August 28, 2014 | 1153 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Volum' Express The Falsies

rated 3 of 5 on 1/1/2011 1:35:00 AM More reviews by sbrie011

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I like this product, but that's really it. I only like it. It's not love. I don't have sensitive eyes, but this for some reason makes my eyes water a bit. The formula is really dry. My lashes feel gross, but I kinda like the effect of it. Might try again one day but not now.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/31/2010 10:15:00 PM More reviews by sweetybree

I really adore this mascara. It works well for my lashes, though, it won't work the same for everyone. It makes my lashes long and separates them well. It doesn't give the "false lash look" that it advertises, but it's more dramatic than any other mascara I've used. It DOES have a problem with clumping, but if you wiggle the wand a bit, and work with it, it comes out beautifully. I use this any time I use my mascara. Love it :)

rated 4 of 5 on 12/31/2010 7:13:00 PM More reviews by Spankydee

Love this mascara. It's the best I have used so far and I really would recommend it to others. Also when you apply make sure that you rotate the brush and apply about 3 coats.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/31/2010 4:28:00 PM More reviews by touchingmirasol

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this in the new Black Drama, and it's amazing! I have short, thin, Asian lashes and this really thickens and lengthens them. I'm very pleased with how black and wet the formula is, too. The brush takes a little getting used to, since it loads so much product on and can be a little messy, but the payoff is worth it.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/30/2010 11:13:00 PM More reviews by simplystephy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I guess i'm one of the few people who actually love this mascara. I use l'oreal telescopic mascara for length and then use the falsies just on the ends and lower lashes and wow it makes such a drastic difference. I wouldn't use this alone.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/30/2010 10:18:00 PM More reviews by alieschoice

ok, so i bought the Falies mascra a while ago and at first i thoug i loooved it but then as the weeks went on , i noticed my eye would get very irritated and i always felt like there was something in my eyes and i couldnt figure out what it was. then i realized it was the falsies mascara. everytime i would use it ,within 10 it would start to flake and not just alittle bit ,but ALL day long to the piont where i just had to throw it away.
if they could fix the mascara to where it would flake i would say it was very good. BUT since it does flake i would say i hate it!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/30/2010 7:39:00 PM More reviews by adriennesmith

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I absolutely love this mascara. I love the the design of the brush and it makes my short lashes look alot longer. The color is dark and makes my eyes pop. It does take a little practice to apply with this brush but once you get the hang of it, your lashes will look fabulous.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/30/2010 5:09:00 PM More reviews by kaitholly

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I bought this mascara on a whim during one of my Target excursions. It was in one of those 2 packs for about 9 dollars. I went for it figuring that it was a pretty good deal and I could always give the extra tube to a friend or my mom or someone or keep it if I really enjoyed the product. I didn't. When applied super carefully and methodically, the results are fine. Nothing spectacular and certainly nothing to write home. But when applied with less care, it is a clumpy, spidery mess. And it takes forever to dry. Heaven forbid that you blink within the first couple of minutes of application. If you do, plan on redoing your entire eye. Trust me, I speak from experience. I have, on many occasions with this mascara, had to fix both of my eyes from blinking too early, sneezing, or putting on a shirt before it has had time to solidify. Not worth the time or effort.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2010 2:32:00 AM More reviews by Wisteria005

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I'm a big fan of the Volum Express line, so when this came out, I had to go and get it. I got it for $5 at Walmart. What a steal! To me, this product is worth three times that. It makes my lashes super long, and holds my curl all day. I'm suprised at all the negative reviews. I'm giving this 5/5.

Cheyenne :)

rated 1 of 5 on 12/28/2010 4:11:00 PM More reviews by hiangie

this product didn't gave me that "falsie" look it only made my lashes look messy and they clumped. I don't really recommend it. The good thing was that it had a cool purple color in the packaging but thats it.