October 25, 2014 | 1024 users online

Makeup Brushes - Everyday Minerals - New Flat Top Brush

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/19/2009 4:24:00 PM More reviews by LelaViavonie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This brush make your makeup look flawless without havin to use so much product, I cant tell you enough how much this brush makes a difference in the way your makeup looks.
I always get compliments that my face looks flawless and I really think its this brush, I used to use the other one (regular kabuki brush) and it workded really well.. but this one takes the cake for the base.. I use the other kabuki brush to put on my finishing powder :)

rated 5 of 5 on 11/19/2009 2:36:00 PM More reviews by jojo2739

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I just got my flat top and today is the first time I used it. I just love the soft feeling when I used it to apply my mineral foundation and it also does a great job for it! I'll get a couple more for sure!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/7/2009 10:28:00 AM More reviews by smartiebooboo

A very affordable, soft, dense kabuki brush. It provides full coverage almost immediately and I use this absolutely everyday. It applies mineral makeup soo flawlessly and fast. It literally takes me 30 secs to buff in my foundation in the mornings. This kabuki beats any high end ones. I had recently purchased the mac 182 but returned it as I tend to reach for this brush more. It is well worth it

rated 5 of 5 on 11/2/2009 2:57:00 AM More reviews by brkrtxbrb

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I rated In The Garden eyeshadow as a must-have for all new EDM users. The second item is the flat top brush. (Momo and Blusche Minerals also use the same brush manufacturer.)
WOW. You haven't experienced mineral makeup application perfection until you've used this brush. Seriously. I love it that much!
The first couple uses were a little awkward while I got used to using a flat top head. All the powder brushes I've ever used were more dome and fluffy shaped. Even EDM's Long Handled Kabuki- a fabulous brush- takes a backseat to this brush!
Once you master it, you truly won't believe how amazing it is. The brush is so soft and dense. It feels wonderful against the skin. I actually look forward to using it! Some folks have noted it is harder to get alongside your nose but I have not had this problem.
The handle is a good diameter and length. Some prefer a longer handle than what this brush offers. I like the length because the palm of my hand can go over the handle end when buffing and it gives me better control. The size is convenient for travel, too.
It does tend to take longer to dry than other brushes. I find it helps to buff it into a towel several times over to remove additional excess moisture after washing and squeezing with a towel.
This is a purchase you will never regret. In fact, you will be kicking yourself for not trying it sooner!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/29/2009 2:32:00 AM More reviews by JadedRose

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I used to use the EDM Long Handled Kabuki, but when I had to wash it I needed a temporarily replacement. Well, the temporary replacement worked its way into my regular makeup bag!

I don't do my makeup super precisely (so keep that in mind), but I find it great at dabbing concealer in my whole eye area (for some reason, it's about 2-3 shades DARKER than my skin tone which makes me look like I have black eyes all the time), buffing foundation in, and "dotting" blush onto the apples of my cheeks. It sounds strange, but it gives me a natural look, all from one brush!!

tl;dr: It's super soft, and super versatile. It's definitely worth investing in one!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/22/2009 6:03:00 AM More reviews by ccarat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I LOVE THIS BRUSH SOOOOO MUCH!!
it's super soft,super dense,easy to pack on powder,blend well~~all good stuff~~but i received this brush with a little bit of scratch on the handle which didn't pleased me that much~~well,other than that,i'm totally in luv with this brush

rated 5 of 5 on 10/21/2009 3:40:00 AM More reviews by trana

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This is truly a wonderful brush. So soft, so inexpensive, and so functional. Unbelievably useful for applying make up and durable. Not one hair has fallen out of this baby. I have bought two and I plan on buying another one soon.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/18/2009 10:22:00 PM More reviews by pvaj

Super soft, just absolutely amazing!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/16/2009 4:32:00 AM More reviews by mypsalms

Who want to stock up on this? I do and I do. I hope they never change anything about it. Just the perfect brush for powder...any powder! I love it so much I got upset when some friends of mine said the brush looked ugly; that I bought it for them as present...now they shut their mouth about the brush not being prety.! ;))

rated 5 of 5 on 10/14/2009 11:40:00 AM More reviews by Iastald

I absolutely love this brush! It's sooo soft and it applies my mineral foundation fantasticly! I think I will stock up on these!