July 25, 2014 | 1154 users online

Highlighters - BeneFit Cosmetics - High Beam

rated 1 of 5 on 2/9/2003 3:15:00 AM More reviews by bluekittygrl

I hated this product, it was a big oily pearly pink mess! It didn't do anything except clog my pores...I should have hurled it out of a window.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/5/2003 9:58:00 AM More reviews by j3uttrfly

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I would have to say that this is an O.K. product. It can show up a little too light and look a little greasy. I actually prefer Maybelline Cool Effects .

rated 3 of 5 on 2/5/2003 1:51:00 AM More reviews by jiji

It doesn't spread easily on a spot, but nice pinky shimmer gives a glow. It'd lasts forever, since it's not every day make up item, I use it when I want to look(or feel)angelic.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/4/2003 11:16:00 AM More reviews by amystewart

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

When benefit make a good product they really do it well. this is such a product (incidently theyve also made some of the silliest overpriced, wonderfully packaged rubbish).I LOVE my highbeam, it gives a star like glow and is worth the 15 it cost me. people always comment on my cheekbones when i wear it and it really perks up your face. wonderful!!!!

rated 2 of 5 on 1/30/2003 4:25:00 AM More reviews by sparklejunkie

I bought this on the recommendation of my friend - and it does look beautiful on her. But then she has gorgeous tanned skin. I just could not get it to work for me. I am very pale and prefer to use a bronze shimmer stick that gives me some colour. I have acne prone skin and I think the 'beam' got lost amongst the spots.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/28/2003 4:42:00 AM More reviews by Tinuviel

When I put this on I honestly didn't see any difference. It did make me a little "dewy" but it could have easily been mistaken as oily. I have yet to mix it with my foundation...maybe that will have better results.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/27/2003 1:17:00 AM More reviews by x0x0rebeccax0x0

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

pRETTy pRETTy pRETTy....LOVELY product. light shimmer, easy application, gorgeous glow. get it!!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/25/2003 3:59:00 PM More reviews by ooliedonna

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Nice product. A few drops on the cheekbones, blended in, really give the face a glow. Gorgeous for evening - especially in candlelight! The nailpolish-type bottle and brush is easy and mess-free to apply. A little goes a long way with this one - the bottle should last for a good long time, making the $18 price tag a good deal.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/28/2002 1:14:00 AM More reviews by GreeneyedGal

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I got a sample of this in a Benefit mail order. This stuff is great! It is a great highlighter for the face-especially on the cheekbones. It adds a soft sheen to face...I'm glad they sent this...I may have to go buy it when it runs out...

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/24/2002 11:31:00 PM More reviews by shinejunkiemonkee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This stuff makes me look so pretty! Seriously, it makes me look like a different person. It's pearly pink and gives your face a lovely sheen.

For a sophisticated look, try it on your cheekbones. For a soft, pretty, ethereal look, I like a bit on the areas of my face that catch light: my forehead, the bridge of my nose, the bow of my upper lip, my chin.

The nail polish container is slightly annoying and for some reason, the highlighter collects around the top of the bottle, but usually I can salvage it. The price is a bit steep, but this stuff lasts forever because you only need a tiny bit.