L'Oreal Telescopic Clean Definition [DISCONTINUED]

3.5

on 7/3/2009 11:46:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I hate this mascara soo much! I totally regret buying this one
The formula is just too wet -I absolutely hate it when mascaras are like this!
and it also managed to clump
words cannot describe how much I hate this mascara.

this one is pretty good. I bought it for $7 Canadian I believe. I like the thin wand, you can get it in the smallest spots.

I have thick eyebrows but I do like to get length. This one does the trick for length and I can't say if it makes your lashes look thicker since my own lashes are already thick.

The lasting power is pretty good, all day until you remove it. It can be a pain to get off though!

I will stick for this one for now until I find a mascara that literally blows away my mind!

on 6/27/2009 8:26:00 AM

I dont understand why the rating for this mascara is so low, because I think its fabulous! I got it on sale at my local walmart for 7$ (I live in Canada so its normally like, 13$) and it works wonders for me! Im asian, with curled and thick lashes, but they arent the longest. This is one of the best mascaras for my lashes! it separates them, as I normally get a lot of clumps(too faced lash injection) but this you can see all my lashes! lovelovelove the product!

on 6/19/2009 4:09:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I don't think this mascara is horrible, but it isn't the best. it's very lengthening, but throughout the day it makes lashes look a little droopy. thing is i have naturally curled lashes.. not good. not good. Also, I dislike the applicator.

on 6/19/2009 3:52:00 AM

I got this after seeing some Youtube videos where the makeup gurus used Líoreal Telescopic. For drugstore mascaras, Iíve only tried Maybelline so this is my first foray into Líoreal make up.

Unfortunately, this mascara does not work for me at all. It not only doesnít hold curls, I think it weighs it down so much that I see my lashes straighten after I put it on. It also clump on me. The good thing about this mascara (for me) is that it is not water-proof as I was looking for one for everyday use which does not require special removing procedures. In fact, one of its selling points is that the mascara though not-smudgeable can be removed by using warm water. This seems to be true as my lashes are clean after my shower. However, the formula seems a bit on the wet side as it took quite some time to dry up properly which is a bit of a hassle when one is in a rush. Iíd rather keep my lashes bare and curled instead of putting it on.

To give it some credit, I have just read that hard-to-curl lashes should not go for water-based mascara which this probably is, as such, people with naturally curled lashes might find it better.

on 6/18/2009 9:42:00 AM

My friend is a pharmacist and is forever getting free goodies, makeup being one of them. She gave me this, and at first i didnt like the mascara. I was using maybelline (the green one and i like that one). Its very wet, but i gave it chance. All in all i think it does a pretty good job. Im asian and have curled lashes (im a lucky one) and they are kidna short. But putting this on they look really long, i dont think any other mascara has been able to make them look this long!! the dont look very thick, but then i am asian! Drying time, well a little bit longer than other mascaras cause it has a wetter consistency. Brush is a bit weird, but its good nice and skinny to get to those hard to reach places, like bottom lashes. overall good product :) give it a chance if its on special :)

on 6/17/2009 2:23:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I loved this mascara. I used it for about a month then bought another kind. I use Maybelline's Lash Stilettos for my top and this mascara for the bottom. I like the small brushes better for the bottom lashes.

on 6/10/2009 1:28:00 AM

I love this mascara! It didn't clump or flake at all . It made my eyelashes appear so long and thick. I didn't think I would like this because of the brush because I haven't liked it for other mascara's but I totally love it.

on 6/8/2009 11:15:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

blech. This clumped horribly and did absolutely nothing for me.

edit: okay, so I admit that I judged quickly and tried this again. No clumping this time!!! I don't know what happened with my last tube - I bought it new at the same place I got this one. Oh well, I did remove one lippie because there is still flaking.

on 6/8/2009 10:01:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

I found this mascara to be clumpy but somehow too wet at the same time. Other than that, I like the lengthening, and it doesn't smell weird like other mascaras do. I don't see how other people rave about this mascara. It's just a normal mascara to me, nothing special about it at all. Also, the wand is extremely flimsy and felt like it was going to break during application. Not fun.