December 18, 2014 | 1658 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Great Lash Mascara

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 3/30/2014 5:16:00 PM More reviews by pert

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I guess I am in the minority on here but I really like this mascara. It never clumps or flakes and gives my lashes a nice separated and natural look

rated 1 of 5 on 3/30/2014 2:46:00 AM More reviews by organicmakeupjunkie

Worst mascara ever. Unless you like your eyes to look like short spider legs. I am clueless as to how it's been around so long. It just doesn't do what a woman needs her mascara to do: thicken, lengthen, and be clump free. It does the opposite of all these things. The reviews speak for themselves.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/25/2014 1:08:00 AM More reviews by caitx03

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Always hated this mascara. Don't get the hype

rated 2 of 5 on 3/24/2014 6:56:00 PM More reviews by madisonhouston9

It's an ok mascara. It makes your lashes look big. That's literally the only pro to it. I'll start listing the cons.
-It clumps badly.
-It flakes.
-It smudges.
-Thee brush is so awkwardly shaped and picks up too much product so it always gets on my eyelid.
-It irritates my contacts.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/23/2014 11:42:00 PM More reviews by skitles78

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This mascara seriously sucks. The brush is so small that you have to spend awhile just to make it look like you even are wearing mascara. Also I have problems with this mascara ending up under by eyes by mid day. I'll stick with my Covergirl lashblast

rated 2 of 5 on 3/22/2014 11:13:00 PM More reviews by sweetsparkless

I was not impressed at all. I had heard so many good things and had to try it for the price. Covergirl ClumpCrusher is way better.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/21/2014 2:24:00 AM More reviews by rupcru

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Horrible mascara. Bought it because of the hype but it certainly didn't live up to expectations. It clumped and was dry and flakey. It also smudged.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/15/2014 4:31:00 PM More reviews by brinkerbarry

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

My first makeup review here and it's not gonna be pretty. Maybelline, IMO, makes the WORST mascara. I've never understood why Great Lash is so popular. I always ended up with it all over my face. It just seems to drip right off the eyelashes throughout the day. It's cheap, but so are a lot of drugstore mascaras that are of much better quality.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/15/2014 3:43:00 PM More reviews by riceisnice

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

HOLY GRAIL MASCARA.
First, I want to give a little background information. I have super oily eyelids. I have sparse long lashes and I hate the look of spidery lashes. I like my lashes to look natural, dark, and defined. I don't need length, just a bit of volume.
The brush itself allows for the lashes to be nicely defined and separated. It's just a classic mascara brush with rounded ends. The stopper does a good job at wiping off most of the mascara, meaning less clumps. A bit of product will collect at the end of the brush, but that's okay, it can just be wiped off back onto the bottle.
This mascara delivers what I want. I brush it on striaght from root to tip rather than the much loved wiggling method. I find that makes my lashes clump, regardless of the mascara. Anyway, with 2 or 3 coats of this mascara, my lashes are deep black, they're defined and separated, all while looking natural. They're thicker at the roots and taper out at the ends. No clumps either :)
This mascara doesn't take very long to dry so I don't get mascara smudged all over my eye from blinking. Speaking of smudging, even though this isn't waterproof, it doesn't smudge throughout the day, even though my eyelids are insanely oily.
I just love it. It's great. Highly recommend it.
Oh, also, I got it on sale at Shopper for $2.99 Canadian a while back.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/14/2014 8:11:00 AM More reviews by willow1992

This is a very basic mascara. I only gave it a 2, but to be fair, it's probably more a 2.5. It doesn't really do anything impressive. It won't make your eyes overly stand out. If you just want a basic mascara that lengthens/darkens slightly then this would be good for you. I also think this is more suitable for teenagers who are starting out with make up. This wasn't for me, I like my eyelashes to pop, look full, thick and dark, but this won't give you that.