Maybelline Volum' Express The Falsies

3.4

AQUA / WATER, PARAFFIN, POTASSIUM CETYL PHOSPHATE, CERA ALBA / BEESWAX, CERA CARNAUBA / CARNAUBA WAX, ACACIA SENEGAL / ACACIA SENEGAL GUM, GLYCERIN, CETYL ALCOHOL, ACRYLATES COPOLYMER, HYDROXYETHYLCELLULOSE PEG/PPG-17/18 DIMETHICONE, STEARETH-20, PHENOXYETHANOL, HYDROLYZED CORN STARCH, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, SODIUM POLYMETHACRYLATE, SODIUM DEHYDROACETATE, HYDROGENATED JOJOBA OIL, HYDROGENATED PALM OIL, SIMETHICONE, RAYON, DISODIUM EDTA, ARGININE, SERINE, GLUTAMIC ACID, 2-OLEAMIDO-1,3-OCTADECANEDIOL, SILICA,PANTHENOL

on 1/14/2011 11:55:00 PM

i like it! it doesnt make you look like your wearing falsies..but its a good mascara! its not my fave..but i tend to use it almost everyday!

on 1/14/2011 3:05:00 AM

I have this mascara in waterproof.

I am in love with this mascara.
The waterproof formula holds my curl amazingly.
The colour is very black.
The formula lengthens and gives me so much volume.
It doesn't get clumpy because I can brush them out as I apply on the mascara, because it's quite wet.
It dries to a glossy finish.

Love it!

on 1/13/2011 7:02:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

not a bad product, just doesn't do the wow factor for me. It does lengthen but it separates your lashes and doesn't make it look volumized or full. Its just like any other mascara truly, it is flakey and a little clumpy.

on 1/13/2011 4:08:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

Great mascara. The brush is curved so it wiggles really nicely in the base of the lashes. It also gives great length with few coats. The only reason I don't rate this a 5 is because I like my mascara to give me more volume as well as length, and this mostly provides long length and not a lot of volume. The good news is that it isn't clumpy at all, even after applying many coats. Overall, a great mascara and it's only like $5 at the drugstore. Awesome.

on 1/13/2011 1:44:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Other, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

What a surprisingly great mascara. I'm not crazy about curved mascara brushes - they're gimmicky and I find applying mascara with a straight wand much easier. But curved brush aside, this stuff is fantastic. It makes my lashes super-long and fluttery. Granted, I've got pretty good lashes to begin with (my one "claim to fame," as it were); however, this mascara really makes them stand out. I picked up a tube at Walgreens during a 40% off sale, so it only cost around $5. You just can't beat that, and it proves you don't have to spend a lot of money to get a great product and amazing results.

on 1/13/2011 8:40:00 AM

This mascara is about even with my Loreal Voluminous Carbon black, not sure which I like better. The spoon brush provides for easy and fast application, a zig-zag swipe and you're set. It does thicken and lengthen, however I hate the way it gets on my lid crease because it takes a little while to dry. All in all not a bad mascara.

on 1/12/2011 11:03:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Best mascara I have tried to date and a fantastic dupe for lancome hynpose drama- only better because it does not flake on me.
Widely available, inexpensive, great brush, does not smudge or flake. Easily comes off w/ facewash. (WP version is impossible to get off though!)
Regular version holds curl pretty well, WP version holds curl EXTREMELY well.
It definitely has a wet formula but it doesn't dry any slower than most mascaras imo.
Gives good volume and surprisingly good length on me.
*If this mascara is clumping on you, it's because you're wiggling the brush back and forth. If you just pull the wand straight up it will not clump*

on 1/12/2011 10:46:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

The best ive tried yet, better than Diorshow Iconic. It does clup on me alittle when I apply it though.

on 1/12/2011 7:18:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I like it! This gives me amazing length without clumping. I never knew my own lashes were this long! No smudging or flaking either. But, it didn't do anything spectacular for me in terms of volume/thickness. I got it in Blackest Black. Overall, very pleased.

I really love this mascara! Ive tried high end mascaras and lots of drugstore ones, and this one is probably my favorite. I almost alwaqys look for volumizing formulas, but like some length too. I'm definitely a fan of super dramatic, super black lash looks. This mascara really gives me everything I look for! :) I get lots of volume, every lash gets coated, and my lashes get very fanned out and "fluttery." There's also not much of a problem with flaking, though like with most mascaras, after a full day there are a few little pieces of mascara under the eyes, but they disappear with a little wipe with my finger. Overall, this mascara was everything I had hoped when I rused out to buy it went it came out. This will be the only mascara that has kept my interest enough to repurchase. Go buy it!

Video Reviews & Tutorials