Clinique High Impact Mascara

3.6

water, copernicia cerifera (caranuba) wax, stearic acid, glyceryl stearate, polyisobutene, silica, acrylates copolymer, aminomethyl propanediol, vp/eicosene copolymer, sodium hyaluronate, lauroyl lysine, pantethine, melanin, panthenol, hydrolyzed wheat protein, ethylhexylglycerin, hydroxyethylcellulose, calcium aluminum borosilicate, pvp, propylene clycol, acacia senegal gum, isostearic acid, simethicone, dimethicone peg-8 polyacrylate, urea, disodium edta, bht, sodium dehydroacetate, methylparaben, ethylparaben, propylparaben, isobutylparaben, phenoxyethanol, benzyl alcohol, [ /- iron oxides (ci 77491, ci 77492, ci 77499), mica, titanium dioxide (ci 77891), blue 1 lake (ci 42090), aluminum powder (ci 77000), carmine (ci 75470), chromium oxide greens (ci 77288), yellow 5 lake (ci 19140), chromium hydroxide green (ci 77289), bismuth oxychloride (ci 77163), bronze powder (ci 77400), ultramarines (ci 77007), ferric ferrocyanide (ci 77510)] [iln 30012]

on 7/16/2005 8:38:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Don't really care for this mascara it goes on to thick and clumps up on my lashes. I also hate the fact that to much mascara comes out of the tube.

on 7/13/2005 4:11:00 PM

I love this mascara and it is my staple buy. Layer it slowly and it gives a beautiful, defined and natural finish, glossy and lasting. Winner!

on 7/11/2005 4:25:00 AM

i got this as a GWP, and i really like it a lot, although i think the name is a bit misleading. i actually use this because it lengthens and thickens my lashes minimally, for when i just want a clean, simple look. my other mascara (either loreal voluminous or MF 2000 calorie) definitely adds more *oomph* to my lashes. this is good, a deep black, and doesnt smudge at all. i love the packaging too (simple black tube with silver lettering), but i dont know if thats just a GWP thing. i wouldnt buy it, but thats because i dont like to pay over $10 for mascara.

on 7/10/2005 1:33:00 AM

I was given a sample of this with a recent Clinique purchase. First of all, this clumped terribly, but even when I finished combing out the clumps, I'm not seeing the "high impact". I thought it was very average in terms of lengthening, volumizing or defining. Not recommended.

on 7/9/2005 10:20:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I had such "high" hopes for this mascara, and I got let down:( Don't get me wrong..it isn't the worst that I've used, but it also isn't the best. It gets super clumpy if I don't blot the wand before every use which is really just a pain in the butt. Also, it does define my lashes, but it really doesn't lengthen much. Overall, it doesn't smear and stays on all day without flaking, but declumping the wand constantly just doesn't work for me. I'm glad I got the GWP size on ebay to try first. I like a mascara that lengthens my lashes more, too. I will use my trial size up b/c it is decent, but I won't repurchase this one.

on 7/6/2005 9:13:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

This is one of the worst mascaras I have ever used. Yes, it lengthens, thickens, and curls my lashes, but it also smears and clumps terribly. It even clumps on the wand! I received this as a GWP (twice), but I certainly will not be purchasing.

This is one of the best mascaras I have bought, it gives you lashes voulume and separates them :) I think the price is ok it's not cheap and not too expensive.. I always buy very expensive mascaras like lancome hypnose or YSL, but I wanted to save some money for other things so I bought this one and I really recommend it.. It's the best mascara from clinique.

on 6/30/2005 3:56:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I love this mascara. It's one of the better ones I have tried. The only complaint is that I kept getting mascara on my eyelid, messing up my shadow. It's the only mascara I have used that that happened alot with, so I figure it's the brush design.

on 6/29/2005 12:39:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I received this product in a sample. I have tried it 3 times and it is terrible! It lenghens some but is too thick and clumps some while drying out your lashes to the extreeme! Don't waste your $$ on this.

on 6/28/2005 9:26:00 PM

I really like is mascara but it is expensive. If money weren't an issue I would buy it the all the time. But I love getting minis with my GWPs. I get really dark, lush lashes with this mascara, no flaking, holds curl well. Overall this and the lash doubling one are my favourite non-waterproof mascaras, except for the price.