July 28, 2014 | 1862 users online

BB Cream - MISSHA - M Perfect Cover BB Cream

rated 4 of 5 on 9/18/2013 2:57:00 PM More reviews by fitandfabmama

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I've always heard the craze about BB cream but was unsure of which one to try until a friend recommended Missha, which is made in Korea. I read that Asian BB creams are better than western ones because their BB creams supply more skin benefits(antioxidants & anti-aging properties) and have better texture. I ordered my Missha No. 27 through Amazon. I am a NC35 MAC so the color matched PERFECTLY. I love how the tube has a pump. All I need for a full coverage is one pump, not even a full pump. Although today is my second day using it, I immediately am loving it so far. My skin is combo with some blemish scars, no acne. I have read that Missha is perfect for combo(norm to oily skin). After lunch when wearing foundation or other tinted moisturizers, my face feels "heavy" and gets oily where I often have to blot. I usually use Pur Minerals, MAC Studio Tech and Jose Maran Tinted moisturizer. With Missha, I didn't get that feeling ALL DAY. My face was completely matte till I washed it at the end of the day, no touch up, powder or concealer was ever needed. The texture is creamy and applies like foundation. However I put vita E oil prior to applying it today and noticed that it applied more smoothly. I recommend this product even for an every day use! Go get yours! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 9/5/2013 11:43:00 PM More reviews by mocksican

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I literally just made this account so I could share the love for this stuff.

I bought #13 milky beige since I'm mega pale folk and the color was perfect...which i have never been able to say about a bb cream or foundation ever. Was in search of something much lighter/more natural looking than foundation and I found it. I have some mild acne scarring around my chin and while it isn't heavy duty enough to fully cover the scars it does take the edge off quite a bit. It has been amazing for brightening up my eye area and looks natural and just....pretty! Not sure if you're SUPPOSED to put this stuff on your eyelids buuuuut I have been since my thin lid skin is nice and veiny and haven't had any issues. Can seem a little greasy in the summer months (for me anyway, I'm a sweat monster) but I usually just pat a little powder on top and I'm good to go.

feels light, smooth, and smells alright in a "nana" sort of way if you're into the floral thing. Might be a little pricey but it's definitely worth it. Especially since a little can go a long way.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/20/2013 2:30:00 AM More reviews by Gavrilushka

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is a great every day BB cream. I'm a Mac NC15 and bought a 50ml pump of the Missha M Perfect Cover BB Cream in shade #21 and while it was at first a little darker than my normal tone, it blended right out and matched my skin perfectly! It gives a youthful dewy tone to the skin which is perfect for those of us with really dry skin. I'm not sure about the whole anti-wrinkle thing and anti-aging - personally I don't think it works since I didn't notice any changes to my skin, however it has helped brighten up my complexion (I assume because it moisturises) and the SPF does work. I burn REALLY easily since I am really fair, but after spending days walking in the sun for a week on holidays I wasn't burnt at all, nor have I tanned!
A small amount of product goes a long way and it is buildable while still allowing skin to breathe. The only downside to this product is that it can get a little pinkish and it can be a bit sticky. I've had this product for over a year and there is still plenty of it left!
Missha has a lighter shade than the #21 which is the #13. I think I might buy it for ballet performances and use it on my arms.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/15/2013 4:04:00 AM More reviews by ymfoto

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

When I wear this BB cream, it hardly looks like I am wearing anything on my face, the tone is such a nice neutral color, it matches my fair skin very well. Pale girls can breathe a sigh of relief!

I like to wear it only if I am going out in the evening or need generous coverage because it really does cover dark spots and acne amazingly. But with the coverage, it can sometimes feel a little thick, so you might want to experiment with how much you apply. It also takes a few minutes to fully set. The finish is dewy and very natural, just don't over apply or your face will look greasy. I like to rub a little in like a lotion for a natural look, or use a stippling brush for a full application.

I know this goes for any makeup, but you MUST wash this off as soon as you get the chance, because although it is calming and does not cause a full blown acne bomb, the dimethicone and most likely the SPF definitely cause some clogged pores. Sometimes my skin feels like it can't breathe very well with this on.

Overall, I would definitely recommend this BB cream to anyone as no other BB cream has come close.

