Cover Girl Perfect Point Plus Eyeliners

3.4

on 2/13/2010 12:37:00 AM

I wanted a pencil liner to use for quick and easy application. I got this liner in black onyx and although the color is pretty deep and the packaging is somewhat convenient the staying power was next to nothing on me. this liner used on the upper lashline lasted about an hour before smudging into my crease (i have hooded lids) and smearing everywhere. on the lower lashline, I ended up with racoon eyes soon after applying. never again. I'd rather spend a few more dollars on a better liner.

on 2/7/2010 1:56:00 PM

This eyeliner is alright. It definitely smudges a lot more compared to my Revlon one. I would not repurchase this since its lasting power is not long.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

The eyeliner tip is too thick for precise lines and then smudging tip isn't firm enough to properly smudge or blend. Does not apply very smoothly and the pigment is not saturated enough for an eyeliner.

on 1/31/2010 4:29:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

Actually did all I intended it to do. Was neither too soft of too hard. Tip not sharp enough for me but I find this to be the case with all automatic pencils. I like though. Comes with a little eraser that I don't fully grasp the use of. Can't remember how much I paid.

on 1/24/2010 7:38:00 AM

craptastic....unless you seek the outta pocket raccoon look.

on 1/3/2010 11:06:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

The color payoff, and staying power are horrible. Those are the main points to an eyeliner in my opinion. This eyeliner is a waste of money. I've had three of these now and I don't know why I even bother. There are so many better eyeliners. You're better off shelling out an average of two dollars more to get a product that actually works.

on 1/3/2010 9:58:00 PM

Nice color selection, but the color either fades or smudges under my eyes within an hour of applying it. I have to constantly reapply, and honestly, I just don't think that this eyeliner is worth the six dollars it costs because I have to replace it so often because it crumbles when it comes out of the tube and because I have to reapply it so often. Bleh.

on 12/12/2009 1:44:00 PM

Dont like these eyeliners! Black looks like grey when you put on, smudges. Just not a very good eyeliner!

on 12/12/2009 12:16:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

It's okay when you first apply it. It glides over your eyes and I love how you don't have to sharpen it. Good pigmentation too. However it has no lasting power, and it falls onto my bottom lids and gives me panda eyes so I'm peeved by that. Not a special eyeliner!

on 12/6/2009 8:27:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

i love this eyeliner i've been using it for about a year and i think it's soo much better than having to sharpen a pencil over and over again ..it's smooth and very easy to apply :D