August 28, 2014 | 1730 users online

BB Cream - MISSHA - M Perfect Cover BB Cream

rated 3 of 5 on 12/19/2013 12:17:00 AM More reviews by lifeisaparadox

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have sensitive, dry skin, NC30-35 depending on season. Missha M Perfect BB Cream is great because unlike other Korean bb cream brands, this actually has a selection of shades. I got No. 23 and it fits me perfectly. Even during season changes, it's fine since it oxidizes to your skin color so it being a little light doesn't make a difference.

Coverage is pretty good. I find that it is sheer and light, but buildable. I recommend this mostly for people with good or decent skin as I don't think it would be heavy enough to really create a flawless look for those with a lot of blemishes.

Smells like sunscreen and I like that, lol. Otherwise the smell isn't too bad. The packaging is good as it gives you a cap and it's a pump tube in a reasonable size. I found this to be very travel-friendly, which is good because I needed to blot quite a bit using this. I blotted every 3ish hours and then fixed what went away.

I did however give it 3 lippies because it broke me out. I have sensitive skin so I'm not surprised as many products tend to break me out. I'm really sad because I liked it and wanted to use it all the time. :( Despite the blotting, I did find that using this was better than Skin79 Gold because of the color range it offers. They were similar in effect, but Skin79 was way too light for me. This was a perfect shade, just not perfect enough sadly.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/21/2013 11:50:00 AM More reviews by trickmaus

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I'm a PPP, approximately NC/NW15 (I'm pretty neutral and haven't used MAC so it's an approximation) or MUFE 110, and I use Bright Beige No. 13 in this BB cream. The colour match for me is good, it's a nice neutral colour, but that's about all that's really great with this product.

I know that many BB creams aren't incredibly opaque, but I feel like this one barely does anything on my skin...except settle into any damn line it can find on my face. When I first put it on, my face looks *slightly* better, with a nice glow and ever so slightly more evenness. But within about an hour or two, I feel like this just melts away from my skin, only staying in the lines that it managed to find, leaving little white stripes around my eyes. And that happens even if I set it with powder. It's very creamy and doesn't seem to dry, which some people might like.

Most Asian BB creams have ingredients which are supposed to make your skin look nicer, but I haven't had that effect at all from this one. It basically just feels like mineral oil sitting on my face.

I could imagine that this would be good for anyone with SUPER dry skin and very little to hide.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/11/2013 9:09:00 PM More reviews by ariestar8

I bought the # 23 first and I did like it but I had to mix it with another foundation with more of a yellow color so that it would match my skin tone. Apart from having a grayish tone, it was also pretty dewy. And I'm comparing it to the # 27 I ended buying a year later. I don't think I will ever go back to any other foundation. I LOVE Missha M # 27 bb cream!! It doesn't feel heavy, it has amazing coverage and matches my skin PERFECTLY. I have been searching for my match ever since I started wearing makeup and tbh I had to resort to mixing two different colors because I had given up. #27 is less dewy, a bit more on the matte side. I am acne prone and have sensitive skin & this makeup did not break me out at all. It doesn't get oily or bit it did make me look washed out the longer I have it on, more than 6 hours for me. And I do appreciate the SPF and how it's supposed to lighten your scars. I do see improvement. Definitely a keeper!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/18/2013 2:57:00 PM More reviews by fitandfabmama

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I've always heard the craze about BB cream but was unsure of which one to try until a friend recommended Missha, which is made in Korea. I read that Asian BB creams are better than western ones because their BB creams supply more skin benefits(antioxidants & anti-aging properties) and have better texture. I ordered my Missha No. 27 through Amazon. I am a NC35 MAC so the color matched PERFECTLY. I love how the tube has a pump. All I need for a full coverage is one pump, not even a full pump. Although today is my second day using it, I immediately am loving it so far. My skin is combo with some blemish scars, no acne. I have read that Missha is perfect for combo(norm to oily skin). After lunch when wearing foundation or other tinted moisturizers, my face feels "heavy" and gets oily where I often have to blot. I usually use Pur Minerals, MAC Studio Tech and Jose Maran Tinted moisturizer. With Missha, I didn't get that feeling ALL DAY. My face was completely matte till I washed it at the end of the day, no touch up, powder or concealer was ever needed. The texture is creamy and applies like foundation. However I put vita E oil prior to applying it today and noticed that it applied more smoothly. I recommend this product even for an every day use! Go get yours! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 9/5/2013 11:43:00 PM More reviews by mocksican

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I literally just made this account so I could share the love for this stuff.

