Lancome Definicils High Definition Mascara

3.7

Aqua/Water, Paraffin, Cera Alba/Beeswax, Acacia/Acacia Senegal Gum, Stearic Acid, Carnauba/Carnauba Wax, Palmitic Acid, Triethanolamine, Simethicone, Sodium Polymethacrylate, Aminomethyl Propanediol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Panthenol, Polyquaternium-10, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, BHT. [ /- May contain: CI 77007/Ultramarines, CI 77492, CI 77499, CI 77491/Iron Oxides]

on 10/14/2003 5:31:00 PM

I resisted buying this mascara for years, mainly because I refused to believe that something so expensive would be worth it. I have pretty pathetic eyelashes, they are long and thin and have a tendency to look longer and thinner when I wear mascara. They are so long, that when I curl and apply mascara, the outer corners droop and tangle into the bottom lashes- highly annoying. Definicils is my HG mascara. Not only does it lenghthen and define, but it somehow manages to make my super thin sparse lashes look lush and defined. It is aptly named, it does not thicken as much as it defines. One coat gives me perfectly seperated, long, curled lashes. The black shade is the right shade of black, the brush is fabulous, the package is cute, the price is a killer (30$ CAD). This mascara gives me the lashes that I've always wanted, perfectly curled, lush and great looking. I don't worry about my lashes looking sparse or mascara flaking off during the day, this stays on, does it's job and is easy to remove. I love this stuff.

on 10/7/2003 7:35:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

i tried this many years ago as a GWP and was skeptical since i'm, allergic to almost everything... i had used Maybelline Great Lash for a long time and developed an allergic reaction to it... i was even allergic to Almay Mascara but was able to wear this wonderful product and have been loyal ever since. i replace it every three months so it's part of my regular budget it's so natural looking, goes on evenly and makes my long lashes look elegantly enhanced ...love it.

on 10/6/2003 4:42:00 PM

I love this mascara. The brush is great, I find it very easy to apply, it stays on all day and makes my lashes look thicker and longer. However, saying that - I would really like to find a cheaper mascara that I like as much. As much as I like this mascara, it is just way too expensive for a product that needs to be replaced every month.

on 10/5/2003 12:03:00 AM

This mascara made my lashes seem to uncurl... i have straight asian lashes, and even when I curled my lashes before applying the mascara, it straightened them out again. If you are looking for a mascara that lengthens and separates, buy this... but if you want to hold curl try flextencils, it's much better!

on 9/30/2003 5:58:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Move over drugstore mascaras, I've found my HG mascara! With all the money I've spent on drugstore mascaras and never been quite thrilled about any of them, it only made sense to move onto higher-end brands. This costs me $21.00 @the Lancome counter in Carson's. I bought it in black and am just thrilled to have finally given into this lemming. Honestly, the price IMO is so worth it, especially if you're a gal who takes pride in how her eye m/u looks. LOL. Will update ASAP if any negative pts. pop up. So far, no clumps, nice seperated lashes, and best length I've ever gotten from a mascara. 2 thumbs up!

on 9/29/2003 8:20:00 PM

I like this mascara a lot. I have long lashes already, but decided to try this out after Amplicils. I wasn't so so fond of Amplicils compared to this. I like Dior Show and this one---Lancome Definicils. After 3 coats, your eyes have been dramatized to the max!

on 9/27/2003 6:28:00 PM

I love love love this mascara. It's my holy grail and nothing else that I've tried has come close to matching this one. I have sparse, short, and downward pointing eyelashes, but this mascara makes my look like I have Twiggy lashes.

on 9/23/2003 11:02:00 PM

Doesn't get any better... love this mascara and always have..makes your lashes beautiful, full and long. Also washes off great too.

on 9/23/2003 11:01:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I don't find this product to do much for my long skinny lashes. I always need a lash comb after this brand due to tiny clumps.

on 9/16/2003 10:04:00 AM

I received this as part of a bonus gift, and was very excited because I've heard a lot about it (of course, I've also heard a lot about Maybelline Great Lash, and THAT turned out to be a whole lot of nothing). This product, however, did not disappoint; in fact, it is probably the best mascara I have ever used. It goes on smoothly, and gives just the right anmount of definition to my lashes. If I want even thicker lashes, I apply more -- without a clumpy or flaky buildup. Since mascara seems to be a rather long lasting product, I think I'll be able to live with the price.

Top Rated Lancome Products