October 25, 2014 | 1718 users online

BB Cream - MISSHA - M Perfect Cover BB Cream

rated 4 of 5 on 6/14/2014 11:46:00 PM More reviews by greenkirby28

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have to say, I'm quite impressed by this BB Cream. I hesitated over buying it for months just because I had to buy it online through Amazon and wasn't sure if I would pick the right shade. I first picked #31 Golden Beige and found that it was too pink for my Indian tan skintone. I ended up sending it back and found that #27 Honey Beige was perfect for my skin's yellow undertone. I like how it has a pump, I usually only use 1-2 pumps, a little goes a long way! I find that it applies best with my fingers and later smoothed out by my Real Techniques Expert Face Brush. It gives a fair bit of coverage too and is quite dewy despite my dry skin so I definitely recommend setting it with a light powder. I would definitely repurchase this because it's so lightweight on the skin and has so many benefits. I live in Florida so I enjoy how it has such a high level of SPF.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/9/2014 11:12:00 AM More reviews by PaulaBenoit

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I use shades 27 in the winter (NC35-37) and 31 in the summer (NC40-42). This is the first asian BB cream I have tried, mainly because most asian BB creams I tried before were too light for my skintone. Prior to this I tried the North American brands by Annabelle and Marcelle because they had darker color ranges; both of were nice but for me there is no comparison between Missha and those brands.

The Annabelle BB cream seems like a glorified tinted moisturizer compared to Missha. And the Marcelle brand offered better coverage but dried out my already dry skin as the day went.

Missha offers better coverage without feeling or looking heavy, it has a higher SPF and when I remove it at the end of the day my skin looks more even toned. I have very sensitive skin and have experienced no irritation with this product. Shade 27 is definitely more yellow toned than 31, I was actually worried that 31 wouldn't blend into my skin as the swatch on my hand looked like it had a pinkish tinge to it but once applied to the face it blended seamlessly for me. Application takes literally 1 minute, one pump is enough to cover my face. I dot this all over my face and then use my Real Techniques Expert Face brush to buff/blend into my skin.

As i get older I find it harder to wear foundations, my skin has become drier and more sensitive as the years pass so it's nice to find an alternative to foundations that offers everything I am looking for: coverage, skincare and SPF. Hands down this is my go to face makeup, HG status.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/16/2014 9:13:00 AM More reviews by Nesoi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

This was one of my first BB creams I ever tried, back in 2009 when I first went to Korea. I didn't like it then and even after trying it a few more times since then, I still can't bring myself to like it, especially after trying many other Korean BB creams which are superior in quality.

First off, the colour of the BB cream is very grey/pink. I have tried 13, 21 and 23 - all of them look very off on my skin. I'm around an NC20 with neutral tones leaning slightly yellow. The colour doesn't adjust to my skin throughout the day like some people say it does, and as a result looks mask-like all day.

It is highly fragranced and not that nice a fragrance either! The smell lingers for a while after application. Coverage-wise, it gives a good medium coverage and is mattifying on my skin (normal-dry). It doesn't look quite heavy though, and can emphasise dry spots easily. Oil control is pretty good and my t-zone only gets slightly shiny when wearing this.

I find this BB cream does break me out. The ingredient list isn't all that great and as I have sensitive skin, I don't think it reacts very well with me. I like the packaging and the cost is cheap. I would say those are the best points about this BB cream.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/17/2014 7:39:00 AM More reviews by thalayli

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This BB cream was absolutely horrible for my skin. I started using it and was pleased with the colour and coverage, and two days later I broke out horribly with highly irritated and itchy acne. At first I attributed this to other factors, so I persisted with using it and my skin worsened (it was looking worse than it had in many years).
I stopped using it for a while and swapped to my regular foundation, breakout calmed down. Swapped back to BB Cream just to test my theory and immediately skin became very irritated.

Not sure what ingredient is responsible, but you couldn't pay me to put this product on my skin again, which is a pity because it does look good.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/8/2014 2:30:00 PM More reviews by AnjieB

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I'm NC20 and wanted something lighter than my long wear foundation that provided some coverage and had a decent SPF. This has coverage, and a high SPF that also offers photo-stable UVA protection. It should have been awesome.

