November 25, 2014 | 1812 users online

Mascara - Lancome - Definicils Mascara

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/12/2003 2:53:00 PM More reviews by sunshine34

This is my reliable everyday never-lets-me-down mascara. I live in fear that Lancome will change the formulation or discontinue it. I have 'ordinary' lashes and it makes them look good. It has never flaked and only smudged once in 40 degree heat with high humidity. No matter which other mascaras I try outI will never be without Definicils.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/10/2003 4:18:00 AM More reviews by iris1037

Hands down, the world's best mascara. I first started using it in junior high and I'm a junior in college now. I won't go anywhere without wearing it: perfect color of black, goes on in one sweep, no clumping, just the right amount of color (no weird fibers that get in your eye), and it washes off when you wash your face! No raccoon eyes! It really is the absolute best mascara money can buy.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/9/2003 10:08:00 AM More reviews by julieyeo

It's gives pretty natural looking eyelashes. It separates the lashes, and doesnt clump. However, it did smudge on me. It doesn't give much volume, nor does it lengthen much. ( and hence it gives natural looking lashes I guess).

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2003 4:29:00 PM More reviews by violentvioletsky

This mascara does everything a mscara is supposed to do. Best of all-no flaking or clumping whatsoever! I absolutely love it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/30/2003 12:50:00 PM More reviews by Miss_M

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Personally Definicils is one of the best mascara´s I´ve come across with in years. Great brush, great texture, no flaking, no burning, no panda eyes...and most important of all, it stayed in place all day long !! Great product if you´re willing to spend a little more cash on a mascara...

rated 5 of 5 on 7/28/2003 10:41:00 PM More reviews by nafisa

this mascara does not clump or smudge at all on me, it is the best mascara i have tried. i naturally have short thin lashes and since i've had this mascara many people have noticed and commented on how long & nice my eyelashes look. It truly lengthens the lashes!. This product is a must have.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/26/2003 6:20:00 AM More reviews by Aphrael813

Defines and gives alot of volume with a single swipe, but still clumps on me like all the other Lancome mascaras. Granted I didn't try the full size with the brush, but my other travel-size mascaras don't behave this way with a normal or special brush.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/24/2003 1:49:00 PM More reviews by pucci11

I have been using this product on and off for the past few years and have decided to finally switch. Although it makes my eye lashes look dramatic, this product tends to clump a bit, and almost always smears around my eyes when I apply it.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/21/2003 4:57:00 PM More reviews by karen987

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

MY HG mascara for years, so much so that I didn't try others and find out the new formulas have really improved. Defincils doesn't add length, curl or much volume, just colors your lashes without glooping them together, and lasts all day without flaking (what's that anyway?).

But I've recently tried Maybelline's Soft and Full and it's almost as good (bit more gloopy) but a quarter of the price. So I'd still buy Defincils again if money were no object :o)

rated 2 of 5 on 7/19/2003 9:05:00 PM More reviews by Lancome

this makes my lashes stick together a bit and it feels really heavy and uncomfortable. my lashes look longer, but not thicker...i end up with like 4 lashes per eye cus of the way it sticks ur lashes together. i think i should try amplicils maybe..for more volume. i do like the packageing, its slim and neat.