Lancome Teint Miracle

3.9

Active Ingredients: Octinoxate 3%. Inactive Ingredients: Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Alcohol Denat, Phenyl Trimethicone, Glycerin, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Bis-PEG/PPG-14/14 Dimethicone, PEG/PPG/Polybutylene Glycol-8/5/3 Glycerin, Rosa Gallica Flower Extract, Talc, Dimethicone, Dimethicone/Polyglycerin-3 Crosspolymer, Methicone, Alumina, Aluminum Hydroxide, Magnesium Sulfate, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Ethylhexyl Hydroxystearate, Polyethylene Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate; May Contain: Red 28 Lake, Red 7, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Blue 1 Lake, Bismuth Oxychloride, Iron Oxides.

on 1/4/2012 7:29:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

When I started working at Sephora, one of my coworkers had stunningly beautiful skin, probably the best skin I've ever seen. Her makeup was flawless so of course I immediately picked her brain over what she uses. She immediately took me to this foundation and I've been using it ever since. I have some acne on my forehead and chin along with some scarring...and this evens everything out without being/feeling heavy. It IS buildable - I will do 1 coat all over my face and then take a concealer brush to add some over any dark spots/blemishes and it's perfect. Such a smooth finish. Sometimes I finish with powder, sometimes I don't. And it stays put all day - doesn't seep into the pores. I wear the lightest shade they make and it's not orangey/pinky/yellowy - it blends perfectly. Definitely recommend this and the price seems to be on-par for what a good foundation is going for these days.

on 9/24/2011 5:53:00 PM

This just sat on my face, refusing to do anything but look cakey. If you have extremely perfect, flawless skin and apply it super sheer, maybe it would work. But for me, it just made my combo skin look oily all over. It highlighted every wrinkle and pore. It looked greasy, but powder over it looked cakey. This one is just not for me.

on 9/8/2011 7:01:00 AM

My skin is what they would call "oily skin with a dry surface", which is basically oily/dry combination. I have redness on my face and after hearing so much good things about this product I decided to go and try it. I really wished this product worked on me, but unfortunately it doesn't. It oxidises after a few hours, which makes me look yellow (my normal skin tone is pale asian skin). Although the product was not oily, it dissapears after 3-4 hours and it looks like I've put nothing on to begin with. It has a light coverage, which makes my face look very natural. However, it accentuates my pores and hardly covers my redness (which I fixed with concealer). If your skin is similar to mine, look somewhere else.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

My new HG foundation, I absolutely adore it! Disappears onto my skin. Light - medium coverage, which is great for my skin as it doesn't have many imperfections. I have combination skin, and this foundation doesn't make me oily, even when I don't set with powder. Makes my skin glow. It also feels amazing on, and I quite like the smell. I suggest all of you girls give it a try! Also was able to find a shade that holds true to my NC40 skin tone. Very Happy!

on 7/5/2011 9:18:00 PM

I like this product a lot. I'm always on the hunt for perfection and although I haven't found my version of that yet (which incidentally is whatever product makes my skin look like it did when I was 20 - so in other words, it doesn't exist!), this is close. This foundation is light and feels good when applied - not tight, sticky, or otherwise unpleasant. My skin looks dewy and even, and the makeup lasts all day (though I wouldn't say the dewiness lasts all day). I've tried a lot of different foundations - Clarins, Makeup Forever, Cover Girl, Philosophy, Bare Minerals... at this point, the Lancome Teint Miracle is my favorite. For reference - if it helps you compare or relate, I am 37 and my skin is starting to show some lines on my forehead and in the nasolabial folds. I also have very fine lines under my eyes. Basically I have normal skin although my nose and chin can get oily and if I break out (not often), my chin is typically the area for pimples.

Love this foundation. Lasts all day and it gives a really beautiful glow to my skin. Provides medium buildable coverage and looks so natural on the skin. I use a little bit of chanel powder just down my t-zone as I do get a tad oily there, but sometimes I don't use powder and it still stays put all day.

Overall a great foundation that suits my sensitive skin and I would recommend it to anyone. Also Kate Middleton wore this on her wedding day :)

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

Eyes: Violet

Being a 'ginger' with almost albino white skin, freckles, rosacea around the nose, overall dryness and the occasional blemish, it is quite hard to find a decent foundation that won't cost you nearly half a month's rent.

However, Teint miracle in 010 does the job for me. It may be somewhat on the dark side, but it's the closest I've come to finding something that doesn't make me look like I'm trying to fake having pigment or is so light that it hides my freckles and could have me starring in a vampire show.

