November 28, 2014 | 1694 users online

Lip Treatments - Burt's Bees - Replenishing Lip Balm with Pomegranate Oil

rated 5 of 5 on 4/14/2012 3:05:00 PM More reviews by perfectionobsession

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I don't get why yhis is getting a lot of bad reviews, but it cured my chappy lips. After cleansing, putting eye cream, serum then moisturizer I use this at night as a way to end my night routine. It is fairly pigmented so it makes my lips look like I ate cherry ice pop.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/12/2012 10:43:00 PM More reviews by megabookfreak

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

LOVE!

It does have a kind of waxy feeling so if you don't like that then I def dont suggest this balm. I like it WAY better than EOS (which I own as well, but mainly for the cute packaging).
This balm keeps my lips hydrated for the LONGEST TIME. it makes lipstick/gloss application much smoother but I wouldn't say it really fills in the lines on my lips all that well.
I love the pomegranate smell and the fact that it lasts forever.
A staple! kind of pricey I think but i prefer this over chapstick so I'm willing to shell out the 6 bucks (since it lasts so long).

rated 3 of 5 on 4/3/2012 12:20:00 AM More reviews by froggrlily

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Standard lip balm. Has a waxy feel, which doesn't offend me. The scent is ok. Pretty standard, nothing special. It will get the job done but nothing to write home about. I like the minty original better.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/1/2012 12:04:00 AM More reviews by fjb786

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

So honestly I dont really write many reviews. Mainly because Im not really sure who would care to know my opinion. But I really had to come here and share my opinions about this chapstick with you guys!

First of all....I used to use Burt Bees chapstick back in the day. My lips were fine and maybe just bc I was bored i decided maybe I should venture out and try something new for my lips.. Well since that thought, my lips went downhill. Let me tell you that I went thru a number of chapsticks, lip balms, etc etc, u name it, ive tried it. ..And my lips have just been dried,peeling, even wearing lipliner and lipstick was not fun anymore, bc the application was not smooth and supple. my lips were getting BAD...It was getting to the point where i was afraid to give my little nephew a kiss on his chubby little cheeks bc of how uncomfy my lips would make him feel. Yes my lips were severely chapped. Nothing was working. They were CONSTANTLY dry, peeling, ugh it was not pretty. And it did not matter what i tried, bc anything I tried just wore off after a few minutes leaving my lips chapped and dry again. Even when I woke up!!

So then i thought let me know just go back to what I used to use, bc I guess if you find smthg that works, just stick with it, even if it gets boring. I learned that the hard way for my face cleanser as well lol. ( thats a whole other story) Anyway I went out and got Burt Bees chapstick with Pomegranate oil ( the REPLENISHING brand). And WOW, my lips are back. Soft, supple, smooth, lipstick is FUN to apply again.....:) The application is easy, smooth, not to greasy either, sinks right into your lips. Ive only been using it for 3 days and what a difference. NO more cracking, peeling, nothing. just smooth soft lips....Thank you Burts! At $2.99 will def be buying it again! Now wheres that little nephew of mine!!?

rated 2 of 5 on 3/29/2012 12:39:00 PM More reviews by Mommyandmore

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Is it inane to complain about this product because it is too waxy? I mean, after all, it's made of beeswax, and I knew that going in. Still, the texture is too thick and just sits in the cracks on my lips instead of giving me that "my lips but better" (plumped and kissable) look like that I want from a lip balm. I have severely dry, chapped lips year-round and this product doesn't help with that, so into the dark recesses of my drawer it goes.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/27/2012 8:37:00 PM More reviews by pjw1209

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

My new lip balm addiction is Burt's Bees Lip Balm with Pomegranate Oil. I've been going through a tube a week, and it's starting to get expensive ~ I love the scent, and the feel on my lips. I live in a warm weather climate, so I cannot comment on whether this will help with chapped, dry lips, but it works well to keep my lips hydrated. I've been wearing this under my lipstick, and I mix it with my other favorite, discontinued lip balm, L'oreal HIP Jelly Balm.

Last but not least, a tube of this lip balm fell on the floor, and I caught my little poodle eating a tube. She wouldn't let me take it away from her, and she looked happy and was licking her lips. Now, every time I use this lip balm, she climbs all over me trying to kiss me.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/25/2012 9:27:00 PM More reviews by msaunderscam

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

HG lip balm, lol! Leaves my lips very soft and revitalized, and smells great. I've been using this product for years and I absolutely adore everything about it, including the light tint that it gives. Good stuff.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/20/2012 5:11:00 PM More reviews by Yessuhfosho

I loves this lip balm, it was really hydrating and smelled and tastes good. Although it smelled amazing at first, after a while it got tiring, but still good until some idiot friend of mine took it as a joke and never gave it back. If I find it again, I would but it.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/20/2012 5:03:00 PM More reviews by Angela087

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is the best lip balm! I like the hint of color, and it's very moisturizing and looks good all by itself. I always keep this in my makeup bag and in my purse.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/18/2012 9:22:00 PM More reviews by brandirae

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I received this as part of a gift and I absolutely love it! The smell is amazing and it gives my lips a hint of color! I am not a fan of most lip treatments. I will definitely be sticking with this lip balm!