August 2, 2014 | 1598 users online

Treatments (Face) - SKII - Facial Treatment Essence

rated 5 of 5 on 5/27/2012 2:41:00 AM More reviews by dandelion1986

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

i purchased a 30ml sample size for FTE online and have been using this product for 2 weeks now. I have read quite a fair bit of negative reviews of FTE before i purchased it, but i still gave it a try due to the 'miracle water' name given to it. becoz most of the negative reviews were relating to skin sensitivity and allergy, so i was extremely careful about testing this product on my neck area and waited for 2 days before applying it to my face.

overall, i am satisfied by the result so far. it has made my face significantly brighter and clearer, somehow reduced the redness on my cheeks and around the nose area, and made my t-zone less oily.. and it seemed to premature my pimples on my chin so they went away faster. I have realised since using FTE, i have got a few tiny whiteheads appearing on my face (one on each cheek and two on the side of my nose).. i am not sure whehter this is due to the 'purging' effect that some people talked about.. but as they are not obvious and i dont see any other allergic effects, i will continue to use this product and will definitely report back when i finish my sample sized bottle. all in all, if it goes well, i will definitely repurchase this product again and again.

EDIT: i should have edited this review ages ago... girls...dun ever buy SKII products off ebay!! the sample one i got was fake... i had no idea why the heck i would think that was some sort of purging cleansing effect! it was not! it was a breakout! 2 weeks after using that sample bottle i broke out on my eyelids! bad white heads + pimples! i never ever had anything on my eyelids. then i suspected it was dodgy n researched on fake SKII and how to identify them. the real SKII FTE smells like off-food...like fermented stuff...whereas my sample bottle smells like cheap perfume! luckily my breakout went away in 3 days after stop using the sample bottle. then i bought a 75ml FTE off strawberrynet n this time it was the real stuff. no breakout, no purging or whatsoever, and with all the benefits FTE should give u.

girls if u r having a bad 'purging' from FTE u should consider 1. whether u r allergic to it. 2. whether u bought the real stuff.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 5/22/2012 1:38:00 AM More reviews by mimisang

Heard alot abt this and decided to try. My skin is more radiant and translucent after 2 weeks. I just pat this onto my skin before my serum and see my skin glow overnight. Really like this product!!

rated 1 of 5 on 5/9/2012 8:09:00 AM More reviews by jdorris

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This product, "holy water" as they described has not done one thing for my face. I have brown spots- melasma from pregnancies and dry skin. I am really upset that I purchased this as well as the C repair. Truly has not made one bit of difference. Try a sample first. I should have.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/1/2012 9:21:00 AM More reviews by mintaka11

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

One word to describe this - Useless.

Estee Lauder recovery complex is better than this anytime.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/23/2012 8:52:00 PM More reviews by awoooo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I've tried many of the famous miracle products and besides the Kiehl moisturiser, nothing really had any impact. It didnt make my skin worse but didn't improve it either.

However this treatment essence IS really as good as everyone says it is.I have only been using it for 4 days but I can already feel and see the difference. I have oil T-zone and dry cheek area. The only thing that really helped moisturise my cheek area was the Kiehl cream but now that I'm on my 3rd year with this product, it was beginning to loose the effect. After 4 days using SKII essence, my cheek area is moisturised with no pulling sensation and my face feels very soft. I also had red patches on my cheeks which also disappeared too!

I'm not sure about brightening the complexion as yet.. I think I need to wait longer for that but I still give it 5 stars for the hydration!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2012 11:17:00 PM More reviews by snowybell

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Black

Has been using this for the past 5 years and love it. Improves my acne condition when I was younger and nourishes my skin now that I am older. Will definitely be a staple in my skincare routine.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/20/2012 11:56:00 PM More reviews by kimmington

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

SK-II is marketed for "older" women, however I just had to try it out anyway (I'm currently 25). I have been using the facial treatment essence twice daily for about 3 years. After washing my face and using toner, I put two or three splashes of SK-II in the palm of my hand, and press it into my face (I use my other hand to press a little bit on at a time, because if I do it all at once it will just drip everywhere) and the leftover around my neck, and then follow up with a moisturizer. I find that it hydrates my skin in combination with a moisturizer much more than if I don't use it, and it helps to calm the redness in my skin and has made it quite soft. It has caused absolutely zero negative effects for me, which was a huge relief when I first got it as my skin can be very sensitive and react badly to new products.