But this turned my fairly normal, if acne-prone, skin into the weirdest type of combination skin. It made my skin oily on the surface, and tight, dry, and flaky--all over. Severely dry and very oily, in the same spots, at the same time. I have enough skin care products buried in my bathroom cabinets that I figured I could handle any skin care issues whatsoever (a history of cystic acne is really only good for accumulating skin care products...) but NOTHING could fix the oily surface and the cracking, peeling skin under it. After a few days I started to break out despite the fact that my skin is usually clear this time of the month. Cosmetic grade mineral oil may not actually clog pores, but something in this concoction clogged mine badly. I've got no idea who I would recommend this for in terms of skin type, since it seems to bring about the worst of every possible skin condition, all at once.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/23/2014 1:25:00 AM More reviews by style4style

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Been looking for a really good BB cream and saw this had the best reviews. It does blend in with your own skin tone and the colour (I am shade 21) though quite fair is perfect. This comes from South Korea where apparently they've known about BB creams years before us. Overall, I would highly recommend - good value, excellent product and natural shade. Application easy, no funny smell and lots of compliments on a lovely complexion! (Meant to give a five lippie rating but can't change it now!)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/19/2014 9:33:00 PM More reviews by mandiluk

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

LOVE LOVE this BB cream! All the rave and reviews about this BB cream is completely valid and on point. They don't have many shades; I am in #27 - A golden beige color. I believe it is the darkest shade. It comes in a super easy to use pump & you can cap it so no germs get in and no cream is lost. There is a light fragrance when you apply it on your skin. Nothing overwhelming and it goes away very quickly. I can't pin-point what it smells like but I guarantee it is nothing terrible and it does not smell like SPF.

It is a product that is "a little bit goes a long way." I can use a half to one pump to cover all my face. On days that I just want to even out my skin, I use very little. And then on days where I want a full coverage, I use a pump and stipple it on and go over the areas that I want more coverage. I love how easy it goes on and how fast it sinks into my skin. Some have mentioned that it blends with your skin tone, and I have to say, there are days where I notice how it blends on and camouflage with my skin. LOVE THIS!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/19/2014 6:10:00 PM More reviews by uxi

Buff well into the skin to give a beautiful, natural coverage for everyday use. Mimics the appearance of skin whilst also giving off a dewy finish.
Love the fact that it comes with a pump that controls the amount of product coming out.
The only slight downside is that it gives off a greyish tint at first, but will then oxidise to match your skin tone after 15-20 minutes.
Will purchase again.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/19/2013 12:17:00 AM More reviews by lifeisaparadox

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have sensitive, dry skin, NC30-35 depending on season. Missha M Perfect BB Cream is great because unlike other Korean bb cream brands, this actually has a selection of shades. I got No. 23 and it fits me perfectly. Even during season changes, it's fine since it oxidizes to your skin color so it being a little light doesn't make a difference.

Coverage is pretty good. I find that it is sheer and light, but buildable. I recommend this mostly for people with good or decent skin as I don't think it would be heavy enough to really create a flawless look for those with a lot of blemishes.

Smells like sunscreen and I like that, lol. Otherwise the smell isn't too bad. The packaging is good as it gives you a cap and it's a pump tube in a reasonable size. I found this to be very travel-friendly, which is good because I needed to blot quite a bit using this. I blotted every 3ish hours and then fixed what went away.

I did however give it 3 lippies because it broke me out. I have sensitive skin so I'm not surprised as many products tend to break me out. I'm really sad because I liked it and wanted to use it all the time. :( Despite the blotting, I did find that using this was better than Skin79 Gold because of the color range it offers. They were similar in effect, but Skin79 was way too light for me. This was a perfect shade, just not perfect enough sadly.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/21/2013 11:50:00 AM More reviews by trickmaus

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I'm a PPP, approximately NC/NW15 (I'm pretty neutral and haven't used MAC so it's an approximation) or MUFE 110, and I use Bright Beige No. 13 in this BB cream. The colour match for me is good, it's a nice neutral colour, but that's about all that's really great with this product.

I know that many BB creams aren't incredibly opaque, but I feel like this one barely does anything on my skin...except settle into any damn line it can find on my face. When I first put it on, my face looks *slightly* better, with a nice glow and ever so slightly more evenness. But within about an hour or two, I feel like this just melts away from my skin, only staying in the lines that it managed to find, leaving little white stripes around my eyes. And that happens even if I set it with powder. It's very creamy and doesn't seem to dry, which some people might like.

Most Asian BB creams have ingredients which are supposed to make your skin look nicer, but I haven't had that effect at all from this one. It basically just feels like mineral oil sitting on my face.

I could imagine that this would be good for anyone with SUPER dry skin and very little to hide.