November 29, 2014 | 1010 users online

Mascara - Cover Girl - Lash Blast

rated 5 of 5 on 8/22/2013 6:30:00 PM More reviews by BeautyBrunette16

Didn't believe the hype of this product! But got it at big lots for $3.50 and love it!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/21/2013 11:49:00 AM More reviews by dogbean

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Works well on my lashes which are long but lack curl and volume. Holds curl OK but the volume is great. Knocked off a lippie due to the formula making my flashes feel crunch and not holding curl for long.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/20/2013 9:06:00 PM More reviews by claudy1987

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

So natural finish

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2013 12:54:00 AM More reviews by CollegeKid

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is the only mascara that I use. I really love this type of brush. I love it so much that I even take another mascara and rub it on the brush. It sounds ridiculous, that's just how I do it.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/16/2013 9:08:00 PM More reviews by AlyssaKaitley

I liked this mascara, but there are certainly better options, for me at least. I have longish eyelashes, and this did absolutely nothing for mine, except give them a nice coat of black. However my best friend has short almost straight lashes, and it looks AMAZING on her eyelashes. So I recommend this mascara if you have shorter lashes. I also found this product dried out very quickly. Overall wouldn't buy again.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/16/2013 2:27:00 PM More reviews by brijoelle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

This mascara makes my naturally long eyelashes look stubby. It also flakes and smears lot. This is my second time trying Cover Girl's Lash Blash and I still can't understand all of the hype. I will stick with my tried and true Maybelline Colossal mascara.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/15/2013 5:29:00 PM More reviews by summersun12

I love this mascara...it gives amazing volume. It doesn't clump or get too coated with product but looks dramatic at the same time. I love the brush because it is big and the plastic bristles comb through the lashes very well. It is one of the more trustworthy mascaras that I have tried. This is one of the ones that I grab all of the time because I know that it wont let me down or cause a crisis on any given day. Its just a very good quality mascara. And also...it doesn't flake or smudge hardly at ALL!

rated 2 of 5 on 8/15/2013 4:31:00 PM More reviews by racheldedo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I like the new cover girl fire mascara SOOO much better. This does work, you need to reapply it often though. The brush is weird too. Didn't like it. Used it alot. I found better so I won't repurchase unless what I found gets discontinued.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/14/2013 3:09:00 PM More reviews by apowerfulbeat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

The best mascara I've ever used. It volumizes, lengthens, separates, does not smudge or clump, and lasts throughout the day. It makes my lashes look fantastic. I also love the thick brush.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/13/2013 5:52:00 AM More reviews by mandymann

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have two of these orange ones from L'Oreal and also Green one( I guess it is clump free) and also purple one. I didn't particularly like green one, it has strange texture, not volumizing enough, but orange and purple, yes! I used to use several things for my eyelashes before I started Fysiko serum. eyelash curler( every morning), eyelash primer( the white stuff), mascara regular - 3 coats, mascara waterproof, to seal results - 2 coats. Eyelash comb ( by Japanesque, amazing comb, the best) to comb eyelashes after all this product. Now I can do two coats of regular mascara, because have length and volume and CURL! So, orange L'Oreal and Purple are the best! Black one is 24 hours mascara is really 48 hours - too strong