July 30, 2014 | 978 users online

Highlighters - BeneFit Cosmetics - High Beam

rated 4 of 5 on 4/3/2003 6:19:00 AM More reviews by t_orion

i love this highlighter. I was a fan of the highlight dewy look of jlo and when i saw this product, i though it would do the job, and it does! i have had people ask what blush i use and that they want that highlighted look. I hate the packaging though its very impractical. Cant wait to try moon beam.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/10/2003 9:22:00 PM More reviews by Viesha

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Wonderful pink glowy shimmer! A bit pricey, but I use this primarily at night. I've used it now and then for daytime makeup. It works wonderfully when blended with my foundation or when used over the nose, cheeks, or chin. It catches the light "just right". Very nice product. Easy to apply and the liquid is light and easy to blend.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/7/2003 7:14:00 PM More reviews by TOASTEDPUMPKIN

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I absolutely love High Beam, It gives me such an angelic look. It really makes you glow! I mix it into my foundation or apply it over my Play Stick foundation. It look great on the brow bone and a touch on the lips.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/3/2003 2:02:00 AM More reviews by camillestarr

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have used this product on special occasions for several years, though thinking back I don't remember it doing much for me. I have fair, oily skin with a pink tint and this product blends right in with my skin tone and texture. I think this would show up very pretty on someone with med/ to dark warm skin tone, on the dry side- not oily. FOr my lighter, cool skin tone I think the Moon Beam would suit me better. Though for the price there are many other better highlighters out on the market, such as Nars Multiple in Cococabana!!

rated 2 of 5 on 2/27/2003 4:47:00 PM More reviews by scc79

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Hmm. This did basically nothing for me. I have medium-dark skin, and it didn't really show up on my complexion. No glow at all. I like BeneFit, but I felt like I wasted my money on this one.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/25/2003 4:55:00 PM More reviews by bethmakeups

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

this is my fave highlighter. gives just the right amount of time to blend/work with it. plus the color (or lack of color) subtle enough to not jump off your face. for me, this is the exact right saturation of shine.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/23/2003 12:27:00 AM More reviews by streetstylin

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Black

as a highlighter i find it just ok- it does draw attention to the applied areas but im not sure if it's changed my life. i use this more often as an eye gloss, all over the lids. it gives off a pinky shimmer and accentuates the eyes...very very nice. also sometimes i apply a little bit on the lips with lip balm, and it makes my lips look very nude and glittery at the same time- a nice effect especially for an evening night. i think it has even more possibilities!! on another note, the packaging could be improved.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/2/2003 1:21:00 AM More reviews by mriaow

This is cute- a pretty pearly pink shimmer lotion. I've had mine for a *very* long time, and it does last for ages- much like BeneFit. I don't often reach for this, but when I do, I dab a little bit on my cheekbones to accentuate my blush colour. It does give a sweet healthy gleam.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/14/2003 7:59:00 PM More reviews by missyM

Oh my god- I love this so much. My mum bought it for me as a gift because she knew I wanted it so much and to this day I still thank her! On my light to medium pinky skin this pink goes on absolutely perfectly. I use it on my browbones, down my nose, and cheekbones and i really look like a different person. I use less for day, more for night but it always looks good...just "catching" the light. I love the nail polish like applicator. Yep this stuff lasts a looong time (even though BeneFit stuff is always so small...uggh. My only prob is that the product can clump around the top and dry up. But don't let that discourage you. Go out, buy it, and thank me.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/10/2003 12:51:00 AM More reviews by taystesco

I love this stuff (FOR THE RIGHT OCCASION). If you are trying to get some attention in cetain areas this product will assist you. If you are trying to accentuate cleaveage it works well. If you are trying to creat the J-Lo look (highlighted inner eyes and cheekbones) this product will help you. If you are trying to hide certain flaws on your face this product WILL NOT help you. I use this when I know that I am going to have a fun night out. I would never use this on a day to day basis. I would save it for special occasions.