Lancome Definicils High Definition Mascara

3.7

Aqua/Water, Paraffin, Cera Alba/Beeswax, Acacia/Acacia Senegal Gum, Stearic Acid, Carnauba/Carnauba Wax, Palmitic Acid, Triethanolamine, Simethicone, Sodium Polymethacrylate, Aminomethyl Propanediol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Panthenol, Polyquaternium-10, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, BHT. [ /- May contain: CI 77007/Ultramarines, CI 77492, CI 77499, CI 77491/Iron Oxides]

on 9/27/2003 6:28:00 PM

I love love love this mascara. It's my holy grail and nothing else that I've tried has come close to matching this one. I have sparse, short, and downward pointing eyelashes, but this mascara makes my look like I have Twiggy lashes.

on 9/23/2003 11:02:00 PM

Doesn't get any better... love this mascara and always have..makes your lashes beautiful, full and long. Also washes off great too.

on 9/23/2003 11:01:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I don't find this product to do much for my long skinny lashes. I always need a lash comb after this brand due to tiny clumps.

on 9/16/2003 10:04:00 AM

I received this as part of a bonus gift, and was very excited because I've heard a lot about it (of course, I've also heard a lot about Maybelline Great Lash, and THAT turned out to be a whole lot of nothing). This product, however, did not disappoint; in fact, it is probably the best mascara I have ever used. It goes on smoothly, and gives just the right anmount of definition to my lashes. If I want even thicker lashes, I apply more -- without a clumpy or flaky buildup. Since mascara seems to be a rather long lasting product, I think I'll be able to live with the price.

on 9/16/2003 12:24:00 AM

I agree about the brush being short and spiky (and hard)- seemed to poke my lash line a lot during application (and making it itchy). I found this to be average; there are cheaper mascaras that do a better job. The formula is too wet for me - it takes ages to dry and applies a bit too gloopy and slightly clumpy for me. My lashes will look nice only after using a lash comb, which can take a bit of time to do. Lengthening and thickening effect are okay for my straight Asian lashes (thick but slightly short), and staying power is pretty good (however, this does smudge slightly at the end of the day). Overall, this mascara does its job at defining the lashes, but note that this is not a mascara that you can put on in a hurry. Heh, this is definitely better than Maybelline's Great Lash (but then again, anything is better than that!).

on 9/15/2003 3:33:00 AM

bought it on a whim b/c i'd heard such great things about it.

good: waterproof truely is. stayed put through a massive crying jag and an oregon downpour. no smudging at all, even in my greasy sweaty work as a waitress.

bad: goes on clumpy. actual brush end of the wand is really short and spikey, which i don't really like. the black is more grey blue than i usually like in a black mascara. the price is outrageous ($21 USA). average lengthening/volume on my average lashes and only lengthens if i curl them first. horrible definition due to clumping.

overall: i'll finish the tube out of spite, but never again. back to l'oreal lash out waterproof.

on 9/11/2003 10:15:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

Love this mascara!! Received as a GWP. Makes my lashes so long, w/o smudging or flaking. The price, though is $21, and the fact that you have to discard mascara every three months b/c of germs makes this a little too expensive. I won't purchase.

on 9/10/2003 4:30:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have this in waterproof. Overall, it's a pretty good mascara. My friends raved about how "defined" my lashes look. Has acceptable staying power after my hard contacts started tearing at a party. For people with less oily skin, the lasting power would prolly be better. For $22CAN, it is a bit pricy.

on 9/10/2003 11:07:00 AM

Greatest mascara ever! It is honestly the ONLY mascara I have found to not flake. The only downfall for me, is that I have to use an eyelash curler with it...unless I put the Cils Booster underneath (which I prefer, b/c I hate eyelash curlers!).

on 9/8/2003 10:16:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I have very long eye lashes and extremely sensitive eyes. This is the only mascara that addresses both issues. I find that after using this, my lashes are well-separated and very curly. I only use it on my upper lashes. My boyfriend always tells me that my eyes look amazing after I use this stuff.

Popular Mascaras