August 29, 2014 | 989 users online

Liquid - Lancome - Teint Miracle

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2014 2:25:00 AM More reviews by Missfancyfootwork

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love love love this foundation!! this is holy grail status! I have normal/dry skin, nc30-35 ish and bisque 4 is perfect. I like the natural finish it gives the skin. its a my skin but better for your face lol. no B.S. coverage is light to medium.I apply this w my sigma flat top brush and I must say it covers really well although I don't had many imperfections. I would definitely recommend this foundation! p.s I spray my flat top brush w mac fix + and the finish is awesome!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/24/2013 8:49:00 PM More reviews by VerityClare

This product is beautiful. Its satin finish is enough to help me feel brighter and less tired looking but not too much that it looks greasy or fake. It has no oil in it and after hours of wear it still feels like I have nothing on. If you're after a natural looking foundation that gives you a glow then this is for you! My main skin concern is dullness and this does me wonders. However I probably wouldn't recommend for oily skin as it may not hold as well throughout the day and if you have dark circles you'd need a concealer as it's not heavy. After spending two years with my not quite right, overpriced Chanel foundation, I'm glad I ventured out to try something different.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/16/2013 3:41:00 PM More reviews by Alicelovestoshop

So i have 3 foundations on my makeup counter. MUF HD, Estee Lauder DW Light and this one Lancome Teint Idole. I must say that this is the one i reach out most of the times. I do have combination skin and i like a matte finish but i don t like a fake effect...this is perfect, it s like my skin is really healthy and this fondation gives it such nice glow . I just powder with the Guerllain Meteorites my T zone and the finish is gorgeous. The only downside is that if u have a really busy day, running around you ll need to blot maybe 1 or 2 times, but then again nothing that a little bit of blot powder, Mac does some, can t handle. Overall i m about to finish this bottle, defently going to repurchase!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/2/2013 10:50:00 PM More reviews by CamiWillians

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Overall I like tis foundation. I love the finish it gives my skin. An actual lit from within look...as Lancome promises. It is light to medium coverage and doesn't fully cover the redness in my cheeks. But I can not wear this for more than a week straight. Alcohol denat is high on the ingredient list and through research have found that this type of alchol isn't the best for dry skin like mine. . I'm hoping as the weather gets warmer my skin won't be as dry.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/9/2013 4:46:00 PM More reviews by Halvsnygg

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I'm on bottle #2 and I absolutely love it. Best colour I've ever found to match my fair skin. My skin is quite dry and the foundation has a soothing effect. The only negative thing is that it is not really lasting all day. If you're going to an evening event, don't put it on in the morning....

rated 4 of 5 on 9/10/2013 6:31:00 AM More reviews by ralphwiggum

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

WOW! Let me just say this foundation just solved all my ' should i use a brush, fingers or sponge dilemmas'. Most foundations I have tried have looked very streaky and were hard to blend. I thought the problem was that i was using fingers, so I was on the hunt for the perfect brush; that didn't help with the streakiness. I gave up, and just accepted that I'd have to use a sponge, even if they had to be replaced often (waste of money) and soaked up most of the product. Then along came Lancome Teint 24 hr stay, like a gorgeous man riding a horse through the winds, ready to pick up the pieces after i've given up on love. I applied this with my fingers and it went on like a charm. It was easy to blend and there was no streakiness. It actually did last 24 hrs, which was amazing considering I wore it in humid sweaty weather. It didn't give my skin orange or muddy undertones, and I could even use it as a concealer. Every other foundation I've used, once applied near the under-eye has made me look like a palor drag queen. The coverage was amazing and the consistency of the product meant it didn't fly into my hair and on the carpet. I gave 5 stars for price because it is well worth it.
EDIT: I have been wearing this for a few days and i have uncovered some flaws. As the foundation was being built up, I noticed it was orange. It did look shiny, but I did not wear primer and I did not set it with powder so I won't say any more about that. I won't knock it down because it does have a gorgeous texture, I applied a fair bit and it gave great coverage without being cakey. However I bought the 2nd lightest shade, and the shade darker was even more orange than this. What I said about still stands, this foundation has given me hope that not all foundations will make me look streaky, but I don't think i will repurchase because the shades do not match my skin. Although you might find the shade is perfect and you don't experience orange, so definitely ask for a few tester samples of this. The only way I will repurchase if lancome expands the range of shades. The only difference between the beige shades is that they tend to go more orange as you go up in number. The same sentiment was echoed in this review http://beaut.ie/2010/base-camp-lancome-teint-miracle-review-and-swatch/ Everything is perfect about this product except for the limited shade range.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/16/2013 1:23:00 AM More reviews by iitsemm

This is my HG foundation. Now my skin is extremely oily and is acne prone. I also have acne scars on my face. I usually dont take the time to review my makeup, but I really had to for this one. It is about a medium coverage. What I like about it, is that it evens out skin tones so well, color is gorg, and is a waterbased. It is a matte finish and looks NATURAL like skin. Doesnt set into fine lines, has oil control, and feels great. Dry skin, oily skin, combo skin, I reccommend you all to give this product a try!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/14/2013 7:05:00 AM More reviews by MsHepburn

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this recently because after my holiday my skin was too tanned to use my usual MAC studio fix powder foundation in NC 30. Would have bought a darker version of that but was too lazy to go into town and my local drugstore doesn't carry MAC. I just wanted any oil-free foundation that would be a good colour match, and the lady at the counter instantly walked over to this one in colour 3. It looked a bit too orange/pink for my olive skin from the bottle, but when she put it on my cheek/ jawline it seemed to totally disappear, taking any blemishes with it. It looked great.

I have quite oily skin, and this is not the kind of liquid foundation that sets to a matte or powdery finish... So after an hour or so it does make me shiny. I need to powder my T-zone, but that's OK. I like the luminous effect it really does give you without being too obvious, and it wears really comfortably and doesn't get into fine lines or anything. I'm also extremely prone to breakouts, but I've been using this every day now for about a week and not a pimple in sight (so far so good). I guess I like to tempt fate, because last night I fell asleep without taking off my makeup (which I'm normally religious about)... And this morning it still looked good! Also no irritation or bumps or anything... Not that I'd risk it again, but I think it's a good sign. So yeah, it wears really long on me too. I've seen reviewers state it slips off after a few hours: that didn't happen to me at all, although I do need a little powder on my nose and forehead.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/29/2013 11:42:00 PM More reviews by Rhonda2010

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This truly does look like real skin but better. It has given me back the lit-from-within glow I had in my late teens, early twenties.

Improved my skin's radiance over time.

Great for dry skin. Hides dry lines.

Colors run warm, neutral, and cool. As a cool skinned woman, it's wonderful finding a color match.

Lasts all day and makes me look rested, less tired. A must have before going into the office.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/19/2013 9:46:00 PM More reviews by mommygirl5

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Bought the lightest shade and it was still a little too dark for me (I'm extremely fair with pink undertones).

I really liked how this felt in my skin. Light and airy. It blended well and did give me a wonderful glow...

However...each and every time I used this foundation, it caused a horrible breakout.

I was so bummed. I LOVE Lancôme makeup. The Dual Finish Foundation is my HG...but I do like to use a liquid for when I want more fuller coverage.

This foundation really makes me miss my beloved Adaptive Foundation... : ( which was sadly discontinued!!!