November 26, 2014 | 1024 users online

Lip Treatments - Maybelline - Baby Lips Lip Balm

rated 3 of 5 on 10/31/2011 4:31:00 PM More reviews by sheridingdong

I guess I would buy it again. Like many have said the packaging is soooo cute and that's what sucked me in. I bought pink punch or whatever it's called and it smells okay but the color! The color is why I keep it, it just gives you a fresh pink lip that is a staple of mine. It's not moisturizing at all though, I made myself believe it was, but it's not. But for the color and it being around $3.00... why not?

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/31/2011 4:28:00 PM More reviews by garstrieper

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought this for the adorable packaging! I got the Pink Punch flavor, it smells lovely but does not have a taste. It is very tinted, and I just adore how pink the color shows up on my lips. It has a very thin, oily feel, which is interesting, but it not overly moisturizing for any period of time. I would repurchase for the cute packaging and pretty tint.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/31/2011 8:43:00 AM More reviews by licoricepirate

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this for the cute packaging!! It's basically Chapstick. Cheap-tasting flavors. :( Not great, not horrible. *EDIT* I keep going back to the clear mint one.. perfect balm for under lipstick. Better than Chapstick (not waxy at all).

rated 3 of 5 on 10/30/2011 9:36:00 PM More reviews by barbiechick1992

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have been waiting for these since the summer!! I bought the Peach Kiss, and it smells great! The color is really pretty too! It goes on so smooth, not sticky at all! The only thing I don't like is that with the peach one at least, its a little shimmery, which I don't think it should be for a balm. I really want to try the Pink Punch and Quenched. For the price they're awesome! And the packaging is so cute!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/30/2011 8:19:00 PM More reviews by sushiiflower

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I tried this based on the youtube videos raving about the Baby Lips balm. I wanted something tinted to keep in my makeup bag that would deposit a bit of color when I am not in the mood to reapply my lipstick. I picked up Cherry which smells like cherry Popsicles. I have very pigmented lips so this leaves behind the slightest hint of pink, like I was just eating a popsicle. Nothing to write home about. It reminds me a lot of cherry chapstick (which is my favorite chapstick ever). I like the packaging though I could see the plastic covering breaking/cracking very easily. I would try the other ones if I ran out but it doesn't replace my chapstick but it's a nice alternative to have. I paid about $4 at my walgreens. I would like to try the purple one and maybe the pink one next.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/30/2011 5:25:00 PM More reviews by pke1990

I got this in two colors- peach kiss and grape vine. The packaging is cute and the smell and taste isn't overbearing. I ended up liking the grape one better, it adds a nice tint to my lips. They had a buy one get one half off at cvs so I only paid about $6 for both. My only complaint is that they don't last very long on my lips. But they were cheap and cute so I'm enjoying them overall!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/30/2011 3:07:00 AM More reviews by mlovesmakeup97

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Great lip balm. Has a tint and smells great.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/29/2011 10:52:00 PM More reviews by amy11692

I bought two of these for myself. I bought the cherry one and the pink (peach, I think) one. I've used them a couple of days by now. So far, I like them. They're a lip tint so they add a little bit of color to your lips. Subtle enough to wear daily, they make my lips look smooth and nice. The cherry one smells really good, and although I wouldn't say the pink one smells bad, I don't really notice the scent. Which is fine by me. It does add moisture to my lips, but I wouldn't have it replace my blistex. This, from my experience, isn't surprising. I've noticed that lip healing products that also tint your lips don't really seem to focus on the healing chapped lips part. The color stays on my lips really well. If I put my lips to my skin, I don't see an imprint.

I bought them for buy one get one half price, so I got a really good deal. Probably about $6 total, which is cheaper than one lipstick (although the two are quite different things). The packaging is cute, but I think it was targeted to a pretty young audience.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/29/2011 8:15:00 PM More reviews by Lilymon

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

This lipbalm sucks! dont waste your money. I actually think my lips got drier after using this for about a week. Going back to my Nivea or Blistex!

rated 3 of 5 on 10/29/2011 7:52:00 PM More reviews by AlleySinkWink

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I bought this because I really like the packaging. That's probably the best thing about it, though the name is kind of...tacky, almost, haha. I got the red one... Cherry something.

If you look at the ingredients, it's pretty much the same thing as normal Chapstick brand chapstick. I have to reapply fairly often, if I don't it leaves my lips feeling dry, so really it's not very moisturizing.

I like the smell though it's kind of cheapy smelling but I mean I sort of expected that. I like the color it gives me, it's like a light tint of red. I probably wouldn't buy it again because I can get better, more moisturizing lip balms for the same price.