BeneFit Cosmetics High Beam

4.1

on 11/20/2003 2:45:00 PM

It gives a fresh glow and you can use it anywhere you want to sparkle.

on 11/17/2003 5:32:00 PM

This is the finest liquid highlight I've ever sampled. It looks pearly and pink in the bottle, but goes on as dewy and sheer on skin. It never felt greasy or thick. It didn't dry into a paste over my MU either. I'd love to get some for myself one day if possible!

on 11/9/2003 12:57:00 AM

This provides a delicate, pink sheen no matter where you apply it. I have used it as a highlighter on my cheeks, face and eyes. It is never over the top and creates just the right amount of glow.

on 11/3/2003 4:28:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

Great on tan skin- use with Hoola bronzer!

on 10/10/2003 3:02:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I love this product! I have medium brown skin and this product brings out the pink and gold highlight in my skin tone. I would buy this again despite the price.

on 9/27/2003 2:39:00 PM

I swapped for High Beam a while back and have been using it often ever since. High Beam is a light pinky pearl highlighting liquid. It comes in a cute nail-polish style bottle. A little bit goes a long way. I like using it on my cheek bones, the bridge of my nose, and on my brow-bone. Would definately purchase again!!!

on 9/24/2003 10:57:00 AM

This is a must have for me. I love it--as a highlighter, blush, mixed with foundation. I pop it in the inside corners of my eyes (where the shadows are), to accent my upper cheekbones under my eyes, on my browbones and blend--I am now gorgeous!

on 9/22/2003 5:50:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I am slowly learning to like this product. It shows up lightly on my skin and adds a nice sheen to my cheeks. I think what I like most about it is adding a few drops to my tinted moisturizer.

This looks very pretty and angelic on tanned skin but if youre pale, forget about it this won't even show up.

on 9/11/2003 8:08:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

just got a sample of this. goes on very natural. is a white/pinkish color but definitely will brighten you right up!

Video Reviews & Tutorials