February 28, 2015 | 1951 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Volum' Express The Falsies

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2011 11:03:00 PM More reviews by TheMiniCoope

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Best mascara I have tried to date and a fantastic dupe for lancome hynpose drama- only better because it does not flake on me.
Widely available, inexpensive, great brush, does not smudge or flake. Easily comes off w/ facewash. (WP version is impossible to get off though!)
Regular version holds curl pretty well, WP version holds curl EXTREMELY well.
It definitely has a wet formula but it doesn't dry any slower than most mascaras imo.
Gives good volume and surprisingly good length on me.
*If this mascara is clumping on you, it's because you're wiggling the brush back and forth. If you just pull the wand straight up it will not clump*

rated 4 of 5 on 1/12/2011 10:46:00 PM More reviews by Lolyra

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

The best ive tried yet, better than Diorshow Iconic. It does clup on me alittle when I apply it though.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/12/2011 7:18:00 PM More reviews by grasshopper1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I like it! This gives me amazing length without clumping. I never knew my own lashes were this long! No smudging or flaking either. But, it didn't do anything spectacular for me in terms of volume/thickness. I got it in Blackest Black. Overall, very pleased.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/11/2011 2:31:00 PM More reviews by MidnightCowboyridesAgain

I really love this mascara! Ive tried high end mascaras and lots of drugstore ones, and this one is probably my favorite. I almost alwaqys look for volumizing formulas, but like some length too. I'm definitely a fan of super dramatic, super black lash looks. This mascara really gives me everything I look for! :) I get lots of volume, every lash gets coated, and my lashes get very fanned out and "fluttery." There's also not much of a problem with flaking, though like with most mascaras, after a full day there are a few little pieces of mascara under the eyes, but they disappear with a little wipe with my finger. Overall, this mascara was everything I had hoped when I rused out to buy it went it came out. This will be the only mascara that has kept my interest enough to repurchase. Go buy it!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/11/2011 12:57:00 PM More reviews by Natalie13

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

Really a great mascara! Lifts, seperates nicely, and holds its curl. It also thickens each lash, rendering a fuller lash look. Be sure to use this with a lash curler for best results. I bought this in Blackest Black, and I will repurchase this mascara.

The only con, and why one less lippie: the formula tends to dry out after unexpectedly, rendering that I buy more tubes.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/11/2011 12:38:00 PM More reviews by elizabetch

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This mascara is OK I guess - I've been trying to find alternatives to my HG Diorshow Blackout, because I'd rather spend my money on eyeshadows or quality foundation. This mascara is fine, but it's no Diorshow. I wouldn't repurchase, I'm going to try Colossal next. I will finish this tube though, it's not horrible, it's just nothing to excited over.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/11/2011 12:37:00 PM More reviews by Missbeautytime

I really don't like this mascara!
Its maken my eyelashes very clumpy. :(
And the price is very high i think for what you get

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/11/2011 12:08:00 PM More reviews by Princesa7

This mascara added some volume and length for my lashes but nothing major. I have used other mascaras that worked better than this...I wouldn't get this again.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/11/2011 10:34:00 AM More reviews by lextascy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I really love this product
i got blackest black
i have blonde lashes so this is why i started using mascara, also i love to apply false eyelashes so when i say this product it caught my eye

I switched from great lash to this and surprisingly seen a huge differences extended my lashes great but not making them fuller though, but after i curled the and reapplied the product again i got pretty good results.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/11/2011 9:26:00 AM More reviews by hvanderm

I wanted to like this product, as I had read a number of great reviews. When I first purchased it, the formula was very wet and inky, which caused smearing problems upon application. Once it dried out a bit, there was a small window of time that this mascara worked for me, but I had to apply with an extra-careful hand so as not to clump my eyelashes, smear the product, or painfully poke the base of my lash line with the extra-harsh brush bristles. Now that a couple of weeks have passed, the mascara clumps on the wand and there is no getting it to un-clump. I just now threw it away, wasting product. Next, I'll be trying L'Oreal Telescopic Clean mascara, as I've heard it doesn't clump. I feel like that is the one characteristic of a mascara that makes it a great product or a flop. A mascara that clumps is useless.