November 27, 2014 | 1000 users online

Dry Shampoo - Batiste - Dry Shampoo

rated 5 of 5 on 12/19/2013 12:27:00 PM More reviews by RaenaMarie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this stuff! I use the 'Wild' one which has the cheetah print on the bottle. It doesn't smell too strong or much like anything, but I like that. I wear lots of body sprays and perfume so I don't want my dry shampoo to smell strong. Anyways, this product is fantastic and is the best dry shampoo I've ever used. As long as you don't spray super close to your hair then you don't have to worry about a white cast. It soaks up any oil, makes your hair look and feel cleaner, and gives it volume. I wait until they go on sale BOGO 50% at Ulta and then used the $3.50 off $10 coupon. Can't go wrong!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/17/2013 7:13:00 PM More reviews by kmerrett

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This stuff is fantastic! I have the 'blush' one and didn't think a dry shampoo would work for me. My hair is fussy in the sense that I have to shampoo/condition it everyday and dry it with the hair dryer or it looks greasy. I have used this dry shampoo at the end of the day when getting ready to go out if I don't have time to have a shower. It makes my hair soft and fluffy and as though I have just dried it. I have also found if I go to bed with dry hair then in the morning I can use this dry shampoo without and my hair stays nice and soft. Normally my hair looks flat and greasy if I just tie it up without washing it but this dry shampoo does a great job if you don't have time to shower.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/5/2013 2:07:00 PM More reviews by blondie2cute

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This product left my hair greasier than when it started, which is strange for a dry shampoo. It was powdery and hard to blend into my fine, thin, natural blonde hair.

I have switched the Klorane dry shampoo and it's no fuss, adds volume, and sucks up oil!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/4/2013 4:16:00 PM More reviews by katgolightly

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I picked up a travel size bottle of Batiste Dry Shampoo in Cherry on a whim. Damn Ulta and those little travel kiosks by the register! Since I don't wash my hair super often sometimes I find I need a little extra umph to get me through a day.

In the past I'd used Frederic Fekkai – Au Naturel Dry Shampoo at twice the price. The problem I found with it was that it was hard to distribute easily. The ketchup style bottle was a bit weird and I lost the cap with in a week. I'd always end up with too much in some spots and so I'd have to work it in vigorously which often would leave my scalp actually feeling dry and itchy later in the day.

I like Batiste's fun scents, but I don't find they linger which is fine with me too. It was easy to get a light application and I didn't notice any ashy color in my light brown hair. I got great volume and a sexy sort of bed head look that I amped up with hair spray. The travel size bottle is small enough to easily toss in my purse for a mid-day pick me up. Of course I love the retro kitsch packaging.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/3/2013 4:58:00 PM More reviews by thisisnotindy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I use the blonde version. I love this stuff! It has a pleasant vanilla fragrance that fades within one hour. I have platinum hair and it doesn't look powdery or like dandruff in my hair. I bought mine at Urban Outfitters for $8.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/2/2013 10:18:00 PM More reviews by Missylou80

I really do enjoy this product. I find it's the best dry shampoo I've tried. But the only downside is I do not care for the scented ones and I also just recently bought the "XXL Volume" one. I was looking forward to trying it and getting big bouncy soft hair, but I went to spray it on my hair and my hair felt crunchy, it's almost like I sprayed perfume in my hair. It makes my roots seem more greaser than they were to begin with! But other than that, the regular ones work like a charm! Defiantly repurchasing!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/29/2013 11:02:00 AM More reviews by beevanilla

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I just finished my second bottle of this and I already can't wait to get a new one. This is probably the best out of the best dry shampoos out there. The price is not very attractive since it is kind of expensive (I buy mine at Winners since they have the cheapest price - even cheaper than Walmart) but it is totally worth it. It definitely makes me feel like the oil in my hair is completely gone when I use it. However, I guess every experience is different in regards to which Batiste product you use (since they come in different varieties).

The first one I tried which I think is the one with the Leopard print is good, the only think that I didn't like about it is the way it smelled. It is too strong and overpowering, I feel like suffocating sometimes.Then I tried a second bottle, which is the pink volumizing one. I really like it a lot since my hair tends to be a tad-bit on the flat side when I don't wash it and it worked perfectly well except for the sticky feeling it leaves my hair when I use it, i suppose it helps with volumizing so whatever, I guess I don't mind it. And also, one of my biggest beefs when it comes to this product is that it would help A LOT if they put a lot more product in there. I feel like a buy a new bottle every so often when I don't even use it a lot :/

rated 5 of 5 on 11/26/2013 4:46:00 AM More reviews by bonitasonia

My hair is usually oil after 3rd day. To try to save time, hair color and hair breakage I needed a dry shampoo. I wish i had found this years ago!! Works great. Cheap and get well over 15-20 uses per bottle.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/25/2013 8:33:00 AM More reviews by prettypollyperkins

I have very oily roots which means my hair needs washing every day. I had tried Batiste dry shampoo in the past with no success but thought I'd try it again. I followed other MUA reviewers' advice when spraying it on and my hair still looks greasy. I will finish the can but then I'll probably give up. Shame, as it would have been an absolute godsend if it had worked for me. It's probably not suitable for those with very oily roots, just a moderate level of oiliness. UPDATE: I've now tried the entire line(!) and find the Dark Brown, XXL Big and Bouncy and Fresh really good - I've since re-purchased several times and I'm pleased to give my hair a bit of a break from all the washing! I'm especially impressed that I can blitz my hair at the beginning of the day and then again later with the same level of volume. A godsend while I'm training my hair to be less oily. I can't give it 5 lippies as I find it somewhat drying if it gets to my ends plus there can sometimes be a problem with white residue, requiring a lot of brushing. 2nd UPDATE: I've been stretching my hair-washing to every two days which is a MASSIVE deal for me. I'm four weeks into this regime and I think I'm turning a corner. My hair looks less greasy by the morning of my non-wash day than it used to look by the evening of my wash day (if you know what I mean!). And that's before I spray on Batiste. Hurrah!

rated 3 of 5 on 11/24/2013 1:06:00 AM More reviews by Narieh14

This is a pretty meh dry shampoo. It left white, powdery flecks on my hair an didn't soak up oil on my roots. I prefer the tresseme one much better.