February 1, 2015 | 2047 users online

BB Cream - MISSHA - M Perfect Cover BB Cream

rated 4 of 5 on 12/1/2014 5:10:00 PM More reviews by i4gotmahname

Shade - 27

Did it last all day - This product would last a good 4 hours until I would need to retouch on hot days. On cold days, it would last a good 6 hours.

How did your skin react to it - I have dry acne prone skin and if I don't wash off the product after using I would break-out, so make sure to deep cleanse off this stuff.

Coverage - I have many pimples and acne scars that were covered pretty well. I would say a 8/10 (10 being the highest). The product feels light on my face and it is as if my skin can breathe underneath.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/1/2014 7:58:00 AM More reviews by amadeus123

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

After a year or two using Clinique's tinted moisturiser, I decided for a change as I found the colour (Neutral 03) was a bit touch-and-go for me, and it ended up giving me a very oily nose very quickly!

After doing a lot of research online, I purchased the BB cream last week in #27 - for Sydney siders, I had heard a rumour that the Missha store in QVB had closed (sadness), but the Terry White Chemist in Strathfield Plaza stocks this BB cream. I was able to 'try' on the cream on my face after asking the nice shop attendant there about her opinion on colours.

Originally I had tried #23, after reading many reviews on it and thinking it was my colour, and even though it actually blended into my skin quite well, I tried on #27 on my other cheek and found that the yellow tones matched my skin quite well. I purchased this for around $32 - $34 AUD for 50ml (which is actually a bit of a better deal than the 30ml Clinique moisturiser I usually get).

The texture is thicker than my tinted moisturiser, and I find that one light pump from the pack is enough for my whole face. When I first took it home, I applied it using my fingers near a window to see the colour under natural light (as I find indoor lights are quite different!). I was a bit shocked when I first applied it as it was so yellow!! But then after about 10 seconds, I was VERY pleasantly surprised to see that the BB cream had oxidised to my face colour. The smell is a light florally scent which I don't mind as it disappears after application.

This BB cream feels light on my face, and gives my acne scars moderate coverage - I apply one extra layer to my red acne marks which gives me almost total coverage. One thing I really like about how this BB cream sits on my face is that it looks SO natural! It honestly probably looks less natural when I set it with a bit of bare minerals powder because I want to prevent T-zone from being oily. I find it does accentuate any flakes on my face though, so I would probably exfoliate the night beforehand just to get rid of these before applying.

I wear this to work, and find the staying power is fantastic (again this compared to my old tinted moisturiser), and I only have to blot once or twice during the day with an oil blotting sheet. I have not found wearing this BB cream to cause any more pimples than usual (yay!).

I would definitely repurchase after using this tube, perhaps online now that I know what colour I am as I think Missha often has sales online.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/25/2014 1:21:00 AM More reviews by Ispania

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I wanted to try this bb cream for so long but was delaying my online purchase. Good I didn't order it online because I have found a location where I can try it and then buy it along with other Asian skin care and make up brands like skin79 and hanskin. For those who live in New York especially Queens, you can find it in the mall on Main Street, not far from Asian bank.
Now to the bb itself. As many people said it is very grey first couple of seconds. I was scared at first with this grey shade on my yellow undertone skin but in a couple of seconds it adjusted to my skin tone and looked absolutely naturally.
I bought 21 shade and it looked a little lighter at first but then again it seemed to adjust.
The coverage medium to full and buildable. Covers all my redness perfectly. Doesn't cake without primer.
The finish is natural a little on a glowy side. It is moisterizing, not drying at all, not oily too. It's a perfect choice for winter when I can't use my lorac cream foundation.
It costs me 15$ for 20 ml and the full size is around 30$.
I can see why people like Korean bb creams I do too now.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 9/1/2014 7:21:00 PM More reviews by Evilbee

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Grey

Great texture, coverage and staying power. It really evens out my redness, but doesn't completely fade out my freckles so it looks very natural. 21 is the perfect colour for my fair skin. I will repurchase again and again.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/21/2014 12:29:00 AM More reviews by kaysae

I can't believe I haven't done a review for this product yet, it's amazing! Well, maybe not that amazing, but it works pretty damn well. For reference I am a NC15-20 and I have both original shades 21 and 23. No. 21 is a good match for people with slightly fair-light skin color (Mac 15-lighter 20's/Revlon Colorstay 150 Buff), No. 23 is probably better suited towards darker NC 20's-25. However No. 21 is I would say leans slightly more pink toned whereas 23 is more yellow in comparison. Both also have a slight grey cast, but it does oxidize a bit to fade away. I have combination skin, dry (sometimes flaky) cheeks/forehead with an oily nose, and overall staying power is pretty decent (~5-6 hrs/I don't powder) and it actually fades away pretty naturally, if that makes any sense. The formula is a bit thick but creamy, with a medium coverage that dries to a satin, with a tiny bit of a tacky/sticky finish. I use my fingers to apply but occasionally I'll use my Real Techniques Expert Face Brush; both methods work nicely, I feel like I get more coverage when using my fingers though. The price varies depending where you get it from, I always buy the 50ml version (there is a smaller 20ml) for about ~$13-14 online. My favorite part about it is the amazing sun protection of SPF 42 it gives, which in downside does cast white in flash photography (I looked shining bright white). Also, there is a light powdery fragrance to it, I like it but some people might not. I love this stuff, have repurchased and will continue to do so.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/13/2014 8:22:00 PM More reviews by alison_k

I have had tons of samples of this just laying around for months without ever trying it (I order my HG sunscreen from the website and I get a lot of free samples).

