September 2, 2014 | 1826 users online

Dry Shampoo - Batiste - Dry Shampoo

rated 4 of 5 on 10/14/2013 6:06:00 PM More reviews by rainbeau

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is my favourite dry shampoo that I've tried. My hair is very fine and long so it gets oily and weighed down after a day or less. This shampoo does the trick as far as making it smell and look fresh.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/13/2013 9:59:00 PM More reviews by beecky

This product is AMAZING. I've tried just about every dry shampoo out there, and this is by far the best. I gave up a while ago on dry shampoo, as I loved the concept and was very determined to find one that worked, but after a certain amount of money and after every one being a failure, I lost hope. This is not sticky, is very fresh smelling, and literally blasts grease and oil away. I was shocked after the first spray ! After using this I honestly feel like I've washed my hair. I have long, slightly on the thicker side, dark brown hair. My hair is almost black, and this product never leaves a white color behind from the powder. As long as you rub it in really good with your fingers and then brush it out properly and thoroughly, there should be no white left over on your roots. This is the only dry shampoo I will ever use ! Holy Grail product hands down ! I was blown away. Ignore every other dry shampoo out there, save your money, and go buy this. You will not regret it !

rated 5 of 5 on 10/13/2013 4:12:00 PM More reviews by amandadee97

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

A great dry shampoo. The scent(i use the original, green/blue/yellow can) is fresh and subtle. It doesn't leave powdery residue or make my hair dry. Just takes the oils away and leaves a clean looking shine.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/11/2013 2:08:00 PM More reviews by gildoush22

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

its cheap but its not the best out there. it doesn't take away the smell of grease all the way, u also need to use like half the bottle on ur hair for it to take away all the grease so I actually used the bottle 3-4 times. so that makes it pricey.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/7/2013 4:34:00 PM More reviews by Emilken

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Honestly, I don,t understand this phenomenon of Batiste shampoo. Maybe it's cheap, but it isn't very helpful when someone really need some fresh up for hair. More I recommend powders hair. I think that this kind of product - dry shampoo - does not solve the problem of refreshing greasy hair. Advantage of Batiste Dry Shampoo - nice scents.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/6/2013 3:33:00 PM More reviews by SMaj

I love using dry shampoo! Particularly the XXL Volume one by Batiste. I wash my hair every day but I use this throughout the day to add volume and freshness back in! I diary it on and leave it for about 30 seconds then back comb it into my roots, been using it for about 2 years now and I would never leave home without it. Love ❤️

rated 1 of 5 on 10/6/2013 1:29:00 PM More reviews by Rosahelen

I hate this product with a passion! I would rather have greasy hair all day than use this. we all have those days where we go to bed with great hair and wake up late and it is greasy so what do we do? reach for the quick fix. however I find that this makes my hair even more greasy within an hour of using it and i also find that it makes my hair smell and the texture really weird for that reason I would not recommend this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/30/2013 3:19:00 PM More reviews by Lauraasti

FINALLY, I have found a great dry shampoo! I've tried some pricey ones and cheap ones and they were awful. I have hair that gets oily within 24 hours of washing, so I need to shampoo every day. I recently decided to become a redhead, which means no more washing every day. First, I do have to say, don't put on your outfit for the day until AFTER using this shampoo. It does have a white residue that will get on your clothes. As long as you massage it into your hair and brush/blow dry it out, the residue will not be visible in your hair. I used this and my hair looked SO clean and it even added texture and volume, which I usually need a teasing comb for. I have the "wild" scent, which I like for autumn/winter months, but the "paisley" is great, too. As of today, it has been 5 days since I've shampooed and 2 days since rinsing and only using conditioner, and I even slept with this stuff in last night and I still look decent! If you're the type to play with your hair, you will get residue on your hands, so keep that in mind! The smell is strong for a few hours (thankfully there are scent choices), so keep that in mind if you wear perfume. Being a redhead is a full-time job, but this is absolutely my partner in crime when it comes to maintaining it. Even after heat protecting spray, straightening, color protecting spray, teasing, shine spray, hairspray and sleeping on it, my hair looks clean. And the price? Perfect!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/29/2013 9:14:00 PM More reviews by MsElla

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Other

I have very dark hair and have tried so many different dry shampoos, only to be disappointed with the inevitable white cast or flakes most leave behind. Batiste dry shampoo is the only one that's ever blended completely into my hair AND did what it promised. It leaves my hair looking clean and refreshed, and doesn't have a lingering, chemical scent. Prior to using Batiste, I had to wash my hair daily or else suffer with oily, second-day hair. Now, I'm easily able to push my washings to every two days. I've used seven cans and won't be without this!

rated 1 of 5 on 9/29/2013 7:39:00 PM More reviews by keiraellie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Horrible. I got the Batiste Medium brown. Will never buy again. Lasted hardly a week and I want to throw it off a cliff.

Pros:
+cheap {$8 from Nordstrom)
+for a week, it worked well to clean my roots
+okay smell (like chemicals mixed with vanilla)
+cute packaging

Cons:
-After only one week, the spray was turning my hair light grey despite it claiming to have brown hair coloring. I'm still angry. I bought this in hopes of avoiding that horrible white coloring most dry shampoos give off and this is just as bad as the rest.
-hardly any additional volume
-feels like there is no product inside the bottle

DON'T BUY!