September 30, 2014 | 1575 users online

Liquid - Lancome - Teint Miracle

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/3/2014 11:47:00 AM More reviews by triniloveyxx

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I received a very generous samples of this in the color suedeN which lasted me about 2 weeks. The only good thing about this was the color match and the glowy effect. But, if you have even the slightest care for your skin itself, do not use this. The alcohol content in this is high up on the list and i noticed after 2 weeks of using it, my skin felt a little tight, especially around my eyes and mouth. This is a big NO NO. I definitely do not want to develop premature wrinkles in my late 20's because of a foundation! What the heck was Lancome thinking when they put alcohol in this??

rated 5 of 5 on 1/15/2014 7:47:00 AM More reviews by MiniMabs

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is an incredible foundation. I prefer a tinted moisturiser for daytime but come the evening or for "made-up" events this is the one for me. How to describe? It's very light weight but gives a medium coverage and just kind of sinks into your skin leaving it looking more even, healthy and with a soft glow. The colour match is spot on for me - no distinguishable marks around jaw line and it stays on and true to colour all day.

I also use it during the day for under eye cover up. I'm in my late 40's and concealer cakes too much. This gives enough coverage with a light dust of powder over the top to lift my dark circles quite a few shades lighter.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/13/2014 5:42:00 AM More reviews by rosieflower

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've been a double wear girl for the past couple of years now and felt it was time for something lighter and more natural looking. I made all the classic mistakes when buying this and just wanted to make sure that no-one else does the same!! I read the reviews and went to the lancome counter and was matched with this in shade 2, stupidly it looked too pale on my hand and as I wanted to buy the foundation on that day (I normally live in Germany but was home in the UK for Christmas and going back to Germany the next day - high end makeup is ridiculously expensive in Germany, like this would be 44€ in comparison to £26!!! so I wanted to buy it then and there) I said to the sales guy I'll take it in one shade darker. I then said to him is it gonna be ok as I have oily skin and he said just use a blotting powder and will be fine. I accept that I should have researched better and taken a sample BUT that's a complete lie! Oily/ combo skin girls don't even think about going here!!! My skin is not typically oily but becomes oily throughout the day - double wear is perfect for this why did I change?! - but this foundation just exacerbates it, it literally looks good for the first ten or fifteen minutes then it is already way too greasy looking. But those first ten minutes it sure does look beautiful! Excellent coverage but still very natural looking, silky smooth, incredible application... I am so sad it doesn't suit me and the reason I've given it a high rating is because it just isn't for me! I've passed it on to a dry-skinned friend and hope it can fulfil its potential there. Sad face!! But like I say oily girls please just don't go there it's a very bad look!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2014 2:25:00 AM More reviews by Missfancyfootwork

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love love love this foundation!! this is holy grail status! I have normal/dry skin, nc30-35 ish and bisque 4 is perfect. I like the natural finish it gives the skin. its a my skin but better for your face lol. no B.S. coverage is light to medium.I apply this w my sigma flat top brush and I must say it covers really well although I don't had many imperfections. I would definitely recommend this foundation! p.s I spray my flat top brush w mac fix + and the finish is awesome!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2014 3:31:00 AM More reviews by lili89

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Black

This foundation deserves 10 stars! I've used so many brands, some cheap others really expensive and none of them do what this Lancome foundation does!!! My skin is super oily, acne prone, pores get easily clogged, you name it... The coverage of this foundation is fantastic, it stays light on the skin, lasts the whole day, and the best of all... I'm shine free!!! I'm not sure if I'll repurchase because is a bit out of my budget, but is worth it to buy it once in a while. The one I got I paid only $2 because I work in a major department store and the money went to charity... Next time, I'll make sure I buy 10 bottles...lol

rated 5 of 5 on 12/24/2013 8:49:00 PM More reviews by VerityClare

This product is beautiful. Its satin finish is enough to help me feel brighter and less tired looking but not too much that it looks greasy or fake. It has no oil in it and after hours of wear it still feels like I have nothing on. If you're after a natural looking foundation that gives you a glow then this is for you! My main skin concern is dullness and this does me wonders. However I probably wouldn't recommend for oily skin as it may not hold as well throughout the day and if you have dark circles you'd need a concealer as it's not heavy. After spending two years with my not quite right, overpriced Chanel foundation, I'm glad I ventured out to try something different.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/16/2013 3:41:00 PM More reviews by Alicelovestoshop

So i have 3 foundations on my makeup counter. MUF HD, Estee Lauder DW Light and this one Lancome Teint Idole. I must say that this is the one i reach out most of the times. I do have combination skin and i like a matte finish but i don t like a fake effect...this is perfect, it s like my skin is really healthy and this fondation gives it such nice glow . I just powder with the Guerllain Meteorites my T zone and the finish is gorgeous. The only downside is that if u have a really busy day, running around you ll need to blot maybe 1 or 2 times, but then again nothing that a little bit of blot powder, Mac does some, can t handle. Overall i m about to finish this bottle, defently going to repurchase!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/6/2013 4:58:00 PM More reviews by MBROOKS425

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

After reading countless reviews, I decided to get a sample of this foundation from Nordstrom's. This foundation goes on super smooth, feels very light and natural and gives a beautiful glow. However, I would consider it light to light-medium coverage, and I put 2 light layers on. I have freckles and hyperpigmentation so I prefer a little more coverage, but for days where I don't need it- I would definitely wear this. I love that it doesnt feel like you are wearing much. I think I will still buy it for those lighter days. Overall, it feels light and natural and gives a nice radiance. Just be aware that its a lighter- light medium coverage.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/2/2013 10:50:00 PM More reviews by CamiWillians

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Overall I like tis foundation. I love the finish it gives my skin. An actual lit from within look...as Lancome promises. It is light to medium coverage and doesn't fully cover the redness in my cheeks. But I can not wear this for more than a week straight. Alcohol denat is high on the ingredient list and through research have found that this type of alchol isn't the best for dry skin like mine. . I'm hoping as the weather gets warmer my skin won't be as dry.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/9/2013 4:46:00 PM More reviews by Halvsnygg

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I'm on bottle #2 and I absolutely love it. Best colour I've ever found to match my fair skin. My skin is quite dry and the foundation has a soothing effect. The only negative thing is that it is not really lasting all day. If you're going to an evening event, don't put it on in the morning....