I needed a foundation that was sheer to medium coverage yet looked natural so thought I would try it. The color 21 is the most perfect match for my skin that I have ever found...not too dark, not too chalky, neutral undertones. I can spot-apply this and not worry about there being an obvious line. The finish is satiny but not overly dewy. I have tried other bb creams from Missha and been really unimpressed but this one is almost perfect.

I love the range of colors, such subtle differences between them so I will have no trouble going to a paler shade in winter if necessary. The shade range isn't great for darker skin though so that will be problematic for some.

The SPF and PA+++ rating means that I can wear this in florida without worrying about skin damage (I wear it over Missha's Time Revolution SPF50 sunscreen).

The only issue I have is that it just doesn't last on my skin. I have an oily nose and chin, and dry cheeks and eye area and even if I am inside in air conditioning all day, this is almost gone by the end of the day. I don't think I would buy this again, even though it's a great product I need something that lasts. I do recommend this if you have very dry skin though, this may have more staying power on skin which is less oily than mine.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/10/2014 4:52:00 PM More reviews by baika

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I bought it because of its colour (#13) which matches my pale skin perfectly.

My skin is VERY VERY oily, so it was a big mistake to buy it. I get a little bit oily before I even finish to apply it. My face is all shiny just an hour later. This thing makes my face sticky, it's disgusting to touch it. Also, it completely slides off my face after 2-3 hours. This BB cream leaves its colour on everything you touch: your clothes, your hands, your phone.

Coverage is great for a BB cream. It applies smoothly (I apply it with my fingers). Didn't clog my pores. It has relatively low price and really bright colour, which is difficult to find for me.

Despite that, I will never buy it again. And don't recommend to do this for those who have oily/very oily skin.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/2/2014 5:15:00 AM More reviews by theartyard

Pros:

Coverage: High (for a bb cream)
Compared to other foundations though, this is medium coverage. It helps to cover redness, pigmentations, acne but obviously doesn't cover everything (though I never expect any bb cream or foundation to completely cover these problem areas, I always follow up with a concealer to keep makeup looking natural).

Blend-able: Blends very easily onto the skin without highlighting any of my flaky and patchy areas. It looks like skin. I also love how well concealer just blends into this bb cream and doesn't sit on top of the skin.

Natural: It looks natural, especially from a distance.

SPF: high spf 42 pa+++

Cons:

Oil-control: Zero control. This is the reason I won't be repurchasing. It rubs away where the glasses sits at my nose. I don't actually mind using bb creams that don't have oil-controlling properties but what I cannot stand is using something that exacerbates my oily skin problem. This left me looking like a oily mess at the end of the day, and the longevity of this bb cream is poor. It didn't stay put and started to cake. If you have dry skin, maybe this would work well for you.

Heavy: my first reaction using this was 'woah, this feels heavy'. It's definitely not as light in texture as skin79 hot pink or gold (both of which are more watery in texture that the missha perfect cover).

Sticky: you will need to powder, A LOT. Otherwise this cream can feel very sticky.

Shade: It doesn't match my skin tone but good in that it doesn't give me a ghostly white look. Wish this was warmer in colour, I don't like how this makes me look orange/red (I have this is in shade no.23).

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/21/2014 5:44:00 PM More reviews by antolin1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I purchased this due to all the hype and because during the summer I really don't like to wear foundation and try to go most days without, yet I want a little coverage and need a ton of moisture. I used this BB for about a week to see if it could become a staple in my routine, but I wasn't impressed by it at all.

This is thick stuff - that's great for coverage but didn't work out well when it came to blend-ability. It is also a pretty dry formulation which added to blending issues. Since my skin is already dry, I would need the aid of primers and heavy lotions in order for this BB to work. Problem is, I am trying to avoid heavy creams during the hot days of summer and if I must bust out a primer, I might as well just be using foundation over it. BB creams are supposed to have regenerative properties and contain a lot of antioxidants and other beneficial ingredients; however, the skin will never be able to absorb these things or benefit if there is a barrier btw the cream and skin (such as primer, etc), so the consistency and ease of use here really bummed me out. The only way I can use this up is if I mix it with lotion and apply it. I love the fact this contains SPF at 42 BUT I think this is what unfortunately leaves a sallow, grayish cast to the skin. I found that this product looked "ok" shade-wise for a while but sadly oxidized throughout the day leaving me pale and washed out looking.

This is probably a good product for people with oily skin because of its consistency and dry formulation, as well as really pale skin tones who won't be effected by the grey sort of shadow it leaves behind... Since I don't think its the alien meets zombie fleshtone is a very cute look, this is gonna get tossed into my drawer of stuff to give to others for trying.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 6/14/2014 11:46:00 PM More reviews by greenkirby28

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have to say, I'm quite impressed by this BB Cream. I hesitated over buying it for months just because I had to buy it online through Amazon and wasn't sure if I would pick the right shade. I first picked #31 Golden Beige and found that it was too pink for my Indian tan skintone. I ended up sending it back and found that #27 Honey Beige was perfect for my skin's yellow undertone. I like how it has a pump, I usually only use 1-2 pumps, a little goes a long way! I find that it applies best with my fingers and later smoothed out by my Real Techniques Expert Face Brush. It gives a fair bit of coverage too and is quite dewy despite my dry skin so I definitely recommend setting it with a light powder. I would definitely repurchase this because it's so lightweight on the skin and has so many benefits. I live in Florida so I enjoy how it has such a high level of SPF.