BeneFit Cosmetics High Beam

4.1

on 9/27/2003 2:39:00 PM

I swapped for High Beam a while back and have been using it often ever since. High Beam is a light pinky pearl highlighting liquid. It comes in a cute nail-polish style bottle. A little bit goes a long way. I like using it on my cheek bones, the bridge of my nose, and on my brow-bone. Would definately purchase again!!!

on 9/24/2003 10:57:00 AM

This is a must have for me. I love it--as a highlighter, blush, mixed with foundation. I pop it in the inside corners of my eyes (where the shadows are), to accent my upper cheekbones under my eyes, on my browbones and blend--I am now gorgeous!

on 9/22/2003 5:50:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I am slowly learning to like this product. It shows up lightly on my skin and adds a nice sheen to my cheeks. I think what I like most about it is adding a few drops to my tinted moisturizer.

This looks very pretty and angelic on tanned skin but if youre pale, forget about it this won't even show up.

on 9/11/2003 8:08:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

just got a sample of this. goes on very natural. is a white/pinkish color but definitely will brighten you right up!

on 8/25/2003 10:06:00 AM

I know that I am in the minority here, but I guess I am just one of those unfortunate people that this product absolutely just doesn't show up on at all! I had such a lemming for this, and when I tried it on my hand in Sephora it looked great. However, when I finally bought it: nothing. I tried it on my browbone and tops of my cheekbones and it absolutely just didn't show up. I am not crazy about the consistency, either. It seems a little gooey/stringy when it comes out on the brush. I really wanted to like this, but...

on 8/22/2003 3:54:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

I got this in a swap and am so happy I did! It's a pearlized pink/white irridescent and leaves a glow/dewey look wherever you put it. I apply it along my cheekbones as a highlighter and it looks amazing! I had a hard time finding a cream/liquid highlighter that didn't smear my foundation around (like MAC's all over gloss) and Benefit's high beam did the trick! :)

on 8/5/2003 11:28:00 AM

I swapped this away. I have combo skin and discovered that I don't need extra shimmer or shine. I really bought this to use on my browbone, but it stung my eyes. It did smell nice, and did look pretty on my shoulders and neck bone. It would look nice on someone with a tan, and I am too pasty. Same bottle as Benetint. I think this is overpriced ($18). Wouldn't buy again :(

on 7/31/2003 10:35:00 AM

Normally, I like to give away my old cosmetics just because I get bored of them easily. But, this is one of my favorites that I will not give out to anyone. I love the shimmer it gives to my face. When I apply it on my forehead, cheek bone, and brow bone, I get compliments about my skin. My only warning is that Do not use it in a large amount. Just a tiny drop will brighten the whole face.

on 7/25/2003 6:37:00 AM

Love it! This is hands down, the best highlighter I've tried. It is a silvery-pink (as opposed to the light-golden Moon Beam). The liquid form goes on and blends wonderfully for me. Other cream and stick highlighters I've tried were too gunky and clogged my pores.

Video Reviews & Tutorials