Maybelline Great Lash Mascara

2.1

Price: $

Price: $

Water, Beeswax (Apis Mellifera), Ozokerite, Shellac, Glyceryl Stearate, Triethanolamine, Propylene Glycol, Stearic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Methylparaben, Quaternium 15, Simethicone, Quaternium 22, Butylparaben, May Contain ( /-): Iron Oxides (CI 77492, CI 77491, CI 77499), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (CI 77510) (CI 77510), Carmine (CI 75470) (CI 75470), Chromium Oxide Green (CI 77288), Chromium Hydroxide Green (CI 77289) (CI 77289), Manganese Violet (CI 77742)

on 6/24/2014 6:57:00 PM

Im honestly not sure what the hype is with this mascara. Smudged all over, did nothing for my lashes. I actually think they looked worse with it on. One lippie for good price. Thats the only pro I can think of.

on 6/20/2014 9:27:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Price and packaging is great.

However the product is horrible. Did absolutely NOTHING for my lashes - and my lashes are usually very easy to please.

Personally this was a waste of money, even if it's cheap.

One of the best of all time.. For the value it's my number one pick. My top favorites are DiorShow & Chanel Inimitible but this is up there because it's so amazing. Lasts forever, clump free smooth applicTion, does the jobs & has dark enough pigment to add tons of volume if you layer it. Great buy

on 5/30/2014 10:59:00 AM

This was my very first mascara and I loved it!!! I used it for like a year almost and it never gave out! I totally Love this product and would buy it again.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

This mascara is not that great. It's good enough if you already have long lashes naturally and you just want to colour them darker and get them a little thicker, but it does absolutely nothing for length or curl.

I personally found this mascara a bit too hard after drying, though it wasn't nearly as bad as the Maybelline Volume XXL waterproof. I have blond eyelashes naturally and this really did colour them darker, but it didn't do much for them otherwise. The brown shade in which this mascara comes is really lovely though.

No, I guess Maybelline mascara's are just not for me.

on 5/26/2014 4:45:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I already have visible lashes, so with that pretense, this straightened out my already there lashes and made things worse. I was better off just not adding anything to them! So if you're someone with no visible lashes, I can't imagine what it would NOT do for you! D:

on 5/24/2014 10:22:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I'm surprised at the poor reviews for this product. I actually like Great Lash. It's my go to mascara when I need an emergency replacement for my Just For Redheads mascara. Affordable and available virtually everywhere, I like it in the dark brown. Great Lash is more for a natural look and is especially suited for blondes and redheads. Personally I think it looks garish to have HUGE black lashes against pale skin and red or blonde hair. It's important to step back and look at the whole picture. You want all of your makeup to blend. If you're honest with yourself, you might realize that a more subtle black or brown lash might actually look better.

Edit: I forgot to mention that I always wipe the wand on some tissue before using. This takes off any extra product allowing for the most natural application. I recommend doing this regardless of what type of mascara you're using.

on 5/21/2014 2:11:00 AM

I have found I like thinker masscara formulas. I keep coming back to this. I have lashes I feel pretty good about they are are pretty long naturally kinda curly and dark and I have a lot of them . maybe my good luck makes me easy to please but for me I like this in soft black it's perfect for every day. Its the masscara equivalent if a mlbb lipstick. Makes my lashes stand out against my eye makeup or frames my eyes when I go for a bold lip and simple eyes. AND I DOESNT GIVE ME RACCOON EYES .yes I wanted to raise my voice a bit

on 5/21/2014 12:01:00 AM

I hate this maAscara with a passion. It does absolutely nothing for my lashes. I'm not sure why it gets rave reviews in some magazines. I've tried it twice in the span of several years and guess what? I still hated it. There are so maAny better mascaras out there. Really any other mascara is better. Don't waste your time or money on this one.

on 5/20/2014 1:30:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

I am apparently different from most mascara users in that I prefer a really natural look. I don't really want to lengthen or thicken my lashes. Just darken them. This product does exactly that. With a little practice, I learned how much to apply (I wipe the applicater off on a tissue before applying it to my lashes). Most mascaras are too thick and gloppy for my taste. I like that this one is more thin and watery. It leaves a pretty, natural look, and wears well all day. The dark brown shade is perfect for me. I look natural, just a little enhanced. And if I ever want a little more oomph, I can always just apply another coat or two. Since Loreal Bare Naturale mascara has been discontinued (so sad), I use Great Lash when I want that same soft, natural look and feel.