I bought #13 milky beige since I'm mega pale folk and the color was perfect...which i have never been able to say about a bb cream or foundation ever. Was in search of something much lighter/more natural looking than foundation and I found it. I have some mild acne scarring around my chin and while it isn't heavy duty enough to fully cover the scars it does take the edge off quite a bit. It has been amazing for brightening up my eye area and looks natural and just....pretty! Not sure if you're SUPPOSED to put this stuff on your eyelids buuuuut I have been since my thin lid skin is nice and veiny and haven't had any issues. Can seem a little greasy in the summer months (for me anyway, I'm a sweat monster) but I usually just pat a little powder on top and I'm good to go.

feels light, smooth, and smells alright in a "nana" sort of way if you're into the floral thing. Might be a little pricey but it's definitely worth it. Especially since a little can go a long way.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/20/2013 2:30:00 AM More reviews by Gavrilushka

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is a great every day BB cream. I'm a Mac NC15 and bought a 50ml pump of the Missha M Perfect Cover BB Cream in shade #21 and while it was at first a little darker than my normal tone, it blended right out and matched my skin perfectly! It gives a youthful dewy tone to the skin which is perfect for those of us with really dry skin. I'm not sure about the whole anti-wrinkle thing and anti-aging - personally I don't think it works since I didn't notice any changes to my skin, however it has helped brighten up my complexion (I assume because it moisturises) and the SPF does work. I burn REALLY easily since I am really fair, but after spending days walking in the sun for a week on holidays I wasn't burnt at all, nor have I tanned!
A small amount of product goes a long way and it is buildable while still allowing skin to breathe. The only downside to this product is that it can get a little pinkish and it can be a bit sticky. I've had this product for over a year and there is still plenty of it left!
Missha has a lighter shade than the #21 which is the #13. I think I might buy it for ballet performances and use it on my arms.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/15/2013 4:04:00 AM More reviews by ymfoto

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

When I wear this BB cream, it hardly looks like I am wearing anything on my face, the tone is such a nice neutral color, it matches my fair skin very well. Pale girls can breathe a sigh of relief!

I like to wear it only if I am going out in the evening or need generous coverage because it really does cover dark spots and acne amazingly. But with the coverage, it can sometimes feel a little thick, so you might want to experiment with how much you apply. It also takes a few minutes to fully set. The finish is dewy and very natural, just don't over apply or your face will look greasy. I like to rub a little in like a lotion for a natural look, or use a stippling brush for a full application.

I know this goes for any makeup, but you MUST wash this off as soon as you get the chance, because although it is calming and does not cause a full blown acne bomb, the dimethicone and most likely the SPF definitely cause some clogged pores. Sometimes my skin feels like it can't breathe very well with this on.

Overall, I would definitely recommend this BB cream to anyone as no other BB cream has come close.

Enjoy!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/18/2013 2:40:00 PM More reviews by rp1017

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I like the idea of BB creams however, all the colors always looked too orange or yellow (atleast the ones I sampled.) I noted that my face was looking better and even a little bit of foundation was looking fake on my face so I researched BB creams and decided on the Missha M Perfect BB Cream ..... I am very pleased .... I use the lightest color #13 and it works perfectly on my NW 10 skintone ...... I need some coverage on my chin where I have light discolorations and M Perfect Cover BB Cream covers my flaws (for a BB cream, I find it very thick and surprised that it adds coverage.) The cream goes on nicely and does not oxidize (yes it does not oxidize) and looks natural. The only downside is that this item is not sold in the U.S.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/17/2013 3:31:00 PM More reviews by erinlahti

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Love love love this! My skin is between NC20 and NW25 and the #23 natural beige color fits me perfectly. Lasts all day, doesn't look cakey, and leaves my skin feeling hydrated and natural. Highly recommend!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/11/2013 6:19:00 PM More reviews by ren_kr

Love the packaging - pump dispenser and I love how this was the first by cream that did not exacerbate my acne or clogged my pores. I'm the super light pinkish Asian type so I was recommended no. 21 and it suited me perfectly and continued using it for a year. Now that a year has passed. I'm still loving everything about it except that I've noticed that I appear either as if I got even more white in photos, or the color no longer matches me and I'm more tan now. Not so sure but this is still a great product with great sales on the u.s. website.