April 20, 2014 | 1510 users online

Mascara - Cover Girl - Lash Blast

rated 5 of 5 on 4/14/2013 8:15:00 PM More reviews by aznflower101

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought waterproof. This is more volumizing than the Clump Crusher mascara that covergirl makes. It is also very waterproof if I went to the pool with it, but it still would smudge on the corners of my eyes because my eyelashes touch my face when I smile. The color I bought was also very black which is nice.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/14/2013 8:12:00 PM More reviews by lucky10

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this mascara! It lengthens and it gives you volume. This is the first mascara I ever used and I still use it! I have been using it for three or four years. It is my HG mascara.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/14/2013 6:31:00 PM More reviews by msexiblnd3

This is the only mascara I bought more than once. I loved the way it made my lashes look full. A little bit clumpy but my lashes are unruly to begin with. However since a few months ago it seems like this mascara has a different formula because it makes my lashes look just ok. I now have bought something new to try unfortunately.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/9/2013 11:57:00 PM More reviews by toronto27

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I don't get the hype surrounding this product! I found that it defined my lashes, which is why I gave it 2 stars, but it also clumped and didn't add much volume. It was difficult to remove, which is a pet peeve of mine. I had to add several coats in order to get the desired effect, but it would take three or four minutes to remove all of it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/7/2013 9:27:00 AM More reviews by wendycoco

I usually use Maybelline mascara but have been enjoying cover girl lately so I thought I'd give it a try!
Overall pretty happy with it I love the thick brush. I have very long lashes but they are thin and alot of mascaras that promise volume never deliver. But thanks to this wonderful brush I have volume!
The only drawback with the brush is that because its so large there is alot of room for screw ups. I'm always ending up with mascara on the side of my nose lol. Also it's not a great mascara for bottom lashes cause it makes a huge mess. So for my bottom I just use NYC sky high mascara. The thin brush is perfect for that. I purchased the lash blast is waterproof which I won't do again cause its so hard to get off. Another thing that bothers me which is extremely ridiculous on my part is I hate the fact that the tube is orange lol I know how picky of me but I'm big on packaging colour lol.
Definitely will repurchase in non waterproof. :) xo

rated 4 of 5 on 4/4/2013 9:42:00 AM More reviews by Pburns

I love this mascara! It has an amazing brush, and an amazing formulation. It makes my lashes thick and long, but it takes a while. That's why I gave this mascara a 4 out of a 5 because you have to use so much to have longer/thicker lashes, also because it tends to flake at the end of the day, but nothing major. I love this mascara and have been through multiple tubes of it. I will probably repurchase again, and again.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/2/2013 1:29:00 PM More reviews by erinetcetera

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Not perfection- it flakes sometimes. I wear the blackest black waterproof. I always end up coming back to this one though- I haven't found one better.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/1/2013 11:26:00 PM More reviews by jhc19

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

My lashes are long but sparse, so I bought this after seeing all the rave reviews on here. It's just my luck that what works for so many people doesn't work for me...
I don't know if I got a bad batch or something, but when I used this version of Lash Blast and Lash Blast Fusion a while back, the results were always the same: amazing results - my lashes looked dramatic, long and absolutely no clumps (the lash separation with this mascara is incredible). BUT these results would only happen the first 3 or 5 times I use it, then after that, my lashes would never look the same. It didn't even look average, it just looked bleh. WHY :( so sad. It never happens to any of my other mascaras...Oh, and this smells awful. I never thought of myself as sensitive to smells and fragrances but I always felt a little sick whenever I was using this.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/31/2013 5:49:00 PM More reviews by paizlyrain

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Pros:
- Love the wand makes it easy to apply and gets all my lashes.
- Gives length and builds volume
- great product for the price

Cons:
- flakes

rated 2 of 5 on 3/27/2013 6:12:00 PM More reviews by osuziex

I didn't like this mascara because I like really voluminous long lashes and in order for me to get to that stage using this mascara, I have to apply a ton of coats. It gets clumpy and flaky. I only like how easily the mascara removes, some mascara really sticks to my lashes.