December 21, 2014 | 1689 users online

Highlighters - BeneFit Cosmetics - High Beam

rated 4 of 5 on 7/17/2003 12:20:00 AM More reviews by silverlollipop

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Recently received from a kind MUAer from a swap and this is one of my best highlighters. I'm a sucker for highlighters and this has just enough shimmer to hightlight my brow bones, nose bridge and corners of eyes effectively. It's not on the glittery side, yet you can still see the shimmer if you get close. The soft pink sheen makes my face glowy and it is pretty easy to apply the product. It reads on the bottle that I can mix with a foundation or lotion and apply it on my entired face, but I don't think i'll ever do it though, since I wouldnt want my entire face covered with shimmer.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/16/2003 2:03:00 PM More reviews by pennypencil

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is such a lovely colour- leaving a shell pink and white gleam to the skin. I use it on tops of cheeks and corners of my eyes, though i'm not a fan of the brow bone look- it's never worked for me and i look too 'made up'.
Also great for blending with tinted moisturiser for sheen. I have had this for 6 months and used less than half a cm of the bottle!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/7/2003 7:27:00 AM More reviews by ergi

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

High beam is soft, irridescent whitish-pink, nice for eyes - IF it stayed on. 2 hours maximum. Also, the cream clings to hairs, not good for cheeks. I'd recommend NARS Copacabana or WNW 712 instead - these look good on the browbone, cheeks, nose, wherever they're applied.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/26/2003 6:39:00 PM More reviews by meToo

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is the first product I ever bought from Benefit. Boo. Don't like it. It's a bit too thick for me. Just not the kind of product that I like.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/24/2003 6:24:00 PM More reviews by littlesparkle1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I didn't like this product at all. It didn't blend all that well for me and looked very fake once on. I thought I would get some sort of 'glow' but I ended up looking like unnatural. Perhaps I am too pale for this product to work.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/24/2003 3:45:00 AM More reviews by Shells

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is 'ok'. It's strange, it's really creamy in consistency, but once it's on my normal skin it dries to an almost non existant finish. I was expecting more of a 'dewy' highlighter I guess. It's not very luminescent (sp?) at all...It doesn't show up much on my warm MMM/GGG skin, unless I apply too much without blending...then it just looks like a bad application of light pinkish whitish something on my face. Whatever. It's not bad, I guess, even though to me "beneFit" and "not bad" is kind of an oxymoron. I guess I just thought it would, uhm, highlight more? :p

rated 1 of 5 on 6/22/2003 1:21:00 PM More reviews by ctgv7

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I lusted for this product for the longest time, so when I got a sample from Benefit I was thrilled and tried it on immediately. THANK GOD I got a sample of this because if I had brought it with my own money I would have cried to death. This highlighter absolutely did not work for me. The color just wouldn't show up on me.It looked as if I am not wearing anything. For this reason, I will not be buying this item in the future.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/12/2003 11:18:00 AM More reviews by maddy16

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Love this product. Last forever and create a wonderful glow on the skin. I have been using this for about two years. It gives my skin a great natural glow and blends really well. I have normal skin, and this product does not make me look to greasy. If you are looking for the subtle sheen these models on the magazine covers have try this. I promise you will love it!!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/10/2003 5:05:00 AM More reviews by dibble

This is fantastic. It is a baby pink highlighter which gives a lovely finish around eyes especially. Use it with eye bright pencil for really beautiful eyes. Love it- though the packaging is a little impractical. D.xx

rated 4 of 5 on 5/14/2003 6:00:00 PM More reviews by catgoddess

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

It has a nailpolish-like bottle and application. It's easy to use and blends well. A very light pink color that blends very well. Although I prefer powder highlighters, this is accually pretty good.