BeneFit Cosmetics High Beam

4.1

on 2/18/2004 11:58:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is a liquid pink silvery highlighter that comes in a nailpolish packaging. This is a nice highlighter, but there are better ones out there.

on 2/17/2004 1:41:00 AM

LOVE THIS! Awesome highlighter for eyes and cheeks! (or anywhere else!) This is such an awesome invention that I cannot live without! Love the nail polish bottle. It's such a pretty color! Go buy it!!!

My favorite beauty product.I use this with Benetint for that great dewy glow. I use it on my cheeks, brow bones, nose, forehead and a little above my upper lip.

on 2/9/2004 11:22:00 PM

This is just a great highlighter for the cheeks and eyes. A dab on the inside and outside corners of the eyes makes you look less tired in an instant. And although its not cheap, this lasts forever.

A heavenly shimmer product that adds the most sumptuous glow to the cheeks and face. I adore this for nighttime (a bit too much for the day for me) and nothing has come close to it. I wish the lettering hadn't peeled off the bottle and considering how long a bottle lasts, its not the most hygenic dispenser :S

high beam is the best product i've used made by benefit so far. it goes on the skin very smoothly and gives the skin a soft, dewy glow. very pretty.

My favourite highlighter, although admittedly, I haven't tried that many. You only need a little so it will last for ages. I didn't wear mine everyday, but my first bottle lasted a year and i spilt about 1/3 of it. Looks great on my pale skintone, although don't think it would suit darker skin tones.

on 1/21/2004 12:28:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I love this product - when applied to cheekbones and browbones, it gives a lovely shimmer, but doesn't make me look like I'm sweating (not a good look!) It's quite expensive, but last a long time. Generally, it brightens up my face and makes me look like I'm glowing. Will definitely repurchase.

on 1/20/2004 5:38:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Works beautifully on me as a highlighter on the cheeks. I find that a little goes a long way.

on 1/12/2004 9:02:00 AM

I have to agree with those people who say this product is a bit too visible on the skin. I'm very pale and when I wear High Beam on my cheeks it's too glittery for my taste. It doesn't make me look healthy so much as it does shiny. I was hoping something that would warm up my skin tone a bit and this doesn't. That said, it is a nice product for adding a bit of sparkle to the browbones, and might look nice under a blush. The packaging is a bit strange- it looks nice but I think it'd be more practical in a tube.

Video Reviews & Tutorials