Clinique High Impact Mascara

3.6

water, copernicia cerifera (caranuba) wax, stearic acid, glyceryl stearate, polyisobutene, silica, acrylates copolymer, aminomethyl propanediol, vp/eicosene copolymer, sodium hyaluronate, lauroyl lysine, pantethine, melanin, panthenol, hydrolyzed wheat protein, ethylhexylglycerin, hydroxyethylcellulose, calcium aluminum borosilicate, pvp, propylene clycol, acacia senegal gum, isostearic acid, simethicone, dimethicone peg-8 polyacrylate, urea, disodium edta, bht, sodium dehydroacetate, methylparaben, ethylparaben, propylparaben, isobutylparaben, phenoxyethanol, benzyl alcohol, [ /- iron oxides (ci 77491, ci 77492, ci 77499), mica, titanium dioxide (ci 77891), blue 1 lake (ci 42090), aluminum powder (ci 77000), carmine (ci 75470), chromium oxide greens (ci 77288), yellow 5 lake (ci 19140), chromium hydroxide green (ci 77289), bismuth oxychloride (ci 77163), bronze powder (ci 77400), ultramarines (ci 77007), ferric ferrocyanide (ci 77510)] [iln 30012]

on 7/29/2005 8:59:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

The first time I tried this product I got it in a tiny sample tube, and I was in love! Then I got some larger sample tubes, and was so pleased I bought a regular sized tube. Although it's my HG of mascaras, I really wish that Clinigue would fix the inner part of the tube that skims off the excess mascara as the wand is pulled out. I find that with the full size tube that there's still too much product on the brush. BUT, it gives my lashes great body and some length. What I like best about it is the smooth texture of the mascara. And the brush is lovely! It's full and round and does a great job. And the greatest thing about it that it doesn't flake at all! I never have to worry about smudges under my eyes, even in humid weather. It dries not too fast and not too slow. Oh, and it's so easy to remove - I don't even use eye makeup remover for this one; I just rely on my cleanser, and there's nothing left afterward. My girlfriends commment on my "model lashes" all the time because of this stuff.

on 7/27/2005 5:35:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

My MA at Nordstrom recommended this mascara to me during a GWP special and I got suckered in. The mascara was too "wet" IMO. Didn't really lenghten my lashes. It also smudge A LOT. My Maybeline great lash is better than this mascara and thats saying something..

on 7/26/2005 7:02:00 PM

I like this mascara a lot, I wear it for when I'm going out or to a party & it really enhances & lengthens my lashes.

on 7/24/2005 6:59:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

a sample gwp size tube lasted me three months. too bad they don't sell these. I really like the product, but I wouldn't pay full price for it. Since trying this, I've tried l'oreal voluminous and the result if virtually identical. I'm not a clinique user so I can't really see myself buying $30-$40 worth of product to get the sample size for free.

on 7/16/2005 8:38:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Don't really care for this mascara it goes on to thick and clumps up on my lashes. I also hate the fact that to much mascara comes out of the tube.

on 7/13/2005 4:11:00 PM

I love this mascara and it is my staple buy. Layer it slowly and it gives a beautiful, defined and natural finish, glossy and lasting. Winner!

on 7/11/2005 4:25:00 AM

i got this as a GWP, and i really like it a lot, although i think the name is a bit misleading. i actually use this because it lengthens and thickens my lashes minimally, for when i just want a clean, simple look. my other mascara (either loreal voluminous or MF 2000 calorie) definitely adds more *oomph* to my lashes. this is good, a deep black, and doesnt smudge at all. i love the packaging too (simple black tube with silver lettering), but i dont know if thats just a GWP thing. i wouldnt buy it, but thats because i dont like to pay over $10 for mascara.

on 7/10/2005 1:33:00 AM

I was given a sample of this with a recent Clinique purchase. First of all, this clumped terribly, but even when I finished combing out the clumps, I'm not seeing the "high impact". I thought it was very average in terms of lengthening, volumizing or defining. Not recommended.

on 7/9/2005 10:20:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I had such "high" hopes for this mascara, and I got let down:( Don't get me wrong..it isn't the worst that I've used, but it also isn't the best. It gets super clumpy if I don't blot the wand before every use which is really just a pain in the butt. Also, it does define my lashes, but it really doesn't lengthen much. Overall, it doesn't smear and stays on all day without flaking, but declumping the wand constantly just doesn't work for me. I'm glad I got the GWP size on ebay to try first. I like a mascara that lengthens my lashes more, too. I will use my trial size up b/c it is decent, but I won't repurchase this one.

on 7/6/2005 9:13:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

This is one of the worst mascaras I have ever used. Yes, it lengthens, thickens, and curls my lashes, but it also smears and clumps terribly. It even clumps on the wand! I received this as a GWP (twice), but I certainly will not be purchasing.

Popular Mascaras