Enjoy!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/18/2013 2:40:00 PM More reviews by rp1017

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I like the idea of BB creams however, all the colors always looked too orange or yellow (atleast the ones I sampled.) I noted that my face was looking better and even a little bit of foundation was looking fake on my face so I researched BB creams and decided on the Missha M Perfect BB Cream ..... I am very pleased .... I use the lightest color #13 and it works perfectly on my NW 10 skintone ...... I need some coverage on my chin where I have light discolorations and M Perfect Cover BB Cream covers my flaws (for a BB cream, I find it very thick and surprised that it adds coverage.) The cream goes on nicely and does not oxidize (yes it does not oxidize) and looks natural. The only downside is that this item is not sold in the U.S.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/17/2013 3:31:00 PM More reviews by erinlahti

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Love love love this! My skin is between NC20 and NW25 and the #23 natural beige color fits me perfectly. Lasts all day, doesn't look cakey, and leaves my skin feeling hydrated and natural. Highly recommend!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/11/2013 6:19:00 PM More reviews by ren_kr

Love the packaging - pump dispenser and I love how this was the first by cream that did not exacerbate my acne or clogged my pores. I'm the super light pinkish Asian type so I was recommended no. 21 and it suited me perfectly and continued using it for a year. Now that a year has passed. I'm still loving everything about it except that I've noticed that I appear either as if I got even more white in photos, or the color no longer matches me and I'm more tan now. Not so sure but this is still a great product with great sales on the u.s. website.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/7/2013 2:25:00 PM More reviews by Anjali1993

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is by far the best BB cream I have ever purchased. I've tried "Western" BB creams such as the ones from Garnier and Maybelline before, but they were all disappointing. This is the real thing. I've ordered it on eBay and it was shipped from South Korea.

First, it matches my skin tone perfectly. I ordered no. 13, which is a tad bit too pale for my fair skin, but it makes me look like a pale porcelain doll, which I love. Unlike Western "BB creams", which tend to come in a veeeery limited range of shades and often look too orange, this one is very neutral, it has no orange undertones and comes in a wide variety of shades, 5, I believe.

The coverage is superb. It covers literally everything, I've had foundations that provided a much worse coverage than this. Any redness, pores or dark circles are gone, it's amazing.

The consistency is thick and creamy; a small pump is enough for the entire face. It blends easily and becomes one with the skin, it's virtually invisible that I am wearing makeup.

Another thing I very much like is the sunscreen, SPF 42, which is very high and perfect for my sensitive skin. As for the smell, although some have complained that it is very strong and matronly, I for one, cannot sense any. It has a very discreet scent and very neutral. Overall, I am very satisfied.

Cons: It does contain some mineral oils and parabens, so I do hope it won't break me out in the long term.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 2/5/2013 6:49:00 PM More reviews by KeliKitty

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I got the #21 as a new customer free gift. It is too pale for my NC30/35 skin, but hey, I didn't pay for it. I use a darker loose powder on top to get it to look more natural, and it works. I was concerned that it would break me out because it contains beeswax and fragrance; I have been using it for over a week and my skin has been surprisingly good. One complain is that the texture is too balmy, I have to be rubbing my skin way to hard to blend it properly. Now I put a sunscreen around my eyes before this BB cream to help with the skin pulling problem. It isn't a bad product, but I probably won't buy it again, mostly because I don't want to get violent with my skin to blend, and it has more coverage than I need for an everyday look.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/26/2012 5:39:00 PM More reviews by blu3

I just recently received the full size version of no. 27 in a swap and holy cow. i had previously bought and tried no.23 but it was too gray (even after oxidizing) and pink on my skin. The 27 was perfection. It blended in perfectly and I used less than a full pump for my entire face. The whole day (christmas day) my family was complimenting me on how nice my skin looked, especially in pictures...that means...NO WHITE CAST! Even with it's high spf, i didn't get that ghostly whiteness in the countless photos that were taken that day. It does dry fairly quickly so might be difficult to blend for others, but i managed ok. i used this over my clinique moisturizer and mufe HD primer and it lasted all day without getting cakey or looking streaky. Towards the end of the night (about 9-10hours later) i started to look a little dewy (i do have oily skin), but it was a nice dewy look. I'm already looking to purchase another bottle just to have it on hand. **Oh and I applied with my fingers. I just dotted where I needed the most coverage and used my fingers to blend outward from there. Worked great.