April 20, 2014 | 1655 users online

Highlighters - BeneFit Cosmetics - High Beam

rated 2 of 5 on 1/30/2003 4:25:00 AM More reviews by sparklejunkie

I bought this on the recommendation of my friend - and it does look beautiful on her. But then she has gorgeous tanned skin. I just could not get it to work for me. I am very pale and prefer to use a bronze shimmer stick that gives me some colour. I have acne prone skin and I think the 'beam' got lost amongst the spots.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/28/2003 4:42:00 AM More reviews by Tinuviel

When I put this on I honestly didn't see any difference. It did make me a little "dewy" but it could have easily been mistaken as oily. I have yet to mix it with my foundation...maybe that will have better results.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/27/2003 1:17:00 AM More reviews by x0x0rebeccax0x0

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

pRETTy pRETTy pRETTy....LOVELY product. light shimmer, easy application, gorgeous glow. get it!!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/25/2003 3:59:00 PM More reviews by ooliedonna

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Nice product. A few drops on the cheekbones, blended in, really give the face a glow. Gorgeous for evening - especially in candlelight! The nailpolish-type bottle and brush is easy and mess-free to apply. A little goes a long way with this one - the bottle should last for a good long time, making the $18 price tag a good deal.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/28/2002 1:14:00 AM More reviews by GreeneyedGal

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I got a sample of this in a Benefit mail order. This stuff is great! It is a great highlighter for the face-especially on the cheekbones. It adds a soft sheen to face...I'm glad they sent this...I may have to go buy it when it runs out...

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/24/2002 11:31:00 PM More reviews by shinejunkiemonkee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This stuff makes me look so pretty! Seriously, it makes me look like a different person. It's pearly pink and gives your face a lovely sheen.

For a sophisticated look, try it on your cheekbones. For a soft, pretty, ethereal look, I like a bit on the areas of my face that catch light: my forehead, the bridge of my nose, the bow of my upper lip, my chin.

The nail polish container is slightly annoying and for some reason, the highlighter collects around the top of the bottle, but usually I can salvage it. The price is a bit steep, but this stuff lasts forever because you only need a tiny bit.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/15/2002 11:00:00 AM More reviews by Serena77

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I use a couple of dots of with my normal foundation.It really brightens up my face and makes it look glowy.I was very hesistant with the color since I am very yellow but mixed in with foundation it works as a wonderful brightener.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/10/2002 7:52:00 PM More reviews by mariam1

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Coarse Eyes: Other

This highligher is so beautiful on my skin. I was skeptical of the pinkish color but I love the glow it gives to the skin. I have to apply quite a bit for it to be noticeable. I usually put it on my forehead, cheekbones and nose before going out for a big night. I don't mind the nail-polish bottle it comes in, but after having it for over a year,it has become goopy and more solidified. I still want to try Moon Beam but the price has kind of put me off.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/23/2002 10:52:00 PM More reviews by AliceinWonderland

Weird bottle for this product. Its reminiscent of a nailpolish bottle. The product is this pink liquid with a pearlescent shimmer thats good to do as a highlight for the cheekbones, or lips, or I use it as a highlight on my browbone. I don't use this product very often because its not very pratical in my every day makeup application. But for a special occasion its a neat product to have, but not a necessity.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/17/2002 4:25:00 AM More reviews by sanrosee

This highlighter works well for me. I like the color, the consistency, and how it lasts a long time. Mixing benetint and it together looks fabulous. However, I'm taking off one lipstick because the packaging is awful.