm definitely a fan of super dramatic, super black lash looks. This mascara really gives me everything I look for! :) I get lots of volume, every lash gets coated, and my lashes get very fanned out and "fluttery." There's also not much of a problem with flaking, though like with most mascaras, after a full day there are a few little pieces of mascara under the eyes, but they disappear with a little wipe with my finger. Overall, this mascara was everything I had hoped when I rused out to buy it went it came out. This will be the only mascara that has kept my interest enough to repurchase. Go buy it!

on 1/11/2011 12:57:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Really a great mascara! Lifts, seperates nicely, and holds its curl. It also thickens each lash, rendering a fuller lash look. Be sure to use this with a lash curler for best results. I bought this in Blackest Black, and I will repurchase this mascara.

The only con, and why one less lippie: the formula tends to dry out after unexpectedly, rendering that I buy more tubes.

on 1/11/2011 12:38:00 PM

This mascara is OK I guess - I've been trying to find alternatives to my HG Diorshow Blackout, because I'd rather spend my money on eyeshadows or quality foundation. This mascara is fine, but it's no Diorshow. I wouldn't repurchase, I'm going to try Colossal next. I will finish this tube though, it's not horrible, it's just nothing to excited over.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I really don't like this mascara!
Its maken my eyelashes very clumpy. :(
And the price is very high i think for what you get

Video Reviews & Tutorials