September 20, 2014 | 1871 users online

Highlighters - BeneFit Cosmetics - High Beam

rated 5 of 5 on 5/5/2003 1:27:00 AM More reviews by Mountst

For more glow than J-Lo, look to High Beam! Place onto the browbone, cheekbone, slightly on the forehead and down the centre of the nose for a magazine-like illuminated finish that's subtle but makes all the difference. Mix with Benetint for sure fire cheekbone power! Definitely a unique product that deserves a place in all makeup bags.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/2/2003 2:49:00 PM More reviews by gambitlizard

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

High Beam is a pink pearl coloured shimmer highlighter. It looks very subtle on my PPP skin. I really like this product. The application is easy and the results are nice. It leaves the skin looking dewy, glowy and soft. A super subtle highlighter that really makes a difference.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/5/2003 12:34:00 PM More reviews by lizzieh

Highbeam is a creamy pinky highlighter, which i use on my brow bone, cheek bones and sometimes a teeny tiny amount down my nose. Its a bit like mac strobe cream but brighter. I like it, but dont really use it much. Al little goes a long way, so i'll have this forever

rated 4 of 5 on 4/3/2003 6:19:00 AM More reviews by t_orion

i love this highlighter. I was a fan of the highlight dewy look of jlo and when i saw this product, i though it would do the job, and it does! i have had people ask what blush i use and that they want that highlighted look. I hate the packaging though its very impractical. Cant wait to try moon beam.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/10/2003 9:22:00 PM More reviews by Viesha

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Wonderful pink glowy shimmer! A bit pricey, but I use this primarily at night. I've used it now and then for daytime makeup. It works wonderfully when blended with my foundation or when used over the nose, cheeks, or chin. It catches the light "just right". Very nice product. Easy to apply and the liquid is light and easy to blend.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/7/2003 7:14:00 PM More reviews by TOASTEDPUMPKIN

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I absolutely love High Beam, It gives me such an angelic look. It really makes you glow! I mix it into my foundation or apply it over my Play Stick foundation. It look great on the brow bone and a touch on the lips.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/3/2003 2:02:00 AM More reviews by camillestarr

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have used this product on special occasions for several years, though thinking back I don't remember it doing much for me. I have fair, oily skin with a pink tint and this product blends right in with my skin tone and texture. I think this would show up very pretty on someone with med/ to dark warm skin tone, on the dry side- not oily. FOr my lighter, cool skin tone I think the Moon Beam would suit me better. Though for the price there are many other better highlighters out on the market, such as Nars Multiple in Cococabana!!

rated 2 of 5 on 2/27/2003 4:47:00 PM More reviews by scc79

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Hmm. This did basically nothing for me. I have medium-dark skin, and it didn't really show up on my complexion. No glow at all. I like BeneFit, but I felt like I wasted my money on this one.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/25/2003 4:55:00 PM More reviews by bethmakeups

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

this is my fave highlighter. gives just the right amount of time to blend/work with it. plus the color (or lack of color) subtle enough to not jump off your face. for me, this is the exact right saturation of shine.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/23/2003 12:27:00 AM More reviews by streetstylin

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Black

as a highlighter i find it just ok- it does draw attention to the applied areas but im not sure if it's changed my life. i use this more often as an eye gloss, all over the lids. it gives off a pinky shimmer and accentuates the eyes...very very nice. also sometimes i apply a little bit on the lips with lip balm, and it makes my lips look very nude and glittery at the same time- a nice effect especially for an evening night. i think it has even more possibilities!! on another note, the packaging could be improved.