November 24, 2014 | 1798 users online

Highlighters - BeneFit Cosmetics - High Beam [DISCONTINUED]

This product has been discontinued

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/26/2003 6:39:00 PM More reviews by meToo

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is the first product I ever bought from Benefit. Boo. Don't like it. It's a bit too thick for me. Just not the kind of product that I like.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/24/2003 6:24:00 PM More reviews by littlesparkle1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I didn't like this product at all. It didn't blend all that well for me and looked very fake once on. I thought I would get some sort of 'glow' but I ended up looking like unnatural. Perhaps I am too pale for this product to work.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/24/2003 3:45:00 AM More reviews by Shells

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is 'ok'. It's strange, it's really creamy in consistency, but once it's on my normal skin it dries to an almost non existant finish. I was expecting more of a 'dewy' highlighter I guess. It's not very luminescent (sp?) at all...It doesn't show up much on my warm MMM/GGG skin, unless I apply too much without blending...then it just looks like a bad application of light pinkish whitish something on my face. Whatever. It's not bad, I guess, even though to me "beneFit" and "not bad" is kind of an oxymoron. I guess I just thought it would, uhm, highlight more? :p

rated 1 of 5 on 6/22/2003 1:21:00 PM More reviews by ctgv7

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I lusted for this product for the longest time, so when I got a sample from Benefit I was thrilled and tried it on immediately. THANK GOD I got a sample of this because if I had brought it with my own money I would have cried to death. This highlighter absolutely did not work for me. The color just wouldn't show up on me.It looked as if I am not wearing anything. For this reason, I will not be buying this item in the future.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/12/2003 11:18:00 AM More reviews by maddy16

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Love this product. Last forever and create a wonderful glow on the skin. I have been using this for about two years. It gives my skin a great natural glow and blends really well. I have normal skin, and this product does not make me look to greasy. If you are looking for the subtle sheen these models on the magazine covers have try this. I promise you will love it!!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/10/2003 5:05:00 AM More reviews by dibble

This is fantastic. It is a baby pink highlighter which gives a lovely finish around eyes especially. Use it with eye bright pencil for really beautiful eyes. Love it- though the packaging is a little impractical. D.xx

rated 4 of 5 on 5/14/2003 6:00:00 PM More reviews by catgoddess

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

It has a nailpolish-like bottle and application. It's easy to use and blends well. A very light pink color that blends very well. Although I prefer powder highlighters, this is accually pretty good.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/14/2003 5:20:00 PM More reviews by reynoldskl

I think the packaging is cute and it really does highlight my cheek bones. It's the best highlighter that I have come across by far. For an extra shimmery look add a little layer of BeneFit Dandelion on top - georgeous!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/14/2003 1:24:00 PM More reviews by eka8098

I love this!
    The packaging is cute, reminds me of nail polish! Put it on my cheeks and the bridge of my nose. I only use a small amount of this each day, so it lasts a long time. Would recommend this.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/14/2003 11:11:00 AM More reviews by laurenliz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

i like this product, but dont use it that much. its nice to have on hand and give a pretty glow to the face if you put it on over your blush. ive used it on my eyes a little but mostly on my cheeks. its a little goopy on the brush, i mostly just dab it on my fingers to put it on.