January 30, 2015 | 2147 users online

Liquid - Lancome - Teint Miracle

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/14/2014 9:16:00 PM More reviews by MsPsylocke

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is my favorite foundation and I own a few, but this is one of the best I've ever used. It covers redness and evens my skin tone so well. I apply this with my fingers and it blends so well. I could get away with my fingers but I do go over it with my buffing brush. It makes my skin look like my skin but better. I like to use TonyMoly morning pack primer which is water based. This foundation goes on in the am and lasts till I get home it melts into the skin really well. So it doesn't fade IMO just blends better as the day goes by. It has a really nice finish my skin doesn't look crazy dewy or flat. It really goes for a nice middle ground.

I've worn this all night and just for a few hours and it does both very well. I use about 2 pumps and that includes going over my forehead twice because I have a lot of redness. I think this would cover some acne but I only get an occasional hormonal spot and it works on that. Any concealer I need I do before I put this on. I use some yellow corrector on my redness. A light application of powder and then I apply this. It lasts so long this way. I think this is a light to medium coverage foundation. More light for me but it can be built. I like to set it with Hourglass powder in Diffused or Tartes. I do not get shiney with this for hours. If I need a touch up its usually just a little powder.

I really don't need much with this. I wear it in ivorie 2 (c) and I'm an NW20,N1, and that shade is a perfect match with my skin. You only need a little bit so this lasts a very long time. I use this almost daily and it hasn't made a dent in the bottle since. To me it's worth the money it gives me the finish I like and it lasts. Recommend!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/2/2014 3:48:00 PM More reviews by QueenofCats

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I have incredibly sensitive skin, I'm allergic to lavender, cucumber, and a lot of foundations. I've tried other high end brands, but I have the same result; rashes, burning skin, then I came across Lancome, I decided to give it a go, and wow am I glad I did! It gives me great coverage without feeling thick and doesn't go cakey. After trying this, I don't think I'll try any others! Such a lovely feeling product.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/29/2014 11:28:00 AM More reviews by annacaccia

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm already half through my second bottle of this beautiful foundation. I must admit that this is the only real high priced foundation I've tried so I cannot compare it with others of the same price-range. Anyway I really like this foundation. I have normal to dry skin (in winter, when I use this foundation) and it works perfectly. It's light to medium coverage with a luminous finish. Sometimes if I'm over dry it can sit on my dry spots but I can solve this moisturising more my skin before applying the foundation. SO: I really like this foundation, I suggest it and I'll repurchase it in the future, even if I'm curious to try smth else ;)

rated 3 of 5 on 8/27/2014 1:56:00 AM More reviews by addkg777

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

this foundation is definitely not a miracle. the alcohol content will eventually dry your skin out and the coverage is very light. the lasting power is maybe 3-4 hours. i would not recommend this to someone who is acne prone or oily. the only real pro i can think of is the packaging which is absolutely beautiful!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/13/2014 12:34:00 AM More reviews by Bridget55

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This foundation comes in a beautifully designed bottle and cap. The pump is a godsend and easily releases exactly the right amount of foundation you need for light, medium or heavy coverage. It's very brightening on the complexion with the right moisturizer or primer underneath it. While I appreciate the fact that it's paraben-free, the alcohol used to preserve it really dries out my skin in the winter. I used it in Ivoire 4N and it's a good match for my complexion. Have purchased it three times but I wish it was less drying.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/10/2014 12:58:00 PM More reviews by Dee2014

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is the first time I ever purchased a foundation (I'm 36 yrs).
I know this product from a sample given by lancome when i bought their lipstick (huge fan of them). Didn't know that it was a foundation cause never venture to that area before.
Background:
- normal to dry skin
- never use foundation: never find colour that matched en too lazy to look
- clear skin, occasionally small pimples around area between eyes
- recently my skin loosing it's glow after having my second baby

Normal daily routine:
Use serum, moisturizer en sunblock plus translucent loose powder to set. Last year I started to use Make up forever HD primer (was introduced by the BA when i want to purchase the HD powder). It does makes my skin look fresher but didn't give me the glow i wanted.

So, when i 'accidentally' use Teint Miracle sample during my trip and a couple of times afterwards, i noticed my skin look luminous especially in the pictures / photos. Recently i use it to my friend's wedding en "WOW"... I have to say that my skin looked like 'airbrushed' and glowing in the picture!!! (It's one of my favorite picture of myself now)
I use it with my finger since i don't own any brush or sponge but it's soo easy to use en blend! Use it after my moisturiser, no primer. Cause I prefer light coverage and not layers of products on my face.
The colour matched perfectly like second skin but give even en glowy finished.

After several positive experience, I started to googling to find out what is this amazing product and finally decided to buy a foundation for the first time in my life!!!
Never thought that I'll find a foundation that doesn't look or feel like one...

Will use it for special occasion en definitely for times when u need to look good in pictures :)

rated 3 of 5 on 3/14/2014 5:05:00 AM More reviews by Sk8ter

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Coarse Eyes: Black

It was like a dream when I first apply it without powder. My face glowed and polished. It blurred out imperfections I had. The finished was just beautiful, but then after 2 hours I turn into an oily slick.
I tried with powder which lengthen oil-free time a bit. But the powder reduced its great character. I still got oily by 4hr.(normally with other foundations is more than 8hr)
In general, this suited dry or normal skin. For oily skin, you better find super power mattifying primer to go with it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/10/2014 11:27:00 AM More reviews by happynappy1

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Cool Hair: Black, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Brown

This has become my favorite daily foundation. It's not perfect, but it does the job of covering old blemishes without breaking me out more.

I am NW50 and wear Suede 540C in this brand. It is a medium- to full-coverage foundation that does not feel heavy and even if I do a bit too much, it does not look cakey. What I end up with is a polished but not overly made up work-day look that matches my skin tone to a T.

Most importantly, it does not clog my highly, highly reactive and clog-prone skin. It has made me rethink what I previously swore was a reaction to the silicone cyclopentasiloxane. This is now the second foundation (along with Revlon Nearly Naked) that has that ingredient but doesn't seem to clog my skin. I prefer this to the Nearly Naked as the latter is not an exact match for my skintone.

All in all, I would say this is a solid foundation for the price and availability. Packaing with both a pump and cap is really nice (if not a bit more than I'd like to see for environmental reasons.)

I do not set this with a powder because I am combo/oil with aging skin. In the midst of an Arizona winter, I don't need powder but oilier skins might prefer it.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/3/2014 11:47:00 AM More reviews by triniloveyxx

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I received a very generous samples of this in the color suedeN which lasted me about 2 weeks. The only good thing about this was the color match and the glowy effect. But, if you have even the slightest care for your skin itself, do not use this. The alcohol content in this is high up on the list and i noticed after 2 weeks of using it, my skin felt a little tight, especially around my eyes and mouth. This is a big NO NO. I definitely do not want to develop premature wrinkles in my late 20's because of a foundation! What the heck was Lancome thinking when they put alcohol in this??

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 1/15/2014 7:47:00 AM More reviews by MiniMabs

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is an incredible foundation. I prefer a tinted moisturiser for daytime but come the evening or for "made-up" events this is the one for me. How to describe? It's very light weight but gives a medium coverage and just kind of sinks into your skin leaving it looking more even, healthy and with a soft glow. The colour match is spot on for me - no distinguishable marks around jaw line and it stays on and true to colour all day.

I also use it during the day for under eye cover up. I'm in my late 40's and concealer cakes too much. This gives enough coverage with a light dust of powder over the top to lift my dark circles quite a few shades lighter.