It blends well (I use it over Dr. Hauschka quince cream and MAC face protect with spf 50) and gives me a healthy glow all day long. I only use a little, about half a pump, for my entire face. You don't need a brush, I actually think it looks more natural when you blend it with your fingers: it seems to sink into the skin more instead on staying on top of it, which happens with a brush.

Also: it didn't cause my super picky skin to break out. I get a lot of compliments on how healthy I look since I use this stuff. Try it!

on 3/30/2011 10:25:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

I have been using Estee Lauder's Lucidity foundation for over 8yrs and it's my HG foundation, I love everything about it, from the dewy finish to the texture, to the perfect matching color for my very fair cool skin, I always have a hard time with color matching because most lightest shades in whatever brands are too dark, orange etc....anyway I purchased this because I hate matte foundations I love a luminous dewy finish and this seemed to fit the description. I visited the Lancome counter and picked this up I originally thought I was Ivoire 2C but the SA said it would make me look too pasty and Buff 4C would be a better choice, shockingly I was surprised that I needed something a bit darker since I always pick up the lightest shades that a company carries. The Buff4 was just a tad too dark but will be perfect for the summer when Im tan, so I also picked up Buff2(w) to wear now and maybe mix the two to get a custom color that way I can get best of both worlds combining the cool and warm. The foundation literally stunned me, it applied like a dream,I always use my fingers when I apply my foundation and this did not require a sponge or brush, gave me decent coverage, and made my skin glow without any funky glitter. It's just as good as my Lucidity and it may just become my new HG foundation, it's a little bit lighter than Lucidity, I feel like Im wearing nothing, the way it applies really shocked me, no effort needed, blends like a charm. I am absolutely in love with this new foudation, the coverage is buildable and it really gives a beautiful finish, it did not set in my pores or change color throughout the day. This is probably better for drier skins, but with a good primer this may work on oilier skins as well. Im extremely pleased with this foundation as much as my all thime favorite Lucidity, I even mixed the two and the result was amazing, I achieved a glowing satin like finish. This is a great foundation for women who like a luminous dewy finish, I also own Lancome's Photogenic Lumessence foundation which is good as well but more pricey I believe it was $43, but I think I may like Miracle just a bit better. I must say Miracle beat Dior's Nude foundation which I purchased a week prior to this, and Im returning not because it's bad, I just found better...........Miracle.
I also recommend trying EL's Lucidity the coverage is great and color selection excellent and it gives such a nice luminous finish without any disco ball effect and also EL's Lucidity contains SPF8, Miracle contains SPF15. Currently Lucidity, Miracle and Photogenic Lumessence are my 3 top favorite foundations all excellent in their own way and all are the glowy/dewy finish that I love. If you are not a matte fan in my opinion these 3 foundations are probably the best out there, now it's just a matter of preference. Sometimes I mix them all to achieve a custom color depending on how I want my makeup to appear.
Bottom line Teint Miracle lives up to my expectations and I will always have the foundation in my makeup stash. (hopefully it will not be discontinued like many good things out there)

on 3/26/2011 9:47:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I bought Buff 7(w). I am somewhere between a MAC NC25-30. I do not like MAC, however, because it is more of a peachy tint to its warm toned foundations. I have a light-medium yellow olive undertone. I tan brown and don't really burn. This has a peachy undertone that if used lightly looks like glowy skin. But if I use too much, you can tell it is not the right undertone for me beause it looks definitely too peachy and looks garish against my yellow-olive toned skin. So for a sheer foundation to add glow and even out skin tone, that doesnt require flaw coverage, this is good. I will say someone complemented me on my skin the first day I wore it. I think it is a good foundation. I am going to see if there is a better match than Buff 7. Unfortunately, the bisque line is pretty orange toned on me, so I may check out what the next level down Buff looks like.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Generally a fan of matte skin, I took a chance and tried this "glowy" foundation. I love the finish, because it's not so much super dewy and glowy as just natural healthy looking skin. I have extremely oily skin, so I was cautious about trying it because of its light reflecting claims. However, I am in love with this foundation: it does not break me out (which is a miracle in itself), looks very natural, matches perfectly (NC30 = buff 7W), and while it does not control my oil very well on its own, does not make me look like an oil slick either. I just use an oil control primer underneath and a hint of powder on top, and it keeps my oil at bay for about six to seven hours (a really long time for me!). It dries pretty fast on application, so you have to buff it in really fast before it sets and cakes up somewhere. The pump on the bottle is amazing though, it's very precise and it allows me to pump out as much as I need or as little as I need. It gives medium to full coverage, and it really helps to cover up my redness and acne. So yes I am in love with this foundation while I didn't expect to, and if I ever need to (seeing as I only need to use a little bit each time because of the awesome coverage), I will repurchase!