December 20, 2014 | 988 users online

Liquid - Lancome - Teint Miracle

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/3/2014 10:09:00 AM More reviews by Lomelindi

This is like... magic in a bottle. I am super picky about foundations and most tend to either slide off my oily skin or make me break out, but this is one of the amazing foundations that doesn't do either. First, the packaging is very high-end (as expected for the price) and consists of a heavy glass bottle with a large cap. The pump doesn't provide a lot of product in one go, but that's okay with me since nobody wants to waste an expensive foundation like this anyways.

The texture of the foundation is watery and light, which made me suspect that it doesn't provide much coverage. I was wrong! It actually provides medium coverage in one layer and be built up a bit if you layer carefully. I apply by either buffing the foundation on with a flat-topped brush or stippling it on using a beauty blender sponge, but this foundation is so easy to work with that I think buffing it on to your face with your fingers will suffice, too.

The finish is INCREDIBLY natural and semi-dewy. It looks like your skin but better, without a hint of cakiness or that plastic look some foundations can provide. I can wear this foundation through a work day and didn't notice any fading, although I did have to blot at my usual time so I don't think it helps that much with oils.

NOTES: This foundation isn't meant to be "long-wearing" or for something as intense as a stage performance. It's meant as an everyday foundation, and it fulfills that job very well. I think it does transfers to tissues if you touch it, but I didn't expect it NOT to, so keep that in mind.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/10/2014 12:58:00 PM More reviews by Dee2014

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is the first time I ever purchased a foundation (I'm 36 yrs).
I know this product from a sample given by lancome when i bought their lipstick (huge fan of them). Didn't know that it was a foundation cause never venture to that area before.
Background:
- normal to dry skin
- never use foundation: never find colour that matched en too lazy to look
- clear skin, occasionally small pimples around area between eyes
- recently my skin loosing it's glow after having my second baby

Normal daily routine:
Use serum, moisturizer en sunblock plus translucent loose powder to set. Last year I started to use Make up forever HD primer (was introduced by the BA when i want to purchase the HD powder). It does makes my skin look fresher but didn't give me the glow i wanted.

So, when i 'accidentally' use Teint Miracle sample during my trip and a couple of times afterwards, i noticed my skin look luminous especially in the pictures / photos. Recently i use it to my friend's wedding en "WOW"... I have to say that my skin looked like 'airbrushed' and glowing in the picture!!! (It's one of my favorite picture of myself now)
I use it with my finger since i don't own any brush or sponge but it's soo easy to use en blend! Use it after my moisturiser, no primer. Cause I prefer light coverage and not layers of products on my face.
The colour matched perfectly like second skin but give even en glowy finished.

After several positive experience, I started to googling to find out what is this amazing product and finally decided to buy a foundation for the first time in my life!!!
Never thought that I'll find a foundation that doesn't look or feel like one...

Will use it for special occasion en definitely for times when u need to look good in pictures :)

rated 3 of 5 on 3/14/2014 5:05:00 AM More reviews by Sk8ter

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Coarse Eyes: Black

It was like a dream when I first apply it without powder. My face glowed and polished. It blurred out imperfections I had. The finished was just beautiful, but then after 2 hours I turn into an oily slick.
I tried with powder which lengthen oil-free time a bit. But the powder reduced its great character. I still got oily by 4hr.(normally with other foundations is more than 8hr)
In general, this suited dry or normal skin. For oily skin, you better find super power mattifying primer to go with it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/10/2014 11:27:00 AM More reviews by happynappy1

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Cool Hair: Black, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Brown

This has become my favorite daily foundation. It's not perfect, but it does the job of covering old blemishes without breaking me out more.

I am NW50 and wear Suede 540C in this brand. It is a medium- to full-coverage foundation that does not feel heavy and even if I do a bit too much, it does not look cakey. What I end up with is a polished but not overly made up work-day look that matches my skin tone to a T.

Most importantly, it does not clog my highly, highly reactive and clog-prone skin. It has made me rethink what I previously swore was a reaction to the silicone cyclopentasiloxane. This is now the second foundation (along with Revlon Nearly Naked) that has that ingredient but doesn't seem to clog my skin. I prefer this to the Nearly Naked as the latter is not an exact match for my skintone.

All in all, I would say this is a solid foundation for the price and availability. Packaing with both a pump and cap is really nice (if not a bit more than I'd like to see for environmental reasons.)

