Batiste Dry Shampoo

4.3

Butane, Isobutane, Rice Starch, Propane, Alcohol Denat., Fragrance, Limonene, Linalool, Geraniol, Benzly Benzoate, Distearyldimonium chloride

on 4/28/2014 12:44:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

I really like the dry shampoo fantastic for people with grouse oily hair like mine :p and for days when I can't b bothered fully washing my hair

on 4/27/2014 8:27:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

I use the blonde shade. It helps when my roots start showing. It's by far the best dry shampoo I have EVER used, and I have tried most brands.

on 4/26/2014 10:06:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Even if I don't have greasy hair I use it to add volume to my hair, the ones that match the colour of your hair are the best and you don't need to blend it in! Recommend highly!

on 4/21/2014 10:16:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I've tried a handful of other dry shampoos trying to find a little cheaper alternative to this. So far I haven't found one. It is a great dry shampoo. I usually buy the cheeky scent and I have dark hair. It does leave a slight white cast, but nothing near some of the others I've tried.

Will definitely continue rebuying until I find something better.

on 4/21/2014 6:33:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

I LOVE this dry shampoo. Honestly, this is the first dry shampoo I ever tried, and I enjoy it so much I don't think I really need to try others. I don't shower every day, so this is great for second or third day hair, as well as for travelling, weekend trips, and especially helpful for me when I go camping.
My family and I go camping for several weeks in August, and during that time you just want to relax, have fun, hangout with everyone etc. Late nights and activities every day mean little time for showering. We're camping and on holidays anyway, so it doesn't really matter, especially when you're on a campground that charges money and limits time in the public showers. So this product is great for keeping me feeling fresh and less oily in the sweaty summer heat.
This product also has some slight volumizing effects for me, is good for teasing and it helps keep a style in my hair.
I have tried a couple of the different scents. Around where I am, many of the scents are unavailable so I've only tested a few. Of the three that I've tried, original, tropical and floral, my favourite is definitely the Original. In my opinion, the other scents were just awful. They were too sweet and just so distracting. As a girl, there are already so many things on my body that already have a smell (bodywash, body lotion, shampoo, deodorant, perfume, etc), so these crazy scents are really unnecessary for me.
And the price is a bit high. Regular price where I'm from is about $8-9. But I find it's worth it, since I use it all the time. I really recommend this product for people who don't shower every day.

on 4/19/2014 7:12:00 PM

Everyone seems to love this, but it honestly did nothing for my hair :(..... I am fairly new to the dry shampoo realm, so am i doing this wrong?
How i shampoo
-have grotesque hair
-brush it so it has no tangles
-spray on the roots
-rub/scrunch in
-brush out
p.s. I really wanted to make this work, but it didn't.... plus $8 seems a little steep for dry shampoo....

on 4/19/2014 3:36:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

This stuff is very overrated and I have tried several scents and also the one for blondes. It honestly feels dirty and makes my hair so dry and limp. I just wanted to wash it out ASAP. I've switched to Vidal Sasoon dry shampoo and am much happier. No white cast and smells better. If you want to basically spray baby powder onto you hair then buy Batiste!

on 4/14/2014 6:51:00 PM

Love, love, love this dry shampoo spray!

on 4/9/2014 8:47:00 PM

I do love batiste as in the quality of the product and how it smells and makes my hair feel. BUT I tried the blonde and light one because I bleach my hair. I'm normally a dirty blonde but my hair is platinum so my roots can look pretty awful if you go one too many weeks without a touch up. I wish this color wasn't so yellow! It's more for golden blondes instead of platinum ones. I'm gonna try one of the regular ones when I'm finished with this bottle.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

This works, even on really greasy hair! It has lasted me quite a long time. I have done a more thorough review of the 'blush' scented Batiste which I prefer. This does not smell of much. Actually I'm not particularly keen on the scent but I dont find it offensive or overpowering.

Top Rated Batiste Products