December 20, 2014 | 920 users online

Mascara - Cover Girl - Lash Blast

rated 4 of 5 on 9/7/2013 6:15:00 PM More reviews by lifeoverglitter

Great mascara! Leaves my lashes super black, long and thick and it has a great price. The only thing i can complain is that Cover girl is not available in Europe so have to buy it online.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/7/2013 3:53:00 PM More reviews by googleit1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is my favorite drugstore mascara at the moment. It gives me great volume and thickening while still looking natural. It literally fans out my lashes. It doesn't clump. It wears well and doesn't smudge or flake (!). Another huge plus for me is that it is EASY TO TAKE OFF. I also use Maybelline Falsies (purple tube), which is a huge pain to remove compared to this.

This is a dry formula but not so dry that it barely does anything. Holds a curl well. The only thing I don't like is I'm not a fan of the synthetic brushes that are everywhere now, they can be hard to work with and I prefer old-fashioned bristle brushes. This brush is also pretty large so you can't get to the inner lashes and define them in a precise way, it's more of a general one-swipe, thickening type thing. The tube is also weirdly shaped (angular) which can be annoying when using, but that is minor.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/1/2013 5:02:00 PM More reviews by NinaSun

This is a pleasantly surprising mascara. The wand is fantastic - the bristles aren't long and spikey like They're Real by Benefit - they're small and spiky which makes it easy to brush through clumps. It also coats every single lash which is great too and the formula's not too dry, not too wet - it's really easy to build up a lot of volume. I usually wear 2 coats of this then 2 coats of Loreal Telescopic Carbon Black on top to give my eyes crazy length and volume.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/24/2013 6:27:00 PM More reviews by mrszombabe

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I loved this mascara so much at first, the amount of volume you can get without any clumps was beautiful!
But after a little while I noticed everyday I would get raccoon eyes like you would not believe.

If it wasn't for that I would have never bought anything else :(

rated 5 of 5 on 8/22/2013 6:30:00 PM More reviews by BeautyBrunette16

Didn't believe the hype of this product! But got it at big lots for $3.50 and love it!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/21/2013 11:49:00 AM More reviews by dogbean

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Works well on my lashes which are long but lack curl and volume. Holds curl OK but the volume is great. Knocked off a lippie due to the formula making my flashes feel crunch and not holding curl for long.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/20/2013 9:06:00 PM More reviews by claudy1987

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

So natural finish

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2013 12:54:00 AM More reviews by CollegeKid

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is the only mascara that I use. I really love this type of brush. I love it so much that I even take another mascara and rub it on the brush. It sounds ridiculous, that's just how I do it.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/16/2013 9:08:00 PM More reviews by AlyssaKaitley

I liked this mascara, but there are certainly better options, for me at least. I have longish eyelashes, and this did absolutely nothing for mine, except give them a nice coat of black. However my best friend has short almost straight lashes, and it looks AMAZING on her eyelashes. So I recommend this mascara if you have shorter lashes. I also found this product dried out very quickly. Overall wouldn't buy again.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/16/2013 2:27:00 PM More reviews by brijoelle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

This mascara makes my naturally long eyelashes look stubby. It also flakes and smears lot. This is my second time trying Cover Girl's Lash Blash and I still can't understand all of the hype. I will stick with my tried and true Maybelline Colossal mascara.