BeneFit Cosmetics BADgal Lash

3.1

on 8/23/2008 1:21:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Not too impressed. Found the wand too large and the mascara went on very clumpy. even after using a seperating comb my lashes were a bit spidery looking. It seemed to dry out in the tube very quickly too. Didn't use it more than 3 times. Wouldn't buy again.

on 8/21/2008 1:10:00 PM

This is one of the worst mascaras I have ever used. The tube is too bulky, the brush on the wand is too big, and the formula seems really dry. I don't see any drama, only for the racoon eyes I get after having this on for a few hours. I have never had a mascara smudge as bad as this one. I hate to waste the money, but in the garbage it went.

It's not the worst mascara i've used but definitely not the best. It doesn't make alot of difference to my lashes unless caked on! Even then it smudges and makes my eyes look wierd shaped? I usually love benefit cosmetics but this wasn't worth the money, and i wouldn't recommend unless wanting a very subtle lash look.

on 8/18/2008 12:01:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I've wanted this product for a while. When I finally got it I was very excited and I immediatly used it. it makes my lashes very full and long, no clumping at all! My main concern though was if i put it on in the morning, by mid afternoon is if i rubbed my eye even a tiny bit, it was smudge like no other. The smudging wasn't even a sexy smudge it was more of a "dead" looking smudge. So even though it has made my eyelashes look beautiful, I can't say will be repurchasing another BadGaL Lash.

on 8/13/2008 4:20:00 PM

I'm not sure why other people don't like this mascara. Myself I was never planning on buying it, but I bought the bad gal kit, because it had dr. feelgood in it and I got the other stuff as well. So when I tried this mascara I really wasn't expecting nothing great to happen, but Whooooa, I love it, it does what it says it will do. It is deff a bad gal lash for sure! I have a few mascara I stick too, but this one is deff in my top 5 now. It makes my lashes fuller and longer, better than my tarte mascara does, and that's saying something. I would deff recommend this product!!!

on 8/10/2008 2:07:00 PM

From everything I've seen of BeneFit, its a whole lot of hype wrapped up in a cute little package. I think they have a good marketing campaign, which is sustaining their line of sub-par products. This is the 5th or 6th BeneFit product I've tried, and its equally disappointing as the others were. This mascara somehow manages to make very little difference, yet still clump and smudge at the same time. I think I'm officially done giving them a chance.

on 8/9/2008 4:32:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

Update 11-26-10:
Tried again, left me w/pointy spider lashes and made my lashes itch like crazy by the end of the day. Boo! Back to diorshow my current ghost mascara.

Original review:
Not a bad mascara but definitely not my favorite. The first day I wore it I could barely tell I had mascara on. I curled my lashes first and applied it but my lashes went flat about halfway thru the day. When I went to take it off before bed I realized there was nothing left to take off :(
After reading the reviews that night I got the idea to try several coats of it to make it show up better and that has helped and it held a curl better but still not that impressive and definitely not worth the price. The big brush looks pretty cool and I dont really have a problem using it since Ive tried lots of mascaras before and have come across many with overly large wands. I think after I use this tube up I will go back to MAC's plush lash. It does what the name implies, costs almost half of this one and the only prob is that it is a mess to take off.

on 8/9/2008 2:14:00 PM

i would buy this again, pro - creates full lash, dramatic kinda eye, and its easy to apply, con - the smudge later in the day, not bad.

on 8/7/2008 11:30:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I might buy this again in the future. It definitly smudges way too much though. I love the brush and the consistancy of the mascara. When the mascara is freshly put on it looks great. Later on in the day...racoon :( I just wonder if it's a ploy to buy their she-laq too?????

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This has been my go to mascara for several years and I really like it. I do wish it had longer staying power, but it doesnt smudge or run for me, just kind of loses its ooompf by the end of the day. It gives me long, thick, dramatic lashes without clumps or spider legs very similar to Dior Show or YSL but better in my opinion.

Top Rated BeneFit Cosmetics Products