I do not set this with a powder because I am combo/oil with aging skin. In the midst of an Arizona winter, I don't need powder but oilier skins might prefer it.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/3/2014 11:47:00 AM More reviews by triniloveyxx

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I received a very generous samples of this in the color suedeN which lasted me about 2 weeks. The only good thing about this was the color match and the glowy effect. But, if you have even the slightest care for your skin itself, do not use this. The alcohol content in this is high up on the list and i noticed after 2 weeks of using it, my skin felt a little tight, especially around my eyes and mouth. This is a big NO NO. I definitely do not want to develop premature wrinkles in my late 20's because of a foundation! What the heck was Lancome thinking when they put alcohol in this??

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 1/15/2014 7:47:00 AM More reviews by MiniMabs

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is an incredible foundation. I prefer a tinted moisturiser for daytime but come the evening or for "made-up" events this is the one for me. How to describe? It's very light weight but gives a medium coverage and just kind of sinks into your skin leaving it looking more even, healthy and with a soft glow. The colour match is spot on for me - no distinguishable marks around jaw line and it stays on and true to colour all day.

I also use it during the day for under eye cover up. I'm in my late 40's and concealer cakes too much. This gives enough coverage with a light dust of powder over the top to lift my dark circles quite a few shades lighter.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/13/2014 5:42:00 AM More reviews by rosieflower

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've been a double wear girl for the past couple of years now and felt it was time for something lighter and more natural looking. I made all the classic mistakes when buying this and just wanted to make sure that no-one else does the same!! I read the reviews and went to the lancome counter and was matched with this in shade 2, stupidly it looked too pale on my hand and as I wanted to buy the foundation on that day (I normally live in Germany but was home in the UK for Christmas and going back to Germany the next day - high end makeup is ridiculously expensive in Germany, like this would be 44€ in comparison to £26!!! so I wanted to buy it then and there) I said to the sales guy I'll take it in one shade darker. I then said to him is it gonna be ok as I have oily skin and he said just use a blotting powder and will be fine. I accept that I should have researched better and taken a sample BUT that's a complete lie! Oily/ combo skin girls don't even think about going here!!! My skin is not typically oily but becomes oily throughout the day - double wear is perfect for this why did I change?! - but this foundation just exacerbates it, it literally looks good for the first ten or fifteen minutes then it is already way too greasy looking. But those first ten minutes it sure does look beautiful! Excellent coverage but still very natural looking, silky smooth, incredible application... I am so sad it doesn't suit me and the reason I've given it a high rating is because it just isn't for me! I've passed it on to a dry-skinned friend and hope it can fulfil its potential there. Sad face!! But like I say oily girls please just don't go there it's a very bad look!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2014 2:25:00 AM More reviews by Missfancyfootwork

I love love love this foundation!! this is holy grail status! I have normal/dry skin, nc30-35 ish and bisque 4 is perfect. I like the natural finish it gives the skin. its a my skin but better for your face lol. no B.S. coverage is light to medium.I apply this w my sigma flat top brush and I must say it covers really well although I don't had many imperfections. I would definitely recommend this foundation! p.s I spray my flat top brush w mac fix + and the finish is awesome!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2014 3:31:00 AM More reviews by lili89

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Black

This foundation deserves 10 stars! I've used so many brands, some cheap others really expensive and none of them do what this Lancome foundation does!!! My skin is super oily, acne prone, pores get easily clogged, you name it... The coverage of this foundation is fantastic, it stays light on the skin, lasts the whole day, and the best of all... I'm shine free!!! I'm not sure if I'll repurchase because is a bit out of my budget, but is worth it to buy it once in a while. The one I got I paid only $2 because I work in a major department store and the money went to charity... Next time, I'll make sure I buy 10 bottles...lol

rated 5 of 5 on 12/24/2013 8:49:00 PM More reviews by VerityClare

This product is beautiful. Its satin finish is enough to help me feel brighter and less tired looking but not too much that it looks greasy or fake. It has no oil in it and after hours of wear it still feels like I have nothing on. If you're after a natural looking foundation that gives you a glow then this is for you! My main skin concern is dullness and this does me wonders. However I probably wouldn't recommend for oily skin as it may not hold as well throughout the day and if you have dark circles you'd need a concealer as it's not heavy. After spending two years with my not quite right, overpriced Chanel foundation, I'm glad I ventured out to try something different.