Lancome Teint Miracle

3.9

Active Ingredients: Octinoxate 3%. Inactive Ingredients: Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Alcohol Denat, Phenyl Trimethicone, Glycerin, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Bis-PEG/PPG-14/14 Dimethicone, PEG/PPG/Polybutylene Glycol-8/5/3 Glycerin, Rosa Gallica Flower Extract, Talc, Dimethicone, Dimethicone/Polyglycerin-3 Crosspolymer, Methicone, Alumina, Aluminum Hydroxide, Magnesium Sulfate, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Ethylhexyl Hydroxystearate, Polyethylene Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate; May Contain: Red 28 Lake, Red 7, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Blue 1 Lake, Bismuth Oxychloride, Iron Oxides.

Hair: Other, Curly, Medium

I bought this in Buff 4 C and it's too light, and slightly yellow, which is odd because it's supposed to be a cool (pink) tone. The other colors were either way too light, yellow-based, or too dark. It doesn't look natural so I don't understand the great reviews. There is nothing remarkable about this foundation. It feels and wears like any other foundation that's suited for oily and dry skin types. As soon as you put it on, it starts to shine and must be finished with powder and touched up with blotting papers or compact powder during the day. I am not impressed, and although I will finish the bottle by mixing it with other foundations, I will not repurchase it.

Hands down the BEST EVER liquid foundation I have used in my life. I have combination/oily skin, and all liquid foundations are way too cakey or turn my face into an oil slick/orange by lunchtime, however, I apply this in the morning and my face is still looking flawless 12 hours later, with a bit of blotting once during the day. I have a few acne marks, brown spots and redness on my cheeks and this foundation covers them well, without looking heavy. Highly recommended. May this never be discontinued!!!

I really wanted to like this foundation but unfortunately it didn't work for me. I broke out pretty immediately on my nose, which never happens, and I trialed it at an evening out, and it seemed to slip straight off. I need to blot my skin maybe twice during an entire day, but with this foundation on, I was blotting every hour. Felt really uncomfortable. After I washed it off at the end of the night I had horrible blotches on my cheeks and two spots on my nose. Evidently not for me. I've gone back to my Estee Lauder DoubleWear Light and I don't really know why I strayed in the first place!

Hair: Red, Wavy, Other

After having good experiences with previous Lancome products such as their Virtuose mascara, I had high expectations for this foundation, especially after reading all the raving reviews online. The packaging is typical Lancome, very elegent and dressing table worthy; it also contains SPF 15 which is fab. Unfortunately they are my only pros as Teint Miracle just didn't work with my sensitive combination skin.
The smell of alcohol was the first warning sign, and after one weeks use I noticed the dry areas on my cheeks had worsened and were becoming more noticeable every time I wore this foundation. Because the formula is water based I was expecting sheer coverage that could be built up to moderate, which did work for a couple of hours and looked great. Then I would be left with a patchy face where the founation had faded AND the colour had oxidized AND my t-zone had become oily, which meant a white neck and a shiny patchy yellow face. Not the "bare skin perfection" I was after!
Considering the price of this product, it was a huge dissapointment, and definitely not a complexion miracle as promised.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

