Lancome Teint Miracle

3.9

Active Ingredients: Octinoxate 3%. Inactive Ingredients: Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Alcohol Denat, Phenyl Trimethicone, Glycerin, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Bis-PEG/PPG-14/14 Dimethicone, PEG/PPG/Polybutylene Glycol-8/5/3 Glycerin, Rosa Gallica Flower Extract, Talc, Dimethicone, Dimethicone/Polyglycerin-3 Crosspolymer, Methicone, Alumina, Aluminum Hydroxide, Magnesium Sulfate, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Ethylhexyl Hydroxystearate, Polyethylene Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate; May Contain: Red 28 Lake, Red 7, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Blue 1 Lake, Bismuth Oxychloride, Iron Oxides.

on 11/11/2010 1:08:00 PM

Bought this 3 weeks ago and used it every day since.
I gotta say this is the ONLY foundation I've ever used that DOES NOT IRRITATE my skin in any way. Actually I think it makes it look better. I don't know. Might be because it doesn't irritate my skin and thus it is more clear overall. (And I've tried a lot of foundations these couple last years!)

It's only medium coverage.So if you love full coverage this foundation is not for you. But it does enhance the glow of your skin and makes it look more healthy and radiant.
When using this you don't look all made up but very natural. BUT... you need alright skin to begin with to look good in it!!!! Otherwise it's just too little coverage.

But this foundation AND concealer does work for me personally and it feels more healthy on my skin than other foundations.

What's else is my shade (Beige Albattre, 01; I'm NC15-NC20 in MAC) is VERY yellow-toned! It's.. guess it wouldn't work for people with pink undertones, maybe. Better try it out in person instead of just ordering online.

on 11/1/2010 3:52:00 PM

Great for drier skin, but this made me uncontrollably oily. Lasting power is impressive, non-comedogenic,coverage is medium or better, the palest shade actually matches my pale yellow skin,the pump bottle is perfect- it just makes me so oily I can't use it. I have almost 30-year-old sensitive skin that I blot once a day at most. Even blotting once an hour didn't work for this, nor did powder.And its cold outside! I had the same issue with their excellent Ageless Minerale powder. Its just too much for me, sadly. Glad this was a sample.UPDATE: I found excellent oil-control products (Etival) and tried this again. Much better! I'm upgrading this, since the pale shade, pump, look and lasting power is impressive. So natural-looking and long-wearing. I use Dior Forever setting powder or Cover Fx matte powder on top and it really helps. Yes, I still get a bit oily, but the other factors can't be beat.UPDATE:Really love this now- it NEVER breaks me out and has been impressively dependable in extreme summer. Blotting powder keeps the oilies away- even with sweat running down my face, it doesn't budge. Really grew on me!

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

I was hesitant at first when I thought this one - due to its claims of "bare skin foundation" I feared it would have been like Diorskin Nude or Guerlain Lingerie de Peau: both beautiful foundations but for the ones that have already perfect skin (=almost no coverage); this is not my case....
I need more coverage therefore I have to head towards more covering foundations. Teint Miracle is light in a bottle. it's just beautiful... and it has coverage! However... it has a glowy, luminous finish. I encourage you to sport it without any setting powder if you can - as the luminosity sparkles at most. In my case I cannot skip setting powder as I have a greasy T-zone. In any case, the result is stunning.
Teint Miracle is lightweight and it's not a matte, long wear foundation. So you need a superperforming base, this will nto be it. It's very good for normal to dry skin or in winter... it will not stay in humid weather.
I have this one in shade 02 - when choosing the shade at the counter i thought 01 was my take (I always get the 01 or 010 shade in Lancome's) however I found it too light.
So I got the second shade and this is a perfect match for my NC15-20 skintione.
It's a freat foundation...I like it! and I welcome the suggestion of the revier below... I have to try and mix it to my EL Double Wear....that is great with staying power but is too dull.
I am sure this will become a favourite combo.

I haven't written a review in a while but I had to log on and write one for this foundation. I LOVE IT!!!!! I had given up on wearing foundation for a long time. I would use concealer where I needed it and used mineral veil to set it. I occasionally used the bare minerals foundation if I was going out but it wasn't one of my favs.
A few days ago I was walking through the mall and on a whim bought this. I am so glad I did!!!
1. Easy application! I take a teeny bit in my palm, dot it and blend with my fingers. No brushes nothing.
2. The shade is perfect for me. It does not make my skin look dry or oily, does not settle into my fine lines or make my pores look bigger.It hides what I want it to hide - acne scars and marks but does not look cakey.
.3. It stays on!!! Now I'm not saying it lasts the whole days but its def there for a few hours. which is more than I can say for many other foundations
4. Yes the price isn't equal to a drugstore brand BUT for what I look like its worth the money.
For now I'll say this is my HG. Will it work for u? I can't say but its def worth a try in ur quest to find your HG foundation.

I have dry flaky skin, and need coverage. This felt beautiful going on but the coverage is like tinted moisturizer and it didn't cover anything regardless of the number of layers. It looked nice when layered with a bit of powder (to cover pores) and concealer but it was gone in an hour. This was like a mediocre BB with no benefits. The packaging is beautiful. By the way these shades go on alarmingly light compared to other Lancôme foundations but don't panic (I'm a 210 Buff C/N kind of person in most of their foundations)- it settles into the skin and blends immediately into the shade it's supposed to be. This may be nice for someone with minimal coverage needs or I was thinking of trying it layered under a powder foundation to avoid that embalmed look.

on 10/7/2014 5:47:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

This is great but the renergie lift and firm is up a notch!

on 10/2/2014 3:48:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

I have incredibly sensitive skin, I'm allergic to lavender, cucumber, and a lot of foundations. I've tried other high end brands, but I have the same result; rashes, burning skin, then I came across Lancome, I decided to give it a go, and wow am I glad I did! It gives me great coverage without feeling thick and doesn't go cakey. After trying this, I don't think I'll try any others! Such a lovely feeling product.

on 8/29/2014 11:28:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I'm already half through my second bottle of this beautiful foundation. I must admit that this is the only real high priced foundation I've tried so I cannot compare it with others of the same price-range. Anyway I really like this foundation. I have normal to dry skin (in winter, when I use this foundation) and it works perfectly. It's light to medium coverage with a luminous finish. Sometimes if I'm over dry it can sit on my dry spots but I can solve this moisturising more my skin before applying the foundation. SO: I really like this foundation, I suggest it and I'll repurchase it in the future, even if I'm curious to try smth else ;)

on 8/27/2014 1:56:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

this foundation is definitely not a miracle. the alcohol content will eventually dry your skin out and the coverage is very light. the lasting power is maybe 3-4 hours. i would not recommend this to someone who is acne prone or oily. the only real pro i can think of is the packaging which is absolutely beautiful!

on 6/13/2014 12:34:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

This foundation comes in a beautifully designed bottle and cap. The pump is a godsend and easily releases exactly the right amount of foundation you need for light, medium or heavy coverage. It's very brightening on the complexion with the right moisturizer or primer underneath it. While I appreciate the fact that it's paraben-free, the alcohol used to preserve it really dries out my skin in the winter. I used it in Ivoire 4N and it's a good match for my complexion. Have purchased it three times but I wish it was less drying.