September 2, 2014 | 1981 users online

Mascara - Lancome - Definicils Mascara

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/30/2003 12:50:00 PM More reviews by Miss_M

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Personally Definicils is one of the best mascara´s I´ve come across with in years. Great brush, great texture, no flaking, no burning, no panda eyes...and most important of all, it stayed in place all day long !! Great product if you´re willing to spend a little more cash on a mascara...

rated 5 of 5 on 7/28/2003 10:41:00 PM More reviews by nafisa

this mascara does not clump or smudge at all on me, it is the best mascara i have tried. i naturally have short thin lashes and since i've had this mascara many people have noticed and commented on how long & nice my eyelashes look. It truly lengthens the lashes!. This product is a must have.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/26/2003 6:20:00 AM More reviews by Aphrael813

Defines and gives alot of volume with a single swipe, but still clumps on me like all the other Lancome mascaras. Granted I didn't try the full size with the brush, but my other travel-size mascaras don't behave this way with a normal or special brush.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/24/2003 1:49:00 PM More reviews by pucci11

I have been using this product on and off for the past few years and have decided to finally switch. Although it makes my eye lashes look dramatic, this product tends to clump a bit, and almost always smears around my eyes when I apply it.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/21/2003 4:57:00 PM More reviews by karen987

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

MY HG mascara for years, so much so that I didn't try others and find out the new formulas have really improved. Defincils doesn't add length, curl or much volume, just colors your lashes without glooping them together, and lasts all day without flaking (what's that anyway?).

But I've recently tried Maybelline's Soft and Full and it's almost as good (bit more gloopy) but a quarter of the price. So I'd still buy Defincils again if money were no object :o)

rated 2 of 5 on 7/19/2003 9:05:00 PM More reviews by Lancome

this makes my lashes stick together a bit and it feels really heavy and uncomfortable. my lashes look longer, but not thicker...i end up with like 4 lashes per eye cus of the way it sticks ur lashes together. i think i should try amplicils maybe..for more volume. i do like the packageing, its slim and neat.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/19/2003 1:01:00 AM More reviews by Sophia904

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Didn't like this mascara. It didn't give my lashes any curl whatsoever, and it made them stick together, creating the look less lashes with no lift (curl).

rated 5 of 5 on 7/18/2003 1:39:00 AM More reviews by moochie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Great mascara! It works wonders on my lashes, but it's too expensive and it dries out really fast.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2003 8:13:00 AM More reviews by marin888

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Best mascara I've tried. I switched from Estee's volumizing mascara to this recently. Really fills out my skimpy lashes.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/16/2003 3:11:00 PM More reviews by hollywood

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I stray, but I always come back! This product looks great over Estee Lauder lash primer. If you love the look of Definicils, you will love it even more over the primer. This is my HG eye look!