What a beautiful foundation with a very natural finish on my maturing dry skin! Like others before me, it was a bit of a challenge to get the right color match for me. I'm a straight on, very pink NW20 (NW25 in the summer with a lot of sun and a lighter weight foundation). I usually have no problem matching any Lancome foundations as they do tend to run rather pink and my previous match to Absolue Bx Pearl 130(c) was perfect for my skin tone and condition. For reference, it looks like a pink highlighter in the bottle ;-) Tient Miracle tends to run rather neutral, even in the C shades. My first sample of Ivorie 4(N) was a good match for shade, but the wrong tone for me. If I had stuck with that shade this foundation might have received a "3" . It was fine, just not anything special. Luckily, I looked on the website, and sticking with the 4, thought Buff 4(C) might be a bit better match for me. Higher intensity according to the color chart,a II instead of my usual I. Bingo! A good match, not too dark, not too light or yellow (as was the Ivorie 4n) and not overly pink either. It goes on looking rather neutral and then just melds with my skin! Beautiful.
I have a little bit of shine on my forehead during the day so I do use a bit of light setting powder there, and only there. Any other powder would ruin the dewiness of the foundation and make this formula not much different than any other satin foundation. I am still experimenting with primers for my forehead but have yet to find one that helps with my tiny bit of shine but does not dry me out our make me break out. For that reason, I would not recommend Tient Miracle to the oily skinned or some combinations if they like a matte look because it is a waste of foundation of this type of formula to powder it down!
I was a bit concerned that Tient Miracle would not be moist enough for me, considering I usually wear the Absolue Bx or other dewy foundations and the "natural" finish advertised did not sound like enough coverage either. I am very happy with the feel, like my skin, the look, me only better, and the decent coverage. For my skin type, I can pretty much wear this all year round, adjusting my skincare a little as needed for temperature changes. I can not really call it a "miracle" in a bottle, but I would have to say after all the years of wearing foundation, this comes pretty close!

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

When I started working at Sephora, one of my coworkers had stunningly beautiful skin, probably the best skin I've ever seen. Her makeup was flawless so of course I immediately picked her brain over what she uses. She immediately took me to this foundation and I've been using it ever since. I have some acne on my forehead and chin along with some scarring...and this evens everything out without being/feeling heavy. It IS buildable - I will do 1 coat all over my face and then take a concealer brush to add some over any dark spots/blemishes and it's perfect. Such a smooth finish. Sometimes I finish with powder, sometimes I don't. And it stays put all day - doesn't seep into the pores. I wear the lightest shade they make and it's not orangey/pinky/yellowy - it blends perfectly. Definitely recommend this and the price seems to be on-par for what a good foundation is going for these days.

This just sat on my face, refusing to do anything but look cakey. If you have extremely perfect, flawless skin and apply it super sheer, maybe it would work. But for me, it just made my combo skin look oily all over. It highlighted every wrinkle and pore. It looked greasy, but powder over it looked cakey. This one is just not for me.

My skin is what they would call "oily skin with a dry surface", which is basically oily/dry combination. I have redness on my face and after hearing so much good things about this product I decided to go and try it. I really wished this product worked on me, but unfortunately it doesn't. It oxidises after a few hours, which makes me look yellow (my normal skin tone is pale asian skin). Although the product was not oily, it dissapears after 3-4 hours and it looks like I've put nothing on to begin with. It has a light coverage, which makes my face look very natural. However, it accentuates my pores and hardly covers my redness (which I fixed with concealer). If your skin is similar to mine, look somewhere else.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

My new HG foundation, I absolutely adore it! Disappears onto my skin. Light - medium coverage, which is great for my skin as it doesn't have many imperfections. I have combination skin, and this foundation doesn't make me oily, even when I don't set with powder. Makes my skin glow. It also feels amazing on, and I quite like the smell. I suggest all of you girls give it a try! Also was able to find a shade that holds true to my NC40 skin tone. Very Happy!

I like this product a lot. I'm always on the hunt for perfection and although I haven't found my version of that yet (which incidentally is whatever product makes my skin look like it did when I was 20 - so in other words, it doesn't exist!), this is close. This foundation is light and feels good when applied - not tight, sticky, or otherwise unpleasant. My skin looks dewy and even, and the makeup lasts all day (though I wouldn't say the dewiness lasts all day). I've tried a lot of different foundations - Clarins, Makeup Forever, Cover Girl, Philosophy, Bare Minerals... at this point, the Lancome Teint Miracle is my favorite. For reference - if it helps you compare or relate, I am 37 and my skin is starting to show some lines on my forehead and in the nasolabial folds. I also have very fine lines under my eyes. Basically I have normal skin although my nose and chin can get oily and if I break out (not often), my chin is typically the area for pimples.