April 17, 2014 | 1424 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Great Lash Mascara

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 on 9/15/2013 3:40:00 AM More reviews by YEAHAnGiE

If you have time to work with massarca it works really good. I would use this massarca with a primer, I put two coats of massarca than I put a gel massarca and repeat this step like 8 times when I get a crazy looking looooong full massarca look I get a needle pin and separate each lash to define and remove clumps. The massarca last all day, it doesn't smudge, however it washes off easy and my lashes don't fall off trying to take it off. It is alot of steps to get the look I like with this product. It's not the best nor worst massarca but I will continue to buy it. My eyes are really sensitive and this product does kinda burn my eyes when I apply it, but this happens with 70% of the massarca.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/15/2013 3:37:00 AM More reviews by CarlaGonzalez

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I'm blessed to have pretty volumized and long lashes i also have Ó lot and I honestly could never find a mascara that worked as well as this one did! My lashes never hold a curl with most mascaras and yes, it can get clumpy but its honestly worth the price and I think so much more! It keeps my lashes up and fluttery. I do not feel like it flakes off at all and I really enjoy this mascara and definatly will be re-purchasing

rated 3 of 5 on 9/14/2013 11:37:00 PM More reviews by Cbooth17

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Good for first time mascara users. It is very cheap and is good enough quality to use when first starting use of makeup. Overall, the wand is not designed that well, so it will generally clump most eyelash types and the formula is liquidy. Maybelline certainly dissipointed me with this.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/14/2013 12:43:00 AM More reviews by KayandRich1204

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Only mascara I will ever wear. Nothing makes my lashes longer, fuller, and clump-free! Price is awesome, and is better than the department store mascaras.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/8/2013 11:20:00 PM More reviews by CourtL128

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is probably my least favorite mascara on the market. I'll never understand why it still gets raved about and awarded in magazines like Cosmo and Glamour. It runs horribly, even after only a couple hours of wear, and the brush just isn't that great.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/8/2013 8:50:00 AM More reviews by ejacks71

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I can't believe this product has received such bad reviews. It does a great job of lengthening and separating lashes. It lasts literally for AGES, and it costs £5.. I would use this product over a high end brand mascara.. Lisa Eldridge has also said good things about this mascara and she's a top make-up artist.. I would highly recommend this mascara.. And would ask people to give it a chance before giving up on it...

rated 1 of 5 on 9/6/2013 7:01:00 PM More reviews by rachelmacfarlanexo

the only good thing to this, is the cute pink and lime green packaging. i really dont like this mascara at all. i've tried the waterproof version as well and it easily wore off in water.

Pros: packaging

Cons: flakes VERYeasily
transfers onto my eyelids throughout the day
wand is terrible, doesnt fully coat lashes, just paints the product on.
i wouldnt call this lengthening or volumizing, but just defining

i also think this product is very overpriced, as in canada its about $7 at my drugstores& walmart

a definite NOT repurchase!

I highly recommend maybelline the rocket though, its my HG

rated 2 of 5 on 9/5/2013 3:49:00 PM More reviews by lindseymariec

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This mascara hasn't been as good as I had hoped, the liquid is very thin so it hardly shows and slides along your lashes and takes a while to dry so pulling a top on usually mucks up my lashes, the brush is very small which makes application fiddly, and I think it's just a bit overpriced. Overall, didn't really like the product only for my lower lashes and wouldn't recommend it to anyone else. :(

rated 3 of 5 on 9/4/2013 7:14:00 PM More reviews by Corchete

Cumple con lo que puedes esperar de una máscara que tiene un valor de $1.990CLP, no hace maravillas, pero tampoco es terrible.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/1/2013 5:59:00 PM More reviews by NYCBeauty99

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm a mascara fiend and it's taken me a long time to try Great Lash as an adult. There are simply so many mascaras on the market, that this gets overshadowed. For a product that so many people seem to hate, this was surprisingly difficult to find in stores. In fact, I had to go to 2 different stores. I snagged the last blackest black that they had in stock. They had none of the washable very black in stock.

Due to all the negative reviews, I went into this with no expectations. I normally go for a volumizing mascara. This is definitely more of a defining mascara, but it does add a little length too. I was very happy and surprised with how my lashes looked after two coats of Great Lash. They were long, curled, and dark. They had kind of a fluttery look that I liked. This is definitely more of a daytime mascara, still it's pretty good. I know that technically mascaras can't curl your lashes. I think what happened is that my natural curl remained because this is such a light formula (I hadn't even used a curler with this mascara btw). Of all the mascaras I've ever tried, I don't think I've ever seen my lashes look this curled with another mascara.

Besides Great Lashes' ability to keep a curl, the thing I liked most about this was the brush. I have small eyes. This compact brush was very easy for me to use. I found that I could really get at all of my lashes. I can't stand big brushes and this is definitely not one.

I can see why people might not like this because it certainly isn't the most dramatic mascara on the market. It is not the most sophisticated or innovative product out today. However, at around $5 a tube without any discounts or coupons, the price is right. It's worth a try.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No