I don't notice any huge changes as someone with more mature skin might notice when using it, but I feel that it has helped maintain the youthfulness of my skin, and who doesn't want that!

Saying that though, this is an extremely expensive product however a 250ml bottle lasts me well over a year.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/15/2012 1:27:00 AM More reviews by n4no

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My skin has been super dry due to the colder winters in Canada. Along with that and working in an air conditioned/heated environment, my skin's become super dehydrated. My skin is on the thin side so that in the office I get oily due to the lack of normal power to retain moisture, and I mean super oily due to my skin over producing oil to compensate for the lack of water. The crazy oil production caused so much acne (cystic acne). I tried everything (medication included) but nothing would help.

This essence has helped balance my oil production so that after a week of usage, it has made my skin so soft and plump, and very balanced. My skin no longer produces oil excessively. This is great, and I recommend this for DEHYRDATED skin, not dry skin. I no longer get cystic acne due to the over production of oil and I get less blackheads probably due to less oil production.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/4/2012 3:05:00 AM More reviews by symmlbh

I'm a SK II user since 5 years ago. And I found the miracle water is really miracle. In fact, every one thought I was 30 years old while in fact I was only 25 years old that time. I was so minded about that. But in fact, that was the fact I need to accept. Fortunately, a friend of mine recommended this product to me. And since that, miracle really happen on me. My skin look more radiant, glowing and youthful now. Really a big thanks to SK II. And now, all people thought I'm 22-23 years old...(In fact, i'm 30 years old ^^). Overall of the products are great, just it is a bit pricy for me. Fortunately, I can get some of the genius SK II products from some online store like dedandelion.com, which offer cheaper price. And I got my free sample as well. Really a big thanks for the existance of such store. It save me a pocket of money... ^^ Definately "YES" to SK II...

rated 5 of 5 on 3/17/2012 3:00:00 AM More reviews by hanismj

First i would like to give my skin condition, i have skin problems since i was in secondary school. it started when i keep having pimples on my cheeks. after a year cheeks became reddish until i bought SK2 product FT essence. I have been tried many products and somehow the expensive ones except sk2 didnt work. i used to go meet my dermatologist and prescribed the antibiotic pills, seems like they were immune to my body and pimples no longer cure. On 12th March 2012, i challenge myself to go to SK2 counter and meet their pro. She was very nice and did the skin analysis on my skin, also giving the recommendation for my skin. i only took FT essence, FT gentle cleanser, FT toner and free face mask. at first day i used these all 3 products what i can is the softness on my skin. when i woke up the next morning,pimples are all gone!!!!i was surprised!! smooth and soft! till this day after like a week of using this, so far these products never fail and never disappoint me. they are worth the money!trust me i wanna buy the sunscreen but i dont have enough money for the product. might be the next salary i guess in-list to buy :) my skin is very sensitive type. i cannot simply try or use any products just for the sake of having fun to try it. i admit that i was afraid to use it on the first time coz my skin is kind of the type easily irritated and acne-prone. im hoping that this would be my forever skin care regime as i'm tired looking for other products.btw, the smell is not that annoying.it's kinda nice smell!!FYI, i'm the type who often go travelling for site work and have to be under the sun like 8 hours straight and u know that were the reason made my skin became worst!!my face became itchy after i go back to hotel for shower. the redness sometimes gave me the itchness. During this one trial week of using it, i have site work for three days and i didnt feel itchy or pimples not coming to my skin was like a bless!!coz the essence kind of giving the soothness and i felt even great for the next morning.im sure to buy this miracle product next time and i can use it like 3-4 months.save enough!