Lancome Definicils High Definition Mascara

3.7

Aqua/Water, Paraffin, Cera Alba/Beeswax, Acacia/Acacia Senegal Gum, Stearic Acid, Carnauba/Carnauba Wax, Palmitic Acid, Triethanolamine, Simethicone, Sodium Polymethacrylate, Aminomethyl Propanediol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Panthenol, Polyquaternium-10, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, BHT. [ /- May contain: CI 77007/Ultramarines, CI 77492, CI 77499, CI 77491/Iron Oxides]

on 9/10/2003 4:30:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have this in waterproof. Overall, it's a pretty good mascara. My friends raved about how "defined" my lashes look. Has acceptable staying power after my hard contacts started tearing at a party. For people with less oily skin, the lasting power would prolly be better. For $22CAN, it is a bit pricy.

on 9/10/2003 11:07:00 AM

Greatest mascara ever! It is honestly the ONLY mascara I have found to not flake. The only downfall for me, is that I have to use an eyelash curler with it...unless I put the Cils Booster underneath (which I prefer, b/c I hate eyelash curlers!).

on 9/8/2003 10:16:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I have very long eye lashes and extremely sensitive eyes. This is the only mascara that addresses both issues. I find that after using this, my lashes are well-separated and very curly. I only use it on my upper lashes. My boyfriend always tells me that my eyes look amazing after I use this stuff.

on 9/4/2003 11:08:00 PM

This use to be the only mascara that I used until I tried others, and was able to compare. I always curl my eyelashes because they are pretty straight, and then apply mascara, but as soon as I put on Definicils, my eyelashes straighten out completely. I also found that it flaked all over my face (I use to think it was normal :|). I've found other mascaras that can hold the curl better, and won't flake.

on 9/3/2003 3:25:00 AM

After years of searching for mascara that wouldn't clump or flake on me, I think I've finally found something that works properly. I bought this in Hong Kong ($95HK or $12US), and have been using this on a virtually daily basis ever since. Suitable for daytime or nighttime wear depending on the # of coats you apply, you have to be careful to wipe off the excess from the brush before applying. A great mascara, will definately repurchase again.

on 9/1/2003 11:30:00 PM

I put a GWP sample up for swap and was shocked at the immediate response so I used one of the two I had (I had no intention of trying either one, as I had completely given up on mascara, having spent several hundred dollars on many tubes and never failing to get racoon eyes within a couple of hours) and left for the office at 9:15a.m.
After a long, stressful day which included assisting my chef in a tiny kitchen that cranks out leg of lamb and steaming platters of roasted mussels... NO SMUDGES. Amazing.

on 9/1/2003 3:58:00 PM

Usually I don't wear mascara, but I heard some raves from a friend, so I bought this *just in case*. I tried it the other day and I don't like it. My lashes looked very clumpy and fake. It *did* seem to lengthen quite a bit, to the point where it annoyed me because they hit my glasses every time I blinked. That's not a good thing for me, but for girls with shorter lashes, this definitely seemed to lengthen well. Overall, I give this one two thumbs down and I wouldn't repurchase. I have to comb through my lashes after every application to get a decent look and I don't have the patience for that at this price.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is my HG mascara (I use the GWP formula). It does such a beautiful job of separating, defining, and lengthening my lashes and it holds a curl very well. It doesn't smudge, budge, clump, or produce a "spider" effect on my lashes and it lasts the whole day. Love, love, love it!

on 8/28/2003 6:43:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

i loooove this mascara! after looking at shamrocked's pics i had to get it! and let me tell you, my lashes look just like hers when i put this stuff on! it's gives me incredibly sexy "bedroom" eyes. sooo expensive but worth it since no other mascara has done what this does for me. my hg!

on 8/27/2003 11:12:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This is my very favorite mascara that I always go back to. Best I've ever used. Awesome stuff.