July 28, 2014 | 1313 users online

Eyeliner - MAC - Fluidline Eye-Liner Gel in Blacktrack

rated 5 of 5 on 3/17/2009 3:32:00 AM More reviews by puravida1212

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

love this is stuff. each day im turning into an avid mac addict.I use the tiny brush i believe its the 209 .. and it looks great i thought this stuff would be hard to apply.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/16/2009 More reviews by charms09

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I got introduced to gel eyeliners with L'oreal HIP line and I liked them a lot. I didn't really think I needed this b/c I already had one but this is definitely superior. Goes on smooth, won't smudge/fade for hours upon hours, and the formula is very creamy in the jar. I apply this with a bent angle eyeliner brush and absolutely love the results. I am surprised by how natural it can look with a very thin line but it easily converts to a more bold look with thicker application. Can't wait to try other colors.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/13/2009 8:42:00 PM More reviews by tigerkim345

amazing product, really black and brings out my eyes and stays put.
I use my 209 brush with this

rated 5 of 5 on 3/11/2009 9:27:00 PM More reviews by vianners

I started using Fluidline a few years ago, and I've been using it on and off since then. I think it's a hassle to have to use a clean my 209 before or after every use, but I guess it's worth it. Fluidlines are great because they're easy to apply, the staying power is awesome, and the color stays the same throughout the day, whereas liquid liners tend to look dull after a couple of hours. Sometimes I go through these phases where I'm convinced that there's something better out there, but I always end up going back to Fluidline. I've finally learned my lesson-- Will stop trying to find something better and keep repurchasing =]

rated 5 of 5 on 3/11/2009 8:49:00 PM More reviews by Mahlisah

I had always used eye liner pencils before, but soon after putting it on it would be coming off. I was a little iffy buying the fluidline eyeliner because I had never spent ~$15 on eyeliner before ... IT was DEFINITELY worth it! This lasts soooo much longer than any eyeliner pencil I've used before. By the end of the day it has worn down a little bit but that's more than likely caused by the fact that I'm always touching my face and rubbing my eyes. Plus, even if you're worried about the cost, this stuff is lasting for forever! I bought it in the summer (now nearly spring) and basically use it every day and haven't even used a quarter of the product!!! I LOVE THIS STUFF!!!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/11/2009 8:44:00 PM More reviews by Histfreak04

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is a great gel liner but honestly the Loreal Hip works just as good! Believe me, I have both of them and I will never buy another MAC gel liner because the Loreal Hip is great. The Hip is about $8 I think, so its cheaper!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/11/2009 1:28:00 AM More reviews by dollyredshoes

My first ever gel eyeliner and it's always going to be my go-to. I've tried other gel eye-liners since, in varied price ranges and MAC remains tops in my book. This is a true-black liner on me, unlike some other brands which end up more charcoal grey on my lids. Creamy, easy to apply with a good brush and practice.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/9/2009 11:51:00 PM More reviews by Faffinette89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Let me start by saying there is no dupe for this. I tried jane gel liner and l'oreal hip liner they are crap to this one. Might as well shell out the couple extra dollars and buy this one. I also find that with the fluid line that I used less product than I did with the other liners. It's also much smoother and doesn't tug at your lash line like others. I hope this lasts a long time. I love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/9/2009 8:11:00 PM More reviews by missfaithy

My HG of gel-liners! I appreciate the creamy application and it's long-lasting capabilities.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/9/2009 12:49:00 AM More reviews by samsammimilili

First time trying cream eyeliner and it works perfectly. I had a really difficult time applying it in the beginning but got used to it. It works better and lasts longer than any other eyeliner I've tried. Great price for the amount of product you get, it lasts a long time.