MAC Fluidline Eye-Liner Gel in Blacktrack

4.4

Isododecane, cyclopentasiloxane, polytheylene, trimethylsiloxysilicate, disteardimonium hectorite, propylene carbonate, tocopheryl acetate, retinyl palmitate, lecithin, caprylyl glycol, triethoxycaprylylsilane, hydrogenated polyisobutene, phenyl trimethicone, ceramide 2, hexylene glycol, barium sulfate, BHT, phenoxyethanol [ /- mica, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (Cl 77491), iron oxides (Cl 77491, Cl 77492, Cl 77499), bismuth oxychloride (Cl 77163), blue 1 lake (Cl 42090), carmine (Cl 75470), chromium hydroxide green (Cl 77289), chromium oxide greens (Cl 77288), ferric ferrocyanide (Cl 77510), manganese violet (Cl 77742), ultramarines (Cl 77007), yellow 5 lake (Cl 19140)]

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

This is THE best eyeliner I've ever used - Trust me, I'ved used many and none of them are as good as this!

With the angle brush, it glides on so smoothly without having to use a lot of the product. I only dipped it once and already half of my eyelid was covered!

It doesn't smudge, it lasts long and the colour was INTENSE~! It's so fun to apply too :D

I really recommend this product if you're going for the winged eye look or the full eyelid/gothic look.

I'd definitely buy this product again and again.

on 4/16/2009 10:50:00 AM

- This is my holy grail liner. I use it almost daily on my top lid to do a winged eye.

- The packaging is nice and small, however you do need to be sure that is completely closed to avoid drying. Also, I put the lid on when I am applying it (to prevent as much air from going in).

- The application is amazing, very smooth and glides right on. You don't need a lot of product. I apply it with a mac 208 (or any small angled brush)

- While the price may be considered a bit high, I've had mine since last July; it has not dried out and I still have a lot of product left in the jar.

- Lastly, the fluidline stays on all day long. When I look at my eyes after an 8 hour work day, it is still as black as the morning (without smudges!) Not sure how well it works for more oily lids as mine tend to be normal-dry.

- I LOVE THIS STUFF, so glad I found it.

on 4/15/2009 6:51:00 PM

Can't live without this. I get a perfect line every time that lasts all day on me, and sometimes all night if I forget to wash it off. I use a smashbox flat eyeliner brush with this and its great. HG

The best damn gel eyeliner out there. Forgot to take it off while working out and then swimming, and it still hung on. No smudging, no running, no cracking. This stuff rocks. :)

on 4/14/2009 1:56:00 PM

i line my inner rims with a kohl liner dipped in the fluidline, and it stays pretty well put (the waterline is tricky for staying power..)
my only gripe is i have yet to find *the* brush to apply this with

on 4/14/2009 1:44:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

Hands down my favorite gel eyeliner for my upper lids, will continue to repurchase this forever, can't c my self without this, gives great definition to the eye, i use my 263, 266 or 208 but prefer the 263 out of all and if it is too intense i smudge with my 219. Love it!

on 4/12/2009 9:43:00 PM

I use this with a loew cornell angled spotter brush....Magnificent results every time!

on 4/11/2009 12:55:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I've had people stop and ask me what eyeliner I use. This stuff is great. I know folks have had a hard time with it drying out...when I use it, I dip my brush in it and then put the pot down, top down, on my countertop...then turn it over if I need to dip again. I also store it upside down, which seems to help. Blacktrack is deep,dark, perfect. HG.

on 4/10/2009 8:48:00 PM

While I have this eyeliner and like it a lot, it is a bit pricey and there's a really good dupe for it, the L'Oreal HiP cream liner. It's basically the exact same thing but way cheaper and contains more product. So I would not buy this again just because the L'Oreal one is the exact same thing.

on 4/10/2009 11:22:00 AM

This is my HG liner. There are a few reviews here that complain about smudging, but I've never had smudging... unless I rubbed my eye where the liner was. It always looks fantastic when I wear it and it's incredibly easy to apply.