October 2, 2014 | 917 users online

Mascara - Lancome - Definicils Mascara

rated 5 of 5 on 8/23/2003 8:32:00 PM More reviews by KimV

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is a great mascara. The texture is so natural, it doesn't look like I'm wearing makeup, yet it defines and lengthens lashes exactly as it claims to do. I was so happy I tried this and would definitely buy again.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/22/2003 2:03:00 PM More reviews by Toni3055

I have this in a GWP size, which I know is not always indicative of how the full-size product will be, especially with regard to the brush. At any rate, this was a good mascara, but nothing that IMHO justifies its large price tag. It lengthens only marginally, and for my taste, thickens a bit *too* much. I can see how the formula would get clumpy quickly, too. The mascara is heavy, so my lashes sagged a bit, but it didn't smudge, smear or flake. Having tried mascaras that perform just as well or better for far less money, I wouldn't spring for the full-size of Definicils.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/21/2003 3:49:00 PM More reviews by DanielleWilliams

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is a decent mascara which separates and coats my lashes nicely/evenly. It's a very natural wearing mascara (no clumps/spidery effects), but I noticed no true difference than I would have seen by using a drugstore mascara. I don't think this product is worth the $$$. It's very average. I do buy Lancome's Flextencils, however ~ that is my all time HG mascara !

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/18/2003 5:33:00 PM More reviews by blueaygi

i honestly don't know why so many rave about this product. it didn't do anything but darken my lashes. i must admit its the most beautiful shade, and it doesn't smudge, flake, or clump. BUT to pay 21 dollars for something that simply darkens my lashes?? not me, i returned it the day after i bought it.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/16/2003 6:46:00 PM More reviews by ra1nbow

Well,this mascara is great at lengthening but clumps alot!!! Will not buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/12/2003 11:38:00 PM More reviews by blueelm

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is my standard mascara and I love it (expensive though). It gives a lot of separation. I have naturally long lashes that are much lighter than than my eyebrows. This mascara has always given me a dramatic, non clumping lash that lasts and doesn't smear. It has a thin texture which I think might not be so great for some one looking to add body or curl.

I wear contacts and this is one of the only mascaras that doesn't cause my eyes to redden or dry. I also reccomend the panoramic amplicils for a thicker lash (can get clumpy though).

I've bought so many mascaras and thrown almost all of them away. In the end, I guess it's better to have one expensive mascara you like than a bunch of cheap ones you never use!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/12/2003 6:12:00 PM More reviews by rae_rae

I have short, straight, down pointing asian lashes that are hard to deal with. I curl them, then prime them, then apply mascara in order to attempt to achieve long and thick lashes. This is alright. I acquired it as a GWP and 2 applications does define and lenthen them some while one application is a softer daytime look. Not the "HG" but it'll do for now as I still search for the "HG" that will lengthen, thicken and give me "wow" lashes without clumping!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/12/2003 2:53:00 PM More reviews by sunshine34

This is my reliable everyday never-lets-me-down mascara. I live in fear that Lancome will change the formulation or discontinue it. I have 'ordinary' lashes and it makes them look good. It has never flaked and only smudged once in 40 degree heat with high humidity. No matter which other mascaras I try outI will never be without Definicils.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/10/2003 4:18:00 AM More reviews by iris1037

Hands down, the world's best mascara. I first started using it in junior high and I'm a junior in college now. I won't go anywhere without wearing it: perfect color of black, goes on in one sweep, no clumping, just the right amount of color (no weird fibers that get in your eye), and it washes off when you wash your face! No raccoon eyes! It really is the absolute best mascara money can buy.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/9/2003 10:08:00 AM More reviews by julieyeo

It's gives pretty natural looking eyelashes. It separates the lashes, and doesnt clump. However, it did smudge on me. It doesn't give much volume, nor does it lengthen much. ( and hence it gives natural looking lashes I guess).