August 29, 2014 | 1822 users online

Mascara - Cover Girl - Lash Blast

rated 4 of 5 on 7/29/2013 3:21:00 AM More reviews by sammieemeeow

This mascara is by the my most favorite. I have long eyelashes but this mascara makes them more fuller and brings out the length in my lashes. I dont really care for any other Cover Girl makeups.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/28/2013 10:33:00 PM More reviews by Danie86

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

A good mascara but CG Super Thick Lash is my fav. Lash blast doesn't give as good volume and its more expensive. But I do like the formula.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/26/2013 9:51:00 AM More reviews by Brookeelise

This has been a favorite of mine since I was 12. It has given me better results than any high end mascaras. I am always asked if I wear false lashes and people are shocked to find out that I'm just wearing a drugstore mascara. I highly reccomend.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/24/2013 9:57:00 PM More reviews by dangsusiQ

Mediocre.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/24/2013 12:31:00 AM More reviews by thephoenixqueen

MY FAVORITE MASCARA. Separates my lashes very well, gives me volume and length, and holds curl like a boss. Well the waterproof formula dies anyways. I will repurchase this forever. I'm asian and it makes my lashes look decent, which is quite a feat since I have maybe 20 eyelashes on each eye that are like 1 cm long. LOVE LOVE LOVE

rated 5 of 5 on 7/15/2013 11:02:00 AM More reviews by sweetisme2005

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Covergirl lash blast orange tube or the 24 hour is amazing ! & the price is perfect too, very good quality , i have no trouble with it clumping or any fall out, i am in love with the plastic bristles i think that has made a world of difference with all the mascaras that has been made using this type of applicator, i just bought benefit They're real to check out something new it is also great but have had trouble with it clumping where i find covergirl better & better price !

rated 5 of 5 on 7/12/2013 3:01:00 PM More reviews by adeleme

This mascara makes my short lashes look longer and fuller. Love it! And thank goodness it's waterproof--perfect for wearing to weddings or date nights which include a sappy movie :) I also like the orange packaging, so funky. Next I want to try the Lash Blast no clumps one in the green packaging.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/11/2013 8:59:00 PM More reviews by Janlay

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This masacra is amazing! I have thin, straight and just about barely existent lashes (asian) and the Covergirl Lash Blast makes my eyelashes look voluminous, long and sexy! It also holds a wonderful curl! Definitely recommend this seriously. This is the first product review I have done on makeupalley too, which much mean something!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2013 9:12:00 PM More reviews by WynterOlly

Love this mascara! ((:
I actually love it more than all my other high end mascaras (Tarte, Dior, Too Faced, Ud, MUF, Etc.). THIS MASCARA is my new HG!!! I was hesitant at first because of the brush (I usually hate plastic, short bristles brushes.) but its perfect!

Pros:
- Amazing volume (without clumps)
- Nice black color
- Doesn't smudge
- Dramatic big lashes that are thick and gorgeous
-Doesn't make lashes crispy
- Separated and glossy lashes

Cons:

- I'd like to see a TAD more length(: but apply a lengthening mascara to the tips of lashes and BAM! Flawless!
- Can be a bit hard to take off (even with makeup remover.)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/4/2013 9:54:00 PM More reviews by Kaileelizaa

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Absolutely incredible mascara - it's the only one that I will repurchase. Doesn't clump, and actually does add volume! 😍