MAC Lipglass in Lychee Luxe

4.1

on 6/27/2005 11:12:00 PM

I liked this but didn't love it. I had to work really hard to make this color look good on my lips. On me (NW50), this is a pink/orangey/gold color and can be a bit too bright. I can tone it down with caramel liner but it takes too much work to get it to look right. I doubt I will buy this again.

on 6/11/2005 2:01:00 AM

I would have never thought I'd look good in an orange lipgloss but this looks darn good on me! I have fairish skin w/pinky undertones & I have dyed blue-black hair. I usually wear cool-toned RED lipsticks or burgundy lipsticks and once in a while fuschia but recently have been experimenting w/other colors. I bought a lighter peach lipgloss from Avon and kind of liked it but I wanted it to be brighter so I went to my MAC counter & I tried Lychee Luxe. I love that it's translucent so it doesn't go on super bright. But if I want to make it brighter I wear it with a light coat of a matching lipliner and if I want to tone it down I wear it over Subculture lipliner & Viva Glam V lipstick. Just love it. I'd definately get it again!

on 6/10/2005 11:15:00 PM

I'm a nude lipstick/gloss kind of girl. As I was browsing the MAC counter. A MA approached me and suggested that I try Lychee Luxe. Drew Barrymore's fave lipglass, so he says. I wanted to decline because it was a very bright coral with shimmer gloss. But well, I gave it a try. It looked FANTABULOUS on me, not because Ms. Barrymore uses it but due to the fresh and lively tint it had. It made my teeth whiter. continued >>

LOVE THIS! Totally turned me onto orange right beside Huetopia lipstick!

on 6/4/2005 8:32:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

Alot like Nymphette just more-MORE coral. PERFECT for summer. I wear this when I wanna feel pretty....I feel pretty....soooo...pretty....I feel pretty, and whitty.....ahhhhh great color gals.

on 5/28/2005 11:28:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Looks scary in the tube but actually goes on a beautiful sheer red-coral w/ subtle gold gleam. Do not pass this by if your skintone is gold or yellow-based.

This is the new less-sticky Lipglass formula, and has the same great MAC vanilla scent as always.

on 4/27/2005 2:48:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is one of my favorites. The color is peachy - coral. It's very pretty on my medium skin, dark hair. Having it on brightens up my entire face in a very soft, feminine way. This looks great with a bright-eye, innocent look.

on 4/24/2005 1:23:00 AM

I am in love. This is a warm coral which warms up my NW15 skin. It looks a bit scary in the tube but goes on soooo pretty!! Its a warm coral with a tiny bit of shimmer, lots of shine. Definitely a must have for Spring/Summer.

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

This is one of my favorite MAC lipglasses. It's a wonderful slightly reddish coral with fine golden glitter that doesn't look like obvious particles of glitter on your lips. In general however, I really like coral colors, and I also really like brighter colors on my lips. I personally think that this is a rather wearable color for most people - the only thing is that *you* have to be comfortable with wearing a brighter lipgloss.

on 4/21/2005 3:21:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is a HG product of mine! Great for so many skintones, this is a fabulous colour! I used to just dip a wand into it and give it to customers to try (without letting them see the tube first) and 9 times out of 10 they would love it! Once I showed them the tube they would all say the same thing "Wow that looks bright! I would have never picked that up if you hadn't shown it to me". This is the type of shade that looks intimidating in the package, but is gorgeous on! The colour is a sheer, golden,orange-peach with a slightly red base. This completely varies on your natural lip tone though. For reference, I am NC35 with fairly pigmented pink/brown lips. I hope they never discontinue this shade, it is one of the best! Instantly brightens me and gives me a fresh, awake look. continued >>

Popular Lip Glosses