Cover Girl Lash Blast

3.7

Waterproof: Petroleum Distillates, Polyethylene, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Copernicia Cerifera Wax (Carnauba), Trihydroxystearin, Propylene Carbonate, Pentaerythrityl Hydrogenated Rosinate, Tall Oil Glycerides, Tocopheryl Acetate, Propylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Iron Oxides. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Ultramarines, Talc. Non-Waterproof: Water, Glyceryl Stearate, Ammonium Acrylates Copolymer, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Propylene Glycol, Stearic Acid, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Triethanolamine, Acrylates Copolymer, Synthetic Wax, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Lecithin, Propylene Carbonate, Polyethylene, Oleic Acid, Alcohol Denat., Benzyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Xanthan Gum, Panthenol, Phenoxyethanol, Propylparaben, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Trisodium EDTA, Simethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol, Iron Oxides. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Ultramarines.

on 12/18/2013 1:29:00 AM

Amazing!!! I have had eyelash extensions for about a year and my lashes have only just started growing back. This does wonders for my poor broken lashes! Only thing that has made them long and thick! Would definitely recommend!

on 12/14/2013 6:02:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I feel like I am missing something with this stuff, it just kind of makes my lashes darker, nothing more. Sure, it doesn't clump, but it doesn't really do much of anything else. The brush is kind of big and maybe that is my issue with is. I just feel like this is a very mediocre mascara.

this did nothing fir my lashes. it made them black but didnt curl them.

on 12/7/2013 4:34:00 PM

I like it but not love. The volume it gives is so nice, but CG does offer better choices than this. I still think it goes nice in any mascara collection.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I am on the fence with this mascara. Sometimes I love it and other times I don't. I don't know if it's the large packaging or the wand. I don't think it's the formula though. Unless I just haven't found a way in which to apply this the consistently works for me. When I wear this I have found that I much prefer it for days when I have on minimal make up. What I love about this (on those kind of days) is that it makes my lashes look defined, natural and soft. I already have pretty long eyelashes, and this is a volumizing mascara which I usually love. I find that when I am wearing more intense shadow looks, it doesn't necessarily provide enough of that "drama" that I look for. I can usually get away with wearing dark shadows and not having to put on false lashes to ensure that it doesn't look like I don't have any lashes at all. However, whenever I have used this on darker looks, I found myself reaching for my MAC 36 lashes more often... And I detest the application process of false lashes. But back to the positive, you can coat for days with this stuff and it DOES NOT clump. At least for me. I also like that it doesn't flake or smudge like some others do. My lashes never look like brittle little spider legs when I wear this, which is also something that I like about it. But that brush... I don't know about that brush. It's rather big, which is a good thing for the middle portion of my lashes, but I have a harder time really getting into the corners to get those popping with out getting it on my skin. I also think it's a little too big for my bottom lashes. Again same problem. Major bummer. But the structure of the bristles on this really helps to separate and comb the lashes and I like that. I just wish there was a way to have it all with this brush! Now for the packaging. I am not a fan of how thick the tube is. I have rather small, slender fingers, and I find that I have a hard time holding this wand for the way that I like to apply my mascara. Maybe that's part of the reason it ends up on my skin too! I just don't feel like I can get quite enough control with this wand. When I run out, I do repurchase this, but as I mentioned, I don't reach for it as much as I do my other 2 go to mascaras. I feel like I want to love it so badly, that I keep trying it again. Maybe one day I will get it right with this one.

on 11/25/2013 12:30:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

This mascara is amazing it separates my lashes really nicely and darkens. I bought this mascara to use with my loreal collagen and they work very well together so I would recommend this duo :) but anyways I've hadn't had any problems with it. I think it's a good mascara and would defiantly would repurchase it

on 11/11/2013 8:29:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I think that as a drug store brand, Cover Girl really exceeded my expectations with this mascara and could be placed on an equal level with some of it's more expensive competition. It lifts, darkens, separates and builds volume quite well. I find that it gave results similar to my They're Real mascara from Benefit.
The only issues I had with this mascara was the brush. I'm not a huge fan of plastic brushes but they seem to be the norm now. With that said, I'm quite used to plastic brushes and bristles (I love my Benefit) but found this brush a bit of a pain to manage. The end of the brush is just flat. I feel that it could have given amazing results with a few more bristles on the end as opposed to the flat, fat, blunt end. Bleh.
I didn't experience any real issues with the mascara in relation to flaking, colour wearing off or smudging. I feel that it stayed pretty well. I would advise though that you don't wear this if you are planning on going to movie that will make you cry or somewhere that will bring about tears in anyway. Once your lashes get wet and the mascara gets in your eye... Oh heavens does it burn!
In summation, I think that as a replacement in between mascaras it's pretty good and worth purchasing as a spare for your purse or while on vacation.

on 11/8/2013 11:36:00 PM

I have short thin blonde eyelashes and this makes them longer, very black, and not clumpy!

Took one lippy off because it dried out faster than other masceras I have used

on 11/6/2013 4:19:00 PM

This is a very average mascara. I don't really have any complaints but its nothing to rave about either.

on 11/6/2013 8:43:00 AM

Very good one! Adds lots of volume without creating those few but thick spider legs from my lashes, lifts lashes, removes easily, doesnt irritate eyes.
Down side: After all day long my lashes are not as black as they were when I colored them with this mascara (naturally my lashes are light brown) and they are a little bit ''landed down". Still a very good mascara, repuchased it more than one time.
One bottle lasts for ~ 3 months using it 5 days/week.

Popular Mascaras