December 18, 2014 | 1681 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Volum' Express The Falsies

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2011 1:08:00 AM More reviews by mylove78596

i love this mascara is the best it actually makes me look like if i have lashes

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/4/2011 10:49:00 PM More reviews by aastew

I like the mascara. It doesn't look the same as wearing false eyelashes but it does a pretty good job. I will buy again.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/4/2011 8:35:00 PM More reviews by xmichelee

i realy like it!
my fav mascara of all time is the mayelline XXL pro curl, and it's quite similar!

rated 1 of 5 on 1/4/2011 8:25:00 PM More reviews by MzIssa

I didn't buy this product my sister gave it to me so I can check out her favorite mascara....well I absolutely hate this product. As a mom of 3 this just can not handle my busy lifestyle it flakes no matter what I do...I had 2 doctor appts back to back and I had more flakes of mascara on my cheeks and undereye then on my lashes. it also did nothing for lengthing which is ok because its suppose to be volumizing but it didn't do that for me either.....I just felt like a blob on my lashes

rated 2 of 5 on 1/4/2011 6:53:00 PM More reviews by MADzWx

I tried this in Very Black at a friend's house, and it had a really nice color, and definetely good volume, however it made my eyelashes clump together and it did not look good! I got this as a stocking stuffer in Black Drama, and it smudges a bit on me, and the brush is a bit funky. I don't really use it because I have the same clumping problem I seem to have with every Maybelline mascara. I will not be buying this product again, but if you haven't had a problem like this with Maybelline mascara, it might work for you.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/4/2011 6:18:00 PM More reviews by melindamac

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

LOVE THIS. I love this it gives beautiful full thick dark lashes def. one of my all time favorite mascaras. Will always be in my stash.

Note Did not like the Black drama version. It was dry and clumpy on me . I gotit when it first came out but I might try it again later to see if I just got a bad one.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2011 3:09:00 PM More reviews by Espressophia

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this product! I haven't experienced anything that the previous reviewers have described. Zero clumping or flaking, this stuff lasts all day long and never fades or loses the curl in my lashes. Others say they hate the spoon-shaped wand, but I personally like it. After playing around with it I've learned how to really use it to enhance the lengthening effect.

Pros: The formula glides on smoothly and stays wet, allowing for a second coat without drying out and getting sticky and flaky before you're done applying. And WOW does this really lengthen my lashes! Yeah, so it may not look like false lashes-- nothing will except the real thing-- but the length is like nothing I've ever seen in a mascara. At only $5, this mascara is a great deal.

Cons: While it does add tons of length, it is a little lacking in volume (Luckily my lashes aren't that thin, so I don't mind as much. I'd still prefer this product over one that volumizes but does not lengthen). The wand is a little awkward at first but you get used to it. The mascara is indeed wet, so there's a chance you'll get some smudges on your lids if you don't wait for it to dry.

Bottom Line: I hesitate to call it my HG, but right now it's my number 1 mascara. I'd compare it to Clinique's High Lengths but it gets my lashes longer and it's a little more natural looking than using HL's comb-wand. I like the Falsies way better.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2011 2:56:00 PM More reviews by makeupluvr22

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

im really suprised to see bad reviews on this product, because i loved it! i use this mascara everyday and it doesnt really clump up. i also used the waterproof one over summer for when i went swimming, and it stayed on very well!

rated 2 of 5 on 1/4/2011 12:50:00 PM More reviews by Princess817

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I actually liked this product until a couple days later. It irritated my eyes and made them feel constantly that there was something in them. Maybe not good for sensitive people. But it DID give my totally straight lashes a little curve to them, without a curler. It definitely didn't make me look like I was wearing false eyelashes though. If you don't have sensitive eyes, I would recommend if the price is right where you are. Not terrible, but not the greatest either.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/4/2011 10:34:00 AM More reviews by oliviamorgan88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Certainly not the best mascara I have ever used. It also doesn't give me a "false" effect, it clumps my lashes together because it is so runny. The brush is also strange. I prefer the more "old school," if you will, type of fiber mascara brushes. I found this one to work against the formula, providing for long but stuck-together lashes. I also left it out for an entire day with the cap open to *hopefully* let it dry it. However, the formula is still runny. I will use this mascara up, but I will not repurchase.